Gym Buddies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Was it what you expected?" She asked as they strolled through the parking garage.

"Not exactly."

"How so?"

"The people there were, well, more attractive than I thought they would be," he admitted.

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Yes. And it was, uh, enjoyable..."

She smirked, "As enjoyable as it could be with your clothes on?"

"Yea," he laughed, "I guess that is a good way to explain it."

As they approached her car she pulled out her remote and unlocked the doors. Corbin walked to the driver's and opened her door.

"So considerate," she said as she slipped past him, "and that should be rewarded."

Krista squatted down in front of him and put her hands on his crotch. He stepped back to allow her some space, but she wedged her fingers inside the waist band of his pants and pulled him close.

"Want a blowjob?" she asked.

"What? Here?" he replied.

"Yes, here. There's nobody around, and the car door should hide what I'm doing."

"Yes," Corbin said nervously. He wasn't complete surprised given what she had done to him in

the men's dressing room at the gym.

"Yes, what?" she teased.

"Yes, I want a blowjob."

"I guess I will have to let you come in my mouth, just don't get it on my blouse," she lamented.

His eyes grew wide as he watched her unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. She pressed her hand against his cock then started to pull down on the zipper. Despite the previous encounters in the shower he still felt nervous. The parking garage did not offer as much privacy as the shower stall had. Her hand was loosely wrapped around his now rigid shaft, gliding up and down. There was just enough light for him to see her cleavage. Much to his disappointment she had not removed any of her clothing. Corbin couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she was not wearing underwear, that the only thing between him and her puss was the skirt she was wearing. He wondered how she would react if he bent her over the hood of the car and rammed his throbbing erection into her dripping wet pussy.

"If you're scared I can stop, but I probably won't be in the mood to suck your dick later," she chided.

"I'm not scared," he said.

"Good," she replied, "cause I really want your cock in my mouth."

With those words, he completely forgot about fucking her. If she wanted to suck his dick that badly he had no intention of stopping her.

In a single smooth motion she slipped her fingers between his clothes and his skin and pulled both his pants and boxer briefs down until they were around his knees. There was still a lingering feeling that he was being set up for a prank, but Corbin did not stop his enjoyment of what Krista was doing.

It would be a lie to say she wasn't a bit nervous about being caught. Best case is that she would be embarrassed, worst case was getting arrested for public lewdness. The chance of getting caught was part of the thrill, as was his apparent unease about getting a blowjob in a public place. She thought about making a snide remark about how this should not take long, but decided not to. Instead she pressed her lips against the tip of his erection. It tasted like cum, he had probably gotten hard during the session, which was understandable. In fact she would probably have felt insulted if fingering her to orgasm had not given him an erection.

One of her hands stroked his balls, each time moving a bit further back until her fingertip pressed against his perineum. Her other hand pressed his cock against her mouth as the tip of her tongue traced each of the veins that ran the length of his throbbing erection.

"Did I mention that I love cock," she whispered.

"I kind of figured that out."

Krista resumed stroking his cock and began to kiss his balls. She liked the way the soft skin felt against her lips. She spread her lips apart and sucked on him until one of his balls popped into her mouth. Her tongue lashed against it. Krista twisted her head sideways so he could see what she was doing. While she wasn't a true exhibitionist, she found she did like to be watched when she gave head.

The sound of an approaching car made Corbin freeze. He rested his hands on the car door, trying to look natural, or as natural as he could when and an attractive woman was sucking on his balls. Even with the headlights flashed by she remained unfazed. She casually let his balls slip out of her mouth and then wrapped her lips around the head of his cock like they were in a private room. Her head bobbed up and down, focusing mainly on the tip of his cock while her hand stroked his rigid shaft.

The passing car had provided a different kind of thrill, but she was determined to finish what she started. It appeared his cock shared her attitude, as it had remained rock hard even when there was a chance they would be discovered. His hand rested on the back of her head and his grip on her pony tail was getting tighter and tighter. She recalled the way he had pinned her against the wall in the shower and choked her, and the idea that things could get rough again made her pussy wet. She moved her head back enough for his cock to slip out of her mouth, and paused briefly before engulfing it again. The pressure on the back of her head increased each time she did it. Each time the tip of his cock was exposed she slid her hand over his soft, wet skin before wrapping her lips around it again.

Each time she stopped sucking his cock Corbin felt his climax ebb away, and the slowly begin to build when she took him into her mouth again. Each time she paused his craving for release grew. Without thinking about it he began to thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock back into her mouth before his climax could slip away. He failed to notice she had pinned her hand against her mouth, providing him with a tight, wet tunnel into her warm, moist mouth. She had also stopped moving once he began to fuck her mouth.

Although she could not pin down the exact moment it happened, Corbin had once again taken control. He shoved his dick into her mouth as far as he could, then pushed her head forward until the head of his cock was deep inside her. While her right hand remained pressed against her mouth, Krista's left hand stayed firmly wrapped around the base of his cock, in a losing battle to keep him from ramming his erection too far down her throat. She gripped him as tightly as she could, but she wasn't strong enough to resist him. She could taste the pre-cum leaking out and wondered how much longer he could last. He wasn't just gripping her hair; he was pulling it as well. The mild pain only added to her excitement as he continued to thrust his cock into her

mouth.

"Oh, yes that feels so good," he moaned. The pressure of his orgasm was building, approaching a level he could not contain. Her reluctant offer to swallow his seed floated around in his head, pushing him closer and closer to the point of no return. With great effort he slowed the pace of his thrusting, feeling the subtle bump of each of her fingers and his cock slid through her hand before it entered the nirvana of her warm wet mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his erection and she turned her head sideways so his rigid shaft caused her cheek to bulge outward. He pulled his cock back until only the tip was in her mouth, then he tipped her head back. His rigid shaft pressed against her jaw and forced her mouth open. He wanted to see his cum shoot into her mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to come," he moaned.

It was time for her to take back just a bit of control. Krista tightened her grip so that the head of his cock rested just inside her mouth. Her tongue traced along the rim of his cock head and flicked against the sensitive spot at the very tip. Moments later she got what she wanted, the floodgates opened, and a jet of thick, hot cum sprayed out, coating her tongue, and filling her mouth. A brief struggle ensued as he tried to shove his cock down her throat and she maneuvered to keep it right where she wanted it. They finally settled with and extra inch of his rigid shaft sliding past her lips, but not quite to the point where she was deep throating him. His grip on her hair did not relax until his erection began to fade.

There was something special about an orgasm from oral sex, Corbin thought as he watched the expression on Krista's face and saw the thick white cum coat her tongue. Just knowing that her mouth was filling with cum made the experience more intense. He could feel his cock jerking as his climax ran its course. He wondered if she enjoyed being on the receiving end of his orgasm as much as he appreciated having his mouth on her pussy when she came. Judging by the slight grimace on her face he guessed the answer was no, and then realized he was still pushing her head on to his cock. He relaxed his grip and watched his erection emerge from between her lips. Only a small drop of the pearly liquid escaped as the head of his cock popped out of her mouth. She wiped it off with the back of her hand and stood up, looping her arm around his neck and pulling down with unexpected force.

Pressing her lips against his, Krista thrust her tongue into his mouth, and then forcefully expelled the contents of her mouth into his. It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening, and when he did he struggled to break free of her embrace. In response, she grabbed one of his hands and shoved it against her pussy. As his fingers explored her wet slit, his struggled abated. She continued her passionate kiss until she felt him swallow her gift to him.

The kiss had caught him off guard, and what followed was completely unexpected. Corbin tried to refuse the salty liquid she was forcing into his mouth, but when he felt how wet she was his resistance evaporated. He let it flow down his throat and sucked it off her tongue, thrusting his fingers into her pussy at the same time. Finally she broke away from him.

"I said you could come in my mouth, I didn't say I was going to swallow it," she said with a laugh.

"Just for the record, you taste better than I do."

"I know," she replied, pulling his hand from between her legs and sucking the wetness off his fingers.

"Holy shit," he said, clearly flabbergasted.

"You should probably pull up your pants," she suggested, "I don't think I'm going to get any more use out of your cock."

"Yea, yea," he said.

"I had a good time, but I think it's time for me to go home. Hop in and I will give you a ride back to the office."

"Oh, okay," Corbin replied, disappointed that she had not offered to take him home with her.

As the car pulled out of the parking garage she broke the awkward silence, "So the next date is up to you. I hope I have not set the bar too high."

"That was certainly unexpected," he replied.

"I call them 'dare dates', as in 'I dare you to do this', and you get points for not freaking out. It does not have to be about sex, but it should be exciting or interesting. If you try dinner and a movie I will go home... with someone else."

"I'll keep that in mind, can I get your number?" he said.

"No, just let me know next time we meet at the gym," she replied as she turned into the office parking garage.

"I'm on the 2nd floor,"

As the car turned up the ramp she noticed there was only one vehicle, and it was a motorcycle.

"You're a biker?" she asked.

"I ride a motorcycle, but I have a cage for when the weather sucks."

The car rolled to a halt, "This is where you get out."

Corbin leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth tasted like sex, both his and hers. He smiled and exited the car. As the tail light disappeared around the corner he wondered what he could do that she would find interesting or exciting. He pulled on his helmet and straddled his bike, then started the lonely ride home.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12