Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrusts from behind her grew wilder and harder, juddering her to the point where she could not easily lick and lap all over those folds, no matter how firm the hand in her hair was or how tightly she held the thick thighs surrounding her.

This female solved that problem, however, by throwing a leg over her head, and using those thick calf muscles to pin her face down. A purr came her at that strength, and her tongue slid inside the soaked slit. Now trapped, that calf muscle likely stronger than her entire body, she happily took those energetic thrusts, not needing to suck or lick, only to keep her tongue out for the female to grind against.

A familiarly triumphant roar rang out behind her. The hands on her hips tightened to the point of pain, fingernails digging into her scant flesh, and then that cock drove to the base and stilled.

Another load filled her. The male kept himself buried deep, making sure every drop reached her womb. The female joined him in orgasm, sending delicious juices down the princess' throat. That calf flexed, pressing down on the back of her head, drawing a whimper from her.

The male slid his cock from her, but the female kept her pinned, refusing to release her. The princess was happy to stay in such a position, her head enclosed by those thighs, her tongue working steadily.

Another cock soon pushed inside her.

When the female reached a second orgasm, that insistent calf relaxed, and Gwennalyn was able to lick and lap all over those folds, provoking a third orgasm.

There were plenty of orcs around her, so when that female moved, another took her place, and when the cock inside her pulled out after unleashing more seed into her, another slid inside her.

She stayed on her knees for a little while, one orc in front, one behind. After several females, a male stepped up to her mouth, and she took him down her throat, back to being doubly impaled.

More loads filled her womb and belly. The orcs did not leave either end of her unattended to for long, but when her channel or mouth were left empty for more than a handful of seconds, she would whine desperately, her neediness only increased by the sight of the group around her.

Some would leave after their turn with her, while others would hang around, watching and chatting. The attention excited her greatly, even if not all of them were focused entirely on her. That excitement combined with the abundant pleasure to keep her overwhelmed by frequent ecstasy.

The next male who stepped up behind her aimed for a different hole than her stretched-out, cum-clogged quim.

When she felt his tongue slather over her anus, she moaned, wallowing in the wet pressure heralding sodomy, a most sinful, and yet thrilling, act.

By the time her anus was ready for impalement, the orc in front of her had begun to fuck her throat, hunching over her head as he rutted into her drool-slicked lips. So, there was little she could do as the thick tip of the member forced her open, the tightness making the orc growl. When he began to thrust, she was once again left helpless, trapped between two lustful lovers, this time taking one into her bowels.

The debauchery continued unabated. For her, it was a whirlwind of carnality, cocks pumping into her, the occasional slit presented to her. For the group, it was normal, as evidenced by the constant presence of children, most of whom ran around without paying attention to the proceedings nearby, and the relaxed nature of those gathered, the chatter idle and laid-back. Her moans were a constant backdrop to that chatter. Occasionally, they would be drowned out by a triumphant roar of orgasm.

The next two male orcs to make use of her finally switched up the position. She did not resist as one dragged her to her feet, while the other laid down on the ground. The first guided her down to straddle the second's shaft. An insistent push sent her down until she could feel his testicles sitting just outside her torn-open asshole. She swayed unsteadily atop her perch, that spear of flesh throbbing inside her guts, a lewd squeal spilling from her lips. The first male gave her a few seconds to adjust, before yanking her legs open, and sliding inside her quim, spent seed burbling out around his surging meat. Her squeal became a yelp, and then the yelp turned into a choked grunt as the orcs began to thrust. An orgasm quickly set her figure to an uncontrollable trembling. She laid back against the broad chest underneath her, wholeheartedly submitting to the furious fucking.

Her body ached wonderfully. The constant usage had left it a mess, streaked with sweat, both her own and that of others, red handprints marking where assertive grips had been, wasted seed streaming constantly from her quim and asshole down to her thighs, fragrant ambrosia sticking to her mouth, chin, and neck.

Such gleeful submission meant that time fell away again, her existence revolving around the sensations, those two cocks pumping into her, the spunk forced from her trickling over her flesh, careless hands adding red handprints to her pale flesh, bestial snarls and snorts teasing her ears. Her cunt clutched at the shaft pounding through it, while her thoroughly broken-in asshole spasmed around its own invader. Both easily took the enthusiastic treatment, offering little resistance, already stretched out enough to allow easy passage.

The two males shoved as deep as they could at the moment of insemination, the thrusts stopping, letting her indulge in the feeling of dual impalement, of having two throbbing members buried inside her, of acting as a warm, wet, willing sheath. Her gasp was lost in their subsequent roars, and then more fresh loads came, turning her gasp into a shriek.

The duo was gentle in sliding from her nether holes and helping her up.

In the few seconds during which she eyed the crowd, another male laid down behind her. The duo who had just fucked her guided her atop him and helped her line up to his shaft. When she felt the head nudge against her asshole, she drove down, crying out as her innards were forced to make way. The orc beneath her snarled, his hands settling on her hips, keeping her steady as she swooned from the delightful ache in her belly. She reached back blindly and found the firm muscles of his chest.

Another orc appeared in front of her. Her eyes were drawn to his length, the dark green flesh streaked with pre-cum. He grabbed at her thighs, the princess wincing as his carelessness found bruises. That discomfort barely affected her neediness. That length plunged to the base in her quim. She jerked at the vicious skewering, groaning weakly.

The two orcs were considerate enough to grant her a little time to adjust.

But after that little time, that consideration was tossed to the wayside, and they set about rutting ruthlessly into their chosen orifices. She came quickly from the brutal onslaught, the two enormous members drubbing repeatedly against her insides, the combined wetness from her recent usage squelching and sloshing nastily, stirred up into a frothy mess. Instead of letting out a shameless wail, she fell silent, her head tossing back, lips falling wide open in a strained expression of agonized euphoria, her body shaking from the collisions of their hips and her own mindless twitching.

At some point during the double penetration, a female orc stepped up to the trio. As distracted as she was by the rough fucking, the princess failed to notice until the female was right in front of her. A soft coo fell from her at the sight of that physique, a burly body leading down to a dripping slit.

The female straddled her neck, gathered up a handful of her hair, and yanked forward, bringing her face right up against a dripping slit. The combination of the assertive handling and those slick folds slathering all over her face drew another soft coo from her, her tongue sneaking out to provide something to grind against.

Thus beset on three sides, Gwennalyn luxuriated in her submission, in the decadent thrills running over her, in the ache in her belly from the incessant drubbing against her core, in the powerlessness and helplessness that came with submission. Orgasms were plentiful; she was unable to do much but weather the constant, mind-numbing ecstasy. Her tongue worked without much conscious guidance from her, but as she was kept with her face pressed tight to that slit, and those hips rocked steadily, there was no need for much guidance.

The female rode her face through three climaxes, snarling and shouting, fists tight in those blonde tresses. When she stepped back over the princess, sighing in satisfaction, another female took her place.

Much like her predecessor, she wrung three climaxes from the princess, each flood of ambrosia adding more stickiness to the mess all over Gwennalyn's face.

The two males finished with her while the next female was using her tongue. Two more hot loads spurted inside her, the resultant shriek muffled by that soaked sex right up against her mouth. The ache that the furious pummeling of her nether holes had provoked was soothed by the torrent of semen flowing through her.

The female moved aside so the two males could slip from her, but once they stepped back, she guided the princess down onto her back, and mounted her face, bringing that soaked sex against her mouth again.

Four more females used the princess this way. Although at first there was no physical pleasure for her, there was still the delight of submission, the rush of capitulation, the joy of powerlessness.

Physical pleasure was added to the equation, however, when a male stepped up to her, lifted her hips, and claimed her cunt, the first thrust forcing out a gooey cascade of wasted spunk. His rhythm was slower, but still strong and intent.

The pleasure continued, with the positions switching up again eventually. A crick in her neck joined the other pains and aches across her body, thanks to the females who kept her head craned forward uncomfortably. Much like any other ache or pain caused by sexual submission, the crick only added to her lust.

The group thinned out, but its enthusiasm did not waver. She was taken in various positions, all of which shared the common threads of her eager surrender and fervent whorishness. More seed spurted down her throat, clogged her womb, filled up her guts. More ambrosia gushed into her belly, trickled out onto her face, and since once or twice a female would straddle her breasts and grind against them while another used her mouth, the meager swath of her bosom was left gleaming as well. The constant ecstasy left her unable to do much more than cry out hoarsely.

Finally, there were only a handful of orcs left.

Three females were gathered around her nether holes. One was probing at her stretched slit, a second assessing her gaped anus, a third slurping up the wayward cum that came forth as a result of the explorations of the other two. The princess lay on the ground, mewling pitifully, trembling from the sensations that even this gentler treatment conjured, those fingers delving inside her, that tongue running over her skin and sometimes her folds.

There were several orcs still watching. Their chatter was as idle as ever, as if this was a normal occurrence.

A male came over soon, but instead of joining the females, he handed one of them a small bowl.

The trio dipped several fingers into the bowl, those digits coming out coated with a thick, milk-white cream. They began to apply the cream to the princess' bruised, battered body. Their hands ran all over, up her chest, down along her stomach, around each slim thigh. She whined at that thorough treatment, the hands' assertiveness arousing even though their focus was on spreading that cream around.

A numbness arose wherever that cream was applied. Her whines turned into soft sighs.

The physical exhaustion caught up to her, and she closed her eyes. The females chuffed to each other, now massaging her, making sure the cream oozed deep into her skin.

After a few more minutes, someone picked her up. Her eyes fluttered open, to see one of the females smiling down at her. Trusting their intentions, she closed her eyes again. The female carrying her began to walk but was careful not to jostle her too much.

Gwennalyn fell asleep quickly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gwennalyn woke up.

Much like earlier in the day, it took her a few seconds to remember where she was. Once she did, the memory of the recent gang-fuck popped into her mind.

She stretched out on the sleeping pallet, testing her body.

To her surprise, although there were minor aches, there was no pain or acute discomfort.

One of those minor aches made itself known in her neck as she rose to her feet. It was but a welcome reminder of the debauchery she had submitted to, so she only winced instinctively, otherwise standing without actual complaining, swaying unsteadily before collecting herself. After another stretch, she padded over to the door, and pushed it open, the few minor aches that sprung up then also easily tolerated. Since she now knew her nudity was normal and accepted here, there was no hesitation or uncertainty as she stepped from her hut.

The sunshine felt wonderful, so she stood there contentedly, head back, eyes closed.

"Hello there, princess!" came a bright voice from nearby.

She glanced over.

Two of the Estefaloni sailors she had met the previous night were sitting outside another hut.

"Hello there!" she called, walking towards them.

As she approached, a shiver ran down her at the thought of them seeing her naked, not a stitch of clothing on her here out in the open.

They aren't tribal orcs. They're from a more civilized place, where walking around outside like this would have you called insane or libidinous.

"I hear you've taken quite eagerly to life among the tribals," Kestian commented.

She smiled.

"It's quite liberating."

Aiton chuckled.

"It's funny, isn't it, that one can be freer here than in the Free Lands?"

She nodded.

"Certainly a different, simpler sort of freedom."

"I must admit, princess," Kestian spoke up, "I am impressed. That many orcs in such a short time, and you can stand easily so soon after."

"You are definitely hardier than you look," Aiton added. "Are you not in pain?"

"Only a tiny bit," she admitted. "But it's definitely worth it."

"Well, you certainly took your share of the pleasure."

"Were you watching?" she asked them, a sudden heat rising inside her.

"For some of it."

"And you didn't join in?" she asked, pouting dramatically.

The sailors laughed.

"Don't be offended, princess," Kestian replied, "our huts are close by, so we thought there was no reason to join in when we could have you all to ourselves later on."

She bit her lip, that heat rising higher.

"Well, now is your chance."

The sailors glanced at each other, and then rose to their feet.

She was already walking back to her hut. Halfway there, she stopped short.

Why do I keep going back to my hut? We can fuck out in the open.

When she turned back, the sailors were right behind her.

"What's wrong?" Aiton asked.

"I just remembered that we don't need to go back to my hut. We can fuck right here."

She dropped to her knees and reached out to their loincloths, ignoring the slight ache that sprung up at her right hip.

Her lascivious grin was undercut by the fumbling of her fingers, the tying and tucking of the cloth still too complicated for her.

The sailors quickly took pity and undid their loincloths themselves.

Once their cocks were freed, she pounced, a hand wrapping around the base of one, her mouth sucking at the head of the other.

I haven't had human cock in a while.

The sailors groaned as she worked. Her eyes moved back and forth between them, enjoying the pleasure that played across their faces. By now practiced in attending to multiple lovers at once, the necessary rhythm was easy for her to establish, her hand stroking steadily, her mouth dropping lower.

It was also easy for her to take Kestian down her throat, as he was smaller than the average orc cock. In no time whatsoever, every inch was buried there. Her hand worked along Aiton's length, catching the beads of pre-cum that trickled out and sliding them down, making the flesh gleam. She let her free hand migrate to her sex, finding the folds soaked with her nectar.

"Gods, she took you down her throat like it was nothing," Aiton commented.

"How many orcs have you had down your throat that I'm so easy for you?" Kestian asked breathlessly.

"I can't count that high," she answered cheekily as she switched between them, her lips dropping down Aiton's shaft until they reached the base, her hand sliding along Kestian's member and picking the rhythm back up.

The sailors were content to let her work, so she switched between them a few more times, making sure that both cocks always had something wrapped around them, be it hand or mouth. All the while, her other hand worked at her slit.

Her throat was a bit sore, but as these were not the thick beasts that orcs wielded, it was no challenge to continually take them down into her gullet. She let herself stay at the base for a few seconds after each downward drive, saliva flowing from her lips to dapple the testicles just underneath. During one of those times, when Kestian's cock was embedded in her throat, she let her tongue sneak out to run along his ball sack, the sailor gasping in surprise.

"I never expected a princess would be this good at sucking cock," he commented breathlessly.

"Maybe Freelander princesses learn cocksucking along with etiquette," Aiton joked.

She giggled at their commentary.

Her efforts soon rewarded her with a rush of seed sent down her throat. She moaned, the sound muffled but audible, that load adding to the amount of cum in her belly. At the thought of the sea of semen sloshing there, her hand moved to her stomach, and settled atop it, detecting a slight swell.

Kestian pulled his length from her mouth. In less than a minute, Aiton sent more creamy spurts straight down her throat, his sigh of satisfaction loud and shameless.

After a brief relaxation, during which she rubbed idly at her stomach, they guided her down onto her back.

Aiton settled in between her thighs and set to work licking and sucking at her sex, slurping up the juices there.

As talented as his tongue was, and was aroused as she was, it did not take much time for her to reach climax.

Once Aiton had his fill of her juices, Kestian took a turn at her folds. The princess lay back on the dirt, purring, her channel welcoming more splendid sensations.

Both sailors proved to be equally talented, so she was soon sending out sticky streams onto his tongue as another climax washed over her.

She luxuriated in the afterglow. It was still strange to be partaking in such debauchery out in the open, the sky laid out above her, no roof or walls hiding her from interlopers, but it was undeniably delightful, the princess grateful for the opportunity to display her libidinous nature. She watched the birds soaring across the placid blue expanse above her, felt the sunshine on her bare skin, patted idly at the ground underneath her.

I certainly would not be able to do this back home.

The allure of more sex drew her from her reverie, however. The sailors were ready for a second bout, and when she sat up, they sprang into action. Aiton settled in behind her, taking hold of her hips and sliding inside her sopping quim, while Kestian presented his cock to her to let her suck and kiss along it.

The thrusts from behind made it difficult for her to focus on those oral administrations for long. There was no complaint from Kestian, who simply began to match them from his end, shoving deep into her throat.