Gwendolyn's Quiet Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cliff, I need you... ahhuhahhuhah... need you... ah... now... ahhuhahhuhah... put it in... ahhuhahhuhah... oh, God... please make love to me."

Gwen pulled me on top of her and spread her thighs wide to open the way. The head of my cock searched for her entrance, and was captured by small fingers that guided it to the soft, swollen, extended lips. Her passage was so wet that I slid in all the way, and then stopped to keep myself from cumming on the first stroke. Fighting to regain control, I slowly slipped out of her, then back in, finding a rhythm that almost, but not quite sent me over the edge. Gwen was writhing beneath me, trying to push herself up my cock on each stroke, and when she succeeded, I felt her cervix pushing against me. The feeling was electric, as were the soft cries she uttered at each stroke. Her hands felt for and found her own nipples, and began tugging and rolling them in unison with our coupling. Her cries became louder, and one slender hand slipped between us to caress her clit. The feeling of her fingers there, fluttering and caressing, tipped me over the edge of control, and I increased the speed and force of my penetration. Gwen answered in kind, and her cries became low, animal sounds of intense passion. I felt her body slightly quiver, then grow tense and slowly raise off the bed. She impaled herself as deeply as I could reach, and remained arched against me for a few seconds before she gasped, cried out, and shuddered uncontrollably. Her shudder caused her passage to ripple against my cock, and my world exploded into a blaze of color and screeching sound and cum spurting into her belly. She fell back to the mattress, then arched again, the spasm driving me into her deeply, and as she shuddered and cried out again, I pumped my seed against the mouth of her womb. Gwen fell back, cried out, and pushed up again, this time lifting me slightly, and stayed poised this way. I could do nothing but push into her, and as I spurted again, she shrieked, shook, and then began thrusting herself over me and moaning.

"um, um, um, um, umh..umh..umh... umh... umh... ummmmmmmmm."

Gwen pulled me to her as I started to slip out, her whisper softly pleading, "no", and held me tightly as her passage rippled over my cock. Her panting breath began to slow, and she stared at me through passion inflamed eyes; she just stared, and didn't say a word. As my softening cock began to slip out of her, she smiled, and tried to push herself back over it, but when I inevitably fell out of her wet, clasping passage, she pulled my lips to hers and kissed me deeply.

I started to lift myself off her, but another whispered "no", and a deep kiss stopped me. Her dark eyes continued to stare into mine, and I saw unbelievable passion in their infinite depth. I kissed her again, and gently stroked her sort flanks and hips. After a few minutes, I tried to raise again, and this time, she allowed it. I rolled onto my back, exhausted but still feeling the pleasure of our coupling, and she snuggled up beside me, and placed her head in the crook of my arm. I started to speak, but the slender finger again pressed against my lips.

"Shhhhh. Not tonight."

I felt different, somehow; I wanted to hold this fragile woman, to protect her, to have her with me always. God, this was stupid, like the fantasies of a teenager made more ridiculous by my age. She couldn't want a man as old as me for her life partner, so why this thing tonight, and why didn't she want to talk? I fell asleep with Gwen's soft body snuggled to mine, and her beautiful face nestled against my chest.

I woke, in the same position, to find those dark eyes staring at me again.

"Gwen, what was that all -" She interrupted me, and tears streaked the mascara around her dark eyes as she started to speak rapidly.

"Cliff, I've liked you since I first saw you, three years ago. You always said hello in the morning, and talked to me as a friend, not as a manager, and not as a guy trying to pick me up. When you got divorced, I saw the sorrow in your face, but you never let it affect how you talked and joked with me. I waited and waited for a chance to work with you, and when it finally came along, I found out working with you was even better. The last six months, I've learned about you, how you think, what you like and don't like, and I discovered I'm in love you. I didn't mean for it to happen; I didn't try to make it happen; one day, it just did, and I've been in agony since, because I didn't have the courage to tell you, and I couldn't tell if you felt anything for me. I've tried to make the feelings go away, tried to stop loving you, tried to make the agony stop, but I can't. This weekend, when you asked me to come with you, I knew I had to try to tell you how I feel, but I didn't know how to start. I'm not very good at talking to people, and I knew if I tried to explain, I'd just mess it all up. You'd think I was a little slut or something, and probably have me fired, or at least never speak to me again."

As she paused to take a breath, I said, "Well, I doubt I would -"

"Please... don't stop me. I've got to do this all at once; I'll never have the courage to start this again, and I have to tell you."

"I decided the best way to tell you was by showing you, so that's what I did. I planned to get you to make love to me, and hoped you might feel something for me afterwards." She sobbed. "Oh, Cliff, now that I've held you, I don't think I can live without you. I'll do anything you want me to; I'll live with you, I'll be your mistress, I'll be anything to be with you."

She sat, staring at me through her wet eyes, and I felt her small body shaking as she tried, unsuccessfully, to suppress her sobs.

"Gwen, what about men your own age? If you only dressed a little better -"

"I dress the way I do to keep other men away. I don't want anybody else; I only want you, don't you understand?" She stared at me, her beautiful face a complete mess of streaked, flushed cheeks and quivering lips, and then, with a harsh sob, she tried to wipe her eyes and shook her head. "Oh, damn, damn, damn, see, I've messed it all up." She pushed her face onto my shoulder and I felt tears wetting my chest as her whimpering little sobs shook us both.

I never know what to do when a woman cries. I just held her for a while, and then stroked her damp cheek. As she blinked away the tears and looked at me, I kissed her. Her eyes closed and she embraced me as she softly kissed back. I held her for a few more minutes while I tried to make sense of all this. This was silly. I shouldn't be feeling like this. I should just ask her to leave, tell her I would forget about last night, and go home... but I couldn't. I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her everything was going to be all right. I wanted to tell her that I did have feelings for her, feelings she had awakened last night. I wanted to tell her that I realized why I liked working with her, and why we worked together so well. I wanted to tell her I loved her. God, that sounded corny, but it had just hit me, all at once, that Gwen could never be just my assistant again.

"You didn't mess this up, Gwen; last night was exquisite. I never dreamed I could experience this again with anyone, and I do feel something for you; I don't know if it's love. I don't know if I know what love is anymore, but last night, I realized you've become very special to me. I thought it was just because we work so closely together, but when you snuggled up to me, after we made love, I realized you felt right being beside me. I don't mean just nice, or sexy. It felt like you belonged there, like you have always been there... and always should be there. Gwen, I want you to always be there. If that's love, then I -"

"Shhhh, don't say it yet. I don't want you to say it today, or tomorrow. I don't want you to say it until you know for sure. I can't bear to hear it and then have you change your mind. If you decide you do want me, I'll be yours any way you want. If you decide you don't... , then I will have last night, forever."

"Gwen, I don't have to think anymore. I've wasted too much time already, loving you but not knowing it. I was too blind to see the way I love the things you do, the way I love how you care for me, the way you always seem to know what I want and need, and even the way I love your silly clothes. You didn't make me realize that when we made love. It was afterward, when I lay thinking, with your head on my shoulder, that I realized all this. Gwen, I love you, and I want to be with you, forever."

"Shhhh, enough of that, for now. I need you, again."

Gwen hooked her soft thigh over my legs and pulled herself on top of me. She let her full weight settle, and put her arms around my neck. Her soft lips were smiling, now, and her eyes were smiling at me, too, as she lowered her face to mine and kissed me. This woman was a wonder, her lips kissing me with such passion, and her soft, lush body pressing into mine. Her breasts felt marvelous mashed flat against my chest, and her thighs cradled my legs in a satin embrace that would have seduced a priest. I could not keep my hands off her body, and I didn't want to. My fingertips rejoiced as they touched her slender back, slipped to her narrow waist, and finally cupped her hips, her sensuous hips, twin mounds of sensual pleasure, firm yet soft, the skin like velvet under my touch. I squeezed gently, then separated the twin cheeks, and then felt the satin texture of the skin between them. I gently rubbed the smooth skin all the way back to her shoulders, and caressed there, loving the feeling in my fingers and palms. As my hands slipped down to caress her sides, they met the soft swell of her breasts where they lay flattened between us. A soft caress, then another, and Gwen sighed a long exhalation around my lips. She flattened herself tighter to me, and tucked her face into the side of my neck, nibbling and kissing and licking and sending electric shocks down my spine.

My body was responding to hers just as it had last night. My shaft had risen and now pointed up between the cheeks of her beautiful butt. Gwen felt me, and started lifting and lowering her hips, rubbing her sex over the head of my cock. I felt her warm wetness as her lips separated slightly and caressed my shaft. Gwen then pulled her knees under her, and lifted her hips, letting my erection up to lie on my stomach. She lowered herself, and her swollen lips straddled the underside of my member. Gwen slipped back and forth over my length, exciting me with the rippling feel of her inner lips as they spread her nectar over me, and exciting herself by pushing her clit into me when her position was right. Her breasts became warm against my chest, and I could feel her nipples hardening and rubbing and poking as she stroked against me. I groaned at the velvet touch of her sex on me, and she answered with a whispered plea.

"Cliff, I'm ready for you. Oh, God am I ready. Let me do this... please, let me do this."

She raised her hips above me and I felt her slender arm reach between us and position my cock at her entrance. She began lowering herself and rocking her hips until the head slid through the silky brown down and between her warm lips. She moaned at the pressure on her entrance, and shivered as she pushed down more. My cock slipped inside her passage, and she thrust herself down into my lap, driving me into her.

"Huhahuhahuh." The quick panting breath against my neck and chest caused an involuntary thrust and I drove myself deeper into her.

"Oh Cliff, that feels wonderful. Ummmmmm."

Gwen started riding my cock, picking the pace that pleased her body most. She used only her hips to rock herself up and down, and the rocking motion not only rubbed her little erect button, but also caused intense contact on the underneath of my cock. This was not going to last long at this rate.

"Gwen, honey, slow down. I can't take this much longer, and I want us to make it together."

"Don't worry, we are going to make it together."

Gwen raised slightly, pulled my hand to her breast, and positioned it on her nipple.

"Squeeze gently now, and then harder."

I gently pinched the nipple, and Gwen bucked into me and moaned a low moan. I rolled the nipple between my fingertips, and she cried out and increased her speed. Her passage was clasping me and ripples shook her belly, as she rode up and down. I could feel myself building to my release, and rolled the nipple again.

"Ah,ah,ah... ahuhahuhahuh... mmm..mmm... mmm... ahuhahuhahuh... yes... close... ahuhahuhahuh... close now... now... now... "

I didn't hear her after that. My body became the only thing of which I was aware. The feeling of her, the weight of her, and the tension in her body as she climbed to her peak, triggered the switch to release my passion. I groaned and thrust deep into her as she stroked down, and released my seed in a flood of tingles and shuddering jerks. As I relaxed from the thrust, I heard her cry, "Now, oh Cliff, now, now, now," and her body shook as her hips rapidly rocked back and forth. The quick, rubbing sensation only heightened my pleasure as I thrust into her again, and felt the sperm racing through my cock to splash against her womb. We collapsed against each other, and I hugged her to me as our bodies both made the little thrusting motions that come with the ebb of intense sexual release.

We lay there, together, in total bliss until I slipped from her inner embrace. She whispered in my ear.

"Now you probably do think I'm a little slut, jumping on you, and then making it so fast."

"Gwen, you're a fantastic woman. I'd love you even if you forced me to do this eight or ten times a day."

She laughed, the first time I'd ever heard the soft melody of her happiness. I loved that too.

"Gwen, I love you, and I want to love you forever, but I can't understand why you want me; I'm old enough to be your father, and I'm amazed that such a beautiful, twenty eight year old woman could be in love with a man like me."

"My records say twenty eight, but I'm really twenty three."

"How can you be twenty three? I know you have an accounting degree, and you've worked for us for three years. Twenty three isn't old enough to accomplish all that."

"It's a curse really, being smart, that is. I went to a highschool for gifted students, graduated when I was sixteen, and then entered college in another special program. I don't just have a degree in accounting, Cliff; I passed the CPA exam when I was twenty, and I also have an MBA. I thought I was really something, smart, educated, kinda pretty, too. The problem is, men don't like women who are smarter than themselves, so I don't tell people about the CPA and MBA anymore. If they know, they start treating me like some kind of geek. It hurt too much to meet someone, start to like them, and then have them break it off because they were afraid of my intelligence and education, so I started dressing to hide my body, stopped wearing makeup, and started being shy and quiet. My life was really rotten until I met you. After that, even though I knew you probably didn't even care if I existed, I loved you, and I could have you in my dreams. Now, well, I can't describe how I feel. It's more than I ever hoped for, and... oh, Cliff, I love you."

She kissed me again, and again, and again, kissing my lips, my cheeks, my chin, my forehead. She looked at me and smiled, and then kissed me with her open mouth and searching tongue. I was beginning to respond again, much to my surprise, when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Cliff Marston."

"Yes, I can be there in an hour."

"Yes, I'll bring her with me."

"Right, see you in an hour, then."

"Cliff, what was that all about?"

"Libbens, the Pr... that jerk's manager wants to see us in his office in an hour. We'd better hurry or we won't make it."

The flight back home was much different than the flight up. Two different people now sat in the adjoining seats and held hands as the miles slipped effortlessly away. Two happy people sat sipping drinks. Two lovers talked easily in low tones so others wouldn't hear.

"Do you believe it, Gwen! He gave us the account at our original price! And he fired the Pink Prick!"

"Pink... Prick?"

"Oh, yeah, you don't know about that. I'll explain it later, but he's the guy who made all this possible. Let's drink to the Pink Prick's demise."

"One thing, though, why did he come on to you? I thought he was smart enough to know about the sexual harassment laws."

"Well... Cliff... actually... he didn't exactly come on to me."

"He didn't? But I heard you say... and then you told his manager he asked you to suck his -"

"I told you, I'm very smart. I could tell what he was up to as soon as we started. He wanted us to give him a bribe, or kickback, or whatever they call it these days. I decided to offer him a bribe of my own, and waited for you to come back. When you walked in, I changed the terms of the proposal from giving him what he wanted to forcing him to give us what we wanted." Gwen giggled. "They teach you that stuff in MBA school. It's called a hostile takeover, and I did it quite well, judging by the reactions from you and his boss. Silly boy, he forgot to negotiate a golden parachute for himself, though. Guess he's going to go splat." Gwen giggled again, and I had to laugh with her. The people across the aisle looked at us kind of funny, but I didn't care.

"Gwen?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Why do you always call me sir, and how in the world did you ever get into my room last night?"

"When you asked me to make my reservations, I told the hotel that I was your secretary, and you needed an adjoining room for your sister and her husband. They were happy to oblige, so I ended up in the adjoining room. While you were calling suppliers, I unlocked your side of the connecting door, and hoped you wouldn't check it. When I went upstairs, I just changed, opened my side and went in. I took out all the light bulbs, so you couldn't see me, at least not until I wanted you to."

"And the sir part?"

"After I knew I loved you, I knew I could never talk to you about it. I would have to show you, and I I needed a way for you to know who I was, without me telling you. I thought you might remember me if I always called you sir. I was so scared that you'd send me away, that I didn't dare talk. That's why I didn't let you talk, either; you would have expected an answer. Before, my voice would have been shaking, and after... well, I just couldn't say anything. For once in my life, I felt so warm, and loved, and needed. I'm sorry I deceived you, but I couldn't think of any other way."

"Gwen, I love you so much."

We didn't marry right away. Gwen still wanted me to be sure. It took another six months for her to believe me, but we made good use of the time. Gwen still retained her frowzy, plain appearance at work, and I played the part of her boss, but I don't think we really fooled anybody. I caught smiles from the other women, and laughing by the men from time to time. The day she showed up with my diamond on her finger, all the women hugged her and wiped tears from their eyes. The guys in the office kept winking at me, and telling me about ways "keep it up and keep her happy", along with some friendly offers to stand in if I needed a rest. I think even Harry knew, but he let her keep working for me even though it was against company policy.

My sister first called me a child molester, then said I should act my own age, and finally kissed me on the cheek and wished me all the luck in the world. Sister's are like that with their brothers, and at the wedding, she hugged Gwen, and welcomed her to the family. Gwen quit working for me, after the wedding, and started her own CPA firm. She doing very well, working out of the office in our house, and has just hired another CPA to help. She's going to need the help; last night, I felt my daughter kick me through her mother's swollen belly for the first time, and soon Gwen won't be able to reach her keyboard.