Gwen and Elizabeth: Another Side

Story Info
Gwen explores another side.
3.2k words
4.57
34.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers

"You look…nice…" Beth softly complimented, brushing her full lips against Gwen's cheek.

"Thank you sweetie…" She returned, glowing from the simple, heartfelt statement. Gwen's cock stirred from the closeness, Beth's light perfume and immaculate femininity.

The two friends chatted incessantly within the luxurious confines of Gwen's BMW on the way to the mall. They had arranged for this date earlier, both loving to shop and spend more time together…not to mention a hard earned salary.

Hand in hand, the girlfriends casually walked along the wide, tiled floor and Beth aggressively pulled the other into Lord & Taylor, "Might as well see how the other half live, right?" she said with a smile. Their merchandise was very chic and very expensive, so they looked and wished forlornly.

"Okay…ready for Filenes?" Gwen suggested. The bargain store offered a nice choice of affordable clothing and they jostled through the crowd amongst dozens of racks and half filled tables.

"Ooo. I like this one…what do you think?" Gwen asked, holding the baby doll nightie against her front. The light blue matching bra and panties were tailored for evening comfort, mere triangles of skimpy diaphanous material.

"Oh yes…that's you!" Beth winked her approval. Two more stores and small purchases, they meandered towards the delicious aromas emanating from nearby restaurants.

"I'm famished!" Beth exclaimed "This looks good…don't you think so dear?" Not about to argue from a near growling stomach, Gwen nodded as they entered the seafood cuisine. Nestled in a corner booth Gwen casually slipped off her shoes, aching feet sighing in relief and surreptitiously stroked Beth's knee, her warm palm teasingly smoothed the bare thigh, "I'm glad you came…this is fun to getaway, you know…with you…"

"Yes…yes…I-I…agree…" Beth's voice tittered as the hand crept dangerously higher. The food was excellent, they dove into a shrimp cocktail, parmesan encrusted grouper, three bean salad and all the garnishings. Pleasantly stuffed they topped it all off with a strong, nutty cappuccino, lingering in quiet, relaxed conversation.

"Can you stop at the liquor store? I just want to pick up a couple of things…make us a great drink."

Gwen balanced the bags and fumbling with the keys felt the strong hand palming her rear. "God…you've got a great ass…" Beth purred.

"I'm glad you like it…" Gwen said, turning the lock. Just inside, she dropped the items and planted a steamy kiss upon the unsuspecting lady. Bodies pressed, their tongues instantly dueling like love starved teenagers. Arm in arm they walked into the living room, it wasn't late but Gwen knew they were more than likely in for the night.

"I'm…umm…going to get out of these things…okay? I, uhh…think I'll try on something new…okay?"

Beth giggled, "You don't need to clear anything with me girl…it's your place! I'm going to make that something…"

Plopping the things on the bed, Gwen stripped and stood before the full length mirror, turning to survey the tan she'd worked on, admiring the bikini lined white cheeks, legs and privates shaved ultra smooth. Excitedly she handled the nightie, removing the tags and carefully slipped into the skimpy outfit. The tiny panties tucked into her buttocks like a thong, her penis swelling within the sheer fabric.

"You're a slut…you know…" She whispered to the erotic reflection, "and such a sweet slut…ready to play? Mmm…Beth will like this…this look…" hands wantonly grasping girlish tits.

Early evening shadows filtered through partly opened blinds providing a peacefulness in Gwen's residence. Entering barefoot, Gwen thought, it was so quiet she could've been alone. She approached the wide oaken coffee table, the salt rimmed cocktail glass half filled with a colorful drink sat next to a similar decanter and Beth's dark eyes stared over her glass, no disguising the lusty appraisal, ogling Gwen's appearance.

"My…oh my. That…is…you…" moistening her full lips.

"I love it…so comfy and…" Gwen felt a deep wave of silliness and curtsied for her. Beth's gaze was fixated on her body and with a surge of exhibitionism Gwen raised her arms causing the short nightie to rise higher. More exposed she turned, pirouetting on the balls of her feet, reveling in Beth's voyeurism. Admire me…yes…drink all of me in, Gwen's flushed face seemed to say. The drink beckoned, Gwen reached, gripping the thin stem and Beth leaned forward to clink their glasses.

"To the weekend…" Gwen toasted.

"To our weekend…" Beth quipped.

"Oh wow! This is delicious…the best…" sipping at first then quaffing half the drink, "Umm…there's something…a little different…I mean…so tasty. What's your secret?"

"I can't tell…you'd never guess…my own invention, sort of. Hey…come and sit next to me." Beth patted the cushion adjoining hers' on the large suede couch. Gwen took another small sip and obligingly sat close to Beth, their legs barely touching. Relaxed from the days' activities, Gwen unwound easily with the infusion of fruity alcohol and the very friendly company. Acting right at home, she put her feet up on the coffee table, wriggling the piggies, shiny toenails painted a vivid dark red.

"You're such a show off Gwen…but such a lovely show off…" Beth was half teasing.

"Well…only when I want to be…" Gwen giggled.

"Hmm…I might have to spank you…" Beth's suggestive voice lowered an octave, long fingernails touching a bare knee.

"Well…if you have to! I mean…I've been such a bad girl lately…" Gwen played along with the innocent banter. Beth sipped her drink, slowly placing the glass down and turned to face Gwen with an uncharacteristically serious look.

"Baby…can I ask you something?"

"Sure…hell…we're friends." Gwen finished her drink.

Beth's captivating dark eyes bore into Gwen's, "Have you ever been spanked?"

"I…uhh…well yeah…growing up and…"

"No, I don't mean then I mean now as in sexual…"

"Ohh…like that. Well yeah. I like a slap on the ass or being a…little rough or…"

"I could spank you. Really, really hard. Make your little white ass pink…red…tingly. Just what a bad girl needs. Have you ever been tied up?" Gwen was drawn into the depths of Beth's deep hypnotic gaze, sensing something different in her countenance. Beth's powerful stare was eerie, as if she was trying to read Gwen's mind, probing into her private or hidden thoughts.

Averting here eyes, Gwen remembered a period of time last year, curiously visiting some bondage websites and role playing sado/masochistic scenes with other men and women in private internet chat rooms.

"Do you like being controlled Gwen?" Gwen's eyes darted back to the secure, overbearing look in Beth's pupils. Inevitably, remembering the explicitly sexual chat conversations, Gwen's character had become the subservient type, the receiver of punishment first and then pleasure. The mute, non-answer was observed as a yes and Gwen felt an intangible part of her soul exposed; a different but thrilling mode of nudity.

"Pour us another drink, Pet." And there it was, in the cyber world she'd been called that before but this was real and this was now. There was no hesitation in Gwen's movement, she was entering a newer arena. Pouring her a drink was a simple act, serving Elizabeth gave Gwen small goose bumps. The cordless phone rang, breaking the silence and the moment's spell. Once, twice…three rings.

"Well? Aren't you going to answer?" Gwen's mind was temporarily awhirl: such a fine day and now this new twist with Beth and now who could be calling? She got up to answer in slow motion, the effects of the alcohol partly to blame, the name on the caller ID made her smile.

"Hell-o Paul." She answered somewhat lightheaded. "What a surprise. What'r-r-r you up to tonight?"

"Ahh…not much. Relaxing, doing a little writing. Was just thinking about you and wondering what you were up to tonight. Ahh…is this a good time to call?"

"I have company…" she turned to face Beth.

"Elizabeth is…" She frowned and mouthed "Beth!"

"Okay…sorry…Beth is here. We're…umm just sharin' this pitcher of lovely margarita concoction…that…umm, she made. It's so-o-o smooth and good and…what's that?" Gwen shifted her attention from the phone to Beth who was motioning that she had to use the bathroom.

"Hell-l-l girl…you don't need to ask!" Gwen giggled.

"Okay…look. You've got company. I don't want to interrupt or anything. I can call back tomorrow Gwen."

Gwen's voice lowered, "No, no! It's okay Paul sweetie. She's gone to pee. Is everythin' okay with you?"

"Oh yeah. Same old work and everything…I'm okay…"

"Paul dear, I am gonna let you go but I have to tell you about Beth. Oh God Paul…she's a fuckin' dreamboat! We met…a coupla weeks ago. She's about my age…black…and sexy…"

"Wow. She sounds like your type…for sure…" Paul answered in a positive voice and surprised at the silly pang of jealousy he experienced.

"You're funny!" Gwen giggled, "Guess I attract lots of types. Don't I Paul? Hey…these drinks are good…I feel good…"

"Hmm…I thought you sound a little tipsy…who the hell cares? It's the weekend, right?"

"Tipsy…ha ha ha…haven't heard that word in awhile. But look…Paul…I hafta tell you…somethin'…"

"Do tell."

"She…Beth…said she was going to spank me and I played along…you know…tellin' her what a bad girl I've been and then she got more serious about it. She said that she'd really, really spank me hard…and maybe tie me to the bed and…"

Gwen heard the bathroom door opening and anticipated her friend returning, "Paul baby…I'll call you….later…k? Kisses…" and placed the phone down. She turned and her mouth dropped open, there's no way she could have anticipated Beth's stunning appearance.

The mass of unmanageable waves and curls had been pulled back into a tight bun, framing the oval, ebony face, daring streaks of eyeliner produced a feline look and Beth's pouting, full lips were glossed with fresh pink lipstick. A pair of elegant evening gloves reached up to her elbows. Cinched around her waist, a gorgeous red corset flared upwards to Beth's full bosom, fleshy, mahogany breasts pointed with dark nipples spilled over the top. A matching garter belt clasped onto smoke colored nylons, tiny silk panties imprisoned her genitals brandishing a thick bulge impossible to hide. Black suede stiletto heels propelled Beth several inches taller, filling out the ensemble. Gwen gawked at the scintillating tart standing in her living room.

"You act like you've haven't seen me before…"

"Umm…not…like…now…" she replied with an arid mouth.

Beth stepped closer, her dainty perfume lingering in the still air, "You look a little nervous Pet…but I like that. If you're ready to begin, call me Miss Beth or Miss." Her assertive eyes bore into Gwen's.

"Yes Miss."

"Good girl. Strip. That nightie makes you look like a slut but that's what you are anyway…right Pet?"

"Yes Miss." Gwen quickly untied and removed the lingerie and stood naked, a subdued, chilling arousal seeped across her flesh.

"Ooo! A blush! How nice…put this on…" Gwen was handed a large, chrome cock ring, the likes of which she'd never seen before, it's thickened smooth band designed to tightly encircle the scrotum and penis. Gwen's shaved balls entered the cool, metallic circle and next carefully pushed her cock through the tightened ring. The feeling was exquisite. Gwen's normally tucked away genitals were now clasped and protruding from a smooth pubis.

Gwen sighed; one gloved hand lightly caressed the captured cock and balls, the other fingering along the cleft of her buttocks. "There…that's better. Such a nice package here and smooth ass cheeks. Tell me Pet…how often do you masturbate?"

"Umm…almost every day…"

"Every day…Miss?" She corrected.

"Yes Miss…almost every day Miss…"

"And do you…" Beth's fingertip pressed against Gwen's pucker, "desire something inside you…when you jerk off like the bad girl that you are?"

"Yes Miss…sometimes Miss…"

"Then go get it…now." Amazed at her quickness to obey, Gwen dashed into the bedroom, retrieved the soft rubber anal plug and placed it into Beth's gloved hand.

"Such a cute little toy. Small and dainty, like you Pet although I thought you had something bigger. Oh well, open up now…" Beth slowly brought the plug towards Gwen's mouth, inserting the tapered end between her lips.

"There…that's good…get it nice and wet…" pushing the short rubber stem in and out she giggled, "sort of like brushing your teeth isn't it Pet?" Gwen inwardly cringed from the humiliation, her ass toy used in such a way and then it was out, saliva dripping onto her chin.

"Bend over baby…" she commanded. As so many times before, the intruder slipped in easily, her cavity adapting to the fullness and pleasure it provided, her sphincter collapsing around the base. Beth's hand lovingly slapped her derriere, "Stand up now and you can thank me…"

"Thank you Miss…"

"Does it feel good Pet?"

"Oh yes Miss…it feels very good…"

Beth stood directly in front of Gwen, peeling off her gloves and brazenly grasped Gwen's breasts, flicking the gold loops, "God I love these! So sexy…keeping your little nips hard all the time. Did it hurt Pet?" Beth pulled the rings outward.

"Y-y-yes Miss. T-t-the piercing…hurt…but…it hurt good Miss…it was…w-w-worth it Miss."

"Pull them for me Pet. See how far you can pull them. I want to see that. Yes…like that. Stretch them baby…pull on those girly nipples. You're turning me on…" Beth whispered, moving behind Gwen, encouraging, goading her to yank the golden, unforgiving loops.

Distracted by the sweet pain in her nipples, Gwen flinched from the sharp stinging slap landing upon her left ass cheek. The loud cracking sound SLAP! echoed across the hushed space. Another came quickly, Bath's bare palm striking the other side SLAP! Two more instantly followed SLAP! SLAP! Then four more SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Beth again stood in front of Gwen, gauging the reaction from a blushing face, "I like you this way Pet. That's right…keep the pressure on those girly nipples. Your ass is mine. So fleshy…so bare. Is it tingling Pet?" sliding to her side.

"Yes Miss. Thank you M-m-miss…" In the brief interval, Gwen's exposed derriere bristled shamefully. She felt Beth's eyes upon her while she pitifully prepared for the next blow. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The unforgiving palm striking at will, four more and then four more. She struck harder with no apparent rhythm; sometimes her stiff hand made direct contact, at other times a wicked glancing cuff.

Gwen entered a strange realm of pain, a swarm of bees assailed her cushioned ass, their innumerable stingers hurt like tiny flames and she moaned. Beth perspired from her work, the merciless hand doled out multiple, punishing spanks and she embraced her passion…her exciting role.

The muscles in her arm grew weary, their breathing ragged and agitated, Beth softly kissed Gwen's shoulder, gently tugged on her elbow and motioned them both toward the couch. Slipping out of the heels, Beth peeled off her panties and sat on the middle cushion, legs splayed wide apart. Gwen stared at the pillared erection, fascinated as always by the Prince Albert piercing and pleasantly surprised that Beth was adorned with an identical chrome ring, her hairless genitals beckoned.

"Oh Pet…look what you've done." Polished nails trickled across nylon clad thighs, "Got me so fucking hard. I have a soothing balm for your ass…later though. Come closer Pet, kneel down…you know what I want. Isn't she pretty Pet?"

"Oh yes Miss…very pretty…" Gwen obediently knelt between the outstretched legs, smelling the musky arousal as her tongue reached out to lap Beth's tight balls. The wet snake coiled around the smooth shaft and wriggled its way up. Hungrily Gwen's mouth closed over the spongy head, tasting the silky pre-cum and nearly enveloped the entire length of rigid penis.

"Ohh. Yesssss-sss…Ohh God…yes…suck me…" Gwen's lips pistoned wetly around the swelling member, her tongue flicking the metal piercing, teeth gently scraping the underside of Beth's rimmed head. Her head bobbed up and down rhythmically deep throating the bulbous prick, then sucked only the top three inches, her cheeks collapsing tightly around the sensitive flesh.

"Fuck…you've got me…so…close. I'm so…don't stop…" Beth whispered raggedly, placing her heels on the backs of Gwen's shoulders, stabbing her prick into the wet vacuum, her fingers digging into the couch. And Gwen had no intention of stopping or teasing, she sensed the impending orgasm, tenderly squeezing her ball sack.

"Eeeee-eeeee…ahhhhhh!!! Ohh! Argh-h-h-g…" Beth stiffened, screeching aloud jettisoning an enormous, syrupy load of cum into Gwen's eager mouth. She humped the pleasurable mouth, hips bucking wildly, riding along a mind shattering orgasm.

"Oh yeah…oh yeah…so good… l-l-little slower now. Yeah…like that. You'd…better…swallow me…Pet…"

"Mmm-hmm!" Gwen mumbled against a mouthful of cock and delicious, salty sperm. She greedily drank Beth's special essence; continued mouthing the deflating cock, resting her head upon one of Beth's twitching thighs.

"Ohh…wow. Mmm…what you do to me…" Beth sighed, her slightly cramped feet slipping back to the floor. Languidly, the back of her hand caressed Gwen's smooth cheek, relishing the sweet after glow.

Gwen was hard. She couldn't remember when she'd been this hard, idly stroking the marble pole, the slim aperture continued to fill her core, her sphincter tightened around its shapely contour, it was a part of her.

Boldly, she stood, her need was too powerful, like a spider's web, a thin, gossamer thread of liquid leaked from the magenta tip and dangled towards the floor. Gwen's smoldering eyes stared at her tall, bobbing erection and Beth's fleshy breasts. Their eyes met and with words unspoken, it was Beth's time to kneel.

Warm breath puffed over Gwen's balls followed by a moist tongue, lapping the swollen sack. She watched the glossy lips kiss the tip and Gwen's knees trembled as the hungry mouth engulfed her penis.

"Ohh. God yes…suck it bitch…!" she hoarsely whispered, any semblance of submissiveness gone, moving her legs apart. Beth swirled her tongue around the pink, saliva coated shaft, eager to please her lover, lapping the sensitive underside. Expertly, she closed her mouth tightly, suctioning the pleasurable skin, Beth's nimble hands placed around the backs of Gwen's knees, palming and massaging the muscles of her thighs.

writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers
12