Gym Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good, little girl," he groaned in her ear, sliding his tongue over her neck as she tilted her head for his touch.

"So do you..." She rocked her hips against his groin as he buried himself inside her. With another groan, he pressed a hand low on her back, tilting her body, as he lifted one of her legs up to the desk, opening her wide. The next thrust shifted angles and his head hit.... "Oh!" She cried with the sudden exquisite sensation.

And again. He knew just the spot now. "Please...." Her voice was breathless, desperate.

And one last.... Paul groaned as she came hard, clamping around him like a fist. He bucked against her, his balls drawing up tight, his cock swelling from the base, surging, pulsing.

"Ah..." His cry was low and hoarse, straight from the gut as he exploded into her like a fire hose. Burst after burst of hot semen erupted inside her and she dug her nails into the desk as she shuddered again and again. The heat of their orgasms was intense, the wet rush of it so primal, so...so...she couldn't think. Shuddering, Brenna sagged weakly against the desk.

Paul pulled free with a slurp and staggered back to collapse on the old armchair he kept in the corner of his office. His pants nearly broke his ankles as he tumbled back and he grabbed her skirt, pulling her down with him. They lay sprawled on the chair, half naked and panting.

Maybe spanking wasn't always the only way to get off, she though fuzzily, her body still humming. She'd never had as much pleasure as when he was inside her. She'd never had as much heat as he made inside her.

God, he was so screwed, Paul thought. Becca was the woman of his fantasies. She was also going to cost him his job when she grew bored and spilled the beans. He'd better bang her hard and often while he had the chance. Maybe Marilee would trip again...

12