Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meal, the sextet walked back through the lush garden, parting ways after.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some time later, the princess was cavorting with her handmaiden in their quarters.

Laying back on the bed, she watched breathlessly as Deiara trailed her fingers along the princess' thigh, intentionally bypassing her dripping slit to caress at her belly. The princess' most recent orgasm was on the handmaiden's breath, a sheen of juices coating her chin and cheeks. Smirking saucily, Deiara continued to stroke her way up to the princess' face, her fingers brushing affectionately along a cheek as she leaned in for a kiss. Their tongues met briefly but hotly.

Deiara clambered up to straddle the princess' face, her weeping quim aligning with her mouth. A soft sigh came from the handmaiden as she rested on her chosen seat, her hands reaching down to curl into the blonde tresses. Her hips began to move, slowly but strongly, smearing her slick sex all over the princess' thirsty mouth.

A knock came at the door.

Cursing under her breath, the handmaiden climbed off the princess, tossing her a robe as she sat up. Gwennalyn padded over to the door, pulling the silken material on.

Waiting expectantly outside was the same attendant who had fetched her for the brothers earlier in the day.

"The princes request your presence."

"Give me a moment, please."

Once she closed the door, Deiara, clad now in her own robe, handed her a dress and slippers.

Once dressed, Gwennalyn opened the door.

The attendant was still waiting expectantly.

"I imagine that this invitation does not include me," Deiara said to the attendant from behind the princess.

He nodded.

"They said only the princess."

She pouted dramatically.

"How disappointing. I'll have to find another orc."

"Sounds like a daunting task."

The princess watched the back-and-forth curiously.

Deiara stepped past her, sizing up the orc.

"You are an attendant, yes?"

"Last I checked."

"I've only fucked warriors before. Never an attendant."

"Perhaps I can be of service."

A playful smirk crossed the handmaiden's lips.

"I always enjoy banter. But shouldn't you be escorting the princess to Brand and Brash?"

He nodded.

"And I will. But I have never bantered with a human woman before."

Her smirk grew wider.

"Perhaps I can be of service."

"For more than bantering, hopefully."

"Come back after delivering her and I'll show you."

Sparing Gwennalyn a glance, he gestured for her to follow him.

"Of course," she said demurely, padding outside.

"Don't leave me waiting too long," the handmaiden called cheekily after them.

The walk to the brothers' chambers wound through gardens and up various flights of stairs. Here and there, she passed guards, the ones who recognized her smirking as she went by. It was providential that they did not run into anyone who might have questioned where she was headed.

Eventually, they reached a large, wooden door.

The attendant opened it, and ushered her inside.

Go have fun, she thought as she slipped over the threshold.

There was a sitting room on her right, where the brothers lounged at a table, playing a strategy game as usual.

"Hello, good sirs," she chirped, padding in front of them, waiting expectantly.

"We heard you were a wonderful whore for the guards," Brash grumbled.

"I indeed was."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Brand asked.

"Very much so."

Neither orc spared her a glance.

She waited another minute, and then Brand looked up, as if seeing here there for the first time.

"Why are you still here?" he asked.

Sputtering in confusion, she looked from him to his brother, who was still focusing on the game.

"You...you said if I was a good whore, you'd fuck me like I wanted."

"We did say that, didn't we, Brash?"

Brash finally looked up, at his brother instead of her.

"We did."

"Hmm. You should know by now not to take what we promise seriously."

She glanced from him back to his brother, impotent frustration blooming inside her.

Of course they would do this, of course!

"You're dismissed," Brash told her coolly.

The princess stood there, trembling with rage, blushing furiously as the brothers went back to their game.

"Surely you can't be serious."

They ignored her, the princess turning redder as her words fell on uncaring ears.

"Fine," she spat angrily, turning on her heel, headed for the door.

Her hand had just landed on it, ready to push it open, when deep laughter rang out from behind her.

Suppressing her anger, she turned to see the brothers rising from their chairs.

"Did you really think we would let you leave?" Brash asked.

"You give up too easily," Brand added.

She growled impotently, her mind failing to conjure words to truly summarize her frustration.

"Come," Brand commanded, both brothers turning to stride into one of the adjoining chambers.

For a moment, a swell of defiance rose inside her. Her hand twitched on the door as if to push it open and leave.

And just as quickly, the defiance dissipated. Despite the enraging humiliations, the brothers would most certainly give her the ruthless fucking she craved. The abuse she had received from the guards had only briefly soothed the lustful urges swirling inside her.

They were waiting for her in the adjoining chamber, a large bed behind them.

"Take off the dress," Brand ordered.

She smiled coquettishly.

"Maybe you should tear it off me."

Brash stepped forward, looming over her. His hand landed on her shoulder, sliding around her neck to her long blonde tresses, the princess quivering in anticipation as he brushed along the fabric of her dress.

Instead, he took hold of her hair, and yanked on it, forcing her head back. She squealed in confusion, nevertheless finding her body warming faster from the treatment.

"Take. Off. The. Dress."

The moment he moved away, she pulled the dress off, kicking off the slippers as well.

They undressed along with her, quickly revealing their well-muscled bodies. When their cocks came into view, her tongue peeked from her mouth to run along her lips, her excitement mounting. It had been a long time since they had fucked her. She sorely needed this; weathering the previous humiliation was a necessary discomfort to reach this reward.

"On your knees," Brand commanded.

There was no extra encouragement needed from Brash.

The princess sank down onto the floor.

A moment passed, and then Brand spoke up.

"Are you waiting for our permission? Suck our cocks."

She immediately sprang forward, her hands closing around the two shafts, stroking eagerly. Her mouth descended on one, licking and kissing along the meatiness. As she treated the chosen brother to her oral attention, her body reacted quickly, already heated, now burning up. The dew of her cunt began to flow.

The distinctly masculine taste made her moan. Her tongue worked feverishly along the fat inches, leaving the green gleaming. While one hand steadily stroked the other cock, the other hand drifted downwards to her mound.

The brothers watched as she serviced them. Purring all the while, she switched her mouth and hand back and forth, trying to give each brother the same amount of time. Pre-cum began to seep from both heads, presenting a treat for her, the bitter flavor a delight.

Her mouth was now on Brand, while her hand stroked at Brash.

The teasing path of her tongue slid to the head of the fat length, and she sucked it into her mouth.

"Get it deeper," Brand ordered.

She moaned around her mouthful as she shoved forward, feeling the weight and heat of his prick on her tongue.

"Deeper."

Her cunt wept as she drove forward again, the head of his weapon poking into her throat. A thin trickle of saliva spilled from her splayed lips. On the other cock, her hand stroked quickly, gathering up more streams of pre-cum, smearing it along the lower inches on the way down to the base.

"Deeper, whore."

Tears brimmed at her eyes as she forced her mouth forward, this time not stopping until her nose was against his abs. She gagged wetly, her throat working frantically around him. A cruel smile appeared on his face at the sight of the gurgling princess, now rubbing at her folds. His hand came up, and with two fingers, he pinched her nostrils shut.

Already used to such treatment, the princess did not react, even when her head began to feel heavy. Trembling all over, she let her throat massage his shaft.

Her eyes flickered up to him, and they stared at each other, his fingers unmoving on her nose.

The heaviness in her head increased, but she refused to stop sucking at his meat, choking enthusiastically around it. Her cunt clutched, the sensation of her fingers all over her folds heightening from her asphyxiation.

With a disdainful grunt, he removed the fingers.

She tore herself from him, sucking down huge gulps of air.

The brothers were generous enough to give her a few seconds to recover.

And then Brash took her by the hair, tossing her unceremoniously onto the bed.

The princess squealed, rolling onto her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder at the brothers.

"Fuck me, please..."

They clambered onto the bed, turning her onto her side. Brash took her right leg and lifted it, showing off her quim and anus.

The reclaiming of her body was swift and brutal.

Brash took her ass, tearing the tender hole back open, hilting with no regard to her comfort. The inexorable push of meat made her splutter, watching Brand as he settled in between her legs.

Brand skewered her cunt, slamming into it with a harsh grunt, her juices splattering all over the three of them. Her keening cry kept up as the brothers began to fuck her, pounding into their chosen hole, their hands squeezing her all over.

The keening cry settled down into breathless moans. Her slender body rocked between brothers, neither of them bothering to coordinate with the other, leading to an erratic overall rhythm. Sometimes, she was left completely empty, her holes attempting fruitlessly to close, only for the two lengths to thrust deep, driving a strained whimper from her. Other times, they filled her together, rendering her dumbstruck with ecstasy, the ensuing climax washing over her subjugated body.

The bruises from the guards had not disappeared, as recent as the abuse was.

As a result, the brothers targeted those bruises, making her wince as they squeezed at the flesh around them, hoping to add to the discoloration of her alabaster skin. In general, the brothers were ruthless as usual, unleashing their more violent desires upon her. At one point, Brash choked her out from behind, while Brand slapped at her nipples, both sources of delightful pain making her writhe on the bed. Her cunt clutched all the harder, bathing Brand's shaft in ambrosia, her asshole gripping at Brash's prick, massaging it as it pumped steadily.

Their fevered grunts rang loud in her ears, along with the slick whacks of their bodies colliding with hers. Her nose was inundated with their thick musk, sweat smearing from them to her and her to them, other bodily fluids involved in the proceedings as well. As she squirmed restlessly, her hands moved to Brand's chest, digging her nails into the unyielding muscles, seeking some sensorial anchor in this swirling storm of carnality.

One orgasm after another battered her. The princess laid there, between the thrusting orcs, her body at their mercy. Moaning loudly at a particularly intense climax, she locked gazes with Brand, whose fearsome countenance was awash with savage desire, his dark eyes blazing furiously.

Brash, from behind her, had removed his hand from her throat, now squeezing at her shoulder, using the grip for added leverage with which to drive deep into her guts. Not willing to ease up on the roughness, Brand reached up with his free hand and closed it around her throat. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as the ache at her neck bloomed again.

"Fucking whore," he growled dismissively, his other hand moving to abuse her breasts.

She choked out a weak mewl, bucking between them.

Any sort of logical thought in her mind was eroded by the pleasure assailing her. All that she could think about was how sorely needed this was and how wonderful it felt to take these two raging cocks deep inside her.

Even that series of thoughts was interrupted when the brothers hilted together, finally showing some coordination as they stilled inside her, stuffing her to the brim.

Chuckling in anticipation of her reaction, they began to rotate their hips, stretching her holes wider around their meat. Her jaw dropped as she felt both her quim and bowels shift to accommodate their desires. It was a torturous pleasure to have her body so easily obeying their whims. Doubly impaled on every inch of both lengths, she whimpered, clinging to both brothers now, her mind blanking beyond reacting instinctively to the sensations.

As usual, there was only a fierce enthusiasm from Brash and Brand. The princess sputtered meekly, glancing from brother to brother, her eyes wild and wide, her face flushed with sweat. Brand squeezed possessively at her throat, cutting off her air, triggering an intense climax. Her taxed cunt gushed onto his length. The streams of her nectar were copious, by now dappling both cocks and both sets of testicles, as well as her own taint and thighs.

Darkness quickly hemmed in from the edges of her vision. Countless gasping groans had left her with little air in her lungs, and what was there dissipated quickly.

Brand growled as he choked her out. Her tongue lolled from her mouth, the princess wheezing pitifully. The pleasure intensified as it always did when she was deprived of air.

His hand eased up then, allowing her to gulp down desperate breaths.

And then their lengths moved again, pulling back only to slam forward, swiftly restarting their previous rhythm.

The brothers continued to ravage the princess. Moments after Brand removed his hand from her throat, Brash yanked her head back via a fistful of her hair, a second, harder yank forcing her back to bow awkwardly, his other hand still squeezing possessively at her leg, keeping it raised to give him and his brother a convenient angle to her nethers. Brand, now focusing entirely on her breasts, began to alternate between twisting, pulling, and slapping her nipples, the hard nubs aching from the harsh stimulation. As wanton as she had become, such derogatory treatment only made her cunt gush, only made her body burn hotter, only made her moans spike louder and shriller.

As the thrusts became harder and rougher, the force making her pale flesh jiggle and ripple, Brand brought a hand back to her throat, squeezing hard, her eyes flickering to him.

"I'm sure you got enough seed from the guards," he grunted, "so you don't need me to breed you."

Her eyes widened.

"Please, breed me, I do need it, I need it, please!"

He chuckled darkly.

"Then beg for it."

The first word of her exhortation, a drawn-out, whorish 'please', had just tumbled from her mouth when he tightened his hand, cutting off the next words. A cruel smirk quirked across his face. Instead of a greedy plea for his seed, weak wheezing came out of her.

"What's wrong, princess?" he asked, leaning forward, tilting his head to mockingly bring an ear closer to her.

"Sounds like she doesn't want to be bred this time."

"Huh. I thought she wanted it. She usually does."

Still smirking, Brand let up on her throat.

"I thought you wanted my seed."

As soon as she said 'yes', the word more a desperate gasp, his hand tightened again. Whatever she might have said became strained choking.

"I guess I was wrong. I thought you were going to beg me to breed you, but I don't hear anything, so I'll ask you again: do you want me to breed you?"

His hand let up again.

Dimly, she knew full well what he would do were she to speak up.

But her submission was too ingrained now, too instilled in her being, too natural for her to do anything but beg.

Yet again, only one word, this time 'breed', said with a petulant whine, came out before he squeezed her neck.

She choked, writhing in blissful agony. The thrusts came as hard as always even during this new degradation.

"I guess she doesn't want me to breed her."

The hand let up.

Once again, her whorishness, and the desire to be filled with potent orc seed, won out over the knowledge of what would happen were she to speak up.

To her surprise, he let her beg.

"Please, I need you to breed me, my womb is empty, please, fill it, please, fill me with a half-breed, please, make me heavy with an orc whelp!"

"Oh-ho, the whore can speak now!" Brand crowed exultantly.

"And she has a filthy mouth," Brash added.

"Such a kind and fragile thing like you shouldn't talk like that," Brand admonished sarcastically.

"Please, breed me," she begged, ignoring their comments, focused only the chance to have her womb clogged yet again with thick seed.

"Let's fill the bitch together," Brand said to his brother.

Brash grunted back in agreement.

"Please, breed me, fill me up, fill my cunt, fill my guts, give me all your seed, please..."

Growling and snarling, the brothers fucked her savagely, their thick shafts driving deep into her core, seeming to almost meet somewhere inside her. The telltale pulsing of an oncoming climax began to arise in both lengths.

All the while, she continued to beg.

"Please, breed me, breed me, please, I was a good whore for you, please, give me a reward, give me more cum, please, please..."

Brand was the first to finish, his opening salvo firing out a few seconds before his brother's. The rush of heat and slickness inside her sent her headlong into a chain of gushing orgasms, the clench of her thirsty womb receiving the potent gift making her cry out in gratitude.

The second flood of semen splattered deep into her belly, Brash hilting roughly, staying that way, grinding against her debauched sphincter. The chain of orgasms assailing her was almost as brutal as the brothers, leaving her a writhing, gurgling, insensate mess. Brand continued to breed her, the thick ropes coating her channel. More of the same was happening nearby, in her bowels, the deluge heavy and harsh, the hot spunk seeping into her guts.

The soothing warmth of two loads filled her. The last spurts added more semen to top it off.

Her ecstatic writhing calmed into a delirious quivering, her wracked gasps following suit, becoming satiated purrs.

Brash pulled out first, with Brand doing so immediately after, suddenly leaving her holes achingly empty, although filled with warm, creamy cum.

Coming down still from the highs of ecstasy, she slumped facedown onto the bed. A few moments later, she felt the brothers moving around her, clambering off the bed. Their footsteps led back out into the sitting room.

Her body tingled from the sheer thrills, from the savage abuse, from the harsh degradation. She had gone a month or so without such treatment. The deprivation had made her more desperate for it and more receptive to it.

A few minutes passed, the princess lounging on the bed, waiting for the brothers to come back.

I hope they do come back. It would be so like them to abandon me here.

But, to her mild surprise, they did come back, with a delightfully wicked addition to the proceedings.

When she heard the footsteps coming back into the room, she heaved herself up onto her hands and knees, fully prepared to beg for more abuse.

Before her stood the brothers.

Brand brandished a length of rope in one hand.

"Stay still," Brash ordered as his brother leaned forward.