Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 18

Story Info
The princess is put to work and has a vision.
10.3k words
4.65
5.8k
2

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,295 Followers

As usual, thank you to Emma Kendrick for offering her thoughts on the chapter!

Gwennalyn walked along the sloping path to the river. The sun hung high in the sky, shining down on her nakedness.

Unlike yesterday, she was neither unsure nor hesitant about that nakedness, instead proud, her head held high. Not only did she now know that nudity was perfectly acceptable to the tribals, especially on the way to bathe in the river, but she was also next to Kunja. As soon as they had left his hut, she had wrapped an arm around his, so they could walk the way a couple would in the Free Lands, showing off their relationship for all to see. He had been perplexed at first but had not protested or complained.

He doesn't understand the significance. This would demonstrate that we're a couple. Even if we're not quite that...

Her first night with the tribals had been spent in the middle of an orgy. Last night, her second night with them, had been spent in the chieftain's bed. She had been given to him as a gift by King Victorin and had been eager to prove her devotion. Now that she had proven it to him, she wanted to do the same to the tribe, to let them know she would unreservedly serve their chieftain. And although she was aware that they would also not understand the significance of her arm wrapped around his, she knew they would understand the significance of his seed drying on her thighs.

As usual, the tribals who passed greeted her warmly. None took a second look at her nakedness, nor her arm around the chieftain's, nor his seed on her thighs. She felt no disappointment however, shameless enough to show off in general, even if it would be more for herself.

The river was filled with bathing orcs, with more drying off along the banks. She followed the chieftain's lead, grabbing soap and wading into the river.

When they stopped, the water at her chest, and lower on him, he grunted at her, brandishing the soap.

To her surprise and delight, he began to wash her, starting at her head and working his way down. She could not help but giggle at his insistence and the way he tutted when he encountered a particularly dirty spot. When he reached her thighs, and scrubbed diligently at the spent semen clinging there, she pouted. Her reaction made him chuckle, and then he said something to her. For once, she thought she might understand, if not the words then the intent.

"I know you'll give me more," she purred. "And I can't wait."

He chuckled again.

As he carried on, she looked around at the orcs in the area, some by themselves, others with a partner, a few with several companions. Her attention was as always met with enthusiasm.

The chieftain finished finally, nodding approvingly at his handiwork.

Her soap was still in her hand, so she began to return the favor. Their striking disparity in size meant there was much more to clean on him than there had been on her, but he was accommodating, crouching to help her traverse all over. Unlike him, she dawdled, taking her time to appreciate his muscles as she washed him. And when she reached his cock, she lazily slid the soap along the shaft, liberally soaping it up, the fingers of her free hand closing around the base, occasionally giving the shaft a quick stroke. Once it was clean, she snuck down to his testicles, treating them to the same thorough administration. His lack of response eventually led her to keep going, but even then, she took her time as she moved away from his cock. It took longer for her to finish, especially with her idle effort, but he did not mind.

"All clean," she finally announced.

Her hand moved down towards his cock, but he heaved himself back from her, small waves spreading out on either side of his wake. A wry smile bloomed on his face as he backstroked away, letting his softened cock breach the water, the slumped shaft waggling almost in invitation.

"Come back here!" she giggled, swimming after him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The princess and the chieftain padded towards the basket of lounging mats. Her arm was wrapped around his, but again, no one understood the significance.

"Good morning, princess," came a voice from behind her.

She turned to see King Victorin, with Mazin, his courtesan, next to him. Both were naked. Her eyes flickered down between the latter's legs and spotted streaks of dried semen on those thick thighs. Immediately, a picture popped into her mind, of the king rutting into the courtesan's voluptuousness.

"You're imagining us fucking," Mazin said knowingly, "aren't you?"

Gwennalyn nodded shamelessly.

"I can't help but wonder what it's like with him."

"You wouldn't enjoy it. He doesn't degrade me."

She scoffed theatrically.

"Neither does Kunja, and I enjoyed last night greatly."

"Well, you enjoy anything anyone does to you," the courtesan said dismissively.

She bit her lip.

Can't argue with that.

"I'm surprised you were satisfied with just one orc."

She scoffed theatrically again, smiling slightly.

"How much of a slag do you think I am?"

"Very much."

"Fair enough. And I wouldn't've said no to more orcs last night, but I didn't need more. I'm the chieftain's, so if he wants me all to himself, that's the way it'll be."

The king and the chieftain had fallen into their own conversation, but now the former laughed, drawing her attention.

"Kunja says he was greatly mistaken to think you were fragile," he told her.

The chieftain chuffed, looking over appreciatively at her.

"What did he say?" she asked the king.

"He says it's a shame you can't stay, because he's sure you'd bear him strong children."

Mazin laughed as the princess bit her lip again.

"Perhaps I could stay a little longer..."

The king rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure your father would appreciate hearing that his daughter stayed with the tribals to become the chieftain's mate."

She frowned slightly.

"He doesn't need to know..."

"Princess."

"I know, I know," she huffed. "But I can dream."

Mazin laughed again, shaking her head in bemusement.

Kunja grunted at the king, gesturing to himself and the princess.

The king grunted back, and then nodded to the princess.

"You two go dry off," he told her. "Mazin and I need to wash up."

"We had our own fun night," the courtesan said.

The princess again could not help but picture their lustfulness.

"She's imagining us fucking again," the courtesan informed the king as they walked away.

"What a surprise," he drawled drily.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The princess sighed happily.

The morning sun was shining down on her, drying her off slowly. It was an easy sensation to bask in, as were the trio of sensations that came from her closeness to the chieftain. Their bodies were nuzzled snugly together, her slender figure pressed right up against his side, her arm thrown over his chest, the feeling of his nakedness on hers delightful even in this more leisurely context. His breathing was subtle, but as her arm was on his chest, it rose and fell to that gentle rhythm. The last sensation was the simple taste of him, as his relaxation and their proximity allowed her to kiss at his chest, paying him homage in a placidly whorish manner.

Once again, she was displaying her devotion to him, and once again, no one gave that devotion a second glance. The glances she did notice were casual and appreciative, but brief, with no one overly interested or at all scandalized by the sight of them together.

The chieftain had chosen a spot close to a cluster of trees. There were plenty of orcs around them, drying off under the sun or in the shade, some by themselves, but most with one or more companions, several families together as well.

Orcs were fucking here and there, groans and grunts teasing the princess' ears. No one objected to the public debauchery, no matter how loud or passionate it became, even considering the presence of children.

A roar of orgasm cut through the air. Lust was never far away from her these days, but that sound brought it closer. She peeked up at the chieftain. His eyes were closed, but that did not stop her from sliding a hand down to his softened cock. As soon as her hand began its descent, his eyes opened, and he chuckled at her neediness.

She let her fingers wrap around the base of his cock, after a few seconds stroking lazily up its length. Her eyes flitted up to his, and she leaned down to leave more tender kisses at his chest, the chieftain chuckling again.

The spectacle of that magnificent shaft swelling towards its full size drew her eyes back down. Her other hand drifted in between her thighs, finding her sex predictably drenched, several fingers stroking over the slit and collecting her sticky dew. She nuzzled closer to him, maintaining the same lazy pace up and down his shaft, the stirring warmth throbbing against her palm. It unfurled further, into a monstrous slab of meat, her quim clutching at the thought of it plunging deep into her.

"I know it wasn't that long ago that you were inside me," she murmured. "But I can't help it...I need you inside me."

The chieftain growled at her meek tone, the bestial sound in turn making her quiver.

And then he grabbed her and hauled her onto his lap, the sudden, smooth maneuver surprising her, an instinctive squeal turning into a gleeful giggle when he dragged her right up to his shaft. Her belly slapped against it, a smear of pre-cum seeping out onto her skin. She cooed, that hard heat directly on her, the straining shaft looking so massive set against her flat stomach.

"I need you inside me," she told him, biting her lip from the surging arousal. "Please...I need to feel you stretching me out..."

The tight grip he had on her hips registered, his hands squeezing, that assertiveness sending another quiver over her.

He slid her along his shaft and lined her slit up to the head. Her juices flowed liberally from her surging arousal, a few dribbles meeting that head and beginning a sluggish descent down the shaft.

His hands squeezed again, digging his fingers into the scant flesh of her hips.

Last night had shown him that she could take plenty. So, she knew he was aware there was no need to be gentle with her. And in fact, there was nothing more she wanted right then than to be yanked down and made to take every inch of his shaft right away.

Instead, he dragged her down slowly, the head popping into her channel, the first few inches following steadily. There was no complaint from her, however.

I so enjoy having orc cock open me up. I'll take it however it's given to me.

She tossed her head back to let out a loud moan, adoring how that throbbing shaft pierced into her. Her channel had taken him plenty and had taken countless orcs over the past few months, so although he did not rush, little resistance stood in his way. Another moan tumbled from her as she soon came to a stop against the base. He growled low in his throat, feeling her channel clutch at his cock, smothering it with a slick embrace. Her hands splayed out on his chest, the firm swath a much-needed anchor. She moaned again, her head tilting down, her eyes locking on to his, the desire there so thrilling.

Just as he had not needed her help to ensure her impalement, he needed none to slide her back up, that effortlessness another reminder of the disparity in their strength. Her fingers clenched on his chest as he began to work her up and down his length. She let out another moan, savoring the idle bliss of submission.

As he sheathed himself repeatedly inside her, the orcs around them went on with their business. A few glances were sent their way, but even now, they were brief. She wallowed in the open lustfulness regardless of the lack of taboo.

Her pleasure rose quickly. That cock throbbed and twitched inside her, striking deep every time she was brought down to its base. Her juices flowed abundantly, creating a lewd squishing sound at their laps, leaving his balls increasingly coated in that stickiness.

Ecstasy soon washed over her. He did not slow through her orgasm, so several more came after it.

This style of stimulation, having an orc muscle her cunt up and down his shaft without any thought to her involvement, would have felt different back in Coronhar, where many, such as the castle guards, or stable hands, or shipbuilders, took great delight in using her in all sorts of undignified ways. The castle guards, for example, had taken to tying her down on one of the beds in their lounge, and leaving her there for a few hours so any guard could amble in and fuck her.

But the chieftain was unconcerned with subjugating or humiliating her. Even at his roughest, his only focus was rutting her into the mattress, her helplessness simply a result of his fearsome strength and not something he had sought.

Her ecstasy dimmed, the afterglow settling in but summarily dispelled, that throbbing cock spearing deep and building her pleasure right back up. She luxuriated in the breeze that tickled past her, in the swish of the leaves on the branches above her, in the chatter of the orcs around her. Beyond the simple excitement of public carnality, it felt wonderful to be so open, to not have to worry about judgment or scandal, instead indulging in intimacy with Kunja.

My chieftain...

She smiled at him, receiving a growl in response to her sultry gaze.

"You feel so good inside me," she murmured breathlessly, brought down once again, her slit squishing against the base of his shaft, that fullness so exquisite.

He stared back up at her, his eyes rife with desire.

More ecstasy found her. She cried out, not hesitating to give voice to her bliss. Despite the knowledge that this lustfulness was perfectly acceptable here, she wanted every single tribal to watch her tremble atop their chieftain's cock, to show off her status as his gift and her dedication to serving him.

Of course, only a few actually did watch with slight interest, but again only briefly. Most simply looked over at her cry, and then returned their attention to whatever it had previously been fixed on.

Her enthusiasm was not affected by the casual indifference, however, and neither was her ecstasy.

Soon, the chieftain found his own climax.

His roar drew a mewl from her, and then the rush of semen burst out into her depths, the chieftain making sure she was skewered on every inch of him. She clenched her fingers on his chest, her channel spasming around the potent deluge, her ecstasy spiking stronger.

"Ooh, you give me so much," she purred, swaying unsteadily, his hands tightening around her waist to keep her in place.

The flood of seed roiled through her. Its potency was counteracted by the bloodclove tea she had drank before leaving Coronhar. She enjoyed the insemination no less, cooing happily even when the spurts eventually died down, the chieftain's roar trailing off. One of his hands left her hip, and roamed over her figure, drawing another coo from her as it trailed up her belly, stroked over her breast, squeezed at her ass, appreciating whatever it found in its grip.

The fresh load felt glorious settled inside her. She kissed his hand when it reached her cheek, and then leaned over and began to pepper his broad chest with more kisses, his arm wrapping around her back to secure her against him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The group walked along through the underbrush. Sounds of the jungle hummed around them; here and there an exotic animal peeked from a tree or bush. As she had not spent much time in the jungle itself, Gwennalyn had not yet grown used to the rich foliage and strange fauna it boasted. So, she was looking all around, drinking in the exotic animals she caught glimpses of, marveling at the colorful flowers and vegetation in the absence of animals. Her feet carried her along absentmindedly, simply following the group.

After a delicious breakfast outside the chieftain's hut, the two of them had gone inside for more debauchery. She had been shamelessly loud, wanting the dozen or so orcs gathered for that breakfast to hear her. That gathering had not left when the couple had gone inside the hut, and in between bouts of passion, she had heard snippets of conversation, evidence that they were still outside.

Sitting with Kunja outside his hut had given her a better view of daily life in the tribe, better than the day before, when she had spent several hours in the center of a gang-fuck. The chieftain had received many visitors: some simply wanted to chat, while others took more time discussing what seemed like more serious matters. The setup had reminded her of her father's court, only a very scaled-down version. And since the hut was right by the path that served as a main thoroughfare, she had seen many tribals coming and going.

Of course, as interested as she had been in watching the tribals go about their daily life, once Kunja had stood and beckoned her inside, she had followed immediately, scampering ahead of him to jump onto the bed. He had chuckled at her eagerness, his approach slower and calmer, at least until he was inside her. Countless orgasms had washed over her as she had writhed underneath his burly frame, his bestial rutting so exhilarating.

Not long after they had gone back outside, a group of female tribals had approached. After a short conversation, Kunja had chuffed at her, gesturing to them. When one had smiled and waved for her to join them as they walked away, she had understood, and had followed, not knowing at all what to expect but happy to go along with whatever.

She bumped into one of those females now, as the group had stopped.

One of the females said something to her, and then pointed at the tall tree in front of them.

When she stared back in confusion, the female pointed over to a nearby tree, around which several other members of the group were gathered. One crouched and cupped her hands together, while one of the children who had accompanied the group stepped into them. After an exchange of grunts, the female launched the child into the air. The child grabbed a sturdy branch, and agilely swung up onto it.

The female who had spoken to her gestured to the tree and cupped her hands.

"You want me to do that?" Gwennalyn asked, gesturing over to the other tree.

The female nodded.

Two more were on either side of the female, and they nodded in assurance.

She hesitated, but then shrugged, and stepped into the cupped hands.

With ease, the female launched her up. The child across the way was almost as tall as the princess, and decidedly stockier, so her comparatively meager weight meant a similar effort sent her higher. And as she was not as agile as the child, the extra height was very much needed, making it easier for her to grab a low-hanging branch, her hands finding quick purchase.

But when she tried to heave herself onto it, she struggled, her legs kicking uselessly, her weak muscles not up to the effort.

"Little help?" she asked, glancing back over her shoulder.

One of the females pushed up on her foot, sending her onto the branch. She squealed, grabbing at it to secure herself, but found that it was wide and sturdy enough to support her. So, she stood carefully, her head brushing against a branch above her, plump fruit in various shades of red hanging from there. When she looked back at the jungle floor, it was to see the female waiting with a basket. Nearby, the child on the other tree was plucking fruit from the branches and dropping them into another waiting basket.

Shrugging, she plucked one of the fruits from the branch, and tossed it down.

A cheer went up, the reaction making her giggle.

Now understanding the task, she plucked more fruit, steadily filling the basket, the females encouraging her. It was easy enough now that she was on the branch to keep going, adding more to the basket, more cheers going up.

majicman21
majicman21
1,295 Followers