Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dance partner grunted to his friend, and then to her.

She paused, staring back at him, fingers jumbled in the mess that her loincloth had become.

He chuckled, and then reached out. After a few deft maneuvers, the loincloth fell off her, drifting to the ground to land in a puddle of fabric.

"Thank you," she said sheepishly.

He ignored her, instead nudging his friend and gesturing to her womanhood, the pink slit crowned with a small patch of dark blonde hair.

They grunted back and forth in surprise.

She smirked triumphantly, hands on her hips. A shudder ran over her at the thought of being so exposed, even if it was normal here.

The duo grunted back and forth again for a few moments while she stood there.

And then her dance partner stepped forward and took her by the waist. She stared up expectantly at him, biting her lip at the inscrutable look on his face.

His grip tightened, and then he lifted her. She squealed in surprise, that squeal becoming a giddy giggle at the feeling of helplessness. Such a feeling was very familiar to her, so instead of struggling fruitlessly, she clung to him as he brought her against his chest. Only one hand was needed to hold her there as his free hand delved in between them; she peeked down to see him undoing his own loincloth as deftly as he had hers. A thick slab of meat erupted from that prison. His free hand moved to her waist so that his other arm could wrap across her back to bring her in closer.

That slab of meat found her sex, and with a swing of his hips and a flex of his muscles, he impaled her. She shrieked joyfully, that sound a shrill addition to the lascivious chorus already ringing loud in the clearing.

He wasted no time yanking her further down his shaft, her channel giving way easily. The sensation of fullness was wonderful, as always. Her eyes fluttered, her lips gasped, and although her legs could not lock entirely around his waist, but she felt safe in his grip.

She could not see the others in the clearing, or the clearing itself, due to being pressed to his broad chest, but she was still aware of being out in the open, so public and visible.

In the Free Lands, this display would have been scandalous. The taboo nature of it, when compared to those sensibilities she had grown up with, only made it a more pleasurable experience. It was strange to feel the breeze sliding over her bare skin and see the night sky laid out above her. That strangeness was a delight in and of itself.

The orc began to pump his hips. Her cunt wept all over his thrusts as they reached deep inside her, right up into her core, ushering an orgasm closer. Lewd moans fell from her in droves, complementing the harsh grunts and bestial snarls that he let out.

An orgasm struck her quickly. She cried out, luxuriating in the waves of bliss. He paused his thrusts at the sound of her cries, letting her ride those waves and recover from the ecstasy. His cock throbbed powerfully but he was patient.

And then the arm around her back loosened, and she felt herself slip backwards slightly. Her nervous yelp was answered by his amused chuckle. That arm moved down so that he could grab her hip. His other hand was already on her other hip, so now, both hands enclosed her waist entirely.

He watched her, chuckling again, a smirk curling the corners of his lips. She dug her nails into his chest, swaying slightly in the air, her upper half not pressed close to his anymore and thus unsteady.

That thickness was still buried inside her, and now it started to thrust. His hands held her securely but the force that he brought to bear made her upper half flop backwards. Despite her instinctive panic, she understood that she was safe, that even if she were to lean back further, she would not fall, thanks to the grip he kept on her.

So, as his smirk grew into an amused smile, and the thrusts continued, she let go of his chest, and felt herself begin to fall backwards. It was a queer and frightful feeling, with nothing to stop her from falling off him except his grip.

There was only empty air at her back. The orc chuckled as that empty air beckoned, her downward trajectory at the point of no return.

She fell backwards, but of course did not fall off him. His laugh boomed out; despite that amusement, the thrusts did not stop.

Now the sky was her vista, stars twinkling around a brilliant moon, those points of light set against a dark blue backdrop. The view from essentially her back made this coupling stranger, but she only giggled giddily. He kept fucking her, his cock squelching through her drenched quim, the impacts sending out little splatters of juices. The pace was steady, his hips working vigorously, his muscles gleaming with sweat from the effort. With her hanging backwards in the air, legs splayed out on either side of him, his hands around her waist the only thing anchoring her to him, she was completely vulnerable to his desires.

Just the way I like it...

His pace increased, his shaft piercing deep into her soaked sex. He laughed heartily again, enjoying the sight of her leaning so far back, helpless and yet secure.

Another climax washed over her, her cries now not blocked by his broad chest, able to erupt out into the night. There was movement to her right, so she glanced over, and saw a few tribals ambling over.

And then a grunt came from next to her dance partner. She glanced back over to him, and saw his friend standing there with an expectant look on his face. Her dance partner nodded to his friend, and then to her; she could only groan in anticipation of submitting to another orc.

The second tribal walked around her, his gaze raking over her exposed front. When he reached her head, he acted decisively, both hands winding into her hair to wrench her further down. She mewled from the awkwardness of her position, but then purred happily when his length came into view. The moment she opened her mouth wide, it was skewered, and insistent thrusts began right away.

By now, Gwennalyn was accustomed to having orcs violating her. The tribals were strong and eager, pounding into her, their hands easily keeping her in place.

More juices flowed from her cunt. She reached out for the second tribal and clutched at his thighs. Neither he nor her dance partner were gentle, although she knew that they were not using their full strength. What they did use nevertheless rocked her, thrusts from one end matched by the same from the other, the helpless princess trapped in between.

Footsteps sounded from nearby. Her field of vision dominated by the second tribal's balls as they rubbed over her face, but she was more than able to imagine orcs chatting among themselves as they watched the proceedings. With that straining length shoved down her throat, there was no way for her to plead with these newcomers to join in her subjugation.

When she felt hands on her stomach, she knew that such a plea would be unnecessary. As neither her dance partner nor his friend had moved their hands from her, it meant that the newcomers were now surveying her body. One of those hands ran along her front, sliding up to her breasts and over the meager mounds. Another caressed her ass cheeks, a third squeezed at a thigh, a fourth joined the first. She squealed, slobbering all over the length jabbing into her throat, bucking between it and the other one pulping her cunt.

One of the hands targeted a nipple and focused on it. She moaned at the way the orc caressed the sensitive bud, circling it softly, providing quite the counterpoint to the double impalement she was weathering.

The two orcs fucking her snarled bestially, lost to lust, hammering into her defenseless figure. The constant impacts bent her further backwards, a crick blooming in her back and neck now. All she could do was gurgle around the invasion, still suspended in mid-air.

I must look like one of the animals from the feast, hanging on two cocks instead of a spit.

Neither orc showed any concern about her discomfort, not stopping or slowing even as her body was forced to curve unnaturally. The discomfort, as it always did, mingled with the delight, forming a potent elixir that provoked an orgasm.

The hands all over her did not let up either. One carelessly gripped a breast, while the others roamed around, idly touching her. The way that her back was arched meant that her breasts were pushed upwards, entirely vulnerable, attracting more hands, some simply groping the subtle swells, others teasing her stiff nipples.

The second tribal increased his pace. Those heavy balls slapped against her nose, leaving a light layer of sweat there, the smell intoxicating. Her head was forced further backwards by the increased pace. She whined, her hands still clutching at his thighs.

In response, matching him, her dance partner upped his effort. His hands held her in place while her legs twitched and jerked on either side of him. There was pain there as well, from those fingers digging into her scant flesh.

More whines spilled from her at the combined assault, at how she was battered and abused. As usual, there was nothing she could do but weather the treatment. Aches cropped up at her neck, shoulders, and spine.

If they fuck me any harder, they'll snap me in half...

Her dance partner finished first but did not stop pumping his hips even as he erupted inside her. The heated spurts triggered another climax for her and kept bursting forth through the rapturous bliss. It was a plentiful flood; although she had drunk the necessary amount of bloodclove tea before leaving Coronhar to prevent pregnancy, she felt her heart beating faster at the insemination, evidencing a natural excitement about the invasion of her womb.

The duo moved smoothly together once her dance partner finished, letting her down onto the ground with a surprising gentleness. Their cocks slid out from her, leaving her achingly empty, her pleading whimpers spilling into the night.

The second tribal grabbed her and turned her over onto her stomach.

Her quim was skewered in seconds, just after she managed to gather her hands and knees underneath herself. The new intruder pierced deep, its steady passage forcing out the recently deposited semen. She moaned weakly, grinding back against the intrusion, scrabbling in the dirt for purchase to better anchor herself against the thrusts starting up.

Now unmolested by a thick shaft screwing into her throat, she could see the rest of the clearing.

Some orcs were chatting and drinking nearby, but the majority of those still in the clearing were fucking. There were some duos, a few trios, and other, larger groups. The openly displayed debauchery made her quiver, and as no one held themselves back from making noise, she took great joy in adding to the lewd cacophony.

And then she noticed the orcs nearby.

The roaming hands from earlier had been evidence enough that some had come over to her already. Now there were more waiting and watching off to the side. Her mouth watered at the sight of all those long slabs of meat bobbing in the air. She mewled, relying on those pitiful sounds to communicate just how needy she was, knowing that the orcs would be unable to understand whatever words she might use.

The group grunted among themselves for a few moments, and then one of them stepped up.

In moments, she was once again treated to a double impalement. The orc growled as he shoved forward, his girth stretching her lips, its masculine flavor searing onto her tongue. The thrusts from behind jarred her, but both he and her were of the same mind, her hands moving to his thighs to steady herself, his hands grabbing at her hair to keep her in place. Another forward shove, and her throat was plugged up. He growled again, and hunched his hips, the last inch fitting inside her, his balls smushed against her chin. More growls spilled from him, but he did not move for over a minute; all he did was stay lodged in the sheath of her throat, indulging in how she felt gurgling around him. The pleasure was as plentiful as ever for her. Even just that throbbing shaft sitting there was thrilling. It did not move an inch but nevertheless demanded her attention even if she could do no more than choke on its size.

After that minute, he pulled back and stepped away.

She barely had time to glance at the others gathered nearby, before one of them took his place.

This orc had a different desire than his predecessor.

As soon as he pushed past her lips, he established a savage rhythm. Once again, she was trapped between two orcs, their natural strength put to good use in ravaging her. Their assault drove her pleasure higher and higher, until she came, spasming uncontrollably, her quim sending out streams of ambrosia. That orgasm was followed swiftly by a second.

The orc using her throat pulled out during that second orgasm. Her cries were loud, joining the husky groans and animalistic snarls of the orcs.

The next to use her was considerate enough to let her come down from those orgasmic heights. The moment he deemed her ready, he stepped up.

His desires were also different than his predecessor's.

Instead of hilting in her throat or furiously fucking it, he presented his length, looking down expectantly. She smiled, and began to lick and lap along it, leaving streaks of saliva here and there. That endeavor was difficult, due to the thrusts from behind, but she persisted in treating every inch of that offering to all that a wet tongue and eager lips could give. The orc sighed appreciatively as he watched her work.

Although having her throat mercilessly rutted was always a great delight, these more laid-back moments were also great delights. Instead of passively taking a rough pounding, she could actively provide pleasure.

A bead of pre-cum seeped from the head, so she closed her lips over it and sucked up the small treat. She glanced at the orc as she let her lips drop lower, that head now sitting on her tongue, another bead of pre-cum landing right on her taste buds. The lust in her eyes made him growl, but he did not take charge, only letting her please him however she saw fit.

Watching the look on his face, she came off the head, and dipped down to the base. One long, slow lick along the sensitive underside of the shaft brought her back up, and she treated the head to several affectionate slurps.

She repeated the maneuver a few more times, enjoying not just the act, but also his reaction, the gratification evident in his expression and low growls.

And then the orc behind her slammed deep inside her clutching channel and held himself there. The sudden stoppage of thrusts made her glance back, momentarily distracted from the task at hand. She realized then, from the pulsation running through his length, and the roar that burst from him, that he was about to reach his peak.

The first blast sent her right into a climax. More followed, inundating her womb with orcish seed. Her mindless cries once again blended into the lewd cacophony in the clearing. The orc pressed himself against her, making sure that he was as deep inside her as he could get.

He's probably actually trying to breed me, she thought dimly. Doesn't know I'm taking bloodclove tea. Just knows that I'm a female, so he can get me pregnant.

She moaned at the thought, and then at the image it conjured in her mind, of her belly swollen with a half-breed.

Not just any half-breed. A tribal orc half-breed.

When he finished and pulled out, the orcs waiting nearby began to grunt among themselves. She watched their discussion, trembling on her hands and knees.

Luckily, the discussion only lasted a few moments. One of them moved towards her then. Instead of taking up position at her mouth, he went around behind her. Her hips wiggled instinctively as she mewled, desperate for another cock to ravage her channel, for another orc to fuck her into a senseless mess, for another flood of spunk to subjugate her womb.

Instead, he spread the meager cheeks of her ass, and a moment later, she felt his tongue poking at her anus. Such stimulation was familiar to her by now, as not a day went by in Coronhar without someone claiming that hole. Not only was it familiar, but also wonderful. The last time she had felt it had been the night before, when several of the castle guards on the trip had taken turns sodomizing her shortly after they had settled in at the rangers' lodge.

Feels like too long ago...

So, her asshole was receptive to the attention, clenching around the tongue as it pushed through. The orc chuffed happily as he tasted the walls beyond.

Another orc stepped up to her mouth. Like his predecessor, he was content to let her do what she wanted, only watching as she sucked and licked at his shaft.

She spent the next few minutes ensconced in a gentle pleasure. The tongue inside her swirled and curled, while she took her time appreciating every inch of the magnificent length before her. Shivers ran up and down her figure, that gentle pleasure still potent. She brought the first few inches of that length into her mouth, slurping softly at it, all the while restlessly grinding back at those oral administrations. A breeze tickled her flesh, a reminder of this orgy taking place outdoors and in full view of anyone who might walk by the clearing.

The tongue slid back then. She whimpered, glancing over her shoulder.

The whimper became a coo as she saw the orc crouching over her backside. His cock was aimed down at her, so long and thick. He kept his hands on her ass, spreading the cheeks so that the tight bud of her anus stayed vulnerable. His eyes flickered to her, and he grunted inquisitively. When she tilted her head in confusion, he nodded down to her backside.

Is he asking for permission? Or if I'm ready?

She nodded back, hoping that one of those interpretations had been correct and that he would understand that she sorely wanted to feel him pounding into her guts.

A moment later, the head of his length nudged against her asshole. A pressure followed, an exquisite forcefulness demanding that her body make way. As always, her body did, the broad head popping into her bowels, just that presence stoking her lust, a soft sigh spilling from her as she nuzzled against the length in front of her.

The orc behind her took a few moments to indulge, feeling her asshole clenching fitfully, inviting him to plunge deeper.

I wonder if he's ever felt a hole quite as tight, she thought idly.

And then more pressure focused on that bud. His hands moved to her hips, gripping assertively for leverage. The spear of meat slithered inside, throbbing in her guts, the princess hanging her head in submission to it, loving how that presence filled her stomach in such an unnatural and yet fantastic way.

Feet shuffled into her field of vision then; she glanced up to see another cock inches away, the newcomer wielding it waiting expectantly. With a giggle, she leaned forward and closed her lips over it. A splash of pre-cum trickled out onto her tongue, the flavor rich and piquant. A pleased grunt spilled from the orc, his hips rocking forward slightly, sending more of him into her mouth.

Once more impaled from front and back, she squirmed impatiently, waiting for the blissful carnage that would begin once the duo started to thrust.

They took a few more moments to luxuriate in the sensations. Her asshole twitched around the invader lodged there, while her tongue danced over its counterpart.

And then the thrusts started, the cocks moving in tandem, one shoving deeper into her bowels, the other gliding further over her tongue. The pace picked up quickly, leaving her squealing around the double assault.