Gwen: Bound for a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

It wasn't until they were in the car that he told her they were on a shopping expedition. She was curious to know what they were going to buy, but knew better than to ask questions.

They drew up outside a big house which resembled no shop she had ever seen.

When John rang the bell, a little oriental girl in a kimono answered the door, and led them through a lobby full of exotic plants, then bade them sit in a pleasant waiting room, on an overstuffed sofa.

After a couple of minutes, a lady in her fifties entered. She was tall and elegant, with nails like talons, her grey hair swept up into an extravagant swirl on top of her head. She wore an expensive-looking business suit, black stockings and medium heels.

'Meet my good friend Vanessa,' said John.

'So this is Gwen?' she said, holding out a hand so that Gwen rose from the sofa to be inspected. She turned her this way and that, then said, in a matter-of-fact voice, 'Undress, please.'

Gwen looked at her in surprise, then unbuttoned her blouse, slipping it off her shoulders. Her breasts stood out proudly, and Vanessa casually flicked her nipples with a finger as she loosed the waistband of her skirt and dropped it at her feet.

The older woman then ran a hand through Gwen's slit from back to front, without comment.

'Take off your garter belt and stockings,' she said, and, as she was doing so, rang a bell by the door.

After a minute the little Chinese girl came back with a box, and Vanessa relieved her of it without a word. From the box she took a leather garment, which it was instantly obvious to Gwen was a corset. She offered it up to Gwen's body, and it came to just below her breasts, pushing them upwards, and extended downwards to just above her buttocks, leaving them completely bare. She buttoned the corset in the front, and it felt very snug on her body. But then she whisked her around and started to lace it tightly in the back. Tighter and tighter she pulled the strings, until Gwen could scarcely breathe.

'There, that will reduce your waist,' said Vanessa, speaking mostly to John, 'Real pleasure depends, as you will know, upon many factors, and pain and restriction are just two of them. But I don't need to tell you.'

John led Gwen out of the house, and she now had difficulty sitting down when they got to the car.

'You'll get used to it,' he said.

They went next to a seedy part of town, and John instructed Trimble to stop the car outside a shop advertising tattoos.

'I don't want a tattoo,' protested Gwen.

'You've consented to be marked, remember?' said John, 'but don't worry, this is not about a tattoo - come with me.'

He pulled her gently out of the car, and they went into the little shop, where a much-tattooed girl smoked behind a counter. John spoke to her in a brief whisper, and Gwen was shown into a back room. She was scared stiff, having no idea what was going to happen to her. When she saw all the piercing instruments lined up on a tray, she was even more worried, thinking instantly of Anne, and the pierced clit - how it must have hurt!

'Don't worry Gwen,' said John again, 'They assure me that all the stuff is sterilised here.'

A big bald brute of a man came bustling in, and said to Gwen, 'Come here, then, and stick out your tongue.'

She didn't know whether to be relieved or not - she was to have a tongue-stud fitted!

It turned out to be a more-or-less painless procedure, but felt really odd in her mouth. Just another thing she was going to have to get used to!

'But why?' she asked John on the way home.

'It will give more pleasure, I think,' was all he had to say.

Back at the mansion, they lunched in comfortable silence, and then Gwen retired to her room for her customary siesta. She was awakened by a knock on the door at about six. It was John, dressed in his silk dressing gown.

He sat beside her on the bed. 'Kiss me,' he said, and she complied, the strange feeling of the still-slightly-sore tongue with its stud clashing with his teeth, then his own tongue as she did so. That seemed to set him off, and his erection was soon tenting his dressing gown. She bent down and parted the gown, taking him in her mouth, rasping his glans lightly with the stud. He moaned, then pulled her up by her hair.

'Turn over,' he ordered.

When she did so, he spread her legs, and sought her anus, first with his fingers, then, without any prior lubrication, he rammed his huge tool straight home, right to the very hilt. She screamed as he invaded her tightness, tearing her sensitive membranes, she felt sure. But the sheer pleasure overwhelmed the pain, and she felt the monstrous orgasm gathering within her like a tropical storm. Soon it took over her very soul, and transported her to a new level of sheer ecstasy she had never dreamed of.

She must have passed out, because she failed to note the passage of time, then he was no longer there and she was alone in her room, covered with a silk sheet she was sure hadn't been there before.

She took a slow bath and dressed for dinner, carefully lacing the corset as tight as she was able, then putting on a long velvet skirt. She left her breasts free apart from a little bolero top, which covered them only in part.

They dined alone, Gwen and John, and that evening he made love to her with infinite tenderness, taking her slowly to the limits of delight, so that she had three more huge orgasms.

Before he left her to sleep alone, he said, 'Tomorrow, you can help me. You know Tania is to be trained. The time has come, and I want you to assist with her initiation. You will have noticed she is not yet shaven. You will rectify that in the morning, and dress and prepare her. Go to her room after breakfast. I want her ready by eleven.'

Gwen slept well, as she had almost every night at the mansion. She went down in her negligee and breakfasted with John, who gave her a package, which he told her was for Tania's preparation, then showed her which was Tania's room. As she was about to get up, he said, 'But I think you should be whipped later today, don't you?'

She looked at him in a perplexed way, and he smiled, 'Because I want to, that's all.'

With that, he got up from the table and left.

When she got back to her room, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her nipples protruded through the transparent white negligee, and she wondered if the sight of her dressed like this had provoked John into ideas of having her whipped once more. There seemed to be an association of some kind there. She decided on a bit of extra adornment, and slipped on the heavy gold waist-chain underneath.

Sighing, and, despite her fear, starting to get excited at the thought of being whipped again, she tried to put the thought to the back of her mind, and made for Tania's room, package in hand.

Tania was waiting for her, in a short nylon robe. She was very nervous.

'I can't wait to begin. I've been waiting for today for months - he's been telling me to wait for ages, and look at me, I'm old enough, surely.'

Gwen led her, trembling, to her bathroom, and had her drop her robe to the floor. There, she lathered her whole pubic area thoroughly, and took a long time shaving her perfectly clean with the clipper and razor she had found in the package. She paid special attention to her cunt-lips and to her anus, making sure there were no vestiges of hair left. When she was satisfied, she oiled Tania all over, and the youngster said she was delighted with the result.

Then Gwen helped her with her nails, and rouged her nipples, which were small but hard, perched at the tips of firm, pert tits. When she moved to her labia, she found them moist with the eighteen year-old's juices, as she was anticipating the pleasures in store. Gwen couldn't resist running her fingers into the tight slit, and probing right into Tania's eager cunt, finding it now quite wet, and drawing a sharp gasp from the girl's mouth. Mischievously, she bent down, and ran her tongue the length of her slit, holding her labia apart with her hands, and grazing her clitoris with her stud. Tania moaned deeply and seemed close to orgasm, so Gwen knew she had to desist.

She had work to do. Peremptorily, amid protests from Tania, she got up, and fetched the package, taking from it a tube of lubricant. Smearing a liberal amount on her fingers, she ordered the girl to turn over. Tania complied, and Gwen roughly pulled her legs apart, then started working the lube into the tiny puckered opening of her virgin anus.

It was even a tight fit to work a finger in to the rectum, but with a deal of wriggling she managed eventually to get two fingers in, and Tania was crying in pain. She reached back into the package and brought out the smallest size butt-plug, and inserted it as gently as she could, but knew it still hurt terribly.

She took Tania's face in her hands, dried her tears, and kissed her until she was calm.

Then she helped her into a transparent blouse and silk miniskirt she knew would please John.

'Go down, now, and present yourself. You are ready,' she said.

Gwen decided that, as she was to be whipped anyway, she might as well stay in her negligee, so she went down to the library, where she knew Tania was presenting herself to John for the start of her training.

'Does she please you?' she asked, when she entered, and saw that John was holding Tania by the hand, inspecting her critically.

'Yes,' he said, 'You have done well.'

He lifted Tania's skirt and ran his hand around her smooth pubes and buttocks, and paid special attention to her newly-invaded anus.

'Does it hurt?' he asked.

'Yes,' she replied.

Without further ado, he led her to the sofa, and placed her as he had done Gwen on her first day, over the back.

'Don't move,' he ordered, nad walking over to the tray, on its shelf, he returned with a flogger, effectively a cat-o'nine-tails.

He came and whispered to Gwen, 'This hurts very little - it's a starting point.'

He lifted Tania's skirt and there was a terrifying swish as the cat flew through the air. Tania screamed, more in anticipation than real pain.

'Quiet!' ordered John, sternly.

He gave her ten strokes, reddening her arse thoroughly, then he felt her crack and pronounced her moist.

'Sit there on the sofa and masturbate now. I want to see you climax,' he said.

Tania looked uncertain, so Gwen, came and put an arm around her, whispering to her that she should do it and abandon herself to her pleasure.

The youngster opened her legs and started to let her fingers massage her already throbbing clitoris, then, as she felt her orgasm building, she thrust two fingers hard up her vagina as far as they would go, and cried out sharply as her climax overtook her.

Watching Tania masturbate had excited Gwen still more, and she was dripping as she stood by her master, when he ordered the youngster back to her room.

'Shall I whip you now?' he asked, as if he were asking her about the shopping list.

'Oh yes, please,' she replied.

'With what?'

'The crop.'

He drew back the curtain and, stripping off the negligee, then cuffing her wrists and ankles, he made her fast to the wooden cross, so that she was spreadeagled and offered.

He took up the crop, and immediately began to lash her back hard, moving systematically down to her buttocks and thighs. She made not a sound, even though the pain was awful, but each cutting stroke brought with it a wave of intense pleasure she could never have begun to describe, and she let herself succumb to multiple orgasms so ferocious that she thought she would pass out.

When he took her down she fell into his arms and cried out weakly. She scarcely knew what he was doing when he spread her legs on the floor in front of the sofa, and took her arse with one vicious thrust, impaling her and spending his seed all in one mighty roaring moment. The pain merged with all the rest of pain she felt and was one with the pleasure and happiness she now knew to be hers. For how long, and to what end, she neither knew nor cared.

THE END (for now!)

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers