Gym Inspiration

Story Info
Flirting at the gym leads to a show.
2k words
4.15
46.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymguy
gymguy
10 Followers

I was at the gym on a Friday morning, just trying to get a sweat going. It had been a long workout, not one of my best, and I was finishing up with some work on my triceps. I had my sleeves rolled up, and I was looking in the mirror to see what I was working on, when I felt a sudden smack on my ass.

"Nice butt."

The weights dropped with a clang, and I turned around to see May, a spunky, little Latina woman I had come to know a little from around the gym. She wore tight, black, Lululemon yoga pants, a black and white sports bra, and a Giants hat. I smiled playfully as I took her in, lingering a little longer on her abs and the curve of her breasts peeking over the top of her bra.

"Hi, May. How are you?"

"I'm good, honey. What's new?"

We small talked for a little while, getting a little closer; I grabbed her arms to check the process on her biceps and gave them a little squeeze. She laughed and tried to push me away, but her hands slowed down and felt along the lines of my abs, then slightly brushed my cock through my shorts as she dropped them. While we had flirted before, it had all been innocent up until now, and we both became awkwardly quiet. I smiled at her, she smiled back, and it turned into a very provocative stare. She grabbed my hands and put them on her shoulders, saying, "I worked my shoulders today. Now I'm sore."

"So I guess I'm your masseuse now?"

"You don't want to?"

I spun her around forcefully and began rubbing her shoulders and upper back. I rubbed along her spine all the way down to her lower back, spread my fingers out along the top of her pants, then quickly stopped and gave her butt a firm slap, causing her to jump with a shriek.

"Fair is fair," I said.

"So what are you doing tonight, cutie?"

"Nothing. How 'bout you?"

"Let's go out."

After a quick run along the beach to clear my head and get the endorphins flowing, I went back home to get ready. I stripped out of my running shorts and underwear and started the shower. I took extra time to get ready, then stepped out to air dry. I tried to see myself in May's eyes. I'm 5'11", 185lbs, shaved head, light blue eyes. I played soccer in college, and vanity mixed with insecurity made me feel obligated to keep in shape. I never felt confident enough to say anything about me looked good, but the girls I dated all seemed to favor my legs and butt. I turned around to look at my ass, felt it to see how I was doing, then turned back around to look at my front. My cock was thick, but I never felt incredibly confident about its length, but out of obligation to full disclosure, it stands about six to seven inches when hard. Girth was definitely an area I felt a little better about.

May's image flashed through my head, her naughty smile from earlier inspiring me to dress to impress. I knew from previous conversations that she considered herself quite the flirt and liked dressing quite sexy. I decided I had to try to compete. I slid on some boxers, then decided against it, and dropped them to the floor. Even if she never knew, I'd be feeling naughty all night. A little fun always helped a date. I slid on some nice, dark jeans, a fitted white undershirt, and a dark, pinstriped button-up shirt.

At her apartment, I knocked on her door and saw her open the door wearing jeans that looked plastered to her thighs, a tight shirt that showed ample cleavage, and suede boots that reached her knees and had about three inch heels. I let her walk in front of me to the car, using it as an opportunity to stare at her curvy, Latina behind. I was suddenly reminded I wasn't wearing underwear. I let her into the car, shut the door, and readjusted myself as I walked around the back to get in the driver's seat. She was laughing a little as I got in.

"You okay," she asked, giggling.

I blushed, but tried to play dumb. "Yeah, why?"

"Looked like you had a little movement."

"You saw that? How embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm okay with it."

We flirted throughout dinner, then walked to a local bar. The upstairs was completely empty, and we walked up. Walking behind her, my eyes were glued to her butt. I was starting to get excited. We sat next to each other in the corner at a small, round table, our thighs touching. We held hands on top of the table, stared into each other's eyes, and leaned in for a slow, soft kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that all night," she said.

"Why didn't you do it earlier then?"

"Cause that's the guy's job."

"Well, let's keep going then." I leaned in and kissed her. She had amazingly soft lips, and I pulled away, amazed I had never noticed how full they were. Her eyes smiled at me, and I leaned in for more kisses. For the next half hour we barely touched our beers, but my hands found her thigh, her's found mine, and I moved mine to her stomach. Her toned abs got me even more excited, and I could feel myself straining against my jeans. It was sweet agony to feel it, anticipating what might happen.

She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "I want to tell you something." She paused and bit her lip. Then whispered, "I'm shy though."

"Don't be shy. You can tell me anything."

"That's why I want to. I feel like I can say anything, you make me feel so comfortable."

"So tell me."

"I can't."

I leaned over, brushed her shiny, black hair to the side, and softly kissed her neck. I kept placing slow, soft kisses up her neck. I placed my hand on her upper thigh, as close to her pussy as I dared to get, nibbled on her earlobe, and gently whispered, "Tell me."

She leaned in close, nibbled on my ear, put her hand on my dick and said, "I want to see you masturbate."

I leaned back to look at her, saw that she was embarrassed, but realized her hand was still on my dick. I smiled and said, "okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah. If that would turn you on, I would love to do it. I love the idea of being able to turn you on."

We stayed for another five minutes kissing much but talking little.

Back at her apartment, we went straight to her bedroom. She sat down first, then lay back staring at me. I crawled directly towards her and got on top of her between her legs. I kicked my shoes off and began kissing her neck. I made my way to her amazing lips, then back down her neck to her cleavage. I began kissing the top of her breasts and told May how soft they were. I began rubbing them through her shirt, but she stopped me. I thought I had done something wrong, but she sat up and took off her shirt, revealing a lacy, red bra. Her breasts looked amazing. Full and soft. She looked down as she reached behind her and undid her bra, revealing what I guessed to be 36c's. Her nipples were hard and long, and she had large aereolas about the size of a silver dollar. I pushed her gently back down and began licking her nipples. I nibbled gently, then sucked on them, then licked them. It was so exciting I could feel myself getting harder and began rubbing my erection against her pussy through her jeans. She began thrusting back and began moaning. I realized it wasn't an act; she was really turned on. In fact, I began to wonder if she was really feeling intense pleasure. I continued to move my dick against her pants, licking her nipples and grabbing her other breast and kneading it with my hand. She began moving faster and faster against me, then started screaming out loud as an orgasm hit her. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even know girls could come that way.

May opened her eyes and smiled mischievously at me. I smiled back, unsure what to do, the discomfort of a new partner. She pushed me off her onto my back, then got up on her knees. "Your turn," she said. "I want to watch."

I tried to decide what to do. I wanted to see her ass, to grab it, rub it, massage it, maybe even lick it. But I'm a pleaser. And she wanted me to touch myself. The idea of turning her on, turned me on.

"What do you want," I asked.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

I sat up and started unbuttoning my shirt. I stared at her to judge her excitement, and she began licking her lips unconsciously. She sat on her knees at the corner of her bed and watched me take off my undershirt. I slid my socks off and undid my belt. She began playing with her nipples. That convinced me, and I undid my pants and slid them completely off. She laughed a little giggle, and said, "No underwear! Naughty boy. I like it."

I lay back down, looked into her eyes, and reached down with my left hand to begin stroking my rock hard cock. I kept my eyes on her, and she stared back into mine. I thought she would be looking at my cock, but she seemed more interested in my eyes, more interested in how I felt. I decided she wanted to see me as if I was alone, so I closed my eyes and concentrated on my movements. I put my right hand behind my head to grab the pillow and leaned my head back. I imagined May sliding off her jeans, bending over in front of me to take them off, revealing a lacy, red thong to match her bra.

I opened my eyes. She had been watching my face, but when she saw me looking she smiled and looked down at my cock. I moved my eyes to her tits and her hand that was still unconsciously rubbing her nipples. She looked back at my eyes and seemed to like that I was looking at her. She got off the bed and stood to the side and began undoing her pants. She turned around and slid off her jeans. Sure enough, she had a lacy, red thong. She bent forward to remove her pants then turned back around.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

I nodded and moaned slightly.

"I like watching you. I can imagine you doing this at home today after the gym, thinking about my body."

"I did."

"Did you? I like that."

"Yeah. I came so quickly."

"Show me."

I looked down at her panties and noticed that she was completely bald. I began stroking myself faster. I noticed some precum on the tip of my dick. I took my right hand and began rubbing it around the tip of my dick, leaving my left hand to stroke while my right hand stayed put to rub the cum around the tip. I used both hands to jack off. I stared at her body, rock hard but curvy and soft at the same time. I began to feel like I would cum soon. She must have seen it in my eyes. She stood on the bed, straddling me, so she stood directly over me. I moved my eyes from her smile, down past her amazing breasts, past her panties, down her legs. I moved my eyes back up to hers, and as I looked at her, she pursed her lips and said, "Cum!"

I began to spray my cum all over my abs and chest. I moaned louder than I would if I were alone, so turned on. She crouched down and sat on my legs, leaned forward, placing her breasts against my chest, sandwiching my cum between our bodies, out stomachs and chests wet with my cum. She kissed me deeply on the lips and said, "Mmmm."

gymguy
gymguy
10 Followers