Gwen and Elizabeth: Another Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers

"Mmm! That's so good…fuck! Do you want my cream bitch? Suck it…suck the cream out of me…" Gwen's hands reached down, firmly holding Beth's face still while she flexed her hips, lewdly forcing her cock in and out, intensely fucking the agreeable vacuum and then she was gone.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck-k-k-k…..! Ohh!" Gwen exploded, holding nothing back, ejaculating a torrent of gooey droplets into the moist cavern. Her balls tightened around the chrome ring, the force of her orgasm propelled the anal intruder out, shamelessly hitting the floor. Such glorious pleasure! Gwen felt lightheaded from the awesome release, her reddened cock pulsed the remaining semen. So satisfied! She held onto Beth for stability lest she swoon and fall.

Gwen's ass was sore and tingling, her head was buzzing from the incredible orgasm and mildly aware that Beth was moving. She stood in front of the breathless Gwen, smiling and sealed her mouth over Gwen's lips. Sweet, sticky cum spilled onto Gwen's surprised tongue and they kissed, tasting and sharing the intimate secretion that was Gwen. Beth kissed harder, almost bruising the tender lips beneath hers'. Their tongues probed the depths of shared passion until the cream was swallowed.

"Delicious…" Beth rasped.

"Ohh…baby…"

"Hmm…can't wait to tie you up…you'll love it…" Gwen's soul stirred, she'd love anything Beth had in mind.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers
12