Gym Buddies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing he thought of when the temperature of the water changed was that his cock would shrink, but that thought was pushed aside by the memories of the last cold shower he had taken at the gym. She had made him stroke his cock that time, at least this time she did it. He looked down at her breasts, curious if the cold water had any effect on them. He hoped to see her nipples get hard, but she had been telling him the truth. The frigid water did not cause them to peek out of their cozy hiding place. He felt her hand on his chest. It was warm, but was nothing compared to the way her mouth felt. Compared to the icy water her lips and tongue felt like fire. His flaccid cock jerked, trying to gain the attention of her soft lips

After a few seconds, he put his hands on her shoulders and spun her around, then turned both of them so she was facing the shower. The water flowed over her tits and down to her sex. He cupped one of her breasts in his and placed the other between her legs. Corbin was fascinated by how smooth she was. The uninterrupted curve of her breast was oddly arousing. His hands searched for the swollen bud of her nipple, but found only a small crevice instead. The fingers of his other hand quickly located her clit and began to stroke it.

"What are you doing, he's going to hear us," Krista said.

"I call this revenge, and he's not going to hear anything over the water,"

"Says the guy that has never heard me come. I could be a screamer..."

"I'm pretty sure you don't want him coming over here" Corbin countered, and then made a farting sound with his mouth.

Krista was both disgusted and aroused. She chose to concentrate on the way he touched her, ignoring the noises he was making. It was pretty clear he knew his way around a woman's body as he caressed her breast and stroked her pussy.

"Now it's your turn to come for me," he said, feeling a bit bolder. His cock was still swollen and rested snuggly between her ass cheeks. He wondered if he could get away with fucking her in the shower, or if that would be enough to attract unwanted attention.

"I'm warning you, I can get pretty loud," she cautioned.

"I know how to fix that," he replied, spinning her around again. He pushed her until her back was against the wall, and then got down on one knee. His hand clamped down on her mouth, pressing her head against the shower stall. His other hand grabbed the inside of her thigh and his fingers snaking towards her sex.

"Did you say something about being loud, cause I can't really hear you."

His sudden act of aggression caught Krista off guard. She knew he would be powerful, but his hand pressed against her mouth with more strength that she expected. She tried to peel his fingers away from jaw, but her attempt was futile. Her arms flailed against him, but it was of no use. She was trapped. She felt his lips on her breast. His tongue began to explore the little nook where her nipple was hidden. At the same time on of his fingers penetrated her and suddenly her desire to break free of his grasp evaporated. A second finger joined the first and she moaned into his hand.

His tongue burrowed into the soft flesh of her breast, desperately seeking out the wrinkled nub and trying to coax it to the surface. The fact that there was only a thin plastic curtain between him and the other guy in the dressing room no longer mattered. He craved the woman in front of him, and thought only of making her climax. Two of his fingers were deep inside her pussy and his thumb pressed down on her clitoris. His remaining fingers were wedged between her ass cheeks. Corbin was delighted when he felt her nipple blossom into his mouth as it emerged from its hiding place. He withdrew his fingers, and then shoved them back inside her. Her entire body shuddered in response.

This wasn't the way things were supposed to be happening, Krista thought. She wasn't sure if she would punish him for his insubordinance or reward him for his initiative. Even though she stopped struggling against him, he continued to pin her head against the wall of the shower stall. He was finger fucking and he was being rough. His digits were thick and long, the two fingers that he had inside her rivaled the cocks of some of her previous lovers. A familiar warm tingle between her legs told her she was on course for an orgasm. His hand slid off her mouth and down to her throat. He was still pinning her against the wall, but at least she could breathe.

For a moment the unbridled lust that had been flooding through his mind receded and Corbin wondered what the hell he was doing. He stopped kissing and licking her breast and looked up at her. The steely confidence he had seen in her eyes earlier was gone, replaced by desire. His own carnal needs came rushing back. He took a moment to admire the fruits of his labor, her nipples were swollen and erect, begging to have his lips wrapped around them. He resumed ramming his fingers into her dripping wet pussy. He removed his hand from her mouth and placed it on her throat. He would have his revenge; he would make her come for him.

There was no doubt in her mind that she had lost control of the situation, but that didn't bother her at the moment. She knew that choke sex without a safe word was a bad idea, but his strong grip on her neck was more arousing that frightening. She knew she would regret the way he was battering her sex, but at the moment it was what she craved. Her nipples poked out of their fleshy dens, telling her that a climax was inevitable. She struggled to take each shallow breath as the tingling sensation began to spread.

"Are you going to come for me?" he growled, then pressed his lips against her breast again.

"Yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, don't stop, harder, harder, yes" she moaned.

Her knees felt weak as the climax erupted and overwhelmed her senses. She bit down on her lip to keep from screaming and suddenly realized she still did not know his name. The pressure on her throat grew stronger as her legs began to fail her.

Even though his cock was still in a weakened, useless state it began to jerk as he felt her pussy clinch down on his fingers. It would have been nice to fuck her, but this was almost as good. Corbin stood up and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight against his body as the last tremor of her climax passed through her body.

Still feeling a bit woozy she looked up at him, "Do you do that to all the women that follow you into the shower?" Much to her surprise his look of confidence had gone and he almost looked embarrassed.

"I... I... I... don't know where that came from. I've never done anything like that before. Are you okay?" he stuttered.

"I'm more than okay," she said getting on her tiptoes and kissing him on the mouth, "I liked it."

"Really?" he replied, somewhat confused. It had never occurred to him that a woman would want to be treated so roughly.

"I like it rough, sometimes," she said coyly.

"Wow."

"We should probably get out, I think the morning crowd is going to show up soon, and if they are anything like that last guy, I don't want to be here for it." She said.

He turned off the water and peeked out into the room. They were alone again. She pushed the curtain open and grabbed the hand towel she had brought in with her. After making a cursory attempt at drying off she pulled her shorts and T shirt back on, then grabbed the rest of her clothes and began to walk out.

"Do you want me to see if there is anyone out there?" he asked, pulling his shorts on.

"No, it doesn't matter. If someone sees me they will think I am a slut or a badass, and I'm okay with either."

"Uh, okay," he replied, somewhat stunned at her answer.

"Are you free Tuesday night?" she asked.

"Pretty much, I'm on call, but I probably won't get called in."

"Good, I have a seminar to attend and I would like you to go with me. Meet me here at six, dress comfortably," she said, and then turned and walked out before he could say anything else.

12