Guys Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth and Rick enjoy the backyard.
2.5k words
4.28
26k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Chapter 4 - Backyard Fun

Author Note: If you haven't read the previous stories, I highly recommend you go back and read Chapters 1, 2 and 3. Also Chapter 3a - The Shopping Trip, is released as a bit of a 'side-note'. It's not required reading, but a nice little aside that I got a little carried away on. Please let me know if you'd like more of that sort of thing, or would prefer to just follow the main storyline. Also I'm open to feedback on these stories, so let me know if there's other kinks you'd like worked into the story, see my bio for what I will and won't write about. Also you'll notice a heavy costume/dressup/outfit emphasis in my stories, if you have ideas for sexy outfits (or better yet pictures or links) then please send those through too, I'm always after new ideas. Lastly thanks for reading so far and being so patient between releases. I only get time to do this when I'm away for work, so sometimes it can take a while to get a story finished.

TL;DR - Thanks, send feedback, send ideas, send pics

Boys next door: Story so far

Beth, the sexy brunette wife of Rick, has been sexually teasing and playing with the three guys (James, Gavin, Brendon) next door. It started with her asking them to turn the noise down on the footy, and now it's a good fun afternoon for all involved. Beth is getting hornier and more sexual as the weeks progress, and last weekend fucked all 3 guys (two of them twice) after teasing them and stripping over the course of 3 hours, before going home and adding her husbands cum to the mix. Rick loves the sexual beast that Beth has become and is open to let her have her fun, as he has lots of fun between visits, and loves the happiness and energy she has now.

On with the story...

*****Chapter 4 - Backyard Fun

The next morning was Sunday. The sun was streaming through the window and Rick awoke to see his beautiful wife's head bobbing up and down on his dick. He lifted his head and smiled at her. She smiled back, then took him deeper into her mouth. Rick lay back down and relaxed, enjoying the feeling of his wife's mouth on his penis. Beth slowly but surely increased the pace until Rick came in her mouth. She held still as he filled her up, then showed him the mouthful. Smiling she swallowed it all down, then kissed him deeply.

"What a wonderful way to wake up honey, that was very lovely." Rick said as he cuddled his wife close.

"You really are quite good at that. Have you been practising?" Rick asked with a smile, knowing full well she'd been blowing the guys next door.

"Absolutely honey, I want to make sure I'm giving you the best head you've ever had." Beth nuzzled in close, her head on his chest.

"I'm really getting a taste for cum though. It's all I can think about lately. I think I might be becoming a cum-slut."

"I think you are honey. How do you feel about being a cumslut?" Rick asked. He loved the way they were always able to have these open discussions. No judgments, no moral high ground or arguing, just discussing the issue and each others feelings.

"I'm not sure. On the one hand it makes me very horny, and I'm enjoying all the fun I'm having. But on the other hand I'm concerned that our neighbours won't be as understanding as you are, and might treat me differently." Beth had always maintained a very presentable image to the people they knew, and didn't want to tarnish her good name just because she enjoyed being covered in cum.

"Well you've kept it pretty well hidden so far honey. I think as long as you save your promiscuous ways for relatively private areas, like inside houses, backyards, toilets, that sort of thing, you'll be fine. Besides, most of our neighbours are pretty cool with it all I think. Once they see that we're both still in love and still happy, and it isn't turning our street into a brothel, they won't mind."

Rick reached down and started caressing Beth's butt.

"Besides, I'm pretty sure the guys in our street won't mind seeing this gorgeous ass every now and then. And I'm pretty sure the O'connor's and the Robertson's daughters are lesbian too, so they'd appreciate a bit of variety in their life."

The daughters Rick was talking about had both finished high school and were in second year university. The Robertson's daughter Sarah was definitely a more masculine lesbian, with short dyed purple hair, a few extra kilos, and a penchant for wearing black t-shirts. The O'connor's daughter Lisa was the opposite, a lithe young thing with long blond hair and a love of activewear. Rick used to bump into her on his jogs around the area, and he always had a hard time keeping up. Not that he minded running behind her, as her ass was amazing.

"Well I'll let you sleep in a little longer honey, I'll fix some breakfast while you get your strength back. We've got nothing planned today, and I want to spend as much of it as possible being sexy with you."

Rick couldn't argue with that, so allowed himself to drift off to sleep once more.

He awoke to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. He rose and showered, then slipped on a pair of boxer shorts. It was a warm day already. Beth called from the kitchen "Breakfast is ready honey, I'll bring it out near the pool. See you out there."

Rick made his way outside and saw the gazebo table had been set already. There was a large bowl of fresh whipped cream, a platter of fruit (grapes, bananas, strawberries, and mango) along with a plate of pancakes. A bottle of champagne was chilling in a bucket, and a jug of maple syrup was ready to go. It looked amazing. Rick looked up to compliment Beth on the spread but nothing came out.

Beth walked over wearing a latex french-maids outfit. It was cut like a leotard / bodysuit, with white colouring to suit an apron on the front. A frill jutted out from around her waist, with a very slightly longer apron 'flap' hanging over it. The top was cut to go between her breasts, and the bottom simply split around her crotch. She did a little pirouette, showing the back simply went into a thin thong between her cheeks. A pair of black heels and white stockings completed the outfit.

"I do hope you like the spread I put on honey" Beth said, with a slight emphasis on 'spread'. "Only I'm afraid I forgot to bring out the plates. Should I go inside and get them, or should we just use our fingers? I'm afraid it might get a little messy though."

Rick took her meaning at once. "Let's just use our fingers", he said, "I'm sure you've got better things to do than washing up today."

Beth smiled and nodded. "Also could you take your boxer shorts off please honey? I don't want to have to get maple syrup out of them, you know how sticky that stuff is."

Rick smiled and stripped, his dick springing into view.

They started eating, each just enjoying being a little sexy and flirty. Beth would pop grapes into her mouth sensually, while Rick folded his pancake like a pussy and was licking the cream off. This sort of thing continued until most of the food was gone, but there was still plenty of cream and maple syrup left.

Beth leant forward and scooped a bit of cream onto her finger. She held it in front of her mouth before licking it off. A little fell onto her chest. Rick moved over and dutifully licked it off. Beth did it again, making sure more fell off. Rick again licked it up, his tongue swirling around her nipple to get all the cream. Next fingerful and Beth poured a little syrup onto it. This time she didn't even pretend to drop it, and just smeared it onto her other breast. Rick moved over and kept licking.

Some movement out the corner of Beth's eye caught her attention. She turned to look. Rick followed her gaze and looked at the neighbours fence. They both saw a dark hole in the fence, right about where the neighbours shed would be. There was some more movement, then a pair of eyes was peering through at them.

"Looks like we're being watched honey" Beth said, unsure what her husband would make of this.

"Well let's give them a show then" Rick responded. He was too turned on to stop now.

He turned her chair slightly so that it was facing the hole. He repositioned to one side so that the neighbour had full view of Beth and her outfit. Beth grabbed some more cream and started rubbing it into her vacant breast, loving the feeling of the cold cream on her skin. Rick swapped sides. Beth spread her legs and brought another handful of cream over. She paused as Rick nibbled her nipple, then mashed the cream into her pussy. She grabbed the banana and peeled it, then started rubbing it around her opening. She looked the neighbour dead in the eyes as she pushed the banana inside, and left it there. Rick finished on her breast and moved between her legs.

Beth leaned right back to put one leg on the table and one on the pool fence. This way she was spread wide open, and Rick was able to position himself that the neighbour could still see everything. Rick grasped the banana and started moving it gently in and out of Beths pussy, as she reached for the maple syrup. She poured it down onto her clit. Rick and neighbour were watching it closely as it ran over Beth's pussy lips, around the banana, over the whipped cream, then dripped onto the floor.

Rick lowered his head and started eating the banana, moving his head gently to move it inside Beth as he ate. When he had eaten about half of it he had to stop, the rest of it was inside Beth. He started licking around the outside of her pussy, teasing her clit, and getting her very worked up. Beth could feel an orgasm building, which released when Rick stuck his tongue inside her, his mouth sucking on her pussy as he retrieved the rest of the banana. As Beth came her muscles tensed, the banana getting mashed and oozing out.

Rick stood and used his dick to scoop up some of the mess. He stood alongside Beth as she started blowing him, her fingers going to work on her pussy and getting the rest of the banana out. The neighbours eyes hadn't moved, fixed on the image in front of them. Beth, brunette housewife, wearing a crotchless leotard, was blowing her husband while masturbating, with cream and syrup mess covering her tits and pussy.

Rick was really enjoying showing off with his wife. Beth was still building, despite her orgasm. After a few more minutes Rick glanced over at the hole. The eyes had gone, and in their place was a big thick cock. Beth recognised it as Brendon's.

"Look honey, I think they want to play" Beth cooed between slurps of dick.

"Sounds like fun, the more the merrier I say." Rick was looking forward to his first experience of properly sharing his wife.

They moved over to the fence. The hole was about waist high for Beth, so she dropped to her knees. Taking Brendon's cock in one hand, and her husbands in the other, she looked up at them and said

"Now this is a good way to start the day. Two hard cocks just for me."

With that Beth took Brendon's dick and swallowed it as deep as she could, then tried on Ricks. Each time she would mark with her hands where she got to. Before long her nose was against Rick's stomach, his balls resting on her chin. She just couldn't seem to get that far down Brendon's though. Seeing her predicament, Rick gently took her head and pushed it down Brendon's cock. He held her there while she got used to it, then gently pulled her off it. He let her get her breathe, then pushed her down again. This went on until she was able to do it on her own.

With Beth happily blowing Brendon, Rick went and got a chair for Beth to kneel on. They paused while Beth got comfortable, then resumed. Now Rick could get good access to her pussy. He played with it for bit while Beth got back into the rhythm, then pushed his cock against the opening. It slipped straight in, Beth's pussy was sopping wet from the buildup. Rick and Brendon setup a good rhythm, one pushing her onto the other. Beth was in heaven being spitroasted at a gloryhole. She came again as Rick unloaded in her pussy, accidentally coming off Brendon's cock. He shot in the air as Beth tried to catch it, the thick ropey cum streaking across her face instead.

Brendon withdrew his cock, then called out. "Thanks Beth, that was just what I needed. See you again soon, then chuckled as he walked out of the shed, closing the door behind him.

Beth and Rick looked at each other and smiled. They returned to the table and cleared away the food, then sat back with their champagne and enjoyed being close. They kissed every now and then, but mostly just sat there lightly stroking each others skin. They made love twice more that day, once in the pool, and once on the table. They weren't sure if they were being watched again or not, but both times came hard knowing they might be. Beth started living up to her self-appointed cum-slut status, scooping Rick's cum from her pussy and swallowing as much as she could. They both snacked throughout the day, swam, and generally enjoyed being free.

As evening started to fall, Beth saw a familiar dick at the hole in the fence. Smiling at Rick she walked over and gave it a few tugs.

"Not now Brendon, don't push it. As long as I enjoy doing this, it will continue. If it stops being fun, or I feel like I'm being made to do something I don't want to, it stops." Beth stopped jerking him to emphasise her point.

"No worries Beth, you know where to find me if you need me" Brendon said, respecting her choice and control of the situation. Beth bent and kissed his cock.

"Thanks sweetie, see you on the weekend".

Beth returned to Rick, and they went inside to cuddle to sleep.