Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, enough time passed since the last partygoer had used her that she thought the festivities had ended. Still more time passed, with no one sent to free her from the bench, but she was content to stay strapped to it. Sleep came easily even in this far from comfortable position.

The princess opened her eyes, and let out a soft moan, feeling a familiar ache at her scalp. The angle at which she was looking out onto the room, and the fact that her head was wrenched back above the bench she had been laying on, made her realize that someone had pulled her hair to wake her up.

"Wakey wakey, little whore," came a growl from next to her.

Akarra moved into view, grinning widely, her eyes roving over the princess' subjugated figure.

"They really did a number on her last night," the person holding her hair commented.

"They did," Akarra agreed, nodding sagely, "you should have joined in."

"Nah, I wanted her to myself."

"Well, you're sharing her with me."

"That's fine. It wouldn't be the first time we've shared a whore."

Akarra set about to freeing the princess, who stayed still.

When the straps were unbuckled, and she was finally freed, the two orcs flipped her over onto her back, taking a surprising amount of care in doing so. Her muscles and joints ached, as she had been tied down all night long, but the excitement of these two drinking in the sight of her was more than enough to soothe those twinges. Once her back hit the leather, she spread her legs, stretching out, purring in contentment. The orc who had been holding her hair was now staring down at her, one eyebrow arched up.

"Sleep well?" she asked the princess.

"Yes...I had some very good dreams."

"I imagine so," Akarra commented drily, "probably more cock and cum."

"Mm-hmm..."

The other orc chuckled.

"What, no cunt? I thought you enjoyed both."

Gwennalyn giggled blearily.

"I do. I had some last night. And hopefully I'll have some now."

"Yes, you will."

The orc took off her trousers quickly and grabbed hold of the princess' hair. As Gwennalyn moaned, that drenched cunt descended, until it landed on her mouth. Those lips, so used to serving, opened obediently, letting the tangy juices drip onto her tongue, that wet mound grinding down languidly.

As her mouth was used yet again, she felt fingers nudging at her cunt, probing at the semen-coated folds, pushing unceremoniously into the abused slit.

"If she weren't drinking bloodclove tea, she'd be heavy with a half-breed from all this cum," Akarra drawled.

"She probably wishes she was," the other orc said.

I do...but that won't ever happen...half-breeds are not in my future...

That sad thought was easily warded off by the pleasure resulting from Akarra pushing her fingers deeper. A shudder ran over her, that pleasure provoking her tongue to wiggle eagerly, dragging along the dripping sex pressed to her mouth.

The orc grunted in pleasant surprise, gripping tighter at her fistful of hair, a twinge sparking at the princess' scalp.

"That's good, whore, work that tongue right there..."

More of those sticky juices flowed out into her mouth, giving her a treat.

Akarra pushed her fingers deeper, that well-used cunt able to handle the four digits and the thumb, as it popped audibly inside those confines. An obscenely slick sound followed as strands of cooled semen were forced out. The soft sigh that fell from the princess was matched by one from the orc grinding down against her mouth.

"How does her tongue feel, Yanas?"

"Good. Like she knows how to use it. How's her cunt?"

"Like it usually is. Stretched out and filled with cum."

"I wonder how many cocks she took last night."

"I doubt she can count that high."

The two chuckled as the princess provided stimulation for Yanas and amusement for Akarra. The former worked down against that trapped mouth while the latter started to work on fitting her fist into the princess, the five digits already buried inside her. It was a delightful ache, a dull pang in her belly, that fist treading where myriad cocks had the previous night.

"The way her tongue is working, seems like she likes what you're doing to her..."

Akarra barked out a short laugh.

"She likes everything you do to her."

"Shame this is my first time using her."

"She'll be here for longer still. You can visit her and use her plenty."

"Maybe I can set aside some time."

I do hope so...

Quickly, Yanas reached orgasm, crying out in ecstasy, her cunt clutching at the princess' curling tongue, dappling it with abundant ambrosia. The knowledge that she was providing pleasure always provided pleasure in turn to the submissive princess, which combined with the fist pressing against her core, helped her to her own climax.

The orc stopped for a moment, her folds flush against the princess' face, but otherwise stilled.

After a few moments of rest, she started back up with that same rhythm, grinding down against Gwennalyn's mouth. The princess' own orgasm was calming, so she was able to focus on working her tongue.

"Move off her for a moment," Akarra told Yanas, "I want to hear her scream."

The weight lifted off the princess, and she was able to breathe freely.

And then she felt a strange clenching feeling in her belly, one that she realized from Akarra's mischievous smirk was due to that fist flexing and twisting, moving inside her in a way that could not be ignored. An ache arose quickly, but it only made her purr, her body accustomed to such stimulation now, the abuse interpreted as pleasure.

However, the still-smirking orc was not content to use just one hand to torture the helpless princess.

With her free hand, Akarra reached down, and began to flick at her clitoris, the sudden and sharp inclusion of the sensitive nub drawing a shriek of surprise from the princess.

The outburst made the two of them chuckle, and more cries followed as the stimulation did not let up, the constant sparks of pleasure building into something brighter and bigger. That deft finger strummed along the little bud, combining with that flexing fist lodged inside her channel, the acute sensations harsh and uncomfortable, yet even more wonderful for it. The princess laid back on the bench, letting out bleating wails of mindless bliss, the orcs greatly enjoying her reaction.

The fist that Akarra had sent inside her would have been more than enough by itself to cause orgasm. Adding the steady and relentless rubbing of her clitoris brought an orgasm on in no time.

Her tremulous cries died down for a few moments, the princess overwhelmed by the ecstasy crashing into her. Shudders ran over her figure, the pale flesh gleaming with sweat and thoroughly streaked with cooled cum from the previous night. A weak mewl spilled from her as she thrashed on the bench.

The orgasmic heights were daunting, but she came down eventually. That fist had stopped moving, and that finger had stopped rubbing, so she was able to sink back down against the bench, breathing heavily, her strained gasps loud in the quiet room.

And then Akarra yanked her fist out.

Those strained gasps became another shriek as an agonizingly sharp spike of ecstasy exploded over her, the throbbing pulsations centered in her twitching quim, the splayed lips already hammered the previous night by raging cocks, now again at the mercy of a ruthless desire. The princess thrashed on the bench for a few moments, the shriek ringing loudly in the room before it calmed into a soft sigh, the harshness of the sensation soothed by the luxuriousness of the climax, the interplay of anguish and bliss a frequently experienced mixture for her.

The two orcs watched her squirm, while she basked in that aphrodisiacal attention.

After only a few moments, Akarra stepped up, and straddled the bench, bringing her sopping sex down onto the princess' face. The delighted coo that Gwennalyn let out was quickly muffled.

Yanas now moved over to the princess' spread legs and took a turn there. Instead of the purposeful abuse of Akarra, this was a more curious exploration, surprisingly gentle fingers caressing the cum-drenched folds, prodding at the stretched slit, gathering up gobs of spent semen and spreading them around. The princess reached climax from the treatment all the same, her tongue wriggling wildly inside Akarra as she squealed in exultant glee, the orc answering those noises with her own husky groans, in no time finding her own finish.

There were a few moments of relaxation, and then the orc abruptly rose off the princess.

"Let's get you up," Akarra said, reaching down to grab Gwennalyn's arm.

It was all too easy for her to yank the princess up, dragging her off the bench and onto her feet.

The hours of being strapped into the contraption had made the princess' body sore and numb. The moment that she was made to stand on her own, no strong arm to keep her upright, she slumped against Akarra.

"Alright then, down you go," the orc grunted, helping the princess slump down to her knees.

"Hungry, princess?" Yanas asked then, stooping down at the foot of the contraption.

Gwennalyn shook her head.

"Not even for this?"

Yanas leaned over to place a bowl in front of the princess.

The bowl was filled with semen, and the princess realized dimly that it had been placed under the bench, right below her cunt, so that as the night went on, it would take in the runoff from the loads constantly sent inside her. The sight of the spunk rippling in the bowl as Yanas slid it closer made her moan lewdly.

"Eat up," the orc drawled.

The princess moaned again and leaned down.

Her tongue dragged through the gooey soup, a shudder running down her spine. The makeshift breakfast was far from exquisite, but she indulged, lapping enthusiastically, flecks of semen splattering her cheeks. Again, the attention from the women thrilled her, as they chuckled at her lascivious display. She could not help but conjure up the image in her mind's eye: a princess, meant to be a lady of refined grace and sophisticated tastes, naked and on her knees with her face shoved into a bowl full of semen that had not so long ago been inside her.

I must look a sight...

"The prince left that bowl underneath you," Akarra explained unnecessarily, "he wanted you to have a nice breakfast after your servitude."

The mention of him made her look up.

"Where is the prince? I would like to thank him for such a thoughtful gesture."

Yanas chuckled.

"He left," Akarra said, "a few hours ago."

The princess frowned, a pout forming on her cum-slicked lips.

"He could have said goodbye," she murmured.

"What, are you two friends?"

"No...but it would have been nice of him."

"Yeah, it would have been," Yanas said, shrugging.

The princess shrugged back, not too bothered by the prince's departure, partly due to her exhaustion and the bleariness ruling her mind, and partly from the still generous helping in the bowl awaiting her attention.

But even her enthusiastic tongue could not conquer the entirety of it. Her belly had been filled with plenty of semen from the previous night, along with the food eaten during the prince's farewell feast, so she was unable to eat much more. She mewled in distress at the amount of spunk that would thus be wasted.

Thankfully, the orcs had an idea of how to use the rest of it.

Akarra helped the princess lean back on her knees, steadying the swaying girl, while Yanas reached down, scooped up a handful of the viscous cream, and applied it to those pale breasts. The feel of it on her flesh was wonderful, and so she stayed still as Yanas rubbed the semen into the mounds, leaving them shining and sticky. More was scooped up, and this time was slathered on her face. Gwennalyn cooed happily, staying still as the remaining seed was painted all over her features, from her forehead, down the bridge of her nose, along her cheeks, and on her chin as well. There was enough to form a light coating on her.

"Let it dry," Yanas told her sagely, "and then peel it off and eat it. They call it an Estefaloni omelet."

Gwennalyn giggled blearily.

"Do they really?"

The orc nodded.

The princess giggled again, and then a third time as she was hoisted up and off her feet. The familiar feeling of weightlessness in an orc's arms came as Akarra easily slung the princess over her shoulder and followed Yanas from the room.