Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orc using her throat pulled out then, once again letting her squeals ring loud in the clearing. There were still other groupings there, so she was not the only potential object of interest, but she noticed some orcs ambling over, drawn by the noises she made.

Those orcs joined the group waiting for a turn with her, the gathered tribals watching now as she moaned and groaned. The presence of a dedicated audience thrilled her.

Although they could join in...

And then one of the orcs stepped up, and the usage of her mouth resumed.

The group members rotated every few minutes so that everyone could avail themselves of the princess and her enthusiastic oral efforts. Each orc displayed a different style and used her however they saw fit. She was often caught off guard, going from having her throat ruthlessly fucked to kissing reverently at a straining thickness to having another one pushed into her mouth so that she could suck softly at it, all in the span of a few minutes. Throughout this rotation, the orc behind her kept up the punishing rhythm.

A fresh load came soon from the rotating orcs, the one responsible letting it spray forth onto her face while she purred happily. Soon after, another one finished, rocking forward until his balls rested against her chin so that he could send his sticky seed straight down her gullet. A third batch soon found its way onto her tongue, that orc aiming perfectly, blanketing it in musky semen. Caught up in her whorishness, she gargled with the creamy puddle, and then let it run over her lips to stream down her chin, the orcs gaping in amazement and chuffing to each other in surprise. One of them was unaffected by her obscene display, ignoring her self-satisfied smirk and presenting his thickness to her. She giggled blearily as she licked along it, glancing up at him with needy eyes.

The orc behind her reached his own end eventually, driving to the base inside her, tossing his head back to let a roar erupt out into the sky seconds before his load erupted out into her bowels. That roar was soon complemented by her shout, her own orgasm arriving, caused by the feeling of that warm deluge coursing through her.

When that orc pulled out, the others grabbed at her, and maneuvered her into their desired position, the princess not even offering the slightest resistance, loving how they controlled her so easily.

That desired position found her straddling one orc, while another crouched over her from behind, and a third yanked her head up.

In seconds, she was impaled on three raging cocks.

There was a moment of stillness, when the trio indulged in how she felt wrapped around them, which allowed her to do the same. It was an exquisite discomfort, those three raging cocks throbbing inside her, waiting to pound against her insides, waiting to use her body, waiting to unleash an onslaught of carnality.

And then they began to fuck her.

The subsequent onslaught of carnality overwhelmed her. The cry that she let out was muffled by the cock screwing down her throat, while her wriggling did nothing to dislodge the other two. The trio was relentless, grabbing and pulling and squeezing and utterly abusing her slender figure, concerned only with their own gratification.

More orgasms swept over her. The orc using her mouth stretched it out with rough thrusts, his balls whacking rudely against her chin. Drool ran over her lips, splashing onto the broad chest of the orc beneath her, whose hips bucked upwards steadily, pulping her tender channel. The orc sodomizing her set a vicious pace, slamming down brutally, bruising her guts. The combined force jarred her but kept her bouncing between each member of the trio.

In such a storm of lustful abandon, all she could do was surrender wholeheartedly. This was a situation she found herself in often back in Coronhar; giving in to the experience was easy, an action that required nothing on her part.

The trio fucked her, each one having claimed a hole, their grunts and growls a welcome accompaniment to the other lewd noises, the slap of flesh on flesh, the squish of juices forced out of her, her muffled cries. Whereas she could simply surrender to the storm, they were the ones charged with keeping it swirling, blessed with strength and fury and thus given the responsibility of using those gifts well. The trio, much like all the other orcs who had fucked her back in Coronhar, was more than up to the challenge, not letting up as they wrung pleasure from her.

The first to finish was the orc inside her quim. The telltale pulsations made her tremble with excitement, and then those potent spurts fired out to bathe her womb. She clutched at his chest, her nails digging into the muscles there.

The second to finish was the orc using her throat. His hips jumped forward until his testicles were smushed against her lips. The sweaty sacks sat against her chin; she let her tongue slither out from her packed mouth to lick at them. He squawked in pleasant surprise, and then a moment later, sent more fresh spunk straight into her belly.

The last one finished soon after his fellows, thrusting throughout his peak, the surge of semen soothing her battered bowels. Neither of the other two had pulled out yet, too busy wallowing in their afterglows, so her exultant shriek was muffled.

The trio pulled out together. She was sore from the furious pounding, but the sudden emptiness proved a worse pain.

Thankfully, it did not last long, as more orcs joined in. This time, however, instead of three, there were only two, one taking her ass and the other her quim. As she cried out joyously from the double impalement, a female orc stepped up to her mouth, and straddled it, bringing a dripping slit down onto it. Her cry became a soft purr as she tasted orcish ambrosia. That familiar and wonderful flavor made her tongue curl and wiggle excitedly, which in turn made the orc grind down against it.

It was a cavalcade of cock and cunt from then on, with orcs joining in here and there. There were still other pairings and groups in the clearing, but she attracted the most attention now, the starving boy understood to be not only a female, but a very eager and submissive female. More seed roiled through her, while feminine nectar flowed down her throat and shone on her lips and chin. The ache of uninterrupted usage ruled over her, but it only enhanced her orgasms. While her mouth was often in use, there were times when it was left alone, which allowed her to vocalize her rapture, mindlessly singing the praises of her savage paramours.

The number of orcs in the clearing began to dwindle after a little while. The princess was unaware of just how much time had passed, but it was well into the night by the time the proceedings ended, leaving a group of tired and very satisfied orcs. Some left, while others stayed in the clearing, chatting idly.

She was left on the ground, shuddering from the lingering ecstasy. Her pale flesh was coated in various bodily fluids. Semen seeped from her sex and streamed from her sphincter, while splotches of it stuck to her here and there, a sheen glazing her face, a streak splashed across her breasts, a smear staining her belly, a splatter matting down her hairline. Feminine nectar glistened around her mouth and her breasts. Where those two fluids did not stick, sweat gleamed.

The constant carnality left her exhausted and dotted with bruises, but much like the rest of the orcs, very satisfied. She sighed happily, looking up at the night sky, a light breeze running over her nakedness.

I'll just rest here. If I try to walk back to my hut, I won't get far.

Footsteps crunched on the ground to her left. She glanced over, a crick popping up in her neck, making her wince.

Her dance partner stood over her, an amused smirk on his face.

"Told you I wasn't a boy," she murmured triumphantly, that triumph only slightly mitigated by the fact that she was flat on her back on the ground.

With a chuff, he leaned down and scooped her up in his arms.

The walk to her hut was short, and soon, he placed her gently on her sleeping pallet.

She giggled blearily, and spread her legs, a hand sneaking down to tease at her slit, a bit of pink visible through the mess of white.

"I need more," she cooed, gathering a mouthful of semen and cheekily sucking it off her fingers.

The orc growled.

In seconds, her hut was filled with moans as he fucked her, his burly frame pinning her down as he rutted into her drenched sex.