Gym of Lust

Story Info
Felicia doesn't know an average day is about to go lustful.
1.3k words
3.34
38.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia always seemed to be a sweet girl and was always very innocent. She was extremely beautiful and had a perfect body. DD breasts and a large bubble butt that gave any man a raging one just to see her walk. She had an hourglass shape with brunette hair and blue eyes to get lost in. She would always show her body off wearing tight clothes to and from the gym she works at. She was supper model height for a lady and was absolutely jaw dropping all the way around. What people didn't realize was her wildly horny side.

Yes, Felicia was always horny and she never knew why. She never bothered to question it. Her boyfriend had just broke up with her after two years of pleasuring her and she didn't know what to do without him. She would have to find a alternate release. She would masturbate but it never seemed to do the trick. She would soon learn her problems would be over soon.

To get to her gym she had to cross a college campus. This campus was the Shawnee campus. She always got turned on by seeing some of the sexy men who went there and even the ones who would work out in her gym.

It was any other normal day except Felicia wasn't here to work out today. She planned to just fill out some papers and take some checks to deposit. Today she wore short jean shorts that showed off the very bottom of her ass and a pink thong and sports bra. She walked across campus as she got looks from just another every guy there. She loved the attention and even gave a couple of winks on her way to the gym. She unlocked the door and went inside to her office. It was closed on Sundays so no one would be there. She went into her office and sat down.

"God I really don't want to do this" she said to herself as she booted up her computer. She hated doing this and keeps meaning to remind herself to hire someone to do it for her. Again she would likely forget. She went away filing papers and entering new members into the computer. Finally she would take the checks to the bank and return to finish up.

"What could I do to make this interesting" she thought and had a light bulb go off. She pulled her jeans down and moved her thong to the side. She opened and door and pulled out a butt plug. She lubed it up and slowly in and out got it to go farther and farther in. She moaned the whole time and finally it went in the full way.

"Ahhhh, that never gets to be an old feeling" she would wear it to the bank and back while walking the whole way. She pulled her shorts back up and walked out. She hoped someone might notice as the thought of their reaction turned her on. Well, more on than before. She walked the full half mile there not trying to hold her walk steady making it pretty obvious. She'd never done this before and kind of liked it. She then returned to the gym and found the front door wide open.

"Shit how did I forget to lock?" She asked herself. Then she realized her shenanigans made her lose focus. She walked in slowly after shutting the door behind her. It didn't seem anyone was there and she walked to her office where she took her plug out and put it back. She finished up and left her office.

"Hello Licia," someone said in the dark. She was startled and couldn't see a thing. She knew only one person called her that and his name was Mark. She struggled to find the switch and turned it on to find ten guys all in the newly lit room. She fell backwards in astonishment.

"What the fuck are you guys doing? You know the gym is closed on Sundays," she yelled in frustration and approached Mark.

"Sorry, we just thought we'd surprise you, ya know, be spontaneous," he said as she got right in front if him.

"Well don't do it again, you almost killed me," she said, "What do you want anyways?"

"Ahhhh that's the surprise," and quickly two guy grabbed her arms and tied them above her head to a rope on the ceiling.

"Fuck Mark! What are you doing?" She yelled.

"Well we know how horny you get and thought we'd show you a good time besides we all graduate in a few months so we thought we would give you a parting gift.

"What are you going to do to me!?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"Shhhhh enough questions," said another guy named Alex who pulled down her jean shorts. They were thought to get off with the extra size she has. They all pulled their shorts off leaving some naked and others with just their underarmor.

"Please don't!" She yelled. Some thing was telling her not to do this as they removed her thong and exposing her most private areas. Her tan line appeared all around as Alex slapped her butt a few times.

"Mark will you do the honors?" He asked. Mark didn't hesitate to step up to the plate as he was in black sleeveless underarmor. He rubbed her pussy as she became hot.

"Damn, you're moist already!" He shouted as the others laughed. Mark was definitely the biggest she'd ever seen. He grabbed the back of her legs and pulled them around her as her arms kept her upper body in check. Mark played a little bit and rubbed his 10" cock around her pussy lips. He plunged in as she let out a loud moan.

"Oh my god! You're- you're huge!" She cried out as Mark pumped in and out.. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her body was all in but her mind told her not to like it. His cock was so big and fat it spread her pussy wider with each pump. He then reached around and shoved three of his fingers inside of her asshole. He stopped and made her lick them clean before continuing. Alex came up behind her started to play with her asshole. He then removed her sports bra revealing her large breasts to everyone. He slapped them a few times and spit on her asshole. He put the tip of his cock onto her asshole and slowed plunged his way in.

"Hey guys, she prepared her asshole for us! What a good slut!" He said and slapped on of her titties. Mark leaned over and started to suck on them.

"Oh my god! Guys! Please! Stop!" She yelled at her double penetrators. She'd never done this before. Her body was slowly melting not it. Her juices pushed past Mark's fat cock and drip onto the floor.

Alex and Mark found a rhythm and went in and out at the same time. She could barely hang on. She couldn't as her tits were slapping together with each upward movement.

"Oh my god!" She cried out. Mark pulled out as her juices soaked the floor. Alex kept going which only made the orgasm more powerful and last longer, "Ah! Don't stop! It feels so good! Fuck my ass! Fuck it harder!" Alex was pumping so hard his balls were slapping into her wet pussy. Alex almost came and didn't want to shoot his load right away so he pulled out quickly. He let her down as she could barely stand up. They cut her lose a spend she fell to the floor in her post orgasmic rush.

"I want all of you to have a turn with me," she said in between breaths. She got smirk on her face as she realized she was about to be gang-banged by all of these men. She licked her lips in lust as they all approached her.