Gwen's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

* * * * *

They had been sitting at the bar for only a few minutes, their drinks not even arrived, when Frank walked in, dressed in a a white shirt covered by a big black leather jacket, blue jeans, and black leather work boots. His freshly shaved head gleamed colorfully when he passed beneath a neon beer advertisement.

He had seen them and he was smiling as he walked over, and Gwen shrugged inwardly. He really was pretty cute, and he had a nice smile and good teeth. When he reached them he slipped an arm around Ronnie's waist and she melted into him, their kiss loud and wet. They broke from each other and Ronnie introduced Frank to Gwen.

Frank appeared to be a little nervous, and Gwen figured it out. He didn't know how he was supposed to treat her. She wasn't going to be much help there, since she didn't know herself. Their drinks arrived and Frank ordered a beer, and then he took off his jacket to reveal his tank top, hard muscles, and the multitude of tattoos that covered his arms, shoulders, and neck.

Gwen was impressed, not remembering his physique as being so well defined. He was actually pretty hot, she decided. They didn't speak much as they drank, and as soon as Gwen had finished her drink Frank paid their tabs and the three of them left together.

Ronnie drove Gwen to her condo with Frank following on his motorcycle. "Isn't he hot?" Ronnie said excitedly. When Gwen nodded, Ronnie continued, "So, are you going to join us, or do you just want to watch?"

"I'm going to go in with you and see what happens. If I get freaked out I'll be leaving, but let's just take it slow, okay?" Gwen straightened her dress over her legs, wondering why she'd dressed so nicely, and then she remembered making out with Steve and hugged herself to cease the tickling that broke out over her body.

"Who are you thinking about?" Ronnie asked, turning onto her street.

"Nobody," Gwen said, smiling softly out the window at the dusk.

"Yeah, about six foot four of nobody, right?" Ronnie said wickedly and turned into the driveway of her condo complex. When Gwen giggled Ronnie looked into her eyes and her smile grew. "Gwen's got a boyfriend!" Ronnie exclaimed, and she ignored Gwen's protests and parked the car.

They watched Frank parking his motorcycle, Ronnie singing, "Gwen and the big guy, sitting in a tree, F, U, C, K-" stopping when Gwen elbowed her ribs. Frank joined them and the three went up the flight of stairs and entered Ronnie's tastefully furnished apartment. Frank took off his jacket again and Gwen followed Ronnie into the kitchen to get drinks.

Ronnie set a bottle of white wine on the counter, and when Gwen had set the three glasses down next to it, Ronnie put her arms around Gwen's waist and she pulled her into an embrace. "Thank you for doing this," Ronnie said, and she leaned up and kissed Gwen.

Gwen was fine, having Ronnie kiss her, but the contact of their lips lasted longer than normal, and then she felt Ronnie's tongue playfully dabbing at her lips. Nervously, Gwen parted them slightly, and felt Ronnie's hand run through her hair to the back of her head. Ronnie pulled Gwen's mouth harder against hers, and her tongue slipped inside Gwen's mouth.

They had kissed before, sometimes passionately, but something had changed. Ronnie's kiss felt different, somehow more like...a man. Gwen's body was responding to Ronnie's kiss as though a man was kissing her, and that frightened her.

They brought the wine and glasses out into the living room, where Frank stood looking at Ronnie's collection of CDs. The three of them sat, Frank and Ronnie close together on the big white sofa, Gwen on the matching chair. They chatted about absolutely nothing and drank wine, and as the nervousness eased Gwen took off her heels and curled her feet under her body.

Frank kissed Ronnie, who seemed to melt into him, and Gwen sat silently watching them. When Frank's mouth moved down to Ronnie's neck, she looked at Gwen, smiling, her eyes heavy lidded with passion. When Frank's big hand closed on Ronnie's thigh, she said, "Let's move this into the bedroom."

Gwen loved Ronnie's bedroom. The giant California King sat in the center of the room, the bed cover white, with a tiny floral pattern of roses, matching the canopy. A cedar chest sat at the foot of the bed, a dressing table and mirror sitting behind the massive brass headboard. The room was clean, immaculate, and bright. It always looked like a showcase, as if no one actually lived there.

Gwen sat down on the bed near the foot, her legs drawn up beneath her, and she alternately watched as Frank took off his boots, as Ronnie removed her dress to expose some of the loveliest pink and black lingerie Gwen had ever seen. Frank pulled off his tank while Ronnie crawled to the center of the bed, still wearing her wickedly high heels.

Gwen had been transfixed by the sight of Ronnie in her lingerie, and when she turned to see Frank he was naked, his impressive cock swinging between his thighs as he climbed on the bed and over to Ronnie. They kissed, their hands moving over their bodies, and Gwen felt the heat rising in her cheeks. She took a drink from her wine but it didn't help to cool her down at all.

Gwen's attention was drawn to Frank's dick, and she watched as it swelled slowly, rolling to one side as it became harder and thicker. His hairy scrotum seemed to be holding something inside that was moving, and she wondered if balls actually did move around on their own. She saw thick ridges swell up across the surface of his shaft as it grew, turning into fat veins, and was happy for the opportunity to see this. She'd never imagined it to be so complex, and so beautiful.

Frank removed Ronnie's bra, and he put his mouth on her breast and suckled there. Ronnie gazed happily at Gwen, who flushed deeply and felt as though the temperature in the room was well over a hundred degrees. With an internal "what the fuck?", Gwen got up from the bed and set her glass on the cedar chest before pulling her dress off over her head. She wore only her opaque black thigh high stockings and low rise white bikini panties when she resumed her place on the bed.

Frank was kissing Ronnie's flat belly, and he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and dragged them slowly down her legs. Ronnie opened her thighs and Gwen was taken by her naked swollen red pussy, open and wet. Ronnie's inner labia were dark and fat, and Gwen wondered if having so much more than she did made sex feel better.

Gwen loved to have her pussy touched and she knew how very sensitive her own labia were, especially when swollen and excited. Ronnie's were so much bigger and fatter that Gwen could only imagine the increased sensations.

When Frank leaned down and flicked his tongue across Ronnie's pussy Gwen felt herself become very creamy inside, and she wondered if it would send the wrong signals, or if it was even acceptable, for her to touch herself. When Frank took Ronnie's fat labia in his lips and shook his head, like a dog tearing at a blanket, Ronnie moaned and arched her back, and Gwen slipped her fingers under her waistband and stroked the wetness of her own pussy.

Frank sucked loudly on Ronnie's pussy while she whined and ran her hands over his bald head, and Gwen rubbed her clit, making small slow circles with her fingertips. Gwen marveled at Frank's attention to detail as she watched him running his lips and tongue this way and that, and she found herself emulating him with her fingers.

Gwen's legs were open wide, and when Frank withdrew a few inches to catch his breath and slapped Ronnie's pussy, spanking her clit, Gwen patted herself. Her nipple was drawn tight and was hard between her fingers as Gwen twisted it, and a glance away from Ronnie's glistening pussy showed her that Ronnie was herself twisting her nipples, but with both hands. At that moment Gwen noticed that she was breathing quickly, the deep, hard breaths almost whistling through her nose.

Frank was again sucking on Ronnie's clit, and Gwen watched with fascination when he pushed two of his fingers into her vagina, and the speed and ferocity that he pounded them into and out of her made Gwen wince. She tried to get her own fingers into her aching pussy, but her panties wouldn't allow her the freedom she needed. Deciding that she was far past the point of modesty, Gwen pushed her panties down and kicked them away.

Gwen spread her pussy wide and reached around to put two fingers into herself, gasping with pleasure and curious about how wet she was. She saw that both Ronnie and Frank were watching her then, and she was shocked by Frank's expression. He looked like he'd been eating dinner at a restaurant when the order arrived at a neighboring table that looked so much better than what he'd ordered. Gwen was shocked and ashamed that Ronnie's lover was showing so much interest in her, but she didn't hold back when she came, shivering and shuddering on her fingers.

A fire seemed to have been lit in Frank's passion, and he rose up onto his knees and roughly grabbed Ronnie and pulled her ass up onto his thighs. He plunged his dick into her forcefully, and Ronnie cried out and thrashed, clawing at the bedspread. Frank hooked Ronnie's knees with his elbows and he leaned forward, bending Ronnie nearly double, before hammering her savagely with his raging cock.

Ronnie screamed with pleasure as Frank rammed into her repeated, with enough force to shake the entire bed. Gwen watched as Ronnie's breasts rolled with each powerful impact, rolling in opposite directions, like the tassels on the nipples of a talented stripper. Sweat appeared on Frank as if by magic, instantly coating his back and arms and forming into beads that ran down his body.

"I'm coming!" Ronnie screamed, and her skin flushed deeply as her screams became a single, drawn out cry that ended in a rasping croak. Almost immediately, Frank pulled himself from her, and Gwen saw something white surrounding Ronnie's cunt, her natural lubricant and her cum whipped into foam.

Frank turned and faced Gwen, his cock raging hard and red before him, and the look in his eyes was feral as he stoked his cock and stared at her. Gwen at once froze with fear and felt her arousal peak, and her instincts fought between "fuck or flight".

Ronnie rolled up onto her knees and kissed Frank's mouth, and the tension of the moment was broken. "Don't forget your condom," Ronnie said as she crawled between Gwen's legs and kissed her mouth softly. And then, almost like Frank had done to her, Ronnie took hold of Gwen's legs and pulled her ass from under her, and Gwen fell back to the bed with a yelp.

Before she could raise herself up onto her elbows Gwen felt Ronnie's mouth on her pussy, an electric shock of pleasure racing through her. Her drinking buddy was eating her pussy, and though she knew this would effect their relationship in the future, Gwen had to admit that it felt very good.

When she was able to rise up onto her elbows finally, Gwen saw Frank move behind Ronnie, and while her eyes were locked with his, Frank rammed his dick into Ronnie's pussy again. It was fucking by proxy. Frank held firmly to Ronnie's waist as he slammed his cock as deeply into her as he could, pounding her as hard as he could, his eyes looked in contest with Gwen's.

Gwen held his stare, and seeing his hard body glistening with sweat, she knew knew he was really fucking her. And all the while, between helpless moans and occasional cries of passion, Ronnie licked, sucked, and chewed on the sensitive flesh of Gwen's pussy. Gwen cried out loudly when Ronnie's fingers entered her, and she fucked Gwen with them deeply while she spanked Gwen's clit with quick little pats.

Gwen was helpless and couldn't control herself when her orgasm took her, and she writhed on the bedspread, whining and burbling while pure white pleasure blinded her and flooded her entire body. Gwen's cunt exploded with wetness, and her cum ran around Ronnie's fingers, flowing down over her ass. Ronnie, for her part, squealed happily and began to lick and suck, trying to capture every drop.

Gwen's head was spinning from her orgasm, which did not want to release her. Ronnie's continued mouth and finger action was maintaining her come and held her on an excruciatingly ecstatic threshold. With a final starburst of joy from within her womb, Gwen screamed and collapsed, her body ravaged and her breathing rapid and shallow.

* * * * *

The water in the tub was just the right temperature, and the aromatic oils were amazingly relaxing. The woman in the tub relaxed in the near silence, broken only by the occasional tinkle of a drop of water falling from the tap.

Her long, dark brown hair, normally straight and hanging to her mid-back, was piled on the top of her head, held there by bamboo sticks. Her skin was a healthy, glowing golden brown, and her almond shaped sky blue eyes were closed as she relaxed. Her lips, full and succulent, were naturally a light shade of pink, so she rarely wore lipstick or liner, and her high cheekbones combined with her strong pointed chin to create a face meant for the covers of magazines.

At five foot eleven, she was remarkably tall, and she was so self assured that she rarely went out to a social engagement without suitably high heels. Her body was lean but very shapely, her limbs long and well formed. Her breasts were full without being too large, her bottom tight and firm but pleasingly round.

Like the mythical girl from Ipanema, when she passed by in the right outfit, or lack thereof, the world would stop to admire her. Gabrielle hated that.

By the age of fourteen, Gabrielle knew how to manipulate men to get anything she wanted. By fifteen she'd mastered the manipulation of women, which she considered more fun than the men. A man would know he was being used, but not care. A woman was manipulated by manipulating those around her. It was like carefully adjusting two dozen mirrors and then stepping aside. You know the light will strike where you want it to, and when it does, everything happens exactly as planned.

Never the princess, Gabrielle was interested in sports, and after high school was accepted at UCLA, where she studied hard and graduated with Honors. She had worked hard to attain what she had in life, and at the same time never apologized for being devastatingly beautiful.

She had first worked with Steve four years before, when they had been equals. They had worked well together, and had been paired up because of their height on several occasions. Steve had only run one of these operations before. Gabby wiped the tear before it started. Things had gone very badly and people had died. Two years later, and Gabby still wept.

Two years, Gabby thought. Had it been so long? She thought about Steve, and the little bimbo who had him jumping through hoops. If that girl only knew, Gabby shook her head, but no. She would never know. She could never know what was going on.

The thoughts of Steve had brought to mind memories of him strolling through the rented duplex in his briefs, not hiding his rock-hard body behind too-big clothes and bad posture. Those memories made Gabby smile, and her fingers softly caressed the tiny patch of dark brown curls that was carefully trimmed into the ironic shape of a triangle above her aesthetically perfect pussy. She resolved herself to start something with Steve before the end of the operation. She'd worked too hard for too many years to let a chance at happiness slip by.

Her fingers sought lower and she shivered when she found aroused, sensitive skin. She'd promised Steve she'd return as quickly as possible to relieve him, but her relief took precedence at that moment, and as she pictured his hard body, Gabrielle decided to take her time.

* * * * *

Frank was on his back, his feet not very far from Gwen's chest, and Ronnie was on him but facing the wrong way, looking down at Gwen and running her fingers through her own rat's nest of hair. Her eyes were almost closed, her mouth formed into an "o", and bright patches of dark crimson sat on her cheeks. Her hips bounced and rolled on Frank, and Gwen realized that she must have passed out for a time.

Ronnie leaned forward, putting her hands on Frank's thighs, and she bucked her hips quickly, grinding her clit against Frank's shaft and rocking his hardness inside her. Ronnie cried out, "oh! oh! oh!" over and over again until Frank's hands appeared from behind her and grasped Ronnie's waist roughly.

Gwen was familiar with her own lovemaking, and she knew that when she came she liked to relax and enjoy the sensations that washed over her. Ronnie's unrelenting fingers and mouth had not allowed her to do that this time, and many individual body parts still apparently planned on penning long thank you letters.

Gwen's experience with lovers had also been limited to men who stopped moving when they came, tensing up while their cum filled their condom, or her mouth. A few times a guy had started moving again, slowly, trying to prolong their lovemaking, but that had been rare and ultimately disappointing for Gwen. What she saw Frank and Ronnie do next frankly shocked and amazed her.

Frank was lifting Ronnie up bodily and slamming her down hard onto his cock while Ronnie rolled and bucked her hips against him. Her fingers were rubbing her pussy hard at the same time, her face was a twisted and distorted mask of pain and pleasure, and her head was thrown back. Gwen clearly saw Frank's ass clenching hard, and she recognized that he was coming, but he wasn't slowing even a little.

They either were coming or had come, and they were still fucking as hard as they could. Gwen couldn't imagine the torturous agony they were experiencing, but her shock quickly turned to envy. Gwen decided that at the very first opportunity she had, she was going to fuck with abandon, just like Ronnie.

The shouts of joy became animal cries of passion, and then raspy, hoarse calls. They did slow, and eventually stopped, with Ronnie collapsing back against Frank's chest as they heaved and shook, a palpable heat emanating from their flushed bodies, glistening with sweat. She rolled from him and pulled at the bedspread, blankets, and sheets to get beneath her covers, and Gwen moved to help her.

The women giggled as they stripped off their stockings, and Gwen reached over the edge of the bed to drop them, and Ronnie's heels, to the floor. They embraced briefly, kissing again and sharing their post-orgasmic delight.

Frank discretely made his condom disappear and then climbed into the warm, crisp sheets with the women, grabbing Ronnie and holding her close for a long kiss. Ronnie stretched her arm out behind her and encircled Gwen, pulling her tightly against her back. Gwen was uncharacteristically enthusiastic about putting her arms around her hot, sweaty friend and embracing her.

Frank drifted off to sleep quickly, and Ronnie rolled over to lie nose to nose with Gwen, her best friend of several years and lover of one night. They held one another close and kissed, sharing a moment of silent intimacy that lasted until both slept, and the heat from their bodies drove them to roll apart.

- - - - -

Gwen became conscious slowly and was aware of fingers touching her pussy. Her hips shook as she tried to press against the fingers, and she wondered whose they were, but in truth didn't care. It had been too long since anyone elses fingers had been on her, and at that moment two pressed into her and she gasped and stifled a whine. A rough tongue ran over and around her nipple, and Gwen knew then that Frank was her culprit.

Frank's mouth found hers in the darkness, and they kissed savagely, Gwen's hands running over Frank's bald head, thick neck, and powerful shoulders. His fingers dug inside her roughly, and Gwen would normally have complained, but at that moment she needed that touch. Frank's tongue was in her mouth, his fingers working into her and then slamming into her quickly, his palm slapping her pussy over and over, driving her crazy.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers