Gym Membership Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Crystal be able to escape?
7.1k words
4.11
54.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collaborative work by both Crystal_Clear1000 and Kircanos.

This story contains many scenes of Non Consensual sex.

If you are under 18 years of age do not read this.

If you are 18 or older read away, I hope you enjoy it.

I know we have enjoyed writing it. More chapters will come as I can get them ready for posting.

Feel free to rate the story and leave feedback. I love to hear what you all enjoy best.

*

Scott saw the door to the exam room already open as he came closer to it; a surge of adrenalin ran through his body, she's out. It was going to be so much fun, hunting down his new toy. He looked up as he heard a door click, he grinned as he moved towards the sound. There were two doors side by side, the men's and women's locker room. He thought for a moment, she seemed like such a prude, she wouldn't ever be caught in a men's locker room. His hand touched the handle, he paused, and he released his grip on it. There were two ways out of the women's locker room, one was the pool and the other was the exercise room. There was no way out of the pool area, but the exercise area had access to the front door.

He turned and headed to the exercise room, he pulled his bag tight on his shoulder as he sprinted down the hallway. He made his way to the exercise room and looked around at all of the machines, a wide grin crossed his face as the potential positions he could put her in crossed his mind. He set his bag down in the middle of the room and went and waited next to the door for her to come out to him.

Crystal worked on slowing down her breathing. She knew she had to keep calm or she would hear nothing over the thrumming in her head. The adrenaline was pumping fast through her veins. She thought for a second that she had heard a click or something and paused to stay very still incase Scott had somehow found her here. When she heard nothing more she let herself breathe again and continued to move forward in the dark touching the wall to guide her. Her eyes began to adjust to the darkness and she could see the outlines of the benches near the lockers and was able to move away from the wall and walk through the rows as she headed toward the exercise room door.

She finally reached the door and held her shoulder against it for a brief second, but before she pushed it outward she paused for a second. She wondered if she should attempt to unlock the lock on her locker and get at her cell phone. It would not be an easy task to do, but if she were able to get at it she could push the speed dial for her mother to get help. She left the door, which just barely shuddered as she did so. She headed for her locker and said a quick thank you that she had picked one of the lower lockers for her stuff. If it had been a higher one it would have been near impossible to get her hands up to it, being tied together behind her back as they were.

She had a five-dial combo lock so all she had to do was look back and squint at it enough till she lined up the numbers. Finally she clicked the last number into place and clicked the lock open. She opened the door carefully and attempted to pull out her gym bag. She tried very hard not to make noise, but the door lightly bumped against the other locker twice as she was pulling the bag out with her back to the locker. There just was no way to eliminate all the noise of the activity.

Scott pressed his back against the wall and waited for the door to open, the anticipation of the chase tingled through his body. He was enjoying playing with her, she had spirit he had to give her that much. He knew it was going to take quite a lot to break her, but he was always up for a challenge. He sucked in his breath as he saw the door move, and grinned, she's trying to head out the front door. The long moment of anticipation dragged on, as she didn't emerge and the door stayed shut. He thought he heard the sound of the lockers being used; he held his breath and pressed his ear to the door. A shiver went down his spine, as he thought about what she might be doing in there, trying to contact someone.

He reached for the door and pushed it in, he flicked on the light illuminating the locker room. The cell phone clicked open just as the light in the locker room flicked on and Crystal closed her eyes against the brightness for a second. Then her eyes adjusted to the light and she looked up quickly to see Scott standing only a few yards away. There she was naked and squatting down over her gym bag, she had a cell phone in her hands. He sprinted towards her. She started to move her finger down the key pad trying to find the number five to speed dial for her mom, but just as her finger was finding the number she felt the wind knocked out of her. He put his shoulder into hers knocking her sideways and separating her from her phone, it slid across the floor.

Crystal connected sharply with the tile floor and felt the pain of it shudder through her entire left side before it started to subside. Her head had also connected with the floor slightly from the momentum. He stepped over her and went to the cell phone and picked it up, no call had been made, and he let out a low chuckle as he shut it off. Just a few more seconds and she would have been able to make the call.

"Very crafty, Crystal," pulling the battery out of the phone he stepped back over her and returned the item to her bag, "I'm very impressed you thought of this, I will have to keep a better eye on you." Crystal heard Scott speaking and tried to raise her head, but when the room spun a little she dropped it again and groaned. He glanced at her still form. He had hit her really hard and the tile floor wasn't very forgiving. He bent over her and helped her up to her knees and then dragged her a couple of steps and laid her over the edge of one of the cold metal benches.

When her skin connected with the bench she groaned again at the shock of the coolness before it began to warm to her natural body heat. He sat down on the bench next to her and touched her back. "So, who was it you planned to call?" He sat her bag down on his lap and started to go through it. "Were you hoping your boyfriend would come to rescue his fat princess?" He rummaged through her things to make sure she didn't have any other surprises in there.

She chose not to answer. She could hear him looking through her bag. She turned her head to see, her hair slightly covered her vision as she did so. He lifted out an extra set of clothes she had packed for changing into after she was done at the gym, then her hair brush and extra hair ties, her shampoo and conditioner, her travel tooth brush, extra underwear and socks, head phones, the new blank food diary he had given her, and her travel sewing kit.

Scott sat the bag down on the floor and zipped it up satisfied that she didn't have anything in there that he needed to worry about. He got up off the bench and stood behind her, reaching down he pulled her hair back fixing it in a ponytail and wrapping one of the spare hair ties around it. "I want you to be able to see what all is going on" he said as he leaned down and wrapped his arm around her mid section, he lifted her up to her feet and wrapped his arms around her waist.

One hand moved up her back to her ponytail, he pulled her hair, pulling her to him as he pressed his chest to her back. He leaned down and kissed her neck, his other hand moved up her waist to her breast. He began to fondle her breast, softly massaging it, his fingertips kneading her flesh. His lips moved down her neck, softly kissing her, as his other hand moved between each tit stroking it and softly playing with her nipples.

Terror sunk in as Crystal realized that there would be no help coming, not tonight anyhow. Even her mother would probably not worry until morning thinking that Crystal had just been tired and had not called that evening because she fell asleep. A few small tears escaped her eyes. At least the hair pulling didn't hurt as much when he pulled on the base of the ponytail like that. She felt his kisses and his other hand as it explored her soft breasts again. She felt the involuntary warmth spreading once again from her pussy as his movements on her nipples caused the erotic reaction that she so desperately did not want to have right now. She felt the strangest reaction. A mixture of revulsion and arousal at the same time.

He continued this gentle attention for a few more moments before he stopped and moved his head next to her ear, his lips pressed against her ear. "Now, on to the punishment." He said; his voice almost sounding as if it was something he wasn't looking forward to doing. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her to look at him, the smile on his face showed that he was going to enjoy every moment of it. She could see his almost sadistic grin. The look frightened her and she dropped down a little to get away from his hands which only held her shoulders and she tried to step away from him towards the exercise room door.

Scott felt her move down and away from him, he let her go, his hands no longer touching her body as she moved towards the door. She went a few steps before he came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her mid section again. "Good I was thinking the same thing." He walked with her and pulled the door open as he escorted her into the exercise room. He paused and looked around at all of the equipment available for him to use, he walked her towards a hamstring curl machine. She thrashed about in his arms as he all but dragged her to the machine.

"I think a spanking is in order for your punishment, Crystal." He forced her down onto the machine, his strong hands moving around her body as he positioned her the way he wanted her on the machine. Without the use of her arms she could not fight him off as he harshly pushed her upper body down onto her knees and then bent her upper body across the mat of the machine. Then with his knee firmly planted on her back he lifted her legs up and over the machine's end and forced her to straddle it. He placed her legs under the round leg holders and even thought she tried to lift the weights with her legs he was able to hold it still long enough to fasten the heavy weight to the machine.

Crystal's breasts felt extremely uncomfortable against the mat's hard fabric. And with her arms tied she was afraid that if she moved around too much she might fall off the machine and hurt herself. "Twenty swats should teach you a clear lesson." Standing up off of her he caressed her ass a few times. She tried to prepare herself for the pain that was sure to come. He lifted his hand and brought it down with a hard smack on her right cheek. Against her will she screamed as his hand met its mark. He did the same to her left cheek, the sound echoing around the other wise quiet room. He could see his hand print starting to show on her creamy pale flesh as he continued to smack her ass. Two swats later her ass felt like it was on fire. She tried to move her legs, but the angle was bad so it only came out as a wiggle as he continued.

Scott kept up his hits on her ass, watching her try to move, seeing her wiggle as she tried to get free. Her scream filled the room as his hand landed on her ass one more time. He paused after 10 hits allowing her a chance to breathe and relax. Crystal had screamed after almost every hit to her ass. Tears streaked down from her eyes onto the vinyl seat and created a wet spot there. Her pussy also had been moist from Scott's touches on her nipples earlier and it left a moist stain on the vinyl that Crystal wasn't even aware of. Her ass glowed red and as he rubbed his hand on her skin he could feel the heat radiating from the marks that he had left. She took deep breaths and laid her face down on the vinyl resting her head.

He bent down close to her face and brushed some of the hair away. "We're only half done with this, Crystal." She closed her eyes against the thought of more still to come. He stood back up and resumed his administration of her punishment. His hand rose and fell once again striking her skin even harder than before, her soft flesh jiggled with each hit. She lifted her head and screamed anew. The pain seemed worse somehow. She wasn't sure if it was because he hit harder or because her skin had just reacted unhappily after the rest.

After he had finished his count to 20 he stopped and stoked her ass, running his fingertips along her crimson skin. As he did even his fingertips across her reddened buttocks hurt, she was so tender there now. He walked away from her for a few moments leaving her to regain her breath and composure. He moved his hand to her legs and pulled them out from underneath the bar and then helped her up off of the machine. Her tits stuck to the vinyl seat and peeled away with a sting of pain as he lifted her chest up. He helped her up to her feet knowing it was going to be very painful for her to sit at the moment, he presented a bottle of water in front of her face.

"Would you be willing to open your mouth for this?" He rubbed the cool bottle against her tear-streaked cheek. Standing once again in front of him, looking from him to the bottle he held she decided that water was most important and so opened her dry mouth for him to place the bottle into.

He smiled as she opened her mouth; he placed the bottle at her lips and slowly lifted it up allowing the cool liquid to pour from the bottle and into her mouth. He titled it down allowing her to swallow the water that she had. He lifted it up again offering her another drink; she opened her mouth again to accept the drink. The cool water felt wonderful against Crystal's throat. He took a drink from the bottle himself and then set it down on the floor. He picked up a towel and quickly wiped her sweat and tears off of the vinyl, he was surprised to see the wet stain where her pussy had been, but cleaned it up as well. He smiled as he tossed the towel over his shoulder and put his hand on her stomach.

"Now what should I show you next?" he asked as he looked out over the gym. He led her over to another piece of exercise equipment guiding her with one hand on her hair and the other around her waist; it was designed to help strengthen the inner thighs by squeezing them together against a weights resistance. He turned her towards him and forced her to sit down on the cold vinyl seat, he could see the discomfort on her face as her sore ass was forced to have something pressed against it. It had felt like a thousand little needles stinging her flesh. She winced and let go a loud pain-filled gasp and tried to lift back up off the offending seat, but he pushed her back down.

With her arms still tied behind her the angle forced her breast out in front of her.

He put his knee in between her legs and forced them apart moving one into the stirrup and securing it there with a Velcro strap. He did the same to the other one, her legs now spread for him to see all of her lovely body. He began to fondle her breasts once more; his hands cupping them softly and lifting them, spreading them apart and then letting them sink back into their normal resting place.

Crystal wished her breasts were not so sensitive. She knew his attentions to them would cause her pussy to wet even more, it always did. "I wonder if your ass is the only thing that is warm." He let go of her breasts and started to move his hand slowly down her body. She began to pull her legs together on the machine trying to block his hand from getting to her moist womanhood.

He laughed seeing her strain to close her legs; the weight had already been set at a very high setting. She continued desperately to close her legs, but only succeeded in gaining a few inches at most. His hand continued moving lower on her body, he felt the heat radiating from her pussy as his fingers descended there. He cupped her in his hand and softly began to massage it. "You're very warm, Crystal." His hand continued to stroke her. She continued to strain against the weight as his hand moved along her pussy lips.

She looked down and to the side. He placed his other hand on her hair and pulled it so she was forced to look up at him, he spread her lips apart with his fingers and let his middle finger slowly slip into her silky warm pussy. He felt the wetness envelop his finger as he moved it in and out of her pussy. He pulled his finger out then and held it for her to see, it shown in the light, her juices evidently on it. "What is this," he asked as he moved it closer for her to see, "you're so wet, slut." He said teasingly.

He moved his hand back down to her pussy and continued to rub it, as he let his finger slide in and out of her. She closed her eyes and tried to think of something else, anything else to get her mind to stop focusing on his finger. "So tell me what gets your pussy wet Crystal, is it the bondage, the spanking, having your tits played with or knowing that you're going to do everything that I say?" He asked as he let go of her hair and moved his finger to her clit. He started to rub it slowly up and down.

Her body jumped at his touch and she squirmed trying to escape his finger as it rubbed her clit causing little shoots of pleasure to coarse through her. "Stop it! Please!!! Stop it!!!!" She all but screamed as new tears fell from her eyes. The angle of the chair, her tied arms, and the spread position of her legs made it nearly impossible for her to go anywhere at all.

Scott chuckled softly as she screamed at him to stop, he slowed down his finger on her clit, letting it move back and forth even slower. He lifted her chin up to look at him; he smiled softly at her, seeing the tears streaming down the side of her face. "Now you don't mean that Crystal," he said as she tried to pull away from his hand, "your body doesn't want me to stop." Grinning he started to speed up his rubbing of her clit again. His finger moved faster back and forth across her sensitive skin, the juices from her pussy providing the lubrication for his movements not to hurt her. Scott's finger played its game of slow then fast causing Crystal's body to react accordingly.

"Your body is telling me that it wants my cock inside of you." He said as he let go of her chin and moved his hand to her shoulder. "It's telling me to fuck you like the slut that you are, to use your pussy." He laughed seeing the new fear on her face. He was actually going to rape her! 'Oh God.' Crystal thought to herself. She struggled to get out of the seated position with a renewed energy. He pushed her back into the seat making her ass sting sharply from the added weight, her arms hurt as he pinned them to the chair. She screamed in frustration and sobbed loudly tears pouring down her cheeks. "Is that what you want Crystal?" He asked teasingly, his voice soft as she grunted from the new pain. "My body is not my voice, I don't want you to rape me. Please...please don't do this!!" Crystal pleaded with Scott. Tears still fell from her eyes.

Scott softly clucked his tongue as she pleaded for him to stop. "I know your body isn't your voice, Crystal," he said as he stopped rubbing her clit and again moved his fingers in and out of her pussy, "But your body won't lie to me...the way that your lips will." He said as he released her shoulder and touched her lips. He wiped a few of the tears off of her face as his other hand continued to thrust in and out of her silken moistness. He leaned down pressed his forehead against hers. "When was the last time someone properly fucked your cunt?" He asked as he pulled his fingers out of her dripping pussy.

"Non of your Goddamn business, asshole!!!" She screamed at him. Then he removed his fingers and moved away. He stood up and went to the part of the room near the free weights. She saw him head toward the weights and heard him moving something on a piece of equipment. 'Not another one.' She thought to herself as her head fell back against the machine she was currently on. He selected an adjustable weight bench and rose up part of it. He came back over to her and undid the straps at her legs. He put his arms around her waist the slick juices of her pussy wiped off from his fingers onto her skin. He lifted her up and helped her stand.

12