Gwen Ch. 02

Story Info
The night of dreams.
1.7k words
4.17
56.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monika333
monika333
68 Followers

The night was coming quickly. I could not get my kiss with my mother out of my head. This was all so knew to me. How will tonight work? Will my dad buy into my mother's plan?

We had supper as a family, and nothing was said about what had happened this morning. My dad would not even look at me. As I went to put my dish into the sink, my mom came up behind me and whispered in my ear,"Go to your room. I have a package for you with some instructions for this evening." I felt a little light headed. It was really going to happen. Was I ready?

I went up to my room feeling uneasy, scared, and very excited all at once. As I opened the door I found a bag on my bed with a letter attached to it. I opened the letter first.

"Gwen, this may be a night that the 2 of use will never forget. I have had this fantasy of having you with your father for a very long time. Now you are 18, and looking even more beautiful than I could have ever hoped. If tonight is to happen, we must work together. I have some instructions as to what we will be doing tonight. Read carefully, and we will talk before we go on with them."

I was so turned on by the first part of this letter. My panties were so wet, my nipples so hard. I unbuttoned my pants, and slid my hand down, touching my ever so wet pussy. Rubbing my clit through my wet satin panties. I read the next page...

"In the bag is an outfit I had purchased for you today. I really hope it fits you. I think it will look beautiful on you. This is the catch. I will be wearing the exact same outfit. I am planning an exotic night with your father; a night he will not forget! You will pretend to leave the house, and I will be playing games with your father.... games you will be apart of, with him not knowing. With your out fit will be a mask. This is to cover your face. I have also took the liberty to die my hair the same color as yours, so when we dress up together, we will do our hair exactly the same. I need you to leave at 7 pm. Come back in a half hour. Your father will be out getting a movie. That is when I will get ready with you and then we will cross our fingers my sweet little girl."

I was so hot at this point. My hand still on my warm cunt. So wet and needing a finger, I put one in. Fucking myself, feeling so good. I had to slow down. I look in the bag, and pull out the sexy outfit my mother had bought for me. First were a pair of black shinny boots. They had 3 1/2 inch heels, and went up to my knees. There was also a pair of black nylon stockings, with a satin garter. A black satin with leather trim teddy, and a black leather mask the covered the eyes and nose. This was too much.

I looked into my mirror and slowly undressed. I was drunk on excitement. I wanted to do this so bad. I put on the garter and stockings, but on the black one piece teddy, and put on the boots. Everything was a perfect fit. I looked at the clock and it was close to my time to leave. I took off the boots, and put on a dress over top of my outfit. I wore a normal pair of boots and went downstairs. I then told my parents I was going out for the night and sleeping over at a friends house. I waited outside until my father left and came back into the house. My mom was excited!

"Did you get the note? Did you get the outfit?" My mother was acting like a little girl at christmas.

"Yes I did mother, and everything fits." I took off my dress and showed her what she had purchased for me. I looked at her eyes and she changed her look. She turned her smile into a smirk..."That will do just fine sweetheart, just fine."

She took off her robe to show me how she looked and I was blown away. Everything was exact. She looked beautiful also. My mom then did our hair. We both had shoulder length hair, and she died her hair the same red color as mine. We both wore our hair up, exposing our necks. We put our masks on and our boots. We stood in front of her mirror and it was like looking at twins. It will be very hard for my father to know who is who.

"So here is the plan Gwen. When your father comes in I will bring him downstairs. I will take off my robe and walk in front of him. You will be around the corner keeping very still. When I go around the corner myself, you will walk in and do what I tell you to do. You understand?" I shook my head in approval."Ok dear, your father just walked in."

This was it, I was so horny. My wetness again seeping through the satin crotch on my outfit, dripping down my stocking covered leg. My mother took my father downstairs, and I quietly followed. She took off her robe as he was sitting on the couch. Mother dimmed the lights and put on some music to set the tone. She stood above him and asked him,"Do you want me James? Tell me you want me!" Mother was in character.

"What has gotten into you Paula? What's with the outfit, you never...."

"You don't approve? Then maybe I should go and change." My mother walked over towards me and went around the corner.

"Wait baby! No I didn't mean that! You look beautiful. Please, I want to look at you! Come back Paula.... please."

My mother looked at me with a grin."Now Gwen, I want you to walk in there... keep your distance and listen to what he wants. If it gets a little to close for comfort, come back and we will switch places."

This was my time now. I was so horny, my nipples so hard? I hope he doesn't notice the difference. We looked so close, but my mother does have a little bigger breast's than I do.... well here goes nothing."Ok James, just a little peek."my mom said, and now its time...

I walk in a look at my father. He sat up and looked like he was going to come toward me, but I put out my finger, waved it back and forth, shook my head like I was saying"No, no, no." He sat down again and stared at me. I stood straight up, not knowing what to do? "You look beautiful Paula. I can't believe how pretty you look in that outfit. Why are you being so shy?" It worked. He thinks I am my mom. This turned me on even more so I walked a little more towards him, put one foot on the end table in front of him, and opened my legs. I put my hand down to my pussy, let out a little moan, and pressed on my hard nub.

"I want to touch you." said my father.

I walked around the corner and saw my mother. She has stroking her breast and rubbing her pussy also."Perfect sweetness. It is almost time." My mother went back in.

"There you are baby. Why did you leave?" Asked my dad.

"Oh I was just checking thats all James... just checking." My mother then went right up to him, bent down and added." I was just wondering what your ultimate fantasy would be? I mean I think I know but would love to hear from you."

"What are you checking for? What's going on? What are you doing Paula?" My dad was getting uncomfortable. My mother finally went on with the rest of the plan.

"Honey come in here." My mother brought me in and announced me as a women she had found for him." This is my present for you James."

She then kissed me long and hard, small kisses down my neck on my shoulders. I was in heaven! I looked at my father and he had now pulled out his cock. It was so large! I wanted to taste it so bad. I kissed my mother and walked up to him. I went down on my knees and started to kiss his ever so hard cock. I danced my tongue around the head of his giant, and slowly started to suck on it. Long and hard, sucking and swallowing all his pre-cum."mmm baby, that feels nice. Who is this Paula? I think I like this little one."

"Well I hope you do James, I think I want her too." My mother then went down on her knees and helped me suck on my fathers hard member. We both traded off, sucking and kissing each other, my father was close. My mother started to pump that giant cock of his... all 8 inch's, and then a blast! I dove in trying to get everything I could in my mouth. My mother then kissed my and then looked at me. We both had my father's cum on our mask, so she then said,"Lets get rid of these mask's sweetheart." We both took off our mask's and my father then saw who I was.

"What the hell!!!! Gwen????" He was in a mad panic now. So I went up to him, gave him a light kiss on the lips and told him.

"Daddy, I want this so bad. Please, please... can we do this? I know you liked how I played with you big cock, and you did like how I look in this outfit. Don't you want to see me play with mommy?"

My father relaxed a bit."But Gwen, I am your father. I can't."

I went to kiss him again, and told him,"Why don't you think about it, and you can watch me enjoy mother. I have always wanted to be with a women before. You can watch me be with my first."

My mother started to kiss me deep, our tongues intwined, and thats when he left."I can't do this!"

My dad went upstairs and left my mother and I feeling horrible. We couldn't believe how bad this all backfires... or did it?

monika333
monika333
68 Followers