Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 17

Story Info
An afternoon gangbang; the princess meets the new chieftain.
20.9k words
4.72
13.8k
4

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

Thank you once again to Emma Kendrick for providing feedback on this chapter!

The small group of children was clustered around the hut, ears pressed to the door.

From the inside, moans were audible.

[Is she okay?], Nakar asked Yoa worriedly.

[Yeah,] Ikeho added, [she might be hurt.]

[Don't be stupid,] Yoa shot back, [does it sound like she's in pain?]

[I can't tell,] Surag murmured, brow furrowed in concentration.

Yoa stepped back from the door.

[She's pleasuring herself.]

Gurkam shook his head.

[It doesn't sound like it. It's too quiet. Maybe she stubbed a toe or something.]

[Do you really think she would sound like the adults? She's so small. Probably couldn't roar to save her life.]

The children kept their ears pressed to the door.

The moans spiked into a squeal, and then stopped.

[Let's check if she's okay,] Izienji suggested, his hand rising to knock on the door.

Yoa grabbed his hand.

[What are you doing? She's okay, she's just pleasuring herself.]

The other children glanced back and forth between the two of them.

[Since when do you know so much about humans?] Izienji asked in annoyance. [You thought she was a starving boy like everyone until Azebar told you she wasn't.]

Yoa rolled her eyes.

[Obviously, I know more than all of you. And why are you all here anyway? I'm her guide, not any of you.]

[We want to see her up close,] Surag said sheepishly, the others nodding in agreement.

Yoa rolled her eyes again.

[Can we?] Arosam asked, the others adding their own hopeful murmurs.

She sighed.

[Fine. Just don't be stupid.]

As the children nodded excitedly, she knocked on the door.

A few seconds of silence followed.

And then the girl called out.

[What'd she say?] Izienji asked Yoa.

[How would I know? I don't speak her language.]

More silence followed.

[Maybe you should just go inside,] Surag suggested.

[Azebar told me to respect her privacy. Humans aren't as open as we are.]

[Why?]

Yoa rolled her eyes.

[I don't know. I'm not an expert, I just know what Azebar told me.]

After a few more seconds of silence, she knocked again.

There was more silence, and then the girl called out.

[Just open the door,] Ikeho urged.

[Yeah,] Gurkam added, [she doesn't know that we're waiting for her.]

The door stayed closed, and Yoa sighed.

[Fine,] she muttered, [but you all wait here.]

She opened the door, steeling herself in case the girl was hurt.

Although I don't think she sounded like it...

The girl was standing by a table, glancing over now to the door. Her nakedness was pale as milk and slender as a willow, several bruises mottling it, bodily fluids glistening here and there. Yoa could smell sweat, arousal, and the stench of sex off her.

A polite smile crossed her face, and she chirped at Yoa.

[I'm Yoa,] Yoa replied, talking a bit louder than usual. [I'm your guide for today. I'm here to bring you to the river.]

When that was met with another polite smile and another chirp, Yoa sighed.

We don't speak each other's languages. So, I guess I have to be more direct.

She walked over, another chirp coming from the girl, and took her by the hand.

As she began to drag the girl towards the door, a protesting chirp came, and the girl gestured to the table.

She ignored the chirp, and kept dragging the girl, easily handling the meager weight of that slender figure.

The other children had not moved from the door, so she grumbled at them as she brought the girl outside.

[Move, idiots.]

All of them were too busy looking up in fascination at the girl to respond.

Yeah, she's different, more different from us than the sailors, but she's not really unusual. Just skinny and pale.

She rolled her eyes at their unabashed fascination and shouldered her way through them.

[Huh,] she heard Surag say in dull surprise, [I didn't think she actually was a female.]

[Yeah,] Gurkam added. [Her breasts are tiny, but she does have a slit.]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The sun beat down on Gwennalyn's nakedness as she walked along behind the girl, that surprisingly strong hand bringing her easily along. Right behind them followed the group of children, murmuring among themselves.

The princess had woken up to a slight confusion, her usual sumptuous and spacious bed nowhere to be found, replaced by a sleeping pallet laid flat on the ground.

But once her eyes had adjusted to the dimness of the interior of the hut, she had remembered where she was.

With that clarity had come the memory of last night.

There were plenty of reminders all over her, bruises and streaks of dried semen that clung to her here and there. Those reminders, and the additional memories that had come with them, had greatly aroused her, so she had sent her fingers down to her slit and frigged her clutching channel until a satisfying orgasm had broken over her.

Not long after the waves of ecstasy had dissipated, a knock had come at her door.

"Just a second!" she had called.

She had been halfway to the door, when she had stopped short, suddenly aware of her nakedness. On the nearby table were the strips of fabric that were supposed to become loincloths. She had looked helplessly at them, still unable to understand that process. Another knock had come soon, and she had answered it the same as the previous.

The door had opened anyway, and a young female tribal had come inside, greeting her with a loud chuff.

"Shouldn't I put a loincloth on?" she had asked, as the girl had dragged her towards the door.

The girl had ignored the question, and so she had been brought outside, not a stitch of clothing on her, the sunshine beaming down over her such a strange and yet delightful sensation.

She had felt self-conscious at first, as the group of children behind her were fascinated with her, but their eyes were not focused solely on her breasts and sex, nor did they seem intrigued or scandalized by her bruises or the splotches of semen on her. So, that self-consciousness had receded.

And now here she was, walking past the other huts, towards the larger hut ahead of them.

When their strange little group passed the larger hut, she noticed that the clearing that had held the feast and the subsequent orgy was now serving as a thoroughfare. Orcs ambled about in different directions, some with others, some by themselves. Some were also naked.

Huh. Guess it doesn't matter then that I am.

Every orc greeted her enthusiastically, with grunts, nods, or both. She nodded back and smiled politely at each one, feeling less weird about her public nudity the more she saw of it from others.

The girl led her along the thoroughfare, and after a few minutes, the path began to slope downwards.

Halfway down that slope, Gwennalyn glanced over to the right, and saw a lazily flowing river. As the slope aimed down back towards level ground, the riverbanks came into view; orcs were gathered there.

When the group reached level ground, the girl dragged her to the right, towards a tall basket sitting in the shade of a tree with drooping branches. Inside the basket were what looked like flat, white rocks. The girl let go of her hand, grabbed one, and held it out.

Gwennalyn took it and examined it.

Is this...soap? Huh.

The girl pointed to the river. Some orcs were in the shallows, while others were lounging on the sandy bank. A line of small trees stretched along the edge of the water, providing shade for more orcs.

"So, this is where you were bringing me." the princess said the girl. "You were showing me where to bathe."

Not that you understand me.

The girl grunted.

Or me you.

The girl gestured to the soap and mimed scrubbing her chest.

"Okay then."

Soap in hand, Gwennalyn nodded her thanks, and padded towards the river.

The water was warm, and perfectly clear, the river floor visible, sparkling around her legs and feet. She waded deeper until the water was waist high. The bathing orcs greeted her exuberantly. Most were bathing themselves, but some had children or infants, and were paying attention to them.

"Morning, princess," came a voice from behind her.

She turned to see Mazin, the king's courtesan, wading over.

"Good morning, Mazin."

"Did you sleep well?"

She nodded, smiling slightly.

"I imagine you were quite tired after all you got up to last night."

The smile grew wider.

"I told you there'd be plenty of chances to spread your legs."

"Of course," Gwennalyn murmured. "I just had to be patient."

"And did you have any problems with your guide?"

"My guide? Oh, the girl?"

She turned towards the riverbank but could not see the girl or the gaggle of children.

"Each of us gets a guide, to help us navigate through the village. At least, those of us who don't speak the language."

She nodded.

"I was confused at first. She just walked into my hut and wanted me to follow her. Naturally, I did, but now I know she's my guide."

"Yes, she was showing you the river. It's where they bathe, so it's where we will bathe."

"I've never bathed in a river before."

"Just think of it as bathing in a giant tub."

The princess hesitated.

"Of course," Mazin purred, "I forgot. You don't bathe yourself."

"I do..."

"Deiara isn't here to bathe you. And as I said yesterday, these orcs won't serve you."

"Of course not," Gwennalyn said defensively. "I wasn't expecting them to. And I have bathed myself before."

"Sure you have."

The princess frowned.

"I have. I don't need Deiara to do it for me."

The courtesan chuckled, shaking her head in amusement.

Although I don't remember the last time I bathed myself. But I can do it. It's not like it's difficult. Like tying a loincloth...

As the courtesan watched, Gwennalyn began to wash herself, submerging first, and then running the soap over her body. The number of orcs who were around her and could see her soaping up made her bite her lip, as even if this act had no sexual connotations, she was still rubbing herself all over.

It doesn't take much these days to get me worked up.

Her nakedness fit right in the midst of the bathing orcs, but still stood out, her ivory skin starkly contrasted with the shades of green. The adult orcs did not make her feel like the spectacle that she felt she was, as they replied to her attention with exuberant grunts and nods, never looking at her with anything but a welcoming warmth. The children, on the other hand, especially the young ones, would look at her with wide eyes and gaped jaws.

When she was finished bathing, she waded from the water.

Mazin had finished before her and was lounging in the sunshine nearby.

"Do I dry off in the sun?" Gwennalyn asked her.

"You can, but there's a basket somewhere with cloths they use to dry if you'd rather that."

She glanced around for a moment, and then made to lie down next to the courtesan.

"Wait," Mazin said, holding up a hand, "there's a basket over there that has rolled-up mats in it. Grab one and lie on it. That way you don't get sand all over yourself."

"Thank you," Gwennalyn replied, heading in the direction that the courtesan had gestured towards.

After a quick search, she found the basket, retrieved a mat, and rejoined Mazin.

She laid there for a little while, drying the slow way. Every time an orc passed her, a small burst of excitement went through her, as she imagined them taking in the strange splendor of her nakedness. None of them gave her a second glance, but that lack of attention did not stop those bursts of excitement.

"Good morning, princess," a familiar voice addressed her.

She glanced up to see King Victorin standing before her, the tribe elder next to him.

"Good morning, King Victorin."

"I hear that you had quite the night. Thoroughly introduced yourself to the tribe."

She bit her lip.

"Yes, well, they were so welcoming."

The king chuckled, and then gestured to the elder.

"The elder has invited us to his hut for breakfast. Would you like to join us?"

"I would be delighted," she said, rising to her feet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The princess walked through the cluster of huts alongside the king, the elder, and Mazin.

At breakfast, she had eaten plenty. Although the orcs now knew she was a female, they were not yet convinced that she was just skinny, not starving, so they had repeatedly refilled her bowl. Mazin had been happy enough to help her finish those portions.

After the meal, the elder had offered to take her on a tour of the rest of the village, and she had eagerly accepted.

The huts where the orcs lived were clustered together in groups, with the areas between those clusters dedicated to gardens, livestock pens, the occasional larger hut, and sometimes just empty space. There were smaller pathways that branched off from that main thoroughfare that had led to the river, branching themselves eventually, leading towards different parts of the village.

There were orcs all about. Some were bustling about, working in different capacities, while others were lounging around, the occasional group relaxing in front of a hut or sharing in some sort of activity in one of those empty spaces in between the clustered huts.

In front of a hut to her right, on what looked to be a tree stump, sat an old, wizened female. A group of children sat on mats before her, staring up at her as she spoke, her hands moving through the air dramatically. As the quartet approached, her voice became audible, the smooth, deep tones rising and falling along with her gestures.

Something smacked into the princess from behind, knocking her forward slightly.

She turned to see a small child staring up at her with wide eyes.

"Hello there," Gwennalyn said politely.

The child chuffed shyly.

"She says hello," the king translated.

There was a group of children with the girl. They had been looking over towards the old orc, but when they noticed the princess, they joined the girl in staring at her.

"I'm Gwennalyn," the princess introduced herself.

The elder chuffed to the king.

"Her name is Zari," the king told her.

"Hello, Zari," she said.

The girl's face broke into a bright smile.

And then she grabbed the princess' hand. The group with her ran over to sit before the old orc, and the girl dragged Gwennalyn behind her as she followed.

The princess giggled. As Zari was still quite small, she was not as strong as the other tribals and thus not as easily able to overpower the princess. But Gwennalyn did not want to disappoint her.

So, she allowed herself to be dragged over to the group of children, looking apologetically over her shoulder at the other three.

When she reached the group of children, Zari tugged at her hand. Gwennalyn took the hint and sat down on the mat. Zari plopped down in her lap, wiggling to get comfortable.

The other children all regarded her with wide-eyed wonder.

They're all younger than the ones who were outside my hut.

A few children scooched closer now. One even stood and reached over to stroke at her hair. Her giggle made the child draw back, but she smiled, and leaned forward with her head tilted down. The child was tentative, but after a few seconds, stroked her hair again. When she kept still, a few other children joined in, murmuring to each other in amazement.

"Have fun with your new friends," King Victorin called over, the elder nodding encouragingly as well.

The trio continued past the hut, leaving her there.

The old orc had paused, and now chuffed at the children, who all hurriedly sat back down. As they found their places, she smiled at Gwennalyn.

With the children's attention back on her, she began to speak again.

Although Gwennalyn understood none of it, she still enjoyed sitting in the middle of the children as they listened, enraptured, to the old orc. Zari squirmed from time to time, but her warm weight was strangely comforting.

The old orc's gestures soon grew more dramatic, and her voice rose theatrically. The children gasped and murmured constantly, their expressions of astonishment sometimes making the princess laugh.

When the old orc finished speaking, the children bombarded her with questioning chuffs, each of which she answered patiently. The princess spent that time looking from child to child, at their inquisitive faces, taking in their different tattoos and hairstyles, trying as well to figure out which were boys, and which were girls.

Once the last of the questions were answered, the old orc stood, and went behind her hut for a few minutes.

As soon as she was out of sight, one of the children grunted to Zari, who climbed from Gwennalyn's lap.

The child who had grunted padded over and sat there, the princess giggling as they wiggled into a comfortable position. The other children stared in continuing amazement.

The old orc came back a few minutes later, carrying a basket.

The basket was filled with bright orange fruits, which she handed out. There was one for each child, and one for Gwennalyn, who took hers with a grateful smile. The children did not hesitate to eat their fruit, so she followed their lead.

The skin of the fruit was tender, and the meat was sweet and juicy. The children ate enthusiastically and messily, taking loud bites, chattering with each other with full mouths, little rivulets of juice streaming down their chin.

When she finished her fruit, the old orc, smiling kindly, handed her another.

By now resigned to these additional offerings of food, the princess took the fruit with a matching smile, and bit into it.

Most of the children had finished their fruit by that time and were watching her bite into her second with that same innocent wonder. Giggling at those looks, she held it out to the child sitting next to her, who took it, and observed the bite marks closely. After that studious examination, the child took a bite, and passed it along to the others. The fruit went around, each child taking a bite, until it reached the child in her lap. After that last chomp, the princess was left a few last bites, and took them as gracefully as she could, the children's attention still fixed on her.

Once she had finished that second fruit, the old orc spoke, and every child looked to her.

The old orc started off with a low voice, leaning closer to the group, the children quickly entranced.

So it went for a little while, the old orc enthralling the children, adding more dramatic gestures, changing the tone of her voice from time to time. The princess sat there, pins and needles cropping up in both feet from sitting cross-legged, that discomfort easily ignored as she listened to the old orc and looked around at all the children.

But finally, the old orc finished speaking. Again, questions came from the children, the old orc patiently answering each one. After the last question, she stood, and said something that immediately received a chorus of chuffs.

She nodded at that chorus, and again shuffled back around the hut.

One of the children grunted at the one in her lap, who crawled from that seat, letting that other child scurry to sit in between her thighs. She giggled, staring down at the other child as they looked up curiously at her.

"Comfortable?" she asked teasingly.

The child chuffed.

Another child soon grunted at that child and took their place. The others gathered round, watching intently.

By the time every child had taken a turn sitting in her lap, the princess could not feel her feet, but was nonetheless delighted to be so interesting. Some simply sat there, appreciating what was likely a strange experience, while others wriggled to find a comfortable spot, and others spent their time in her lap staring curiously up at her. Whatever child was in her lap was spoken to by the others with questioning chuffs.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers