Gym Instruction

Story Info
A wife gets some extra physical workout.
2.2k words
3.82
158.9k
99
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,277 Followers

I arrived home early expecting the house to be empty; instead I found Anne's car and her fitness instructor Rob's car parked in the driveway. I had met Rob several times at the gym myself and he would occasionally come over for extra sessions with both of us, so I didn't think anything of it. I parked the car along the road and walked back home. I couldn't get my key in the front door so went around back and let myself in the back door. There was soft music playing which I assumed was from the lounge and another sound which I couldn't initially place.

Whatever it was stopped me from calling out, and I walked along the corridor towards the lounge and the sounds got louder, then I heard my wife, Ann cry out which left me in no doubt what was happening the other side of the door.

"Oh yes Rob just there, right there that feels so good, finger my cunt get it good and wet for your big cock"

I was taken aback and stopped in my tracks, my stomach was churning, my heart was beating hard and fast, and my mouth went dry. Then as the realisation that my wife was obviously being fucked by Rob, my senses started to return. Instead of wanting to rush in and stop what was going on, I found myself wanting to see what was happening. I retraced my steps and went into the Dining room which backed onto the lounge and found I could see into the lounge without giving away my presence. I looked into the lounge and saw my wife naked but for a red Basque and a pair of red stilettos bent over the back of our sofa, Rob who was totally naked, was giving her cunt a good fingering and was squeezing her tits with his other hand.

His fully erect cock was bouncing against his stomach and a pair of heavy balls swung between his legs. Without so much as a groan he lifted my wife with one arm spun her around, so her head was nearest the ground and her legs above his head. He held her up by wrapping his arms around her waist and she placed her thighs over his shoulders. He had easy access to her sopping wet pussy. She had unhindered access to his rigid cock. The scene was highly arousing as I watched my wife being tossed around by this hunk like she was a rag doll.

Ann had her hands on his thighs and her mouth wrapped around his cock, her head bobbing on its length. He was lapping at her pussy like a bear eats a pot of honey. Me, well I was desperately trying not to come in my pants. I loosened my belt and undid my zipper allowing my trousers to drop to the floor around my ankles. My underwear quickly followed and my erect cock, which was as hard as I had ever experienced, sprang free. My balls were taut and hard and ached with the knowledge of what would happen shortly.

I took a firm grip on my rigid tool, and returned to the sexually arousing scene I had come upon, my emotions were in turmoil. My wife was cheating on me, but instead of anger I was so aroused and desperately wanting to witness the outcome of whatever they were going to do together. They were still in the standing sixty nine positions and Rob was by now face fucking my wife, who by now had her hands firmly gripping his buttocks and appeared to be pulling him towards her eagerly awaiting mouth. The sounds of their lovemaking accompanied the soft music which had aided my unheard approach, to where I now stood unseen and unheard.

Rob then flipped her over, and almost threw her onto our sofa, her pussy glistening in the ambient light coming from the two lamps on the mantelpiece. Rod then grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs back onto his shoulders. Placing his cock against the entrance to her pussy he allowed his weight to push his cock into my wife's pussy. Ann was moaning throughout this, and it got louder as Rod went deeper;

"Oooooh Mmmmph!....Oh yes oh god yes fill my cunt you fucker"

Rob adjusted his feet once he was fully entered and then began to slide that cock in and out at a steady pace.

"Now you cock teasing bitch, prepare to be fucked senseless"

Rob gradually picked up the pace until I thought our sofa was going to break, so hard were his thrusts. My wife gripped the front edge as he hammered her pussy into submission. Her small body bouncing up and down as he did as he had promised, and fucked her senseless. Ann was grunting and groaning, like an animal at the fucking she was receiving. Shouting in between thrusts, dirty talk she had never been so far gone like this before;

"God, oh fuck, yes fuck, fuck, and ooohhhh yesssssss"

"Fuck me stud, fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck it good you bastard" she yelled.

"Go on fuck the arse right of me, fuck my cunt like only you can you fuckin stud"

Rob was like a steam piston driving in and out of my cheating slut of a wife's cunt. Every time he rammed in a frothy mix of her juices and his precum, squirted out of her abused hole and dripped of his balls and dribbled over the front of our leather sofa. I was frantically wanking myself silly, my cock felt so hot, it ached with anticipation of the inevitable load my balls were getting near to shooting up its length, they were also so fucking sore I thought I would surely damage them.

Ann was in the throes of yet another orgasm, her body shaking and her legs flapping around above his head, the red stilettos making it look as slutty as Rob battered my wife's cunt into oblivion. This stud sure knew how to dish out a good hard fucking, such as I could never dream of delivering. I felt the familiar tingling in my balls, my legs started to shake and I had to grip a nearby cupboard to steady myself as I shot my load over our carpet. The first shot must have went five feet from where I stood, the next three or four working their way back towards me, until the last few spurts or rather dribbles ran down over my hand as I continued to pump my still erect cock, again a first for me, as I usually went limp after Cumming.

I gently massaged my ball sac with my other hand until my balls began to drop back down from disappearing up inside my groin, and then gently began to pull and tease them trying to ease the aching pain I was feeling.

I returned to watching the two lovers, in time to see Rob lift her up from the sofa. Then he half pushed half placed her over the back of the sofa, her ravaged cunt gaping open and covered in the mixture of their combined juices. Her ass stuck up in the air and her head hung over the back of the sofa as she tried to regain some form of composure. Rob walked around the front of her and holding her head up by grabbing a handful of hair shoved his sticky coated cock into her mouth.

"Now suck it clean bitch, and don't take forever that pussy of yours needs more cock"

My wife Ann obliged him and used her hands to lift his heavy ball sac up so she could clean them off for him also. Then Rob who had been holding her hair grabbed her head with both hands and began shoving his cock down her throat. Ann was making loud gagging sounds and I could see spit flying from her lips as Rob fucked her face like he had her cunt moments before.

"This'll teach you to be such a cock tease at the gym you fucking slut" he grunted

"From now on, you'll be my fuck toy to do with what I want bitch, no more teasing just plenty of cock and plenty of spunk for your slutty holes"

All Ann could do was moan and groan as he never eased up to allow her to answer. Rob began grunting loudly and I saw his cock twitch, my wife's eyes bulged and her throat was making frantic swallowing motions. I realised Rob had dumped a load down her gullet. This had me as hard as a rock again. My right fist was beating my cock frantically, my aching balls were slapping against my thighs which felt like jelly. But I wasn't ready to release another load just yet despite that all too familiar feeling. I wanted more, I wanted to see if my wife would beg him to stop or admit he had shagged the arse of her as he had stated.

After Rob had cum he pulled out and slapped my wife's face with his cock, calling her a fucking whore and a filthy slut, who was only good for fucking. To my amazement Anne was agreeing with him;

"Yes, yes I am, treat me like the cheap two bit slut I am".

"My husband's cock won't be enough for me now stud I need your big cock"

"Oh you'll get plenty of this bitch, more than you could ever hope for and maybe some other cocks as well"

"I know a few of the guys who want to help teach you a lesson for your slutty cock teasing ways. I will be only too happy to let them join in bitch, now bend over the back of this sofa till I fuck that cunt of yours again"

Ann quickly got into position, the look of lust on her face giving away how much she was enjoying being fucked by this stud. It was obvious she was so hot and in need of Rob's cock inside her already well used cunt.

Rob stood behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart; he began by teasing my wife, rubbing his saliva coated cock over her clit and gently pushing his head against her cunt entrance. Then he slowly eased the first few inches of that glorious fuck rod into my wife's cunt. I watched mouth gaping open, cock pulsating balls tingling as he eased it in slowly inch by glorious inch, her cunt stretching and opening up for him. I could only imagine how stretched and filled she felt.

Rob was filling her cunt, to the limit. When he was finally all the way in Ann sighed and turned her head around to look at him;

"Now you bastard fuck me, and fuck me hard the way I like it"

Rob began to oblige my wife's request, slowly at first, grinding himself fully into her, his thick cock and heavy balls rubbing and banging against her clit, almost immediately I saw Ann's legs shake and she let out a low moan

"Oh God I'm fucking cumming I'm cummmmmming"

Rob grabbed hold of her hips and began to pound her really hard, the room was filled with the sounds of sex and the smell reached my nostrils heightening my own pleasure. My own fist flying up and down the length of my own cock in time to Rob's pounding of my wife.

"Oh fuck fuck I'm gonna cum again you bastard, I'm gonnaa......Aaaaaaah"

Anne's legs visibly collapsed causing her to push even harder against Rob's penetration which in turn prolonged her orgasm. Rob still kept at her faster and harder he seemed to go. I thought to myself god this man fucks at a phenomenal pace, it's like watching a steam trains driving rod. Her pussy was oozing juices all over Rob's balls, the sofa back and Rob's thighs. Each time I thought Rob was about to dump his load in her he seemed to restrain himself. I could hear his thighs slapping loudly against my wife's ass, the loud dirty squelching sounds, the constant moans and grunts of pleasure coming from my wife, who I knew had never experienced a fucking like she was getting right in front of me.

As I shot another load over our carpet, Rob was indeed nearing his final moments as he began grunting;

"Jesus, oh fuck yeaah, take it bitch take it"

Every stroke penetrating my wife to the limit

"Here it comes bitch, Fuck Ooooh Yeeeeah"

I saw his bum cheeks clench, and his heavy balls visibly started to lift and pulse with each shot he was firing into her cunt. He finished emptying his load and gave her several long hard thrusts to ensure he had filled her belly with as much of his cum as possible. My wife laid limp and moaning over the back of our sofa. Rob stepped back and I saw her gaped, ravaged hole spunk oozing out in great globs, over her thighs and our sofa. I thought to myself wonder if that will mark it, stupid I know, I decided to retire so grabbed my discarded clothing and retreated to the back door dressed quickly and returned to my car. I drove around for about an hour and returned to find Rob just leaving; I knew they had obviously fucked again.

I got out and Rob smiled at me and said;

"Hi, just been giving your better half a good workout"

As I shook his hand I thought I know you have and hopefully I will get to see you give her more extra workouts soon.

easyballs
easyballs
1,277 Followers