Gwendolyn's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,121 Followers

"I like a woman with some spirit," he said, breathing his ale soaked breath into her face. "I have plans for you, my little one, when they are done with you here."

Suddenly she felt his hand on her stomach. She tried in vain to back away from him as he attempted to push his hand between her legs, but in her captive state, she was no match for the drunken jailor. She felt his fingers probing her pussy. It was dry and he was rough. She cried out and around her she heard the ever growing crowd laugh.

Suddenly another man stepped up onto the stage. Was this to be more torment, she thought? The man was tall with a growth of beard and long hair, his face slightly shielded from her view by a robe that partly covered his head. He looked like a gypsy, but there was something about him.

He touched the jailor on the shoulder and the jailor turned around angrily, thankfully withdrawing his probing fingers. The two men spoke together for a moment. She was unable to hear their conversation, but she did see the gold coins that changed hands and the jailor biting onto them.

Then he turned back to her. "This gentleman wants some time with you," he said with a smirk. "I can wait till later for my pleasure." He stood aside and allowed the hooded man to approach her. Gwendolyn looked at him again. There was something about him. Then she felt his hands on her breasts; hard rough hands, but they seemed gentle as he lifted her breasts. Then the man moved in closer, pressing himself against her naked body.

"You do get yourself in some situations," a voice in her ears said quietly. Gwendolyn almost fainted there and then for it was a voice she instantly recognized: it was Eric's voice.

"Is it really you, my darling," she gasped.

She felt him nod, and she began to feel better immediately; a new found strength surged through her body.

He kept pressing against her as they spoke. "Tell me when you see a man on a horse approaching," he whispered urgently.

She looked over his shoulder and almost immediately saw the huge figure of Big Amos pushing his way through the crowd leading a horse. "He's coming now," she said.

"I'm going to cut you loose. Do you think you can stand?"

She nodded. "I think so. It's my arms and shoulders."

Suddenly he drew a short sword, and as the amazed crowd looked on, he slashed at the ropes that held her. Then he almost picked her up in his arms as he dragged her bodily towards where Big Amos was standing with the horse. The jailor had suddenly become aware of what was happening, but his brain was still fuddled from all the ale he had drunk. He made a move to grab Gwendolyn, but Big Amos stepped in and felled him with a single blow. Now bedlam ensued. Some ran from the fight; others wanted to join in as the melee continued. Eric leapt up onto the horse and pulled the naked figure of his wife, Gwendolyn, up beside him. The shouts and cries of the crowd slowly faded away behind them. Eric did not pull up until they were well out of town and in the shelter of a small coppice.

He dismounted and tenderly lifted Gwendolyn from the horse. She winced in pain as she tried to put her arms around him. He kissed her tenderly, and then he removed his robe and wrapped it around her, covering her nakedness.

They rested for a while, intimately caressing each other and asking each other so many questions, but there were far too many. At last, with the horse rested and no sign of pursuers, they remounted, and after an hour or so ride up the coast, Gwendolyn suddenly saw a large ship anchored in a secluded bay. "Yours?" she said, turning to Eric.

He grinned and nodded. "It is now. It did once belong to a Spanish King who thought he could out run the Black Witch. That was his mistake," he said with a grin. They turned the horse loose in the field and he helped her down the steep cliff path. On the beach, a ship's boat was pulled up with three sailors waiting. Soon they were heading for the ship.

By nightfall, Gwendolyn was dressed again in makeshift clothes, but at least she was dressed. Big Amos had returned and Eric gave the order to pull up the anchor. Gwendolyn looked astern to see the white wake in the moonlight and the receding lights of the shore line. Eric put his arm around her and pulled her to him. They kissed tenderly.

He turned to his first mate. "Set us a course to the west. The Americas! I hear there is a big land out there with lots of opportunities for men of wealth, and with what we have down there in the hold, we will all be set for life." The mate grinned.

"You can manage her now?" Eric inquired.

The young mate nodded. "Aye, aye, Captain."

He took Gwendolyn's hand. "Don't disturb us unless it's a dire emergency. We have a lot to catch up on." Then he smiled at his adoring wife and led her towards the captain's cabin.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,121 Followers