Gwen's Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

Sergei broke the kiss and slapped Gwen's ass as he went over to stand in front of Steve and Gabrielle. "I can tell you still desire the woman," Sergei said with a smile, "but she is mine, and always has been." He grinned triumphantly and boasted, "Even now she is filled with my seed. She begged me for it." Sergei watched Steve's expression as he lifted Gabby's chin and looked at her battered face.

"This one says she knows nothing except that she was tasked with listening to and recording my conversations," Sergei said, and he took out a large, silver-plated automatic pistol. "Other than her exquisite body, I see no reason to keep her alive, da?" Sergei placed the muzzle of the pistol to Gabby's forehead, and Gwen saw her knees twitch and knew Gabrielle was afraid. "Maybe you have more information for me?"

"You bastard," Steve hissed, earning him another cuff on the head from the big man in brown leather. Gwen was beside herself with fear, not for herself, but for her friends, her lovers. "We were just doing our job," Steve growled, "nothing personal. The FBI is interested in your movements and those of your associates, and you'd better believe the boys they picked up in San Diego are singing. It's only a matter of time before the hammer drops."

Gwen looked down at the table and pressed her hands to its surface as she felt fluids gurgling inside her womb. Right there, next to her hands, sat a strange looking telephone. She picked it up slowly, trying not to seem suspicious, and she slowly raised the back of her skirt until she could slide the phone into her tights. The telephone's weight was heavy back there, and it felt as though it might slip out and tumble to the floor at any moment.

"Tell me everything you know about the investigation into my activities," Sergei said to Steve. "If you tell me everything, I won't need to do this," he said, and he slammed the gun into the side of Gabby's head, snapping it around to sag once again, her chin on her chest.

"Sergei, Baby," Gwen said after clearing her throat. He glared at her across the yards that separated them, and she continued, "I have to pee really bad. You kind of filled me up and I need to take care of business, you know?" Sergei smiled and turned his attention again to Steve.

"That's right," he said with a mocking tone, "I filled your cunt with my seed, didn't I?" Sergei smiled at Steve's seething hatred and said, "Of course, my Pet, the bathroom is up those stairs." She hurried to the stairs, walking close to Sergei out of necessity, and she wasn't prepared when he pulled her close and clamped his hand on her pussy. "Hurry back, my Pet," he said more to Steve than to Gwen, "I think you will want to see what I have planned for this fool."

Gwen nodded and hurried to the stairs, walking up them slowly for fear of dislodging the telephone. She found the bathroom door and went inside the cramped, filthy room. She pulled out the phone and sat on the toilet, pushing buttons until she heard a chime, followed by a standard dial tone. Dialing from memory, Gwen listened to the greeting when a gruff-voiced man answered.

"I have information about someone you're looking for, but you'll need to move fast," Gwen said.

*-*-*-*-*

Whew! Not too much more to this story, but I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming events and will be surprised by the outcome. As always, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers