Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

"How does the whore taste, Razmal?" Brand asked.

"So good," Razmal answered immediately, only breaking away from her treat to answer the question, just as quickly pushing her tongue back inside, provoking a sigh of pleasure to erupt from above her.

"Don't stop," Gwennalyn groaned, bouncing now breathlessly atop Razmal.

This isn't her first time eating cunt...

Not only was the orc enthusiastic, but she was doing all sorts of things with her tongue, reaching what felt like every sensitive spot inside Gwennalyn. Boundless juices flooded out, eagerly slurped up by the orc, most of those juices now not even escaping from the wet channel, as the orc's tongue would intercept them.

With both women so supremely worked up, they came undone quickly. While frantically tongue-fucking Gwennalyn, one of Razmal's hands slid down to slide a few fingers inside herself, joining the princess on the path to ecstasy.

The princess' exultant cries were quickly joined by the orc's jubilant squeals, the latter sounds slightly muffled by the mouthful she was enjoying, the flavor enhanced by the rush of cream gushing out from it.

As the waves of pleasure receded, Gwennalyn slumped off Razmal, landing in a heap next to her.

The brothers chuckled as both women came down from their peaks.

Mere seconds after the princess's ecstasy dissipated, she was again struck with a desire. The brothers were standing at the foot of the bed, their cocks rigid and raring. Mewling pitifully, she spread her legs, her hand sliding down to pat at her soaked cunt.

"Please, fuck me..."

Brand chuckled.

"Razmal," Brash called, "how did the whore do? Did she do a good job? Does she deserve to get fucked?"

"N-No..."

Gwennalyn was so wound up that it took her a few seconds to digest the response.

"Wait...what?!"

The brothers chuckled.

"You heard her, whore. Now get dressed and get out."

She sputtered in confusion, glancing from Razmal, who was eyeing her with a bowed head, to the brothers, who were walking out into the sitting room, roaring with laughter.

"Why would you say no?" she asked Razmal.

"I'm sorry, princess. They told me to."

"When?"

"Before you got here."

A frustrated anger came over her.

Still naked, she flung herself off the bed, padding out to the sitting room.

The brothers had sat down at their game table, already setting up the pieces to begin a bout.

"What was that? That wasn't fair!"

They ignored her.

"Could you at least look at me?"

Again came no response.

"Look at me!" she cried, angrily swiping the game board off the table, the pieces clattering to the floor.

They turned to stare coolly at her.

And then they stood, coming to their full height.

As they loomed imposingly over her, her anger dissipated slightly, replaced by trepidation.

But as they did nothing, the anger returned to its full swell.

"Why did you tell her to say no? You're supposed to fuck me!"

The brothers shared a look.

"Says who?" Brash asked.

"You two," she spat, "you said I'd be your slut."

"We did," Brand grunted, "and you are."

"So why won't you fuck me?"

"You are ours to use as we see fit," Brash told her, "and sometimes, like tonight, we may not see fit to use you."

She scowled.

"I demand that you fuck me."

Their only response to that was amused chortling.

"And what'll you do if we refuse? Go tell your father?"

She looked down, blushing brightly.

"You have no power here, princess," Brash grunted.

"It's not fair," she whined.

They chortled again.

"Who said anything about this being fair?"

She glared at them.

"You two are jerks."

Another round of chortling only made her blush hotter.

"If you thought we would treat you nice and fair," Brand began, "then you misread us entirely."

She wanted to rage, and shout, and make demands, but the truth of the matter had been plainly described by Brash.

In her submission to them, she had given up power and control. And while it made for an intoxicating situation, it also served to paint her into a corner. They would not even think of ceding to any demands; in this chamber she was nothing but their whore.

All she could do was beg.

"Please fuck me," she pleaded.

They shook their heads.

"No," Brash growled.

"Just let me suck your cocks again," she begged, feeling as pathetic as she sounded.

"No," Brand echoed.

"Please..."

"Get dressed and get out."

Her shoulders drooped as she gave up, fully aware that this powerlessness had been her own doing.

With a frustrating dissatisfaction reigning over her, she stomped into the bedchamber, and threw on her clothes.

"See you tomorrow night, whore," Brash growled to her on her way out.

She wanted to defy him, to snap back with some snarky retort, to affirm that she would not return.

But she knew that she would.

So all she could do was not reply.

Their chuckles as she left made it clear that they also knew she would return.

She was back in her chambers, crawling into bed, when she decided to at least peek in on Deiara.

This time, as she had spent much less time with the brothers, Deiara and her chosen paramour were in the middle of their rendezvous. The first indication of wantonness were the sounds. Weak mewling and harsh grunting rang loud in the room. Underlying it was the wet ring of flesh on flesh.

The handmaiden was face down on the bed, her voluptuous ass high in the air, her orc lover crouching over her, his muscles rippling as he drove down repeatedly.

Her frustration immediately shunted to the side, Gwennalyn found her slit, slipping several fingers inside. She watched her handmaiden take the vicious fucking happily, her soft cooing making the princess quiver. The orc was relentless, his teeth bared in a savage snarl, his hand occasionally coming down to smack at the handmaiden's ass. One of Deiara's hands was gripping at the bedsheets, while the other was shoved between her legs, working steadily.

After a few minutes, the orc reached down, hauling Deiara back against him. They ended up with her on top, his aggressive thrusting giving way to her enthusiastic bouncing atop his thickness, the veined rod visible every time she brought herself up, before driving back down with a sluttish squeal. Her luscious body was revealed to Gwennalyn, those full breasts and plentiful curves, the ample flesh rippling and jiggling as she rode energetically.

In this position, it was easy to see that they had been at it for a while. Sweat shone on both of their bodies, accompanied on hers by lashes of seed coating her breasts and stomach. There was also a stream of it leaking from her slit, reaching down to her thighs.

Gwennalyn fingered herself to several orgasms watching them go at it. Those orgasms were satisfying, but she was painfully aware that they were not as deep and intense as the ones she would have gotten from the brothers' rough treatment.

Nevertheless, she did her best to ignore her frustration, focusing on the sordid scene before her.

After a few minutes, the orc moved again, turning over to trap the handmaiden underneath him. His hips quickly began to pump, driving his thickness deep inside her. Deiara cried and squalled, her legs kicking up slightly at each impact, her toes curling every so often, a fierce orgasm likely rolling over her.

Soon, the orc's thrusts became wilder, his grunts growing more bestial, signifying his oncoming climax.

After a handful of seconds, he finished, his roar the proclamation of his peak, Deiara matching the mighty sound with a ragged cry.

The thrusts continued throughout the orc's peak, albeit lowering in strength and savagery, until he finally stopped, slumping down atop the handmaiden, covering her short frame with his massiveness.

They rested for a minute or so.

And then they started up again, this time with Deiara maneuvering the orc onto his back, taking him into her mouth. He groaned, his hand quickly finding her hair, gripping around a fistful. Gwennalyn was afforded a perfect view of her handmaiden's nethers, leaking copious streams of cum.

The lustful handmaiden spent some time indulging in the orc's thick pillar. Her husky moans made it clear that she did so for both of them instead of just him. It was not long before her hand made its way in between her legs, matching the princess in pace.

It was also not long before she rose up to take his length inside her.

The couple continued in the same vein of carnality for a while. They switched positions from time to time, whenever the idea struck one of them. Gwennalyn came again and again, breathing heavily as she watched them fuck, as she watched her handmaiden take that cock inside all of her holes several times. It was an impressive display of stamina for both the orc and the handmaiden.

And I don't know how long they were together before I got here...

Sometime later, after several loads spent by the orc, and more climaxes reached by both women, the couple lay exhausted on the bed.

When the orc saw Deiara slither towards his lap, her hand reaching out to close around the base of his prick, he let out a chuckle.

"You're trying to fuck the life out of me, aren't you?"

Deiara giggled, lifting his shaft to kiss at his swollen balls.

"You're the fourth orc I've taken since you all got here," she purred.

The orc chuckled again.

"They all seemed to get tired around right now," she pouted, "but I thought you would be different."

She leaned down to lap at his balls, her soft tongue dragging along the crinkled flesh.

"Are you really going to leave me wanting?" she cooed, her hand slipping between her legs.

The orc groaned, his head tilting back.

And then he pounced on her.

Gwennalyn watched as he answered her challenge, driving her onto her hands and knees, shoving his length inside her. Deiara cooed happily, pushing her hips back at the rough thrusts.

The pace increased quickly, the orc snarling, yanking back on her hair. Her coos spiked into ecstatic squeals, her eyes rolling back.

"How's that?" he growled, yanking back again.

"So fucking good," she moaned, her hands gripping tightly at the bedsheets.

"You love orc cock, don't you?"

"I love cock, period."

He chuckled.

"Maybe you should come back with us. After one day, you'll never think of any other cock but orc."

Deiara giggled.

"I'll think about it, if you'll just shut up and fuck me hard."

The orc growled wordlessly, his muscles flexing as he upped the pace and force. Her breasts bounced underneath her from the furious impacts, her cries spiking higher from the added savagery, her hand taking up its customary position between her legs.

The rampant carnality carried on for some time, the orc huffing and panting, laying into the lush body beneath him. His grip at her hair kept Deiara's head up, sheer pleasure written all across her face.

When he finished this time, it was with little fanfare, just a hiss of breath and one last thrust. Deiara groaned, tongue slipping out to collect some cum clinging at her chin, more being spurted inside her.

The orc seemed to have found a second wind, as after a minute, he dragged Deiara to the edge of the bed, leaving her with her head hanging off it. His cock, glazed with both of their bodily fluids, quickly found her mouth, striking to the base in one shove. He began to fuck from the start, pumping his hips roughly. Gwennalyn could only see the upper half of her handmaiden's face, as well as her dark hair, hanging down below her. There was little mercy in the pace, savage thrusts separated from harsh retreats by barely seconds, those heavy balls whacking into Deiara's face, leaving smears of fluid all over, the helpless handmaiden choking and sputtering.

A few times, the orc would pull out, looming over the handmaiden, lifting his brutish member. Deiara would purr happily, craning her neck to suck his pendulous balls into her mouth. That indulgence would last a little while each time, the handmaiden slurping noisily, before the orc would again stake his claim to her throat. The back-and-forth between indulgence and brutality continued, until the orc refused to leave the confines of her maw, fucking hard on the quest for another finish.

Once that finish was found, he gave her a minute to recover, before yanking her to her feet.

As Gwennalyn watched, the orc pushed Deiara in her direction, bending her over a corner table next to the cabinet. It gave the princess a clear view of the handmaiden's face, of the beatific expression that crossed her exotic features when the orc speared her on his length again. He began to fuck, his hands gripping tightly to Deiara's ripe backside. The handmaiden kept her cheek pressed to the cool wood, her eyes occasionally fluttering back, her lips occasionally parting, that soft tongue slipping out, accompanied by a weak moan.

The orc's hands were pressed to Deiara's back, pushing her down on the table, pinning her. He grunted and panted, his eyes slits of blazing desire, his teeth bared in a bestial growl. Despite the clear line of sight between the princess and handmaiden, and the handmaiden knowing where she was hiding, there was no spark of realization in Deiara's eyes. They were wide and glazed, her focus entirely elsewhere, no attention paid to anything else but the orc behind her. The orc was similarly distracted.

I could sing and dance and they would not notice me.

A few times, the orc would yank back on Deiara's hair, or bring his palm down on her ass, eliciting a delirious mewl with either action. At one point during the brutality, veins standing out on his chest and neck, he threw a leg up onto the table, using the extra leverage to drive even harder into his lover. Deiara was quickly left sputtering, her mouth wide open, a small puddle of drool forming underneath her chin.

By the time the orc finished that round, Gwennalyn was exhausted, from the constant fingering, her body wracked by orgasm after orgasm.

I can't imagine how they feel...

That round seemed to have involved the last of the orc's considerable strength. He stumbled back, dropping onto the bed in a groaning heap.

But of course, the handmaiden still wanted more.

She turned, her hips swaying delightfully as she approached him. As his gaze was fixed upon the ceiling, he did not notice her nearing him. Deiara dropped to her knees, kissing tenderly at his cock.

The orc started at that, growling hoarsely.

"Fucking hell," he grumbled, "you must be Irezis incarnate in human form to be so insatiable."

"I'm not your fertility goddess," Deiara answered, "just a slut."

With that, she took his member into her mouth, her hand closing around the base.

As he lay there, she sucked and slurped at the length of flesh, starting to stroke upwards, her hand meeting her lips at the topmost point of the motion. Gwennalyn almost felt sorry for the orc, obviously pushed hard by the lustful handmaiden. He was helpless, exhausted from the countless bouts.

But his helplessness was exquisite, the feeling of a tight, warm mouth adoring his cock while a firm but gentle hand stroked from the base up. His grunts became groans, his hips twitching upwards.

As tired as he was, the handmaiden had little trouble coaxing that last load from his balls. It blasted down her throat, Deiara squealing around the deluge, her hand rubbing between her legs. The orc seemed to be in a pleasurable agony, his orgasmic howls sounding almost painful in their intensity. The handmaiden stayed rooted on his length for a few more moments after the orc's climax ended.

She finally let him rest, slithering atop the bed, settling in next to him.

The orc had been run ragged, but he still had enough strength to heave himself from the bed.

Both women watched him throw on his clothes slowly but surely, his muscles obviously aching.

"Who needs sparring," the orc grumbled on his way out, "when I can exhaust myself doing that?"

Deiara giggled, blowing him a goodbye kiss.

The princess waited a minute, watching as the handmaiden slumped back, obviously tired but sated.

"Are you there, princess?"

"Mmm-hmm," Gwennalyn replied, drawn to the bed by the severely appetizing sight of her handmaiden coated in thick orc spend, with more leaking from her nethers.

She slithered up in between Deiara's legs, but the handmaiden pushed her away gently, giggling at the scandalized pout that sprung up on the princess' face.

"Good gods, princess, give me a minute," she purred.

Despite that delicious cunt staring her in the face, Gwennalyn restrained herself out of love for her handmaiden. She rested her cheek on that rounded belly.

"So what did the brothers do to you tonight?"

Gwennalyn harrumphed.

"Nothing."

"What do you mean?"

She took a few minutes to tell the story of her humiliation.

When she was done, Deiara was silent for a few moments, her hand having moved down to stroke at the princess' hair.

"I was wondering when something like this would happen," she finally said.

"It's just not nice," Gwennalyn pouted.

Deiara laughed darkly.

"You first met them when they raped you. Even if you ended up liking it, it was still rape. That should have clued you in to the fact that they are not nice."

"I know. I just thought they'd want to fuck me."

"Well, seems like tonight they wanted to fuck with you."

"Yeah. And I couldn't do anything about it."

Deiara laughed again.

"Well, you put yourself in that position."

"I know, I know. I just didn't expect to be humiliated like that."

"They don't just want to use you, they want to manipulate you."

"I don't like being manipulated, I like being..."

"Fucked?"

"Yeah. Fucked. Used. Taken. That's what I want."

Deiara continued to stroke at her hair.

"Maybe I should tell them that. Put my foot down."

"I wouldn't advise that," Deiara said, "it would probably make them do it more."

"You think so?"

"Yes. They would get a kick out of it."

"So what do I do?"

"Well, you're going back tomorrow night, right?"

Gwennalyn blushed.

"Yes."

"Maybe try to take the lead. Stay submissive, but choose the manner of your submission. Can't hurt to try."

"Hmm. True."

Deiara exhaled, her body slumping deeper into the bed.

"I'm ready now," she purred, her legs spreading.

Gwennalyn licked her lips, gazing up at her handmaiden as she settled in between those trembling thighs.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers