Gwen: Bound for a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

Left to her own devices now, Gwen smiled to herself. She'd have liked to call Julie, but had no mobile phone. Wait a minute! There was a phone on the bedside table, but she hesitated to use it. What if it was forbidden? Another whipping? The thought brought with it mixed feelings. She dwelt upon it. Never had she had such an orgasm. Never in her life. Indeed, she felt her pussy getting moist again, just thinking about the strokes of the crop, and started to finger her cunt-lips, then flick gently at her clit, teasing herself as her nipples grew hard under the thin, transparent blouse. She looked at herself in the mirror, and another thought crossed her mind. 'What if I'm being watched on closed circuit TV?' She decided she didn't care, but it stopped her in her tracks just the same, and she went and looked out of the window.

Just then the phone rang.

'Yes?'

'It's John. Rest a while, and dress for dinner. Friends are coming, and I want you to make yourself beautiful. Tania will help you.' With that, he rang off.

Gwen lay on the bed and soon dozed for perhaps an hour, then there was a soft knock and Tania entered, still wearing the black minidress.

'I've come to help you get ready,' she said, and immediately started pulling off Gwen's shoes and rolling down her stockings.

When Gwen was naked, Tania went into the adjacent bathroom, and adjusted the shower to a perfect temperature, then pulled Gwen gently into the cubicle. That done, she stepped gracefully up to the door, slipped off her dress, and, without a word, joined Gwen under the warm spray, soaping her whole body and rubbing her all over with her own young curves, wrapping herself around the older woman like a second skin. Gwen noted that the girl had a luxuriant bush of pubic hair. Once again, Gwen felt herself close to a climax, and moaned with pleasure, holding Tania closer. The youngster grinned impishly, and said, 'The Boss had better not know about this.'

Rules, thought Gwen, there are more than those written down.

The shower done, Tania, still naked, her pointed young breasts, spiking Gwen's neck from time to time, dried her long hair meticulously, then painted her nails, rouged her nipples and cunt-lips, and made sure the butt-plug was still in place.

'Does it hurt?' she inquired.

'Not so much as at first,' replied Gwen.

'Good, because I am soon to be trained,' said Tania, clearing up a mystery.

Tania then helped Gwen put her hair up in an elegant swirl, which looked quite professional, she thought, and it was time to choose her dress.

After pondering for a while, she chose a long, backless, apple-green silk halter-dress, very loose and soft. It felt wonderful against her naked skin, soothing her still-sore buttocks where the red stripes stung. When she walked over to the mirror to inspect herself, her unfettered breasts jiggled, nipples grazing against the soft silk.

She chose a pair of outrageously long pendant ear-rings, climbed on to a pair of stilettos, and was ready, and Tania left silently.

Soon, the phone rang. John said, 'Gwen, our guests are here. I think you know your way to the dining room.'

She made her entrance through the big oak door, and found the rest of the party standing around the end of the table, which was set for six. John introduced the other two couples to her. Both the men were in their forties, she reckoned, and had a sophisticated air. Gordon was taller than John and almost bald, whilst Raymond was strongly-built and shorter, and prematurely grey. They, like John, wore dinner jackets.

Gordon's escort (for it was unclear whether they were married couples or not) was Anne, who may or may not have been older than him, and was either deeply-tanned or had a touch of oriental blood, which contrasted oddly with her long platinum blonde

Hair, giving her a very exotic look. She wore a fishnet top, through which could plainly be seen her nipples on large, swollen aureolas, projecting from firm, smallish breasts. Below that she wore a long pleated skirt.

Raymond's partner was Lisa, much younger than himself, small and blonde, with a curvaceous body, wearing a short button-through dress which showed ample cleavage.

When they sat at the table, Gwen found herself beside Anne, who engaged her in conversation about her 'training.' It was soon clear that she herself had undergone the same process, and was proud of the fact.

Gwen was amused to note that Tania, who now wore a little frilly apron over her black dress, and the chauffeur, Trimble, were now serving at table. John may be wealthy, but foolish, he wasn't!

But Anne was talking to her about her training again, and, without warning, in the lapse between courses, the older woman took Gwen's hand, and held it a moment under the tablecloth, while she slid her skirt up her leg with the other. Then she placed Gwen's hand without ceremony over her slit, which was smooth and shaven like her own. But immediately Gwen found what she was meant to notice - Anne had a pierced clitoris! And not only that, she had a ring through her clitoris, from which depended a short chain, fastened to another ring, through one of her labia. Gwen thought this fascinating, and, looking around to see that the rest were deep into conversations of their own, she said so to Anne.

'I think John will probably want to have you marked in some way too,' she said, leaving Gwen in some doubt as to just how that might be.

The rest of the meal went by without incident, then they retired for coffee to the library she remembered all too well.

Their coffee finished, John and Raymond conversed, and John rang a bell set into the wall. Tania appeared immediately, carrying a box, and made straight for Lisa. The young blonde seemed to be expecting it, and made no protest when Tania took restraints from the box and fastened them to the girl's ankles and wrists. She took off her high-heeled sandals. The restraints were made of supple leather, with a metal ring set in them.

Tania then pulled back a curtain, which Gwen had mistakenly thought covered a window, revealing a large wooden cross with hooks set in to the arms.

'Hook her up,' said Raymond, and Tania showed surprising strength as she hoisted the girl into position, slipping the rings over the hooks so that she was spreadeagled, her back to the room, toes barely touching the floor. Then Raymond stepped up and simply tore the dress from her back, leaving her completely naked.

John now spoke to Gwen, who had been watching in awe. 'Now it's your turn.'

'But, but, I've been whipped today,' was all she could say.

'Ha. That wouldn't prevent me doing it again. But that's not what I mean. You are going to punish Lisa.'

Gwen shook her head. 'I couldn't. I - I won't!'

'You will, and tomorrow you will be punished for this refusal.'

He turned to Tania. 'Show her the tray.'

Tania fetched the tray from the shelf and walked over with it to Lisa, who looked over her shoulder. 'The cane,' she said clearly, as if she were asking for a cup of tea, 'I love the cane.'

'Give Gwen the cane,' said John, and Tania handed a thin, supple switch to Gwen, who was still very reluctant.

John took her by the hand and led her to within a couple of feet of Lisa, and ordered, 'Now.'

Gwen made a feeble gesture of a stroke across Lisa's buttocks, and drew an exasperated sigh from the watchers. It was Anne who came and stood behind her, and said in her ear, 'Come on, girl, she really wants you to hurt her, you know, she loves it.'

Thus encouraged, Gwen drew back and there was a swish as the cane fell, first across the left, then the right buttock, of the little blonde. Then Raymond wanted her to lash her back, then her thighs. Lisa bore it all with scarcely a cry, despite the red wheals which were now showing up and down her body, and, when they took her down she fell into Raymond's arms and told him how much she loved him. Then she thanked Gwen for the whipping, and John told her that was the normal procedure.

Afterwards, they had drinks, served by Trimble, then the guests left, Lisa in a dress which John had Tania find for her.

He sat in his favourite armchair and held a hand out to Gwen, 'Go up to your room, and ready yourself for bed, Gwen. Do I have your permission to come and visit you?'

He asked her permission! She couldn't believe it - this man in whose house she was a guest, who had whipped her cruelly, and who had caused her to whip another guest, had asked her permission to come to her room!

She went up to her room, and slipped out of the dress, let her hair down, and brushed it out to its best silkiness, then found a short, transparent nylon nightdress. She could hardly wait.

After what seemed like ages, but was probably no more than twenty minutes, he knocked and came in. He was in a dressing gown, and when he came to her, she found he had nothing on underneath. He kissed her nipples, first through the nightdress, then he lifted it over her head, and took her breasts in his mouth with great gentleness. He reached down and played his fingers around her slit, working them into her vagina, then finding the butt-plug, he eased it gently out, to her relief. But he replaced it with a probing finger, deep into her anus, which she found quite wonderful, and was already close to orgasm. His cock was as hard as a pikestaff when she encircled it with her hand, then took it in her mouth, running her tongue around the glans so that he shuddered. Meanwhile she cupped his balls in her hands, and then pushed an index finger hard up his rectum. He gasped. Pre-cum was oozing from him and she licked and swallowed hard, but came up for air. 'Wait,' she ordered, taking charge for the moment.

Then she separated from him, lay back and grabbed a pillow, shoving it under her buttocks. In what was for her a novel gesture, she opened her legs wide, and lewdly separated her labia with two fingers, showing him the entrance to her wet cunt. He scarcely needed such an invitation, and plunged himself into her, driving hard deep within her, whilst he gripped her buttocks with both hands. There was to be no more waiting, and in very few mighty thrusts, he came in one huge surge, simultaneously with her massive orgasm.

They slept in each others' arms, but, when she woke with daylight streaming through the shutters, he was gone.

She bathed and felt like a new woman. She could never have believed that such a world existed, or that she would have been capable of some of the things she had done yesterday, especially the cruelty she had shown to another girl. What had happened to her?

Slipping on a blue sundress and, inevitably, a pair of stilettos, she realised she was hungry, and went in search of breakfast. She found a buffet laid out, and pots of coffee in the dining room, and, although she had to take it alone, decided it was better than work, anyway.

Finishing her breakfast, she went for a walk around the gardens. It was a lovely, sunny morning, and life felt very good. But, as she returned, John was just arriving from somewhere, getting out of a sports car she hadn't seen before. He was dressed informally, in chinos and a polo shirt.

'Good morning, Gwen,' he said, rather sternly, 'Please come with me.'

He held out an arm and ushered her into the house.

When they were inside, he said, 'I hope you haven't forgotten that you are to be punished for your transgression last night.'

She had thought that their lovemaking had probably signified forgiveness, and was on the point of trying to suggest this in some way, but could see it was hopeless.

'Go and put on a white negligee,' he said, 'I like ritual.'

She went to her room, and found, in the wardrobe, a sheer white silk negligee, lace-trimmed, and tied with a cord. She slipped it on, and put on a pair of white high-heeled mules. She returned to the hallway, where he was awaiting her.

'Come to the library,' he said, and she quivered as he spoke.

When they got there, he took from his pocket a pair of nipple clamps, which he proceeded to place on her hardened nipples, then tighten unbearably. She yelped in pain, and he said, 'That will bring you extra strokes. You must learn to take pain in silence.' He told her to take off the negligee, which she did, letting it fall to the floor in a pool at her feet.

He pulled back the curtain, then had second thoughts.

'I'm not going to tie you to the cross,' he said, 'I have another idea.'

So saying, he produced a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and attached then to her wrists. Then he went to the wall, and pressed a button. A chain descended from the ceiling, to just above head-height. It ended in a snap-link, to which he clipped her handcuffs, so that she was attached but not suspended. She could move around as she wished. Then he came to her with the tray.

'Choose,' he commanded.

'The cane,' she said, without hesitation. He raised his eyebrows, and took the thin switch from the tray.

He stood behind her, and she heard the first swish as the cruel cane cut the air, then felt the terrible sting as it fell across the middle of her back. He showed great skill in not breaking her skin, nor hitting the same place twice, but she was weeping before he had lashed her ten times.

Then he paused to feel between her legs, and he said, 'You're absolutely soaking, can you take more?'

'Yes,' she said, 'Make me come.'

He lashed her hard across the buttocks and she cried out, this time as a violent orgasm shook her to the core.

But he had noticed that she had left out the butt-plug that morning, and was displeased about that too.

'Gwen, you must learn to follow rules,' he said, 'I shall now place another, bigger one, and you will wear the nipple-clamps until lunchtime. I'll release you now - perhaps you will learn your lesson. Go.'

He released her, and she picked up her negligee, and staggered from the room, up to her bedroom, where she buried her face in her pillow, and tried to ignore the pain and humiliation for the three hours that remained until it was time for lunch.

When she came down to lunch, in a plaid miniskirt and silk blouse, John was smiling, and waiting for her.

'Here, let me take those clamps off,' he said, and reached inside her blouse, releasing the awful pain of the vicious little instruments.

'But just before we eat,' he said, 'I want you to put this in place.' He gave her a butt-plug at least a size larger than the one she had worn before, and she looked at it doubtfully.

'Come on, it won't take a minute,' he said, and, without preamble, pushed her down on an armchair. Obediently, she spread her legs, and he probed with two fingers straight away, then worked some lubricant into her arsehole.

'Much better than before,' was his verdict.

Without further ado, he rammed the new plug hard into her anus, causing her to scream with the pain, but, as it passed her sphincter, and she felt the sheer joy of its penetration, she started to feel a new orgasm welling up deep inside her.

'Oh, John,' she said, 'It's all so much - my arse, the whipping, and, above all, your wonderful cock - I could die now, and not wish for more.'

'You give me much pleasure,' was all he said, then they had a quiet lunch, just the two of them. Tania must have been eating elsewhere, perhaps with Trimble, she thought.

As seemed to be the custom, she had a long siesta after lunch, not exactly comfortable, with the huge butt-plug, and the livid marks of her recent caning, but she slept reasonably well, and it was almost seven when she awoke to find Tania knocking at her door.

The young girl had come to prepare her for the evening, with the news that John was taking her out to dine in a restaurant. Once again she helped her shower and did her hair and nails. For dining out she selected a short dress with a black velvet top, open to the waist at the front, and a black silk skirt which would blow up in the slightest breeze. She wore no stockings, but as an afterthought, cinched a heavy gold chain around her waist, under the dress.

John told her she looked great, and kissed her as they waited for Trimble to bring the car. When they reached the restaurant, one of the best in town, Gwen was amazed to

see who were to be their companions, for sat at the table was no less than her old friend Julie, with a man she had never seen before.

Julie, dressed as Gwen had never seen her before, in a stunning long pale blue gown of material so sheer that her large breasts were perfectly outlined, the nipples upthrusting proudly, introduced her companion as Gavin, and they sat down to a good meal.

It soon became clear that John and Julie were old friends, and that Julie was well aware of the details of Gwen's training, so it was no surprise when John accepted Gavin's invitation for them to all go back to his home for coffee.

After a coffee and a couple of brandies in Gavin's lounge, John suddenly said to Gwen, in the manner of his sudden changes of mood, 'Get down in front of the sofa, Gwen, I want Gavin to see your butt-plug.'

She looked imploringly at him, but it was no good. No end of cajoling would have done any good at all. So she simply did his bidding, and John raised her skirt to the waist.

She felt him manipulate the huge plug, wiggling it slightly, causing her a sensation she now knew well, then she felt it leave her, with an audible 'plop.'

Julie laughed lightly, but said nothing, and when Gwen glanced round at her, John was stroking her tits through the thin material of her dress.

Gavin had taken his place behind Gwen, and was slowly - ever so slowly - pushing two, then three fingers, up her virgin arsehole!

He produced a tube of lubricant, and smeared a liberal amount around the entrance, then wriggled his fingers in again.

'She'll do,' he said, and unzipped his trousers. He was as stiff as a ramrod, excited by the prospect of a virgin anus, and Gwen was frightened he would tear her as she felt his tip push irresistibly at her portal. Then he was in, firstly just the tip, then bit-by-bit, until he squeezed past her anal sphincter, and then he was fully embedded, right inside her. She cried out as he began slowly to pump in and out, helped by the lube, a couple of fingers in her cunt massaging the thin membrane that separated the two passages. Gwen's emotions ran the gamut of terror to pain to pleasure to ecstasy as she came in a tremendous orgasm that coincided with Gavin shooting his eager load right into her bowels.

Exhausted, she lay on the sofa with Julie, who had been giving John a blow job while they watched the performance, while the two men enjoyed a cigar.

Later, she curled up with John on the back seat of the car as they sped through quiet streets on the way home.

'I don't have to keep on wearing the butt-plug now, do I?'

'No, I don't think so, but I had Gavin use you because he is smaller than me,' he laughed, 'and it's my turn tomorrow.'

She paled at the thought of his huge cock impaling her tight anus.

He didn't come to her room that night, but she slept well, and awoke late, the sun making a dappled pattern on the opposite wall when she opened her eyes.

When she went down to breakfast, in the negligee she had worn for her last whipping, John was sat at the table.

'Ah, I see you are prepared for punishment.'

Her eyes widened, and he laughed, 'Just joking. We are going out this morning. When you have had a coffee, go and dress, and we'll go in about an hour, OK?'

She smiled. He was altogether more relaxed with her now, but she was in no doubt as to who was her master, just the same, and wouldn't have had it any other way.

She dressed simply in a little maroon pleated skirt and a white silk blouse, and as he hadn't told her where they were going, she thought she'd better put on stockings, so she donned a little white garter belt and a pair of patterned white stockings, which she thought looked nice. After slipping into maroon heels to match her skirt, she did a twirl in front of the mirror, pronounced herself satisfied, and went down to await John in the hallway.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers