Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers

Gwennalyn raised her head to glance at him, trying to come up with the words to answer. Her mouth was busy issuing soft gasps instead of coherent speech, however.

Brand pushed again, shoving more of his prick into her ass. She moaned, the thickness stretching her asshole, rubbing along the first few inches of her anal walls. His cock was so fat, so large, so warm, throbbing in her insides.

A growl escaped Brand's throat, almost pained in its intensity. His cock budged forward again; her body was quivering, doing its best to accept that second length. She wanted it, no thought of defiance or rejection in her mind. The only problem was his sizable prick fitting in her virginal ass.

This problem was one that Brand wanted to remedy. He pushed again, making her gasp with the addition of several inches. She could feel the weight of him packing her stomach. There was more left, however, more thick, heavy flesh waiting to enter her ass. Gwennalyn did not want just half of his length; she wanted all of it.

Brand pushed. She moaned, her pussy clenching on Brash, who growled in response.

Brand pushed again. She gasped, tears springing to her eyes as he reached some deep spot, where the pain met the pleasure in a vicious battle. Her body seemed to be protesting, finally offering resistance after having allowed almost half of him in there. Her hand darted back of its own accord to catalogue the situation. It traced along her distended asshole, her mouth dropping open at the feeling of her forced flesh and just how much it had been stretched around the fat shaft. It moved to the awaiting expanse of prick; there was so much, so much flesh left outside. Despite the intense feeling in her belly, that delicate balance between agony and ecstasy, Gwennalyn wanted all of that flesh.

"Give me more," she begged, her voice strained. Brash chuckled.

"The slut speaks," he growled.

"Please," she pleaded, glancing over her shoulder at Brand. He was staring down at her asshole, ignoring her.

He shoved forward again, a droplet of sweat running off his brow to splash onto the small of her back. She groaned, the swirling pressure in her core intensifying as more inches plugged her bowels.

"Please," she repeated.

Brand growled, but gave her what she wanted, pushing deeper. She bit her lip hard, drawing a few beads of blood, as yet a few more inches filled her, the hard mass of flesh packing into her stomach.

Gwennalyn trembled, her stomach accommodating such a hot weight. Her pussy was so wet, responding to the conquest of its neighbor, already conquered itself. In her core, the battle of sensations was still raging. It felt so good, a deep, burning pleasure radiating inside her. But it was also uncomfortable, her asshole beginning to ache from its forced opening.

"Please," she repeated, again glancing back at Brand. The sensations were intense for her; she could only imagine what it must feel like for him. She watched as a feral brightness came alive in his eyes, his lustful ardor about to burst to the surface.

Brand growled at her, the sound making her shiver. His grip tightened on her hips, his nails digging into her soft, pale flesh.

And then he shoved forward, putting force behind it. Gwennalyn cried out as his cock barreled deep into her ass, as he forced inch after inch through her quivering asshole. Her pussy clenched on Brash, another cry following the first. He jabbed again, the head of his prick pushing against some deep barrier, some final obstacle. Her body's last resistance awaited, Gwennalyn trying to will herself to take all of his cock.

He thrust again, growling as his hips finally met hers. She cried out, feeling his cock smash easily through that last barrier, taking her ass, claiming it, all of it. Her body had been made to take two thick cocks, to submit to the two orcs and their bestial desires.

From what she had heard about orcs, they generally were not known for an abundance of patience. These two were no exception. They gave her mere seconds to adjust, before moving.

She cried out as she felt them start up a quick rhythm, fucking her ass and cunt, their sudden thrusting buffeting her slender body. Her body shook, her heated flesh jiggling at the impacts. The orcs growled, both pumping hard into her. Her exulting cries filled the air. The battle between pain and pleasure was over; pleasure had won the day.

The two cocks pounded against her body, their hands gripping her flesh. Grunts and growls filled her ears.

She felt a hand take hold of her hair, and groaned a second before Brand yanked back. A plaintive cry spilled from her mouth as he used her hair as reins, pulling back from time to time as he fucked her ass, hammering his thick flesh deep into her guts. Gwennalyn had cum mere seconds after they began to double fuck her, and now she could not stop cumming, her body reacting so eagerly to their usage of it. Her pussy was flooding all over, clutching desperately at Brash's shaft as her asshole quivered around Brand's screwing prick. Shivers were breaking out all over her body, sweat rolling down her skin. She could hear an obscene squishing sound from behind her; she knew it was her drenched quim being ravaged by Brash.

All Gwennalyn could do was take their onslaught. She did her best to push back at Brand, to grind down on Brash, but she was trapped between their frenzied thrusting, a piece of meat for them to unleash their lust upon. Her mouth dropped open as both cocks drilled deep at the same time, her pussy gushing as her body's limits were tested, as two long, thick lengths of hot flesh filled two holes at the same time. Soft sobs spilled from her open mouth as a particularly intense orgasm washed over her at the feeling. Rough pricks pounded into her, harsh fingers dug into her, low growls sounded at her ears; she was helpless before their bestial might, and she loved it. The pleasure ratcheted up at the thought that she was nothing but a slut for them. This princess, who was supposed to be treated as a regal and proper lady, was being fucked like a common whore and she was moaning like one as they did so. Another orgasm ripped into her body, making her whine and squirm between the orcs' wild bodies. Their hips pumped, sending their pricks deep into her. Her cunt clutched at Brash, her asshole welcomed Brand. The pleasure burned through her, bursts of brilliant, white-hot ecstasy reducing her to a writhing, whimpering wreck.

Sadly, such pleasure was not meant to last long. Both orcs were grunting, pricks jabbing roughly into her depths, Brand yanking back still at her hair. Her body was sore, exhausted, a dull ache at her temples where Brand had been treating her so rudely. The many orgasms they had forced upon her were taking their toll.

Brand finished first. A strangled howl burst from his throat, and Gwennalyn had a few seconds to await his payload. She could feel his length jerk and swell inside her.

Oh gods, he's going to cum...

That had been her first rational thought in a little while; taking his cock there had been naughty enough in the first place. Now he was about to put his seed somewhere dirty, somewhere wrong. But she wanted it, wanted to feel it.

Brand gave one last sharp jab before his cock erupted, sending hot spurts of cum deep into her belly. She cried out at the feeling, at those heated blasts firing off, painting her bowels white. His hips ground against hers, the orc wanting all of his spunk inside her.

Halfway through Brand's orgasm, Brash came. He had still been thrusting up into her, grunting and groaning as he pounded. Gwennalyn felt him stop, buried deep inside her, and then his cock jerked as well. She whimpered, already overwhelmed by Brand's spurts still soaking her guts.

When Brash erupted, sending out his second deposit of orc seed to coat her womb, she came helplessly, gasping weakly as her body was filled with their combined loads, as she was made a receptacle for their cum. Spurts filled her from both ends. As her orgasms washed over her, she lost track of what was going where, of how many spurts were blasting into her. She just took the breeding, took the dual loads of cum, every last bit of thick, creamy seed.

The spurts petered off finally, both orcs staying still for a few moments. Brand let go of her hair, and she fell forward, breathing heavily with her head on Brash's chest.

The two orcs let her rest for a moment before moving. She whimpered as their lengths withdrew, strands of cum sticking to their shafts. When they pulled out, she cooed at the feeling of the breeze caressing her ravaged, cum-blasted holes. It made her shiver and purr, those warm loads deep inside her, filling her belly and her womb.

She peeked over her shoulder at the two of them. They were taking in the view, admiring their handiwork. Her eyes drifted to their cocks, still hard. She wanted to ask for more, but she was exhausted, her body shutting down to rest.

Her eyes drifted shut, and Gwennalyn fell asleep.

majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers