Gwen's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

"Sure," Steve said flatly, and he closed the door. Steve crossed his arms and leaned back against the door, watching Gwen move around the barren apartment, and going into the kitchen. He heard the refrigerator door open, and then close. Gwen walked out of the kitchen and crossed her arms, staring down Steve, and asked, "Do you want to show me your bedroom?"

"You'll do anything to get out of running, huh?" Steve said, trying to stay light. Apparently this infuriated her, because Gwen turned and hurried to the bedroom and looked around the spartan room. She was holding the one framed photograph in the room when Steve entered.

Gwen held up the picture, showing a beautiful black woman with short hair and large expressive eyes, smiling out of the frame with a perfect smile and perfect teeth. "Who's this?"

Steve was obviously peeved as he took the picture from her hands and set it gently on the night stand. "That's Amelia," Steve said softly, "my wife."

Gwen deflated, feeling like a fool, but after Herb she wasn't taking any chances. "Tell me who the Zingers were for."

"Are you really like this? Are you really this jealous?" Steve did not look amused. He looked like her answer would change the direction of their relationship drastically.

"No," Gwen whispered, crestfallen. "After Herb, I promised myself I wouldn't be cheated on again."

"We aren't dating!" Steve thundered, looking nearly crazed.

"But you were hiding something from me," Gwen said, feeling near tears.

Steve calmed himself and he crossed his arms. "Gwen. I work with a woman named Gabby, in the Information Processing department. I need information from that department on a regular basis, and it can be a week before I get answers if I'm in the queue. Gabby's boyfriend is a health food nut, and she can't have junk food. She's addicted to the Zingers, and I keep a few on hand to bribe her for faster access to the information I need."

Gwen was pale and shaking when he finished, and she ran to him and hugged him tightly, apologizing profusely. He ran his fingers through her hair and held her just as tightly, not giving a damn that his growing erection pressed hard against her belly.

"Let's go run," Steve said softly, and Gwen hurried from the room. He watched her shapely ass and legs as she retreated down the hallway, and he felt like a complete piece of shit for lying to her. Someday soon, Steve promised himself, the lies would end.

* * * * *

After their run Gwen was too embarrassed to invite Steve over. They stood together on the sidewalk in front of her duplex and she caught her breath. "Thanks for not writing me off," Gwen told Steve. She really felt awful for assuming the worst.

"Not to worry," Steve said, watching a bead of sweat run down Gwen's neck and into her cleavage before disappearing beneath her top. He turned to go home, but Gwen called to him and he looked back.

"Steve, what you said earlier?" Gwen dug the toe of her sneaker into the lawn. "When you said we weren't dating? I'd like to change that."

Steve smiled, and then he turned and went home.

On Thursday Gwen was feeling horrible when she got home from work. It felt like the flu, and she was upset when she read the box and found out it was a side effect of her Plan B, the "morning after" pill she took because of that asshole, Frank. Still, the chance to be with Steve was a strong motivator, and she decided to "Cowgirl up" and changed into her running clothes.

Steve was waiting for her, stretching on the lawn in front of her house, when she went out. He smiled at her as she approached, and Gwen stopped in front of him and waved. Steve got to his feet.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Sure!" Gwen answered, far more energetically than she felt. They began to run, a little faster than they had before, unless Gwen was imagining it.

When they finished the five mile round trip, Gwen didn't ask Steve inside, but simply waved for him to follow her as she went in herself. Each drank a tall glass of water in the kitchen, and Gwen caught her breath.

"Steve, are you still interested in going out with me?" she asked, feeling emboldened but a little uncomfortable because of her immediate need for a shower.

"Of course I am," Steve answered, setting down his empty glass. "Why?"

"No reason," Gwen said, wrapping her arms around his thick neck and pulling herself up to kiss him. His response was immediate and passionate, and she felt his hands on her waist. Gwen pulled herself up further and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling her body tight against his.

Steve turned around, and Gwen found her bottom resting on the counter top. Steve's hands seemed to be everywhere. He ran his fingers through her wet hair, ran them over her back, stroked her sides, and even cupped her face, as their kissing grew more hungry, more insistent.

Lifting her, Steve carried Gwen from the kitchen and into the living room, where he set her on the sofa and laid next to and slightly on top of her. Their kisses continued, growing still more passionate, and Gwen felt his fingertips brushing her belly, and she experienced an explosion of desire making her nipples tighten and her pussy wet.

His hand moved up her belly and cupped her breast, all of her fitting easily in his massive palm. Gwen moaned and he began to softly knead her breast, her nipple rubbing very pleasurably against a callous on his hand. She wasn't sure which came first, but her arms rose up above her head, and Steve lifted her cami off of her.

His mouth was on her chest then, kissing every inch of her glistening skin that was not covered by the gray sports bra. His hand had slid lower then, and he was caressing her waist, and then holding her bottom, and finally kneading her ass as expertly as he had her breast. The thought occurred to Gwen, that she'd raised her arms and he'd taken off her shirt, so what would she do to make him take off her shorts?

Apparently the answer was nothing, as his hand slipped beneath the waistband of her shorts to rest on the smooth curve of her ass, only a very thin layer of cotton between them now. She scratched gently at the thick hair on his thighs and felt his hardness pressing against her. Now it was her turn, she judged.

Gwen put her fingers into his waistband and reached beneath, wrapping her fingers around the hot hardness she found there. Steve gasped, and even at the odd angle, Gwen began to stroke the length of him, impressed by his length and girth, but not fearful any longer. His mouth returned to hers, and his kisses had grown exponentially more passionate, his tongue so active, his lips so insistent, that at times Gwen couldn't breathe.

"Slow down," Gwen moaned, even as her own touch on his cock became faster. The purple head of his cock was peeking out from between her wrist and the waist of his shorts, and Gwen loved the way it looked so far, and she certainly loved the feel of him.

"Oh my God, no!" Steve gasped, and Gwen felt his cock buck in her grip before streamers of thick white cum erupted from him, leaving streaks down her arm and across her bare belly and chest and pooling on her belly and in her navel.

"I'm sorry!" Steve said, shocked at himself and turning bright red. "Gwen, really, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Steve carefully climbed from the sofa and hurried to the bathroom to find Gwen something to clean up with. She took that brief moment to inhale deeply, absorbing the smell of his cum, and then scooped her fingers through the pool on her belly and sucked his jism from them. Her personal perversion (as she thought of it) was completed and hidden by the time he returned with her towel.

He was still apologizing when Gwen sat up and finished wiping his cum from her body. Gwen kissed him soundly, and stroked the side of his face, feeling the heat that rose from his skin. "Steve, please. Don't think about it. Let me make you dinner tomorrow night, and you just bring a bottle of wine and a robe. You can make it up to me all weekend, if you want."

It was Steve's turn to kiss Gwen then, and when he was done her head was spinning. "I'll be here at seven," he said. They were still a little uncomfortable, so Steve excused himself and with a long, passionate good night kiss, went home.

Gwen took a long, hot shower and as she dried herself she noticed the strong scent of Steve's cum on her towel. Humming, she made herself a quick dinner and she ate it in the living room in front of the TV. After cleaning the kitchen she hopped into bed and pulled open the drawer on her bed table.

The ache she felt was intense, but Steve was coming over the next night and was going to stay. Ache be damned, she thought, she was going to wait for the real thing, and she closed the drawer. When she reached to turn off her lamp she saw Green Eyes standing in his window, arms crossed and smiling at her.

"Too late," she said, and turned off her lamp, rolled over and went to sleep.

* * * * *

Gwen arrived home from work in a happy mood, looking forward to her date with Steve. She performed her daily ritual of pulling off her clothes as she walked to the bathroom, and showering immediately.

She went into her bedroom and pulled out three outfits, laying them across her bed to better decide between them. She immediately struck her blue dress from the mix, as it was too difficult to get out of easily. She dropped her towel and put on her panties, fancy and white with delicate lace trim, and was fastening the hooks on the matching bra when she saw Green Eyes.

He was as handsome as ever, but wore nothing but tight gray sweatpants. The sight of his hard-muscled body made Gwen feel tingly all over, and his smile broadened. Gwen realized she had begun to rub her finger across her lips, and quickly pulled it away.

They stared across the divide between their homes for what seemed a long time, and then Green Eyes raised his hand to Gwen and his finger curled, beckoning her. Gwen's breath left her, and she looked back at the clothes on her bed, and then at Green Eyes, who watched her intently.

Thirty seconds later, Gwen stood at her front door, buttoning her blue blouse. She tucked it into her black skirt and rushed out of her apartment, jogging to Green Eye's front door. She rang the doorbell and waited only a moment before the door opened.

She looked up into the wonderful green eyes that smiled down at her, and with a dreamy half-smile, Gwen said, "Hi," in her unaffected girlish voice, "I'm Gwen."

"Coam een," Green Eyes said, and he stepped aside. His voice was deep and smooth, like silk. He had an accent like Dracula, or maybe that bad teacher wizard in the Harry Potter movie, Gwen thought as she stepped inside. "Please," he said, sounding so friendly, "Come in and take a seat. I will bring you coffee, yes?"

Gwen nodded and Green Eyes left her to take a seat on his large leather couch. He had white shag carpeting, and his couch and the two chairs in the room were leather, deep brown and rich looking. His tables and shelves were all chrome framed with glass shelves and tops. Plants hung in every corner of the room except for the one occupied by an enormous flat screen television.

The layout of the apartment was very much like Gwen's, and she could see his dining area, dominated by a large wooden dining room table and chairs, with a cupboard against the wall displaying an exotic looking china set. The carpet in there was thick and white too.

Green Eyes returned carrying two steaming mugs and he set them on the table, only three feet from where Gwen could have reached. "Do you take cream? Sugar?" Green Eyes asked, and Gwen nodded. He returned to the kitchen and Gwen used the opportunity to peel her legs from the leather and place herself on the edge of the seat, where she could reach better.

When he returned, he poured cream, not milk, into her cup and dropped in three cubes of sugar. He stirred it briefly with a tiny silver spoon and handed Gwen the hot cup. She smiled when she took it and she sipped it. It was stronger than any coffee she'd ever tasted, strong and bitter and thick. She swallowed the hot liquid and tightened her sphincter when her stomach lurched and she felt as though her insides turned to water.

"You like?" Green Eyes asked, smiling broadly. When she nodded, he slapped the heel of his palm to his forehead and exclaimed, "Boze Moi! My manners are terrible. You are Gwen. I am Sergei, Sergei Stetsenko, and I am very pleased to make your acquaintance." He took her hand and put his lips to her knuckles, and Gwen felt her pussy tighten and ache.

"You speak English very well. How long have you lived here?" Gwen asked, daring to take another sip of the coffee. She was trying not to stare at the handsome, muscular man, but it wasn't easy. She felt like a doll sitting near him. One of his hands could easily encircle both of her wrists together, a thought that made her pussy ache all the more.

"Thank you," Sergei said. "I enjoy your voice. You look like a woman, but your voice is like a little girl's, No! A young woman's, a very young woman's. I'm sorry, I can't explain." Gwen blushed and kept her eyes downcast, but she couldn't keep the smile from her lips.

"I moved to the United States only three years ago, after I retired from the Navy, yes? I lived closer to the city at first, but it wasn't to my liking and so I moved to this wonderful little neighborhood. And then I spent weeks looking at a palm tree until it was removed away, and with the tree gone I saw you," Sergei explained, leaning closer. She could feel his presence, bigger and stronger even than he was physically.

"The abandon with which you touch yourself, the passion you display, you make me very impressed," Sergei said. "You make me feel as though you are making a show for me," he said, "and I like the show very much."

"You are a unique woman, Gwen," Sergei said, placing his hand on her knee, "and I would like very much to spend some time with you."

"I have some-" Gwen paused, finding herself in a completely untenable position. "Somewhere I need to be tonight; an appointment," Gwen said, nervous and excited and wanting to take a moment to sort her thoughts out.

"Why?" Sergei said, nonplussed, "You can reschedule this, or cancel?"

Gwen stared at Sergei, losing herself in the bright green of his eyes. She knew she was shaking and breathing deeply through her mouth. She could feel her heart hammering in her chest and the clenching of her wet, wanting sex. She watched Sergei stand and she took his hand when he offered it, and she followed him when he led her down the hall to his bedroom.

* * * * *

"Holy fuck!" Gabrielle hissed, changing channels on her receiver software and bringing up the gain. "What the fuck are you doing, girl?" Gabrielle's mind whirled, and she tried to decide which was the best option. She could stay the course, observe and record; inform Steve and take a chance that he'd bust in there and blow everything by being a jealous male; or she could monitor things closely and see if anything of benefit happened.

Listening closely, Gabrielle tried to picture actions that would accompany the sounds she heard. She hoped she had a dirty mind because the sounds didn't lend themselves to a simple game of checkers. 'Well,' she thought charitably, 'maybe they're just-'

A sound in the headphones made Gabrielle jump, and she pulled them off of her ears and looked around the room. Putting her headphones back on, Gabrielle hoped Steve would just listen to her briefing summary and not insist on listening for himself. A few minutes later another sound startled her, and Gabrielle sat back and closed her eyes, listening, and wishing she could trade lives with this Gwen girl, for just a couple of days.

* * * * *

Gwen stood very still while Sergei unbuttoned her blouse. He pushed it off over her shoulders, and Gwen reached behind herself to unfasten her bra. She dropped it to the floor without thought, watching him, and she couldn't stop herself from reaching out to caress his hard muscles. Sergei reciprocated, running deft fingers over her breasts; feeling, not grabbing; touching, not grasping. Gwen sighed, a little kittenish moan escaping her.

Sergei lifted her into his arms and Gwen felt her own arms encircle his shoulders, like she'd seen in movies. She kicked off her sandals, and Sergei set her gently across his big, overly soft bed and descending on her, his lips pressing hard against hers.

Even as they kissed, Gwen moaned into his mouth when his hands moved over her body, touching every inch of her skin, stroking her thighs, her belly, even her arms. She shuddered hard when she felt his fingertips scratching softly in her pubes, and then sought lower and found her, wet and open to him. Big fingers stretched her inner labia apart and pulled upward to expose her throbbing clit. Sergei's thumb stroked slowly over it, and Gwen squealed loudly, coming.

"You are like a babe," Sergei gasped between kisses as she writhed in orgasm beneath him. "You have the body of a woman, but the voice and the passion of a much younger girl." Gwen whined when two of his large fingers slipped inside her, and he pulled against her, stretching her slightly but putting pressure under her pubic bone while he pressed and rubbed her clit and labia.

White and purple stars exploded behind Gwen's eyes, and she thought his fingers grew within her before realizing her pussy had closed tightly on him. She reached down desperately and grabbed his hand through her skirt and panties and pressed it to her harder, gasping for breath and kicking her legs. The power of her orgasm overwhelmed her, but she found her voice gone and could only breathe hard.

"You are like my puppet," Sergei growled, "No, not puppet, but pet. You are my toy to play with and you willingly give yourself to me. This is good," he pronounced, and his fingers continued to bring her delights only imagined before. "It is too bad you are not virgin," he said, pronouncing it "ware-jin", "because I would like to have taken you first so that you would weep after being with another man who could not please you the way I will."

Oh god, Gwen thought when she could, such arrogance! She would laugh at him and put him in his place but good. As soon as he said something that wasn't true. She was his pet, and she not only knew it, but she was loving it. She didn't know what they taught boys in Russia, or wherever, but she was going to move there.

Sergei rolled off of her and he slid her skirt and panties down to her thighs. Gwen sat up excitedly and pulled them off. Cuddling into him, kissing his chest, Gwen fumbled and struggled with his sweatpants. Sergei laughed gently. "You are eager to have me take you, yes?" Sergei said, but Gwen didn't answer, instead working even harder to free his cock.

Finally he relented, and Sergei pushed his pants and briefs down and kicked them off. Gwen grabbed his rod and she began to stroke it, pausing to look down at the impressive girth. Well, she thought, her mouth becoming dry, he is a big guy all over. His shaft showed tiny purple veins through the thin skin, with large, fat ridges and the head...Gwen was confused. She stroked down and there it was, but it was red and wet, and when she stroked up it disappeared...she realized with shock that he wasn't circumcised.

Sergei moaned with pleasure from her brief stroking, and he rolled atop her again, using his powerful thighs to spread her legs wide. Here it comes, Gwen thought, trying to prepare herself, but when he pierced her she still let out a cry as she felt her sensitive flesh stretch around him, as he opened her more than she'd ever been before.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers