Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are they comparing the experience? 'How is it sitting in the starving boy's lap?'

Partway through the sharing of her lap, the old orc had returned, and watched the proceedings with bemusement.

But after every child had taken a turn, she spoke to the group, her tone slightly chiding.

The children turned to the princess, each one saying something to her, and then ran off as a group, a few looking back over their shoulder at her.

When they were gone, the old orc came over, and helped her up.

The princess nodded gratefully. After a smile, the old orc trotted back behind her hut.

Now left alone, Gwennalyn glanced around. There were no orcs in sight, so she walked off, following one of the little paths that had likely originated at the main thoroughfare.

The path took her out from this cluster of huts, and past a pen of medium-sized birds, their clucks loud and obnoxious, their feathers a swirling mix of red, green, and blue. The pen was minded by a younger orc, who greeted her exuberantly as she passed.

Another little path intersected with this one and continued to the right, so she followed it.

The path took her through another cluster of huts.

Partway through it, she glanced to the right, and beyond the outermost hut, saw a calmly burbling stream. It continued along, its passage sometimes obscured by a group of trees.

A little further down, another sound besides the calm burbling reached her ears: several voices moaning lustfully.

She followed the sound to its source on the sandy bank of the stream.

Six orcs were split into three twosomes. Two were a male orc fucking a female from behind, while the third was two females, one on top of the other, their faces buried in between each other's thighs.

She crept closer, watching those muscular figures undulate, listening to those moans, her arousal building. As out in the open as this group was, she could not imagine they would object to her presence.

It's not like there was an outdoors orgy last night...

One of the males noticed her first and grunted loudly to alert the others.

"Hello," the princess said awkwardly, as the other five glanced over to her.

The other male chuffed at her.

"Uh..."

There was a brief awkward silence, during which she was painfully aware of her half-nakedness, the meager swath of her bosom visible, paling both color-wise and size-wise in comparison with the female orcs.

And then the first male waved her closer.

She approached, the eyes of the group on her, her arousal rising higher from that attention.

The two females who had been together now disentangled from each other and came over to her. The two males starting back up, fucking the other females, those lustful moans resuming.

One of the females before her said something. Unsure of how to answer, she just stood there.

The other female gestured to her loincloth, and mimed unwrapping it.

"Oh, right," she said as she tried to begin that process.

However, she found herself unable to figure out where to start, confused and baffled as usual by the loincloth. The two females were understanding however, only chuckling lightly, one reaching out to help her.

In seconds, the loincloth was on the ground, and she was naked.

One female slunk behind her, and the other stepped closer. Their hands landed on her. She purred, watching the dark green hands roam over her front. The orc behind her squeezed at her ass, while the orc in front of her now slid a hand over her breasts. The twosomes nearby had stopped looking at her and were now focused on their own lusts.

The female orcs lifted her unceremoniously.

Her surprised squeal was met with amusement. The surprise quickly died down, and she did not struggle as she was hoisted up.

Despite the difference in languages, she understood the intention when she was brought closer to the head of the orc in front of her. She spread her legs, and was put in place, straddling that female's face while the other stabilized her from behind.

The view was wonderful, both the twosomes fucking energetically and the calm stream in her field of vision. She swayed slightly, as the hands that kept her aloft were at her hips and ass but not her upper body and reached down to grab at the hair of the female in front of her.

A tongue slid along her slit, and seconds later, another teased at her asshole.

She was once again at the mercy of lustful orcs, the females holding her up very easily, lapping at her nether holes. Her juices flowed freely, the tongue at her slit slurping them up. The tongue at her anus nudged through, swirling into those tender insides. Shudders ran over her, barely inconveniencing the females.

Last night's orgy had been outdoors, and it had been a strange yet delightful experience to take part in such shameless debauchery in public. Even back in Coronhar, where she could trust the orcs to keep her rampant whorishness secret, there was a risk that someone who might not be as willing to keep the secret, such as her father's ambassador, would stumble upon it were she not careful enough. While she was sometimes fucked in such places as the back of the stables, bent over a bale of hay while a stable hand pounded into her ass, or in a closet, trapped between two guards as they double-teamed her nether holes, or in one of the gardens, hidden surreptitiously in a cluster of thick bushes with an attendant defiling her throat, those places were not entirely public, as they had some privacy and were far enough away from prying eyes.

But there had been no walls, no roof, nothing between her and the rest of the tribe.

There was a difference between last night's orgy and this experience, however, and it was the time of day. Now, it was late morning, so the sun shone brightly, tickling her bare skin, and she could clearly see the beautiful vista of nature all around her and the erotic sight of unleashed lustfulness nearby.

The tongue at her folds slid through her slit, while the other rubbed and slathered all over her insides. The combined stimulation helped her pleasure build quickly. More shudders broke over her, her hands holding tighter to the hair of the female in front of her.

The two twosomes finished soon, one after the other. When the males pulled out, she could not help but look at their cocks, softened but still formidable. The females stood, and along with the males, turned their attention to her.

An orgasm approached. The tongues did not let up inside her, wriggling and curling, adding to the wetness between her legs, saliva combining with her feminine fluids.

Ecstasy struck her seconds later. The four orcs watched as she came, more of those feminine fluids streaming out, stronger shudders cascading over her, those hands on her tightening their grips to keep her steady.

The females let her down carefully, the princess wallowing in the luxurious afterglow, barely aware of that movement until her feet met the sand. She leaned back against the female behind her, catching her breath. As she did, she heard the sextet talking among themselves.

I hope they're deciding who gets me next.

The two females moved aside, and one of the males approached her.

She bit her lip, letting her gaze rake down his physique, over the bulging muscles and sweat-licked skin, finally landing at his shaft, which was swelling once again.

"How do you want me?" she asked, knowing that he would not understand the words, but hoping that he might understand the sentiment.

He pointed to the ground and chuffed.

Unsure of his specific desire, but eager to please regardless, she sunk to her knees.

He joined her on the ground and eased her down onto her back.

That dark green shaft drew her gaze as he aimed it at her dripping slit. He grabbed her hip and tilted her lower half up. The shaft met her folds, and as they were soaked, the head popped easily inside her. She whined, but that sound was drowned out by his groan.

Just a bit of pressure sent more inside her, her sex greedily swallowing each inch. His other hand took hold of her other hip, the pressure continuing, the rest of that shaft pushing through. The gradual intrusion sent her towards another orgasm, her channel forced to stretch around a spear of throbbing meat.

When he bottomed out inside her, that orgasm arrived.

And when it completed its assault, leaving her in a warm afterglow, his hands tightened on her hips.

Another orgasm arrived soon after he began to thrust. His thickness pounded against her core, the depraved sensibilities that her body had come to know interpreting that drubbing as incandescent pleasure. Her initial cries died down to gasps, the impacts stealing her breath, making it difficult for her to vocalize her delight beyond those quick, sharp noises.

The orc effortlessly held up her lower half, keeping her hips off the ground, giving himself an easy angle. Her restless squirming did nothing to dislodge his hands, only disrupting the sand beneath her.

The strength that he put forth increased.

Now he knows I can take it.

His thrusts rocked her slender figure, her legs twitching uselessly in the air from the impacts.

More pleasure washed over her. Her cunt clutched at that thick shaft as it drove deep. He stared down at her, his already bestial visage darkened with savage lust. The snarls that he let out made her whimper in turn.

Footsteps nearby crunched lightly on the sand, and she looked over to see the second male walking away with the two females who had sampled her first. The departure of that trio disappointed her, but that disappointment was fleeting. The other two females stayed behind, and with a thick cock inside her, it was difficult to stay downcast. Having an orc tear open one of her nether holes and use it however they wanted was nothing short of wondrous, her body relegated to a mere object for physical gratification, her station lowered from a princess to a piece of meat.

The orc squeezed at her hips, the press against her flesh so exquisite, the slight discomfort mingling with the bountiful pleasure.

Another orgasm sent more juices into the path of his thrusts, the slickness growing messier. His hips snapped against hers, his length slamming to the base inside her with every downstroke, the collisions of his ball sack on her taint loud.

She laid there, half-suspended off the ground, taking that thickness with submissive gusto. There was little for her to do but take it, overpowered as she was. That disparity in strength between her and orcs always excited her, knowing that she was at the mercy of their desires, helpless and hopeless in the face of their lust.

The pace carried on with metronomic intensity, juddering her constantly. The sounds that she made varied between shameless cries and soft gasps, the former loosed during the occasional orgasm, the latter undignified noises driven from her by his thrusts. Whether in the embrace of ecstasy or simply enjoying the base delight of fornication, she gazed up at him, drinking in his expressions, loving his snarls. His eyes raked constantly from her face down to her breasts and back up, appreciating what was laid out before him.

Halfway through her next bout of ecstasy, he stilled inside her. His head tossed back, and through the overwhelming rapture, his triumphant roar reached her ears. That sound, which usually presaged an oncoming eruption of seed, incited a delirious desire inside her.

A rush of heat came seconds later.

Her cunt welcomed the orcish seed as always. The triumphant roar died down into satisfied grunts. The ecstasy lengthened for her, the sensation of insemination thrilling. Along with that sensation came the familiar understanding of how lewd it was that she was so readily accepting seed from a random orc. The fact that this was a tribal orc, the less civilized brethren of those in Coronhar, made her readiness all the naughtier.

Once his load had been deposited inside her, he was quick to pull out, leaving her achingly empty. His hands were still tight on her hips as he let her down onto the sand. After a good, long look at her sex, the stretched slit leaking his semen, he moved aside.

Behind him, previously hidden by his bulk, near a dozen orcs were lined up, a mix of male and female, all naked.

The princess purred happily and spread her legs.

Two males stepped up, one kneeling before her, the other coming around to her head.

The one before her turned her over onto her hands and knees, which brought her right in front of the other, whose surging shaft was aimed at her. She closed her hand around the base and began to stroke eagerly. Another pair of hands grabbed at her hips, and then her cunt was impaled again.

Hard thrusts began right away, squelching through the recently deposited load of semen flowing from her. Her hand kept up the eager stroking even as she hung her head and cried out.

But she soon wanted to treat that shaft to more than just her hand, so she lifted her head back up, and leaned forward. Her lips closed around the tip. The orc drove forward impatiently, his meat filling her mouth, the tip nudging into her throat. Once he felt her gullet twitching around him, he drove forward again, skewering it.

An orgasm swept over her as she trembled on her hands and knees, the orc thrusting into her quim pushing her forward onto the slab of flesh stretching out her gullet.

It slid back partway, only to sheath itself again. The orc repeated the process, until he was pumping into her gullet.

Her orgasm dissipated, but pleasure was still abundant. The duo threw caution aside, hammering into her. Their bestial snorts gave the proceedings a sense of wildness. An image sprung into her mind, of these two burly, musclebound, dark green bodies trapping her pale, slender, squirming figure between them with ruthless thrusts. That image was made even more alluring by the knowledge that more orcs were waiting nearby.

Although she could not see them, she could hear them, their chuffs coming from close by. A shudder ran over her at the thought of them watching, commenting, appreciating how she so enthusiastically took two thick lengths.

I have plenty of experience with that sort of thing now.

She had learned early on in her carnal relationship with orcs that it was easy to weather their passions. All she had to do was surrender, and they would take care of the rest. From time to time, she was made to ride atop a throbbing cock or otherwise set the pace herself, but her body had adjusted to the constant presence of orcish meat, so to impale herself on a spear of it was simple by now.

There was a delirious chaos in having an orc pounding away at either end, neither one seeking any sort of synchronization or cooperation, concerned only with their own gratification, focused on their chosen orifice. Her body bounced and lurched between them, those spasmodic movements largely driven by the thrusts into her quim and throat. Even with the slight stability granted by her fingers clenching into the sand, she would have been unable to stay kneeling in place were it not for them keeping her in place.

The pace was relentless, pushing her through several orgasms. Her cunt sent out plentiful juices to dapple the shaft pumping into it, while her throat choked around the length constantly plugging it. The two sets of testicles that slapped against her taint and chin had been made slick from, respectively, feminine nectar and drool, which in turn made the sounds of them whacking against her even louder and nastier.

She lost track of time, her mind drifting off on the waves of ecstasy. All that mattered were the sensations of the moment, the throbbing of those lengths, the stretching of her insides as they drove deep, the squishing of her nectar around one, the gurgling of her gullet around the other, the hands at her hips and hair, the balls that slapped into her chin and taint. Other, less lewd sensations came through the haze of bliss, the warmth of the sun on her bare back, the light crunch of the sand underneath her clenching fingers and pressing knees, the sound of the burbling stream nearby, the chatter of the gathered orcs.

Before she knew it, another load swept through her channel, the orc snorting as he kept himself buried to the base. Halfway through that insemination, the other orc let loose his own load, also burying himself to the base so that every drop went straight into her belly. She had already been ensconced in the embrace of ecstasy when that first load had fired out into her. That embrace had become more powerful from the unadulterated delight of taking a fresh batch of orcish seed into her womb, and she then felt the first spurt fire down her throat partway through the intense climax. Her own cry was blocked by the slab of meat occupying her gullet, so it came out a nasty gagging.

When both orcs pulled out, two more took their place right away.

Her cunt was filled again, but this time, a female orc laid down in front of her, thick thighs spread wide to show off a dripping slit.

Without hesitation, she set about licking and lapping. The orc behind her started off slowly, which let her focus on the female without hard thrusts jostling her.

Orcish ambrosia quickly coated her tongue, the spicy sweetness mingling with the musky flavor of cock that had already settled there. Her tongue ran all over those folds, the female sighing in satisfaction, a hand darting down to take hold of the princess' hair. The orc behind her soon added more strength to his rhythm, but she was still able to stay focused on the task before her.

The benefit of switching from having her throat fucked to having a dripping slit laid out before her was that she could see the area around her.

More orcs had gathered. Many were watching her, that combined attention making her squirm. Others were chatting, not focused on her but still close by. Much like with the orgy last night, no one regarded the proceedings with anything but enthusiasm and acceptance. Driving home the fact that such public carnality was definitely not taboo here was the nearby group of children, chasing each other through a clump of trees. None of the adults made any effort to shield them from the debauchery.

She was not allowed to glance around at her surroundings for too long, however, because the female would tug at her hair after a certain amount of time, bringing her back to that dripping slit. Each tug would draw a moan from her, and she would obediently return to her breathless efforts, her insistent licking and lapping giving the female plenty of pleasure and her all the juices she could find. Thankfully, the orc behind her maintained the same pace.

It became apparent soon, from the increased writhing, husky growls, and restless hunching of those hips, that the female was nearing climax. Gwennalyn found the fat clit crowning those folds and sucked at it.

The female snarled, those hips bucking. The only reason the princess was not launched backwards was the assertive hand in her hair keeping her in place. A few seconds later, a rush of sticky cream gushed out, and she slurped it all up.

Once that rush died down, she went back to that clit.

The thrusts from behind sped up. She groaned, her focus briefly disrupted. When the female tugged impatiently at her hair, her lips returned to that clit. More ambrosia streamed out, but she paid no attention yet to that delicious river, letting it stain her chin so that she could focus on pushing the female towards another climax.

Her obedience was rewarded with another rush of cream. She gulped it down thirstily, quivering from the combination of that exquisite flavor and those thrusts pumping into her.

After a grateful pat at her hair, the female moved, and seconds later, another slit was presented to Gwennalyn.