Gwen and Her Mother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished and pulled out she got up and went over to Joyce who had just finished off the guy she was working on and then the two of them walked over to where Gwen was being gangbanged. They stood and watched until the man fucking her had cum and when he pulled out my mother held Gwen's legs open while Joyce pulled out her diaphragm.

"I'll get this bitch pregnant whether she wants it or not."

"But it won't be Brian's" Joyce said.

"Doesn't matter, he won't know. He'll think its his."

"What if it's a girl?"

"Then I'll breed the bitch again and keep on breeding her until she gives us a boy."

"What if she tells Brian?"

"No way she'll tell him about this and even if she did do you think he would believe it? His own mother?"

Joyce and my mother walked away and another man mounted Gwen. For the next hour the camera bounced around from woman to woman and by the end of that hour Gwen was coming out from under the influence of whatever they had put in her drinks and while her mind might not have been in it her body sure was. She started clutching and grabbing at the men who fucked her, trying to pull them closer. Anne and Mary got dressed and left and shortly after that my mother got ready to leave.

"She that she gets home" she said to Joyce and then she left.

With the departure of the three women all the men moved to the remaining two and after half an hour Joyce told them that she had had enough and she started getting dressed. Now all the men concentrated on Gwen and I watched and listened as she was used in all three holes and as she begged for it. The camera cut away from Gwen being triple dicked and moved to show five young black men coming into the room. They walked over to where Gwen was being fucked and one of the blacks said to the guy who had his cock in Gwen's mouth, "Thanks for the call man. I ain't never had me no white pussy before" and then he and the other four blacks began taking off their pants. Joyce ran over and told them that they couldn't fuck Gwen and to stay away from her. The five men ignored her and when she tried to physically push them away two grabbed her, took her over to the door and pushed her outside.

Once again my reaction isn't what it should have been. I got turned on by the black on white as the man sank his cock into Gwen. Then the other four had her and when they were done one of them took out a cell phone and made a call.

"Yeah man, a white chick and she's laying here begging for cock."

By the time the tape ended Gwen had been repeatedly fucked by twenty-two men - seven of them black. I don't know if any more blacks showed up and fucked her because the tape ran out.

I ran an emotional roller coaster during that tape. I lusted after my mother and sisters as I saw them in all their sexual glory. I hated my mother and Joyce when I saw them remove Gwen's diaphragm. I wanted to kill the assholes who took advantage of Gwen and yet I beat myself raw watching them do it.

When it was over and I sat there staring at the blue screen I wondered who my mother really hated and why. Did she hate Gwen so much that she could do to Gwen what she did, or was it me she hated - hated enough to saddle me with a kid that she knew wouldn't be mine.

Every thing that Gwen had told me was true and I hadn't believed a word of it, but in my defense who would have believed that of their own mother and sisters? The worst of it was that Gwen was gone. I had no idea where she was or if she would even acknowledge my existence if I found her.

I tried to track Gwen down, but had no luck at all. I checked with her old employer to see if they might know where she went when she resigned. They either didn't know or they weren't going to tell me. I called her parents and got her dad on the phone and he hung up on me as soon as he realized that it was me. I waited a day and then called when I figured that he would be at work and I got her mother. For a religious person she sure knew some pretty ripe language and after sending a lot of it my way she told me not to call back and hung up. I called Gwen's sister Ilene and got her answering machine. I left a message, but she didn't return it. After six tries I finally accepted the fact that she wasn't going to. The best I could hope for is that word would get back to Gwen that I was trying to get in touch and that she would call me to find out what I wanted.

Another year went by and then one day I got a letter from Gwen. There was no return address, but the letter was postmarked San Francisco. There was a letter and some other papers in the envelope and the letter showed me that I would be wasting my time trying to talk to Gwen:

"When I missed my period I took a pregnancy self-test and it showed positive. I knew then that I would have to tell you about "that night" if the doctor confirmed the self-test and I knew what your response was going to be and I knew that we wouldn't be together when the baby came.

"I have an intense curiosity and it killed me that I would never know who the baby's father was. If the baby was black the question would be moot, but what if the baby was white? If it was white I would spend the rest of my life wondering if it just might have been yours instead of that of some anonymous sperm donor.

"We made love three times between the self-test and the doctors visit and one of those times I collected a sperm sample and took it to a lab for a DNA test. I told them a half truth, that I was married and having an affair and that I wanted to know for sure who the baby's father was. They typed the sample and kept it on file. When little Mark was born I had his DNA checked against the sample on file. Guess what? Remember that million to one shot I mentioned? You are a daddy.

I've enclosed copies of the original test and Mark's DNA match so you can see for yourself. He's yours Brian, but you will never see him. Make sure that your mother knows that she finally has a grandson, but that she will never see him either. Under "father" on the birth certificate I put unknown and I gave him a made up last name to make sure that your mother knows that Mark will not continue her precious family name. I'm praying to God nightly that if you ever do remarry your wife will give you nothing but girls"

She didn't even bother to sign it.

One year later I got another from Gwen. This one post marked Denver. It was short and to the point:

"I've enclosed a picture of Mark. If, even after reading the DNA reports, you don't believe it is possible that Mark can be yours just get some of your baby pictures from your mother and compare them. You could be twins. Eat your heart out."

She didn't bother to sign that one either.

I did take the pictures over to my parent's house and when my mother saw the picture of Mark her hand flew to her mouth and she gave out a cry and ran from the room. She was back a few minutes later with a photo album. It was true; Mark and I could have been twins.

"You have to find her Brian, you have to. That's my grandson she is keeping from me."

"I'll try ma, I'll try" but I had already taken my best shot and come up empty.

Another year went by and I received another picture of Mark, this time from St. Louis. There was no letter, just a short note on the back of the photo, "Eat your heart out." I was staring at the photo of Mark when the penny dropped. The first one from San Francisco, the second one from Denver and the third one from St. Louis. Gwen's sister Ilene was a flight attendant - she was mailing Gwen's letters on her trips!

It was hideously expensive, but the private detective I hired found Gwen.

Ending A

She was cool and calm when she answered the door. "What do you want?"

"To talk to you and to see my son."

"How did you find me?"

"I had a private detective follow Ilene until she led him to you."

"Well you wasted a trip Brian. We have nothing to say to each other and you can't see your son because you don't have one. I lost this baby to a miscarriage too."

"But I've seen the pictures."

"What you saw was your baby pictures reworked on the computer using PhotoShop."

"You really hate me that much that you would go to all that trouble?"

"Yes Brian, I do. And I'm sorry that you found me because I had planned on sending you a picture a year for the next twenty years. I'll never forget that you loved me so much that it only took you a tenth of a second to call me a liar and accept the idea that I cheated on you."

"Some one videotaped that night and they sent me a copy. I know now that you told me the truth."

"So? If you will excuse me I have a date tonight and I need to start getting ready."

She started to close the door and I put my hand against it to hold it open. "What about the DNA evidence?"

"I made that up to Brian. You can do all sorts of things on computers these days if you have the right programs. Now please leave before I call the police."

As he walked down the sidewalk Gwen smiled. Revenge can be so sweet. Her sister Ilene came into the room, "Is he gone?"

"Yes, and thank God you were here to keep Mark quiet."

"He slept through the whole thing. Are you ever going to let him know?"

"Not ever Ilene, not ever."

Ending B

She was cool and calm when she answered the door. "What do you want?"

"To talk to you and to see my son."

"How did you find me?"

"I had a private detective follow Ilene until she led him to you. She should have mailed all your letters from the same city. Once I connected the fact that she was a flight attendant and the letters came from three different cities it was just a matter of time."

"Well you wasted your money and your time Brian. We have nothing to say to each other and you can't see your son because you don't have one."

"But I've seen the pictures."

"What you saw were some of your baby pictures reworked on the computer using PhotoShop."

"You really hate me that much that you would go to that much trouble?"

"Yes Brian, I do, and I'm sorry that you found me because I planned on sending you a picture a year for the next twenty years. I'll never forget that you loved me so much that it took you all of a tenth of a second to call me a liar and accept the idea that I cheated on you."

"What about the baby?"

"I had it and it isn't yours."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Frankly I don't give a rats ass what you believe."

"Well I'm not leaving until I see the kid with my own eyes."

"Okay, follow me."

Gwen led me into her kitchen and pointed outside. I looked out the window and saw a black kid of about two pulling on the tail of a small dog. Gwen opened the window and yelled out, "Mark, what have I told you about pulling on the dog?"

She turned to me, and shook her head, "Kids, you can't take your eyes off them for a minute. Now will you get the hell out of my life so I can get back to my child?"

"Listen Gwen, we nee..."

"The time for talk is long gone Brian, get out."

"Gwen, I know the truth. Some one videotaped the whole thing and I saw a copy. I know what my mother and Joyce did."

"Well whoopee doo Brian. I already knew what they had done last time we talked. I'm just so overjoyed that two years later you have decided that I didn't lie. Get out Brian, get out before I call the police."

As he walked down the walk Gwen smiled, revenge can be so sweet. Her sister Ilene came into the room, "Is he gone?"

"Yes, and thank God you were here to keep Mark quiet."

"He slept through the whole thing. Are you ever going to let him know?"

"Not ever Ilene, not ever."

"What time is Mrs. Johnson going to pick up Mike?"

"She said she would be her around five. Which reminds me, I need to get back to him before he drives the dog crazy."

Ending C

She was cool and calm when she answered the door. "What do you want?"

"To talk to you and to see my son." "We have nothing to talk about Brian and you can't see your son because you don't have one."

"What about the pictures you have been sending me?"

"Some of your baby pictures that I reworked on the computer using PhotoShop."

"The DNA evidence?"

"Also done on the computer. You can do some amazing stuff if you have the right programs."

"Any idea at all on who the baby's father was?"

"No. I loss this one to a miscarriage too.

"I'm sorry. But we do have some things to talk about. May I come in?"

"No Brian, please just go away and leave me alone."

"All right. But first I want you to watch this" and I handed her a copy of the tape of her gangbang. "I'm staying at the Jefferson, room 312 and I'll be there until noon tomorrow. Call me if you change your mind about talking to me."

The next morning the phone rang and I looked over at the bedside clock and saw that it was seven-ten in the morning. It was Gwen.

"Just what is it that you want to talk about Brian?"

"I want to talk about what we are going to do about it."

"We? I already did it Brian. I walked away and then I planted a seed that will grow in your mother's mind until the day she dies. You can go back and tell her there is no baby, but I know that scheming bitch now. I know that she'll never believe that there isn't a baby. She will go to her grave just knowing that I'm keeping her from seeing him."

"That might be enough for you Gwen, but it isn't enough for me. My own mother drove the only woman I ever loved away from me. I want to drive a stake through her heart, but for what I want to do I need your help."

"Why should I help you Brian. You turned your back on me when I needed you most."

"Get real Gwen. Put yourself in my place. Suppose I had come to you with something bad. Let's say that one morning you picked up the paper and saw me on the front page being led naked from a motel room and the headlines screamed "House of Prostitution Raided" and suppose I came to you and told you that your father got me drunk, took me there and paid for the hooker so we could do some male bonding. You would have laughed in my face and thrown me out of the house. Preposterous you would have said, but would that have been any more preposterous than what you told me? That my mother drugged you and got you gangbanged?"

She was silent and then she said, "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to find a boy that would have been about the same age as our son and I want to have a picture of the three of us taken."

It was a scorched earth, take no prisoners, burn your bridges move on my part and the only one who was going to get hurt that I didn't want to hurt was my dad. He didn't deserve what was coming, but I convinced myself that he would better off when it was over.

On a bright sunny Monday afternoon, special messengers delivered a copy of the gangbang tape to my father, Anne and Mary's husbands where they worked and to Joyce's fianc‚e at the gym where he worked out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I almost backed away from sending copies to Anne and Mary's husbands because after all, it was my mother and Joyce who did the deed. But then I thought about it. They knew what was going to happen and they did nothing to try and stop it so fuck them.

That night I stopped by my parent's house and walked in to find mom and dad in the middle of a screaming match and I stood looking at my mother for almost a minute before taking a tape out of my pocket.

"I hate to do this to you dad, but this came in the mail today and I think you need to see it."

I went to hand it to him and he said, "I don't need it. I got my own copy in the mail today."

"Then you know."

"Unfortunately I do."

I turned to my mother and said, "This should go without saying, but since I want things to be perfectly clear I'm going to say it anyway. I don't ever want to see you or hear from you again."

It turned out that Anne's husband knew all about what she was doing and in fact, he encouraged her. He was one of those guys who got off on his wife fucking other men.

Mary wasn't lucky enough to have a husband like that and she came home from work on Tuesday and found all of her stuff piled in the driveway and the locks on the house changed.

Joyce's fianc‚e walked into the office were she worked and when she stood up and walked around her desk to give him a hug and a kiss he grabbed her left hand and almost ripped a finger off as her pulled his engagement ring off her.

The biggest surprise was my dad. I expected that he would quietly divorce mom and then get on with his life, but there wasn't anything quiet about what he did. He made copies of the tape and flooded the town with them. Her garden club, all the civic organizations she belonged to got a copy, he left a copy in the mailboxes of all their neighbors and every friend he could think of and all the relatives on her side of the family got a copy and then he tossed her out of the house and divorced her.

Is there a happy ending in here some where? I don't know, it is too soon to tell. I arrived at Gwen's for the last piece of my revenge - a picture of Gwen, the borrowed boy and me - and I found her ready and waiting. She was fusing over the little boy and trying to make him smile for the picture that I was going to send my mother along with a short note - "I found them." I would have Ilene mail it from San Francisco.

"How much time do we have?"

"For what?"

"I want to take several pictures from several different angles to make sure that I get the one that will crank her the most. When do we have to get him home?"

Gwen looked at me for a very long moment and then she picked him up and kissed him on the cheek, "He is home, aren't you Mark."

12