Gwen & Robert, Old Guy, Young Gal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me, Gwen, so that I know I'm not dreaming."

"Kiss me, Robert, as if you love me."

She startled me by saying the 'L' word. Was that what she wanted to hear me say, that I love her? Does she love me? There was only one way to find out, if she loves me, as I love her. Since she's already broached the subject by uttering the word love, in whatever context, and since I've been slow to ask her out and kiss her, I took the lead this time.

"I do love you," I said shocking even myself from blurting that out. Never have I professed love so soon to anyone, but now that it was out there, I was glad that I did because, if I thought she was passionate before, she turned into a wild animal now.

"I love you, Robert. I love you. I do. Right from the first day I saw you, I feel in love with you. Fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Drill me with that big, hard cock. Make me cum with your cock in the way you made me cum with your fingers and tongue."

"Do I need protection?"

"I'm on the pill and I haven't been with anyone else in three years, since grad school."

"Well, Linda is the only woman I've been with for the past fifteen years, but we haven't been intimate in more than two years."

Kissing and kissing her, while feeling her everywhere, we made love, before we fucked. I haven't fucked anyone like that, since the first time I got with Linda. I can't remember the last time I had sweaty, needing a shower sex, but I had it that night with Gwen. I couldn't wait to shower with her.

My perfect lover, true to her word, as soon as I licked her pussy and gave her two orgasms, immediately after I fucked her pussy and gave her a third orgasm, she latched onto my cock, as if I was the blue plate, hot dog special at the diner and she was a starving woman. For someone so smart, for someone with two college degrees, she had a Ph D. in cock sucking. Never has anyone sucked my cock in the way that Gwen sucked my cock. The kind of blowjobs that all men dream about, after going to see a stripper do her thing with a pole, Gwen had mad, bad skills. Working on my pole, as if she was greasing it with her lips and tongue, I watched her go up and down on me, as her tongue twirled around the circumference of it. With her hand pumping me faster, it didn't take me long to shoot all that I had in her mouth.

In the same way that I kissed her with a face full of her pussy juices and with her licking herself from my face, as soon as I exploded my cum in her mouth, she kissed me. Only, she did something that no other woman has ever done to me before. As if I was her baby bird needing nourishment, she spit some of the cum, that I deposited in her mouth, in my mouth. The first time tasting my own cum, I thought I'd be disgusted. I thought I'd be sick and vomit. I thought I'd instantly develop a preference for fashion design, the color fuchsia, and turn gay, instead I was excited to taste myself on her.

"I like to share," she said sticking her finger in her pussy and sucking off her juice. Then, she stuck her finger in her pussy again. Only, this time, she stuck her finger in my mouth and I licked her finger clean.

I no longer go to the diner because Gwen doesn't work there anymore. Now, she exclusively cooks me breakfast, before we go to work. She teaches art history at the high school. Soon, we'll have a student of our own, as she's pregnant with our son.

THE END

Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.

  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
ceedeehceedeehover 1 year ago

Great story! Got this 90 y.o. pretty exited! Will move your page to my favorites..

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

Dense men. No wonder they sell so many base ball bats! Great story.

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 6 years ago
An enjoyable May December romance.

I liked the story, I would be one of the hit me in the back of the head guys.

RetiredEngrRetiredEngrover 8 years ago

The entire story sounds like a dream to me!!!!!!!

gandolf777gandolf777over 10 years ago
Could really happen

You truly do write erotica and weave very descriptive dialogue in this story. I will immediately add you to my favorite author list. Your story flowed evenly and the plot was very believable, not like some of the fantasy here. please keep blessing us with more of your pearls.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Girlfriend's Sexy, Slutty Daughter He dumps his girlfriend 4for her 24-year-old daughter.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Lisa's Revenge A tale of teenage revenge, mature love and pregnancy.in Mature
More Stories