Gwen's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

But here they were, Ronnie thought, both of them captives of the horrible men who were after Gwen. Would they throw Gwen in there too? Were they destined to be murdered, or some sick sex slavery ring? Privately, Ronnie would have gladly volunteered for the sex slavery if it meant the monster with the knife wouldn't come near her again.

The woman moaned softly and stirred. Her eyes pinched shut tightly, and she began to cry. Ronnie wasn't able to offer much comfort because her hands were bound behind her back, but she leaned forward and put her face against the woman's chest. Ronnie hadn't expected to enjoy the softness and warmth there, but she did.

"Are you Gwen?" the woman said, and Ronnie rolled her eyes. Even the woman's voice was sexy and perfect. "She probably cooks like a chef and fucks like a mink," Ronnie thought.

"No," Ronnie answered quietly, afraid her captors would come in and hurt them for talking. "I'm Ronnie, Veronica."

"Oh," the woman said quietly. "They got you. We thought they got Gwen."

"You know Gwen?" Ronnie asked, excitedly. The woman stared at her, nonplussed.

"If I knew Gwen, would I have thought you were her?" Ronnie sat up, and the woman tried to do the same, but her eyes rolled up into her head, and she fell back to the mattress. "I don't think I should try that again yet," she said feebly.

"Do you know what's going on?" Ronnie asked, laying her head back down on the soft, warm breasts. This tall, wonderful woman was very soft and warm, and very comforting.

"As much as anyone, I think," the woman said softly, squeezing her eyes tightly shut. "I'm Gabrielle, by the way."

"Of course you are," Ronnie muttered.

"What?" Gabby asked.

"Nothing." After a moment, Ronnie said, "Go on, tell me."

"Well, there are these bad guys in the Russian mafia," Gabby said, "and your friend got mixed up with them accidentally. I don't know why really, but they thought she was a spy and they're after her."

"Who are you?" Ronnie asked, intrigued.

"I'm the spy they thought she was," Gabby moaned, opening her eyes.

"Of course you are," Ronnie said.

"Why do you keep saying that?" Gabby asked. She'd never had many female friends, and apparently there was a secret code.

"Because," Ronnie said, sitting up, "you're perfect. Perfect face, perfect hair, perfect body, perfectly tall and perfectly hot. You're a super spy, and you probably Tango and know ballet and cook like a chef, and..." Ronnie looked away. "You're the woman I always wanted to be."

"Good lord," Gabby said. "Is Gwen like you?"

"No," Ronnie said, looking at Ronnie carefully, "Why?"

"Because the man of my dreams is in love with her, and for the life of me I can't figure out why. Not to be egotistical, but I think I should be able to give her a run for her money," Gabby said sadly, wishing she could put her hands on her face.

"Gwen is cute," Ronnie said, "and there's something about her that, I don't know. She's very special."

"Yeah," Gabby said, "I'll bet."

Gabby struggled to her knees and then got to her feet. Seeing the blood on the mattress she gave herself a cursory examination. When she didn't see any cuts or abrasions, she turned her attention to Ronnie. She couldn't see anything obvious, so she told Ronnie to turn around.

Gabby gasped. The back of Ronnie's shirt and skirt showed large bloodstains that gave the general indication of where she'd been cut. There wasn't much of her back that wasn't bloodied.

"My god," Gabby whispered, "I'm so sorry. Ronnie, I'm going to get you out of here safely, and we're going to kick Gwen's ass for involving you in this." Seeing Ronnie was about to argue, Gabby added, "Look, if you want, you can kick my ass for kicking Gwen's ass. Let's just get out of here, okay?"

"Gabrielle?" Ronnie called quietly, and when Gabby met her eyes Ronnie began to cry. "I don't mean to make things more complicated or anything, but I have to tell somebody."

"What?" Gabby asked, wondering what new drama was going to be thrown into the situation.

"He raped me," Ronnie said, and Gabby went to her, fell to her knees on the mattress, and put her head down on Ronnie's shoulder. She couldn't put her arms around her, but she was going to do her best to hold her.

"I'll get you out of here, Ronnie," Gabby promised, and she hoped she wasn't going to be proven a liar. Her own fear level rose to nearly eleven. She could handle beatings and even torture, but the thought of rape was too horrible to consider. If they hadn't already raped Ronnie, she wouldn't have thought even these creeps capable of it.

* * * * *

After nearly thirty minutes, Gwen decided to be proactive. She quickly showered, drying her hair as she picked out her clothes, putting on plain underwear, a short sleeved white blouse, and her black pencil skirt. Her pumps had a three inch heel, and she put on a necklace and earrings for effect. She wanted to seem calm and collected.

Her hair still damp, she brushed it out and then tousled it with her fingers. She didn't want it to look like she'd just gotten ready.

Steeling herself, Gwen left her home of three years and walked calmly to her next door neighbor's house and knocked. A few moments passed before the door opened, and Sergei looked down at her sternly for a moment before he smiled, making Gwen's blood run cold at the same time her tummy flip-flopped.

Sergei stepped aside, and Gwen entered his apartment. Sergei closed the door and locked it.

"Gwen," Sergei said, "you've been a large pain in my backside." His rich, deep voice and thick Russian accent made her feel tingly.

"I'm sorry, Sergei," she said, clasping her hands in front of her and looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry I ran away."

"Not yet, you aren't," Sergei said. Gwen felt tears in her eyes and she blinked them back. "You have caused your friend much pain." Gwen couldn't keep her eyes averted any longer, and she stepped forward, meeting his gaze and staring into his beautiful green eyes.

"Please don't hurt Ronnie!" Gwen cried. "Please, Sergei, please let her go. She's harmless! She won't bother you." Gwen took a deep breath, trying calm herself. "Sergei, I'll do anything you want."

Sergei laughed. "I know that you will, Pet. But there is more, isn't there? Tell me about your new lover." Gwen's mouth became dry.

"Ronnie is just a girl I met and we became friends. We didn't become lovers until very recently, so there's no reason to be jealous. I know she has money, but she's not important," Gwen said, and saw that while what she said interested Sergei, it wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"Tell me about the man, Pet," Sergei said, moving closer to her. "If you do not tell me everything that I want to know, I will drag the information from you."

"You mean Steve?" Gwen asked, making herself look confused. "He's not my lover. We've kissed, but we were just starting to date. He's a nice guy, and he fixed my car, but he's nobody special to me." After a pause she added, "Oh yeah, he's teaching me how to run, like to get healthy."

"Do you know who I am, Pet?" Sergei asked with some menace. Gwen blinked and looked embarrassed.

"You're Sergei Stenkow," she said, and then said, "Stetniko." She looked at him helplessly and said, "Okay, I don't know how to say your name. You're my neighbor, and you're a really hot guy who I had the best sex of my life with. You scared me, you scare me, and I ran away and made you angry."

"I'm sorry, Sergei. Please don't hurt Ronnie."

"And this Steve? What do you know about him?" Sergei asked darkly.

"Steve's in town for work. He does something with computers. I know he's going back to Los Angeles when his contract's up, and that's why I didn't want to start a relationship," Gwen said. "I know he's a widower, and I know his wife died three years ago. That's it," Gwen finished.

Sergei walked to his desk and opened a drawer. From inside it he pulled a large, black pistol, and he pointed it at Gwen's head. Gwen's knees gave out and she fell to the floor, sitting flat on her butt with her legs splayed in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly and waited for the shot, hoping it would be quick.

"You will die by my hand, my Pet," she heard Sergei say. "Whether that is now, or tomorrow, or in ten years, I will be the last sight you see. Do you understand this?" Gwen nodded, feeling the wetness of tears running down her cheeks.

"As long as you please me, Pet," Sergei said softly, "you will live. If you disobey me I will punish you, and if you disappoint me you will die."

Gwen opened her eyes and saw the Sergei still stood over her, his pistol still aimed at her head. She started to shake, fear overwhelming her, and she wondered how long she'd be able to maintain this charade before she either tried to run, or Sergei killed her.

* * * * *

Steve walked through Gwen's house, feeling strange. He'd been lost, just wandering, but almost as soon as he'd entered her apartment he'd felt something was amiss. He smelled Gwen's shampoo, and when he rushed into her bathroom he felt the moisture in the air.

Steve ran to Gwen's bedroom, where he saw the bedspread had been pulled from the window, and new, sweat soaked clothes lay atop the hamper. Gwen had come home, and she'd left again. Did they take her? Was she with Gabby now? Steve's anger and frustration grew, and he stared out the window at Stetsenko's house and trembled with barely suppressed rage.

Steve wanted to burst into Stetsenko's living room and kill him with his bare hands, but that would probably doom Gabby, and possibly Gwen. Steve inwardly kicked himself, reminding himself to keep Gwen's friend Ronnie in the mix. Like her or not, she was an innocent in all of this, the one person who most deserved rescue.

He had to find out where the women were being held, and without his surveillance equipment that meant he would have to follow Stetsenko. Steve turned and ran out of the apartment, going straight to his car and getting in. He was going to be ready for Stetsenko.

* * * * *

Gabby felt Ronnie cringe, pressing hard against her, when the door opened behind her. A thought occurred to her, and on impulse she dipped her head and kissed Ronnie. Either she was clued in, or just interested, because Ronnie returned the kiss a hell of a lot more passionately than Gabby had begun it.

The door closed, but Gabby still felt another presence in the room, so she continued kissing Ronnie. "It's all business," Gabby thought, feeling her body respond. "Good," she thought as her breasts tingled and her ass tightened, "that will make it seem more real."

The presence moved into the corner and in her peripheral vision, Gabby saw his was a big boy wearing a brown leather jacket. He had wild brown hair and a strong jaw, but he wasn't handsome. Stealing a glance at him, Gabby froze and she felt her insides tighten.

"Oh no," she thought, recognizing the man. "It's Pyotr Pyotrevich Krichankov, A.K.A Peter the Butcher," Gabby realized, and she felt very real terror. A small frightened noise escaped her when he smiled at her. She put her face into Ronnie's neck and kissed and nibbled passionately as she ran through everything she'd heard about the man. Every account, every rumor only made her horror grow. She would rather have been tied to a table in Jeffrey Dahmer's basement, than the Butcher's prisoner.

Pyotr approached the women, and he grabbed Gabby and threw her back to the mattress. He held up his hand and the silver blade flashed. Gabby screamed as she watched the arm slash downward, hacking at Ronnie, and she closed her eyes and looked away, horrified. She heard Ronnie scream and whine, but quickly realized that Ronnie should have either been screaming more, or have stopped.

Opening her eyes, Gabby saw Ronnie lying on the mattress, crying hysterically, completely naked and her arms free. She was surrounded by the sliced and torn rags that remained of the clothes she'd worn. The Butcher was coming for her then, and she steeled herself, closing her eyes.

"Kill me or cut my arms free, Bastard," Gabby thought, "I'm going to kill you if I live." As brave as she was, and as ready for what was about to happen, Gabby screamed when she felt his hand on her, and she kept screaming as his blade flashed over and around her.

Finally, Pyotr lifted Gabby by her still bound arms and dropped her next to Ronnie. He returned to the corner and leaned against it again, watching. Gabby ran through her options, and was completely taken aback when Ronnie licked across her nipple.

"I'll go first," Ronnie whispered, and she sucked Gabby's breast against her mouth and tickled the nipple with her tongue. Her hands roamed over Gabby's body, seemingly getting cooler as they went. It took a while for Gabrielle to realize the it was her skin warming, not the hands cooling that she felt.

Gabrielle lay back on her arms, her bound wrists low under her back and thrusting her hips upward. It wasn't comfortable, but it made her sex much more accessible. But Ronnie was smart, Gabby thought wonderingly, because she worked slowly, sucking Gabby's tits and licking and kissing all over them before moving very slowly lower, nibbling Gabby's tight tummy. Gabby moaned and writhed - to make it look more real.

Gabrielle looked down to see Ronnie and watched as she kissed lightly just above Gabby's pussy. Ronnie's legs were drawn up under her, and her ass was high. Gabby nearly wept when she saw the deep red of the slashes there. With soft, moist eyes, Gabby looked at Ronnie just as Ronnie looked up and met her gaze.

"Of course," Ronnie said, and at Gabby's confused expression, she elaborated. "Perfect pussy too." Ronnie's mouth then descended on Gabby's rather wet pussy, and she ran her tongue up and down her slit, pressing deep into the folds and making Gabrielle lay her head back and close her eyes as she moaned her pleasure softly.

Ronnie lapped up Gabby's juices and ran her tongue in circles around her slowly growing, thickening clit. "Ooh," Ronnie cooed softly, "Such a pretty little clitty." She put her lips around the little budding knob and sucked softly, making Gabby whine.

"Yes!" Gabby cried, running her hands over her body before rolling her nipples in her fingers. She had greatly misjudged Ronnie, she knew, and she would make it up to her by rescuing her from this hell hole. She assessed her situation, paused as a moan escaped her lips, breaking her concentration. Okay, Krichankov was leaning in the corner, watching Ronnie eating her pussy. His hands were in the pockets of his jacket, and Gabby felt he was probably fingering the blade he undoubtedly kept there. If they could lure him into joining the action, then she could use her legs to-

Ronnie slipped a finger into Gabrielle's tight, wet hole and she pulled lightly, sending a wave of pleasure through her and making her twist and whine. "Oh shit, yeah!" Gabrielle squealed, and Pyotr chuckled.

"You like that, Baby?" Ronnie asked as she took a breath before returning her mouth to Gabby's pussy and adding another finger inside her.

"Un-huh," Gabby moaned, her hips pressing down on Ronnie's slowly invading fingers. She was finding it hard to think at all, let alone come up with an escape plan.

"You, Slut," Pyotr said, his voice husky with desire, "Make sure her ass is ready for me. Make it wet with your tongue first." Ronnie looked briefly at Pyotr, horrified, but she knew he was very serious, and she pulled her fingers from Gabrielle's pussy and used them to pat and rub her clit while she moved her face a little lower. She closed her eyes tightly and her face scrunched up, her tongue jutting from her mouth.

Her tongue touched puckered flesh and she wiggled it over the tiny ridges, pushing a little against it. The high pitched squeak she heard from Gabrielle didn't sound like pain, anything but, and she pushed harder until she felt the tight ring of flesh envelope the tip of her tongue. Gabrielle moaned with pleasure, and Ronnie began to wiggle her tongue around, inwardly shrugging. Somewhere deep inside, she'd thought she'd be tasting shit, or worse, that it would be released into her mouth. As it was, her nose was pressed very near the entrance to Gabby's pussy, and her scent was intoxicating.

Gabrielle was lost, whirling uncontrolled inside her mind. She had to stop, to get control and concentrate on getting them out of there, but the stupid little bitch she was trying to rescue was not only playing with her clit, her nose pressing against and teasing her pussy, but she was giving her the rimming of her life, something Gabby had never thought she'd let anyone do, let alone enjoy. And enjoy it she did, as the tongue writhed and worked her surprisingly sensitive muscle, sending not waves or gentle pulses, but shocking jolts of pleasure through her that seemed to beam directly into her clit. With every ounce of her willpower, Gabrielle promised herself she would not orgasm.

"Fuck!" Gabrielle screamed, arching hard against Ronnie's face and shaking, her face flushing deeply as she came hard. Ronnie pulled away quickly, snorting to clear the cum that had gotten in her nose, and Pyotr laughed and walked closer to them. Ronnie was wiping her nose when he grabbed her by a large handful of her hair and shoved her face down onto Gabrielle's pussy.

"Eat it!" Pyotr growled, rubbing Ronnie's face in the hot, wet flesh. "Use your damned teeth! If I don't see marks I will mark you with my blade."

Ronnie began to weep with fear, and she sucked one of the tender inner labia between her lips, into her mouth, and after a moment of hesitation she bit down, hard. Gabrielle, still riding the ebb of her orgasm, screamed with pain. Ronnie bit again, her eyes tightly shut against the world, and then moved to Gabby's engorged clit. She licked it and then sucked it, and as she began to sob, Ronnie crushed it between her teeth, shouting in her mind to block Gabby's agonized screaming.

* * * * *

"I love you Sergei," Gwen said softly. She stood in front of him, gazing into his beautiful green eyes adoringly.

"Say it again," Sergei said, smiling, "louder, please. And say the rest."

"I love you Sergei," she said more loudly, "and I want to be your pet."

Sergei went to his window and peeked out again, his smile growing. Gwen was dying to know what he was looking at. He looked at her then, and his smiled froze her blood.

"Pet," he said, "you are going to accompany me to do some business. First, I want for you to go home and change into something appropriate to accompany an important man such as myself. I will get into my car and leave, but I will be gone for no more than ten minutes. You are to be waiting on the curb for me when I return."

Sergei took Gwen's jaw in his hand and he tilted her face up to look him directly in the eye. "And Pet," he said ominously, "If you are not suitably dressed, your friend will need to be pieced together like a puzzle for identification. Do you understand?"

Gwen's head was spinning and she nodded, going to the door and walking to her apartment. The idea that she had to dress up or Ronnie would die horribly was just too ludicrous. She was so deep in thought as she traveled between the houses that she failed to see Steve's frantic waving.

* * * * *

"Dammit Gwen!" Steve shouted inside his car, "Look over here!" He put his hand on the handle to open his door when he saw Stetsenko exit his house and walk to his car.

Steve was torn. He had to follow Stetsenko if he wanted to have any opportunity to rescue Gabby and the other woman, but his heart screamed at him to let him go and instead run to Gwen. Stetsenko's Jaguar pulled out of the driveway and began moving away, and after pounding his steering wheel with his fists and howling with frustration, Steve started his car and pulled away from the curb to follow Sergei.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers