Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir

Story Info
Traffic, hotel rooms and panties lead to a sleepless night.
6.7k words
4.64
43.6k
64

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers

I've been pushing hard at work, trying to get through this project in order to get my horrible boss off my back so I can take a breath and relax for a change. I love the work but dealing with my manager has drained all the fun out of it. The only thing keeping me going right now is knowing that I'm going to be getting away for with the guys so we can all unwind and blow off some steam.

There are four of us going on the trip. Ben, Ryan and I climb together at a local gym that I go to when I have the time and energy. Steve is a mutual friend of all of ours. Having been neighbors growing up I've known Steve since I was in grade school, but I've mostly only been in touch with him through occasional emails. Ben, Ryan and Steve see each other pretty regularly since they work in the same office from time to time.

The idea for the guys trip came about when I had a couple beers with Steve when I was back in our home town a few weeks ago. We were both complaining about life in the real world and reminiscing about our time growing up.

I recalled the drama that came along with high school and asked, "Do you remember the weekend camping trips we used to take back then, getting away from our crazy ass girlfriends?"

At that, Steve perked up immediately, "Hell yea! Why don't we head to the mountains with the guys, just like we used to? We could all try to forget about work at least for a little while."

My first thought was that there was no way I could get away with taking time off of work but then I blurted out, "Heck yea, let's do it! We can get Ben and Ryan to go. They've been itching to get out for some climbing...and they never shy away from a chance to pick up on some ladies at night of course."

The next week the four of us put the plans together. We were going to head out of town as soon as my project was wrapped up in the end of April. It was a fairly slow time for the other three so they were able to work around my crappy work schedule. The plan was to head to Reno where we could enjoy some nightlife but still be able to get to the mountains during the day to climb and hike.

I had to work right up until late on Thursday night before the trip so I wasn't prepared to leave when everyone else was. Because of that we got off to a later start than we had planned. None of us thought it was going to be a problem as we would just end up arriving late Friday night, in time for the fun to start. I'm usually the one to complain when people are late but the shoe was on the other foot this time.

Ben started in right away, "God, I fucking hate it when people are late! It's so disrespectful!" We all laughed but Ben and Ryan took it upon themselves to continue to give me all kinds of crap about it for the entire drive.

The farther we got from home and work the happier we all got. After a little while on the road the jokes and laughter were going strong. That all came to a screeching halt when Ben pumped the breaks and we all looked up to see a long line of break lights lighting up the darkness ahead. Ryan checked the traffic on his phone and saw that the highway was backed up for miles which meant the delay was going to be significant.

This meant that it was going to be super late when we would finally be pulling into town. Ben was dejected but he said, "We should probably just pull off, get some food and find a cheap hotel to stay in for the night."

My stomach was growling and I was exhausted from all of the late nights at work so I was the first one to agree, "That sounds like a good plan. I'm about to fall asleep anyway."

While checking in we got some more unwelcome news. There were two rooms available, a small one with two double beds and one that only had a single queen bed and a small couch. We booked the rooms and went to grab some stuff out of the car for the night.

As we were walking back to the building Ben said what I had expected to hear all along, "Since Jimmy caused us to leave so late he should have to sleep on the couch!"

Hanging my head, I couldn't help but reluctantly agree, "I suppose that's fair."

Steve then quickly spoke up next, "Dibs on the queen bed!"

With that, the sleeping arrangements were all settled. After we ate we grabbed some beers to take back to my room since it had the couch and chairs where we could hangout, drink and watch some TV before heading to bed. At about 11:00 Ben yawned and stretched. While trying to fight off a yawn of his own, Ryan stood up slowly and announced, "I'm going to head to the other room to get some sleep. See you guys in the morning."

Ben responded, "Yea, I might as well hit the sack too." As he got up out of his chair he added, with a little more excitement in his voice, "We've got some good times to rest up for...climbing, women, gambling, more women!"

As the two of them were heading out the door we could still hear Ryan, almost giddy like a teenager, saying to Ben, "Man, I hope some of those women end up naked!"

With Ben and Ryan gone I stretched out on the couch to watch a little TV and catch up some more with Steve before getting ready for bed. Quickly I realize how uncomfortable sleeping on this couch is going to be. Steve goes into the bathroom to clean up for bed and I'm trying my best to get comfortable on the lumpy ass couch. After a few minutes of lying there I'm really starting to dread the rest of the night. I can only imagine the pain I'm going to be in when it's time to hit the road in the morning!

I'm now squirming around on the couch trying to see if there is any position that isn't so uncomfortable. Completely annoyed at my failure to settle in, I half yell, "Fuck me! I think I'm going to sleep on the floor. It's gotta be more comfortable than this freaking couch!"

Talking around his toothbrush Steve casually calls back from the bathroom, "Just share the bed. It's plenty big enough for two people."

I'm beyond relieved but not sure if Steve is actually serious, "That would be so much better! Are you sure?"

Without hesitation Steve says, "Of course!" Then he adds, in a clearly faked, seductive voice, "Just be warned though, I sleep naked." followed with a chuckle.

I'm starting to feel some pain in my back at this point so I call back without thinking, "Even if I cared I'd still take the deal. No way can my back take a night on this couch. Just keep your dick on your side of the bed!" I follow it up with a laugh, sure that he is just messing with me about sleeping naked.

Steve laughs as well and goes back to brushing his teeth.

Steve comes back out to sit on a chair by the TV, cleaned up but still in the same clothes, and I take the opportunity to take my turn. I head into the bathroom, slide my shirt up over my head and toss it on the counter next to the sink. While I'm standing there brushing my teeth with one hand I unbuckle my belt with the other and look at myself in the mirror. I'm somewhat thin but I've always been proud of how fit I am so I never pass up the chance to look myself over in the mirror when I have my shirt off.

With my belt unbuckled, my jeans are now riding low. As my eyes make their way down past my abs they suddenly catch on something and I come to a startling realization. I only brought in a toiletry bag and a new shirt for tomorrow. Right now, I have on a pair of jeans and I have nothing that is going to be comfortable to sleep in. I'm pretty comfortable around my friends so sleeping in underwear would usually be no problem, but the underwear that I have on definitely is!

My mind drifts back to a couple of months ago just after Cass had moved out so suddenly, leaving me in a bit of a funk. She had left a bunch of her clothes at my place and when I finally got around to boxing them up to get rid of I noticed the silky, sheer thongs that I used to love so much on her. I remembered how revealing they were and how sexy they felt as our bodies moved against each other. As I was standing there in the walk-in closet I thought about how they felt against my skin.

I stripped off my boring boxer briefs and rubbed a sexy black, mesh thong across my crotch. The fabric felt amazing. I wanted more so I bent down to step into the thong and I slide it up and over my package. As I adjusted them over my crotch I started to get hard from the combination of how they felt and how sexy they looked hugging my growing dick.

I couldn't help caressing myself, brushing gently across my balls and my half hard cock. It didn't take long, feeling my dick stiffening, straining against the mesh and lace, before I pulled it out and started to stroke it hungrily. I worked up and down my rod while rubbing the thong's soft material around on my balls. The excitement of it all quickly sent me over the edge and I shot a thick, creamy load onto the box of clothes in front of me.

From that day, I had taken to wearing women's panties and thongs most days unless I thought I might be seen in them...the sexier they were the better. I knew people would think it was strange but I had no problem justifying my new fetish to myself, "Why should women be the only ones that get the pleasure of wearing these?" I even took to shaving myself smooth so I could experience the soft fabric to the fullest.

I hear a thump from the room as Steve throws his feet up on the coffee table in front of the TV. The noise wakes me from my daydream and I jolt back to reality. Today, of all days, I'm shaved completely smooth from the waist down and have on a skimpy, mesh, pink thong trimmed in lace and I wonder, "What the hell I'm going to do?!"

After I finish up I decide the best thing to do is to head straight to the bed, waiting to quickly take my jeans off right before getting in. Hopefully Steve won't look up from the TV before I'm able to climb under the sheets.

As quietly as possible I hurry over to the bed in just my jeans, having already forgotten about my shirt on the counter in the bathroom. I take a quick, nervous look toward where Steve is watching TV to make sure it's all clear, then I proceed to quietly pull off my pants, revealing the thong underneath, and quickly slide into the bed, hoping Steve doesn't catch me in what I'm wearing. I think I'm in the clear but I'm not quite sure because I see Steve's head briefly turn before I quickly pull the sheets over me.

As casually as I can manage I say, with the slightest quiver in my voice that I hope he doesn't hear, "I'm going to call it a night. Gotta rest for the fun we're all going to be having!"

All seems normal as Steve just replies coolly with his head tilted slightly toward the bed, "For sure! I'll be crashing in a few as well."

I'm lying there under the sheets, mostly relieved but still a little panicked that Steve saw more than I hoped he would. I stare at the ceiling trying to relax and only hear bits here and there of what is on the TV. After what seems like hours Steve turns the TV down but leaves it on for some white noise to help muffle the noises outside, then he gets up to come into bed. I'm exhausted but I'm having a hard time drifting off to sleep.

I'm still awake but I haven't moved for a while so to Steve it looks like I'm already asleep. My eyes are still slightly open so I can barely see Steve in the light from the TV as he slips his shirt over his head while he's walking before dropping it on the floor next to the bed. He pauses next to the bed that now seems uncomfortably small and glances over before he turns his back to me.

He slowly bends down and silently slides his pants down and places them where his shirt is already laying on the floor. At first I'm relieved when I steal another glimpse and see that he still has underwear on. I'm assuming he's going to sit back onto the bed and lay down but then I see more movement that confirms he wasn't lying when he said he sleeps naked.

Still facing away from the bed Steve hooks his thumbs into the side of the tight briefs that are now riding up his crack. He bends to slide them down and I can see his smooth, firm ass pointing back at me as the back of his briefs are finally released from between his cheeks. As he is taking each foot out of his briefs I realize that I've been holding my breath the entire time that I've been witnessing him strip down. I close my eyes and let out a long breath as quietly as possible.

I lay still, pretending to be asleep, then I feel air waft over my chest as he pulls the sheets back to climb into the bed. My heart feels like it is beating out of my chest again as the thin hotel sheet starts to lift off my body, but thankfully it stops and settles back down after exposing most of my stomach. After a few minutes Steve must realize how warm it is in the room because he pushes the blanket all of the way to the foot of the bed, off of both of us. When the blanket slides to the floor it tugs on the sheet so it is now barely covering us from the waist down.

It feels like an eternity but after a couple of minutes Steve's breathing slows and he seems to be asleep. He lays there on his back quietly, chest rising and falling slowly and I'm finally able to relax and settle into the bed a little but I'm still restless. I'm having a hard time relaxing knowing what I'm wearing while lying in bed with a naked man, even though I've known him most of my life. I'm nervous about being seen in this thong but at the same time the thought of getting caught dressed like this is surprisingly starting to make me horny.

I'm lying, with my heart racing when curiosity gets the best of me. Steve was always a heavy sleeper when we were camping so my nerves have finally settled somewhat. I've never seen another cock up close in person so I decide to take a peek and see what he has under the covers. I gently lift the sheet and fold it down to the middle of his thighs which also slides it down past my crotch.

As I move the sheet down I'm reminded how much I love to feel the air on my nearly naked cock and balls. My dick twitches involuntarily when I see Steve's soft cock laying over on his leg. It's around the same size as mine, about average length when soft.

As I look at it I think, "Damn, that's nice and thick!" I start to wonder if it gets much bigger when it's hard. In the porn that I've watched the men are always hung, even when they're soft, but I know that's not how everyone is. I don't show my size until I start to get hard, then I really start to grow.

I pause briefly when I realize that the word "nice" just came to mind when I looked at the thickness of another man's cock! I'm getting caught up in the excitement, curiosity taking over as my heart races. A debate next rages in my mind about what to do next.

Curiosity wins out and I decide to reach over and "accidentally" lay my hand on Steve's newly enticing looking cock and balls "in my sleep". At least that's what I'll say if he wakes up suddenly. Steve moans slightly when I first lay my hand clumsily on his crotch.

As I relax and my muscles soften, my hand settles more comfortably onto him and he stirs slightly. Before I can really process where my hand is laying Steve rolls onto his right side, now facing me, but he doesn't wake up. I'm relieved that he hasn't woken up to catch me but disappointed that my hand slid off of his crotch when he moved.

I wonder if it's a sign that I should just go to sleep but in my head I tell myself, "You've already come this far!"

Instead of trying to fall asleep I decide that I'm not done pushing the boundaries with my naked friend just yet. After thinking a little I roll onto my right side facing away from Steve and inch closer to him without making contact.

I decide that for now I want Steve to feel like he's in bed with a sexy woman rather than his old friend so I take his hand and carefully move it over onto my hip, resting on the soft mesh and lace of my thong where it is not quite touching my crotch. I then reach back and put my hand where it was a short moment before, but now I take his shaft loosely in my hand.

Laying there with his cock in my hand I think to myself, "What the fuck am I doing?! I'm not gay!" but I'm so horny that I quickly push those thoughts out of my head.

Steve still seems to be asleep but his hand moves ever so slightly. I can feel it glide softly across the lace toward my crotch and his fingers are now just grazing the side of my balls through my thong. The soft caress makes me feel a little of what it must be like to be a woman having her man sliding his hand under her clothes.

His soft touch wakens something in me and I give into the urge to close my fingers around his thick, warm meat. His cock is growing more in my hand. Excitedly I decide to push things further as my heart is pounding in my chest.

I lift my left leg, creating an opening between my cheeks and inch back to guide Steve's stiffening cock into my crack until the tip is laying against the hole of what I am now starting to think of as my pussy. All that separates us is the thin fabric of my thong.

I close my legs again and gently start to grind against Steve's hard cock while he lays there. I hear him moan softly. As far as I can tell he is still dreaming of being in bed with a nearly naked woman. He lets his hand glide still further until it is resting completely over my crotch and panic rises in my chest at the thought of him waking up and this ending badly.

I'm panicked but also in absolute heaven, so lost in the feeling of Steve's hand on my crotch and his cock pressing into my crack that I don't immediately notice that I'm not the only one grinding anymore! When I notice the in and out motion between my cheeks and the hand now cupping and caressing my own cock and balls I just know that Steve must know what is going on now.

I'm getting so excited about how this is going now. In a breathy whisper, I say his name softly to see if he's awake, "Steve..."

Steve just moans back, "mmm, hmm."

I know that we are going to take this much further than I ever thought when I first pulled back the sheet to see his dick.

I feel the heat in the head of Steve's cock pressing up against my pussy. I've given in to the feminine urges that have come over me. I want to be treated like a man treats a woman!

Steve puts his arm over my chest and presses me closer. We're now spooned tight together and I can feel Steve's full hardness against my tight hole, only separated by a thin layer of lace.

I whisper seductively, "Your cock fits so perfectly between my cheeks"

Steve reaches down and pulls my hips closer to his, increasing the pressure against my hole, then he slips his hand down onto my clit which is straining hard against my thong. He halfway rolls us over and I'm now laying back on his chest. Steve has one arm holding me tight against him as his other arm is down the length of my body playing on and all around my clit. We are both swelling as we move in thrusting motions together.

From the motions underneath me, I can tell Steve wants to be inside of me, but he holds off and just enjoys the moment. As he's holding me tight against his body, thrusting our hips together and grinding his dick on my soft, silky thong, he slowly licks and nuzzles my neck.

By now we are both dripping with pre-cum. Steve is soaking the back of my thong as much as I'm soaking the front. We're now panting heavily and I'm dying to take this further. Steve holds me tight, our hearts beating with excitement and anticipation of what will happen next.

I'm rock hard at this point, the only thing holding my clit down is this tight, sexy thong but that's the way I want it. I want Steve to cum first so when I explode I can collapse, totally spent. I lay with Steve's cock teasing my ass, his hand caressing my cock and balls.

I'm in heaven but also conflicted as I think, "Do I want that rock solid-meat in my mouth or deep inside my pussy?"

trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers
12