Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only when the afterglow abated that she realized her predicament.

She hopped down carefully, and studied the rope at both ends.

Neither knot gave, Brand having tied it securely to her neck and the table leg.

Something tells me they won't be coming out here anytime soon to untie me.

Several minutes of running through options in her head produced nothing beyond a mild frustration. Since she enjoyed the feeling of the leash wrapped around her throat, this was not an entirely horrible situation, especially coming on the heels of them actually keeping their promise to fuck her like she had wanted.

The main worry that she had was the possibility of being discovered.

But they're not stupid. They wouldn't put me in a position where I might be found, because then they'd lose their whore.

After a bit more rumination, she gave up.

A furred rug lay on the floor just inside the boundary of the leash, so she dragged it over next to the table, and curled up on the soft surface.

The dying candles cast the room in a low light, making it easier for her to drift off to sleep, the exhaustion from the day's events catching up to her quickly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An insistent nudge woke Gwennalyn up, a green foot pushing into her side.

Still drowsy, she glanced up at Brand, who stood over her with amusement on his face.

It was not until he leaned down to untie the rope from the table that she remembered what had happened.

"Is it morning?" she asked hoarsely.

He nodded, moving now to untie the rope from her neck.

"Now you can go," he told her, holding the cord in a hand.

When she moved towards the adjoining chamber she had been in last night, he intercepted her.

"My dress and slippers are in there," she said, immediately dreading some sort of humiliation where she might be forced to walk back to her guest quarters naked.

"I put them on the table," he told her curtly, turning to walk back into the adjoining chamber.

He had indeed put her clothes on the table, so she quickly put them on, and left.

After a few minutes, she found herself lost.

I thought I knew the way...

Around a corner up ahead came the attendant from the previous night.

"Are you lost, princess?" he asked drily.

She nodded, holding her breath, not quite believing her luck.

"Too bad," he grunted, striding past her.

You have got to be kidding me.

She had just started walking, trying in vain to remember the way, when laughter came from behind her.

Turning, tempering her annoyance, she dazzled the attendant with an overly sweet smile.

"What is so funny?"

He smirked.

"Did you really think I would leave you here?"

Her annoyance was immediately replaced with suspicion.

"Did the princes put you up to this?"

His smirk faded slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"They greatly enjoy tricking me like that."

He shook his head, his smirk fading completely.

"I apologize. To be compared to them makes me realize that I acted like a right bastard."

Gwennalyn barely held back an actual smile.

"They are your princes, are they not? Why would you speak of them in such a way?"

"You tell me."

"I suppose they might have some unfavorable traits."

"That is like saying water might be wet."

This time, she could not hold back the smile, along with some curiosity.

"How long have you been their attendant?"

He sighed.

"Princess, I'm tired. Your handmaiden nearly wore me out last night. Are you going to follow me, or shall we just stand here, sharing our life stories?"

She nodded, gesturing for him to lead the way.

Here and there, they passed guards, some of who had been involved the previous day's proceedings, those guards nodding or smirking at her. The princess could not help but giggle each time one of them recognized her, waving or smiling back or for Shen, curtsying playfully, the female guard chuckling at the sight.

"Just how many guards did you whore for?" the attendant grumbled at one point.

"How many are there?" she asked airily.

He rolled his eyes.

Finally, they reached her guest quarters.

"Do you want me to tell my handmaiden anything?" she asked teasingly.

He rolled his eyes again, and turned, walking briskly away.

Inside the quarters, Deiara was fast asleep.

When Gwennalyn clambered onto the bed, her handmaiden awoke, groaning in groggy confusion.

"There you are. Just what did the brothers do to you?"

"I'll tell you later," she answered, pulling off her dress, kicking off her slippers, curling up against her handmaiden.

"Mm-kay."

"How was it with the attendant?"

"I'll tell you later."

Gwennalyn giggled softly, closing her eyes, quickly falling back into sleep.