Gym Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My finger began to alternate between sliding up just far enough to nudge her clit and pressing a knuckle just slightly into her quim: sliding, pressing, sliding. I paused just a moment to lift her by her ass and rip her panties down below her knees, then returned to my ministrations, this time mostly with a fingertip circling her clit. As I pressed her near side against me with my left arm, and teased and tapped and then rapidly stroked that clit, faster and faster, she gave in and came, tensing all over, her legs and everything between shuddering, her hand pressing mine into her intimate parts, her head bent back and a long thin cry "aaaahhhhh" escaping from her. I kept gently circling my hand up and down while pressing into her pussy lips and clit, and her orgasm lasted for a good minute, and then she slumped against me, a hand on my chest, and tried to regain her normal breath. Sweat was running all along her brow and her neck and down between her breasts.

But I wasn't done. After giving her a moment's peace to let the hyper-sensitivity ebb, I slid a finger up and down her pussy and then began to press its tip into her warm recesses, palm upward. In and out, in and out, slightly more rapidly, I penetrated, and as I reached my farthest incursion, I began to bend the finger and tap upward. As I did so, I felt what I hoped to: a small area on the roof of her tunnel began to stiffen and roughen, and I began to tap this area from every side and then directly on top. I gradually stopped sliding the finger, and now focused strictly on tapping and caressing that spot, with the heel of my hand pressed against her clit.

I accelerated the tapping, and began to waggle the deepest half of my finger up and down faster, and less and less gently. Finally I was vigorously batting that nodule at top speed, and a continuous low groan issued from her and she began to thrash her legs, and twist her torso. I couldn't see any of her face, with her hair tossed wildly in front of it. I batted constantly, pulling upward now from the wrist on each motion, and she thrashed away, and her groan started to rise to higher notes, and then she screamed, and came and came and came, her body violently jerking, pussy spasming, spittle flying from her mouth. She abandoned every fiber of herself to total pleasure, and I was thrilled. This was just what I had hoped, that I could give her ultimate physical pleasure, and show her just how completely I worshipped her. As she came down from the high, she slumped limply in my arms. I stopped moving my finger, and let it lie still in her pussy and feel the last few spasms and tightenings. Her head lolled back, eyes closed. Her open mouth began to try to speak. "Oh gah, oh g.., oh god, oh my god, I have never felt anything like that. How in god's name...what did you do?"

"I showed you what you deserve. If you've never felt that good, then you've never been with a man who properly appreciated how desirable you are. That's a shame. I'm glad I could bring it to you."

"Oh my god, 'feeling good' doesn't describe it. I felt like I left my body and my soul high-fived heaven. How in hell did we get to this point? Doesn't matter. There's still one little detail, and I'm a detail-oriented person."

Lifting her still-trembling self somehow, she stood up next to me, then moved one leg around my lap, and settled down so that her pussy lay against my desperate cock. She slumped almost helplessly against me, her body still not in her control, but she rose up enough to put the head of my cock against her well-worked pussy, and slid down again. I was deeply embedded in the woman who represented perfect beauty to me, and my cock had been waiting, not too patiently, for relief after experiencing two thrilling orgasms in this goddess, close up.

She laid her head on my shoulder, and tried to lift up and begin to fuck me. But she did not have the energy. So I grabbed her under her ass with both hands, and began to move her up and down. As her deep slippery warmth began to do its work on my hungry pecker, I moved her up and down just slightly faster, and hit the perfect pace. I started to feel it coming fast. As she purred a sexy "mmmmm" into my neck, I came, losing all conscious awareness of anything besides her soft pussy, pouring a tribute to her beauty as close to the center of her as I could get.

What had she said? "Oh my god, 'feeling good' doesn't describe it." Couldn't have said it better. I held her there like that, arms holding her close, lips kissing her hair, cock still in her pussy, for a long, long time.

I asked her, "What do you think after my first training session? I really think you can help me get where I want to be."

She grinned through her disheveled hair and said, "You show real promise. But you'll have to keep working at it." And she began to fuck me again, gently, slowly, like it might have to go on forever.

12