Gym Ratz, Round 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

I've had my hands on my tits, and now I find the nipples, pinching and pulling slightly, and oh fuck! It goes right to my cunt! When he sees me whimper and moan he smiles, and I can see he likes it. And feels it too, because my cunt begins to flutter and clench around him, and he gasps, "Oh yeah!"

I have to close my eyes and my head goes back, and now it seems I can feel him twice as much. And when he begins to move faster, I begin to moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhh god Tony! Yesss, baby oooooo, yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I know I'm not going to last much longer and I don't want it to end this fast but it doesn't matter now because, ohmyfuckinggod, I'm over the top! I grab his arms and yell, "Tonyyyyy! Oh baby fuck me! Fuck me now! Harderrrr!"

And he does, with a growl, as he jams it into overdrive, slamming into me and pounding my hard ass down into the mattress. I throw my legs up into the air, then wrap them around him and pull hard! And when I scream and lose all control, he keeps going, slowing a little but fucking me with a steady pace. I cum like a train, exploding under him and lifting him as I grind. It's even better than when he ate me, and it takes a long time before I come down, shock after shock slamming though me. But Finally I lie limp, whimpering and gasping under him, and I realize, that iron bar is still in me, still moving slowly!

When I grab him with both hands he smiles, bends down and kisses me and slows till he's hardly moving. "Oh god, Tony," I gasp, "that was ... amazing!"

"I thought so too!" he laughs. "I'm just glad you survived! But I loved every second of it!" And he kisses me again. And slowly, his hips begin to move again.

But I'm too spent to feel much or do much and I pull him down onto me and give him a kiss. And then say, "Give me a minute, Tony, you took my breath away!" I'm well aware that right now it's 2-0 my favor, and I'm not quitting on him but I need a little break.

He rolls to his side, taking me with him, and slides gently out of me. And we hold each other and touch and kiss and play, but already, I'm missing that feeling inside of me, and I can feel his cock touching me, still hard and hot! Of course I quickly find it with my hand, and he sighs with pleasure when I gasp him. And as we cuddle I slowly stroke him, his cock well lubed with my cum.

Soon he's sighing into my mouth as we kiss, and his hips move slowly in time with my hand. And I feel his palm cup my pussy again. And I gasp as I realize how good it feels, as he begins to return the favor, stroking me lightly. Soon we are gasping together, and I let go and press against him. And when he moves his hand away his cock is stroking up and down my pussy.

He deserves a break, and I push him onto his back and slide on top, giggling as I give him a long deep kiss. Now he's moaning and his hips are pumping harder, and that big cock feels sooooooo good against my clit! Planting my knees I push up and reach behind, grabbing his cock, and I quickly lift to position it and slide slowly down. Oh fuck, I wasn't expecting it to feel this good! And I love how he gasps and shudders and moans as my ass comes to rest on his hips and I'm stuffed full once again.

Lifting just a little I begin to rotate my hips, and groan as I feel it moving inside me, and his breath is coming in short hard pants now. And when I lean forward, put my hands on his shoulders and slowly pump my ass up and down with long slow strokes, I shudder too, now realizing how much I love the feeling of this big cock buried in me! I'm soaking wet again and his cock makes sloppy sucking sounds as it goes in and out!

He reaches out and grabs my hips, and his hands tell me he wants it faster, harder! Now my ass is slapping against him, filling the room with sound, and his deep grunts contrast with my high-pitched cries, moans and gasps! And soon his fingers grasp me tighter and he begins slamming me down on him, then pulling me up almost his full length and doing it again and again over and over. Oh goddammit! In time with his thrusts I manage to gasp out, "Oh yes! Fuck me Tony! Make me take it! Oooooooooooooh, damn, it's so good!"

There is something about his animal need and the feeling that he has total control of me now that is so erotic. God I want him to split me in two, slam that iron bar into my stomach! My words excite him even more, and with a growl he pulls his legs up behind me, so hard I'm thrown forward almost onto his chest. And he begins to roll his hips, ramming even deeper as the slapping of our hard bodies gets louder and louder.

The bed is rocking back and forth with every thrust, and banging against the wall, adding to the sounds of our wild fucking, and I can't help screaming, gasping and crying with every stroke. Tony's eyes are shut tight and he's concentrating only on pounding me into total submission. But I begin to rock, slamming back against him, wanting more, deeper, harder!

I love his snarls of lust and his hard body under me, bucking and thrashing as I ride him! But once again I can feel myself losing control, and I begin to shudder and make high pitched little cries. But this time he's ahead of me, and suddenly yells, "Oh fuck!" As he rams into me one more time and his hips lift off the bed as he growls and bucks.

"Oh god, yes! I gasp out as my pussy explodes on his pumping cock and clenches tight around him! I fall onto his chest, and my contractions help to milk the cum out of him!

I'm lying on top of him, gasping, my face buried in his neck, and I feel his sweaty chest rise and fall as he desperately tries to catch his breath. And my cunt is still spasming, again and again. When I can move again I roll to his side and feel his soft cock slide free. We are both spent, but even now, his need satisfied along with mine. He rolls to his side and puts his arms around me, crushing my breasts against his chest for a long kiss. Then for a moment or two we nibble at each other. And soon we are sound asleep.

I wake up to an odd tingling feeling, and when I come to enough I realize it's a fingertip, slowly circling my nipple. I lie still for a minute, enjoying it, but finally I open my eyes and smile. "Hi."

"Hi yourself," he whispers and leans forward, giving me a little kiss. But he's quiet for a moment, then says, "I guess I should probably go."

Oh no! This feels so fucking good right now, something I haven't felt for a very long time. "Why, you got a date?"

"No," he says and is silent for a minute. "I just thought maybe you'd had enough of me."

Oh my god! This is the first sign of insecurity I've ever seen in him! He's not sure I want him any more! "Stay with me, Tony, please?" And I put my arms around him and pull myself against him, and, amazingly, we both fall back to sleep!

When I wake up again it's because I have to pee. And we're all wrapped up in each other, and I have trouble extricating myself from him and I know I wake him too, but it can't be helped. And while I'm at it I clean myself up a little, realizing my body has a layer of dried cum down there. When I open the bathroom door he's standing with an elbow against the wall, waiting. And with a little smile I pad back to the bed and wait for him.

It takes him a couple of minutes and I hear water running, but when he comes back to me the insecurity is gone! He climbs into the bed and grabs me like he owns me, pulling me hard against him as he kisses me, softly first, then harder and harder. Well ya' know what big guy, me too! And I surprise him a little as I jam my tongue into his mouth!

We both moan and thrash on the bed, bodies moving against each other, and in moments his big fucking cock is hard again and sliding against my stomach as he rocks his hips! No fooling around now! He pulls his lips from mine and lowers his head, and sucks in a nipple as hard as he can! I groan and arch my back, challenging him to take more and he does, as a hand grasps my other breast and squeezes hard. My body is absolutely on fire and that iron cock tells me I don't have to worry about him! He's biting me and it hurts a little and I love it, and when he locks his teeth around me and pulls I snarl as I pull back, daring him to do it harder.

Through clenched lips I growl out, "Tony, for Christ's sake, fuck me! Now!"

He slams me onto my back so hard the bed shakes and almost before I can spread my legs he's on me! And in one more second he's in me! Not too far because I am still tight and I moan at the sudden intrusion. But I'm already gushing wet and it only takes a few hard strokes before he's buried!

We lie still for a few moments, panting, adjusting. And then we begin. He reams me with long slow strokes, and right out of the gate I match him, lifting my hips with every thrust, asking for more. "Oh fucking god, Tony!" comes from somewhere, and in response he growls and accelerates, pounding into me hard and fast, our hard bodies slapping loudly together.

He's leaning forward, his hands grasping me hard below my elbows, and I couldn't move if I wanted, pinned to the bed. Except my hips, and I begin to growl too as I lift my ass almost off the sheet, ramming myself onto him. It's animal against animal now, trying to screw each other into oblivion, and we are panting, grunting, sweating, demanding more and more from each other!

Suddenly he stops and straightens up, staring down at me as his sweat drips on my stomach. And in a millisecond he grabs me with a snarl and flips me over, handling me like a rag doll. But I land on my knees, and spread my legs wide as I put my head down. And there it is! That fucking cock rams into me so hard I slide forward about six inches! "Oh fuck! Yes!" both of us say it in unison as his fingertips dig into my hips and oh god, he begins to pound me!

And I rock back and forth on my knees and elbows, slapping against him as hard as I can, grunting every time that pole stuffs me full again. I'm actually crying, but it's just from lust and desire and exertion and sheer giddiness. I'm gasping, trying desperately to get enough air, but I can hear him too, panting in between moans and grunts. The bed is making a racket, pounding against the wall, and I know it's going to leave a mark. Fuck it!

"Ahhhh, SHIT!" I yell in surprise and pain as his hand suddenly slaps hard on my ass. But the second time I just ram myself back onto him even harder, loving the sting. And I love it even more when he does it again. And again. Some where it occurs to me though, I don't feel like I'm going to cum, maybe because we are pounding each other so hard. But that's good because I don't want this to end until neither of us can move any more!

But finally he slows down and pulls back, and I listen to him for a moment, gasping and panting and there is a steady drip on my ass. But he grips my hips and turns me over again, slowly now, and backs up a little. And begins to lower his head to me. And when he suddenly buries his face in my pussy I almost sit straight up! But I grab his hair and pull him up and snarl, "Tony, no!"

He straightens up and stares at me blankly, but I pull myself a way and push him onto his back. Then I climb aboard, crawling over him till I'm over his cock and my pussy is over his face. And as I grab his cock he grabs my hips and yanks me down to his mouth, and I feel that delicious fucking tongue again! I hold him with one hand, bobbing hard and tasting myself as he begins to eat me! And both of us are gasping and moaning.

His tongue slams deep into my hole and he fucks me hard with it. But then I feel his mouth moving over me, and he's kissing first, sucking, nipping, biting! I moan at the delicious pain and ram myself down onto his mouth as I suck hard, then slide my teeth up the length of his cock and clamp around the tip. He snarls, lifting his hips suddenly and ramming himself back into my mouth deep, daring me to bite him harder, and I do. And he grabs handfuls of my ass and yanks me down, squeezing hard as he tortures my pussy with his lips, tongue and teeth.

Only one thing left and I do it! I move my hand and ram my mouth down over him, my chin slamming against his balls as his hair surrounds my nose. I clamp my teeth around him again, tight, for just a moment, then begin to bob as hard and fast as I can, relishing the discomfort as I suck in as much of that 12 inches as I can with every stroke! There is something unbelievably erotic about having that pole buried in my throat, halfway to my stomach, and now I begin to feel the flutter and tingle in my pussy as his mouth continues to devour me.

But he is beginning to moan and buck too, and I know he's getting as good as he's giving, and that drives me to go even harder! And from someplace deep in my pussy I hear him snarl, and suddenly his lips suck in my clit. With a high pitched scream like a steam whistle I pull my head up at the sudden shock, but then ram mouth down over him again.

He sucks hard, tongue grinding for a moment, but I can feel him shaking under me now. And when his teeth suddenly latch onto my clit and bite hard I erupt! My body begins thrashing and shaking and my legs go out straight as my hips ram my pussy onto his mouth with short, uneven thrusts.

But suddenly his mouth pulls away and he yells,"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKK!!" as his hips buck! And I manage to lift my head a little as the first burst of cum shoots straight down my throat, and his pumping hips quickly fill my mouth! My orgasm goes on and on, slamming into me time after time, and I dimly hear myself, crying, moaning, whimpering.

When I can finally lift my head I try to swallow his cum, but it's too much, and a lot runs down his shaft. I nuzzle against his softening cock, trying to lick it up, wanting to be neat, and I can hear him mumbling, gasping

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!"

It finally occurs to me that I'm smothering him and I roll off, then look back to see him throw his arms out to the sides and lift his head to look at me with a big wet grin. His entire face is covered with a sheen of sticky cum, and there are little white blobs here and there, and I can't help a giggle. And he laughs too and we both realize what an amazing thing we have just done. Of course I don't know about him, but I've never experienced anything like that in my life.!

I am the woman who lost interest in sex, because it was always the same, and ended up preferring my toys to my husband. Which is why I don't have one anymore. And now, I realize, I have acted like a total sexual animal, taking everything I can get and asking for more. And wanting only to give him more than he can possibly handle. And yet, I don't have any desire to dominate or control him. God, I loved it when he threw me around, acted like he owned me! He did! He could have done anything! I know I am totally powerless against his strength and that seems to arouse me more than anything. I crawl to him, throw a leg over his and put my head on his chest, and we lie there, breathing deeply, still trying to recover. There is nothing to be said.

Our breathing eases and I am almost asleep. "Baby?" The tenderness in his voice startles me awake, and I feel his hands move slowly, gently over me. "I have an appointment this morning, I have to go. And you need to take me to my car." My god! There is real disappointment in his voice, he doesn't want to leave me! Now I'm touched, and I snuggle up to him and reach up for a kiss. Oh, it's nice! Soft! Perfect!

His arms lightly hold me and we "make out" for a couple of minutes. And he says it again. "Baby?"

I lift my head and grin at him, loving the sound of that. "Will we see each other again?"

My god, the insecurity is back! I giggle. "Well of course we will! In the gym every day! And I don't think we are enemies. So we might as well be friends!"

And I jab my fingers into his ribs and kiss him again. Did this big lunk think that after the most amazing night of my life he was going to get away so soon? Not if I can help it! We aren't lovers, hardly even friends yet, we hardly know a thing about each other. Maybe on another level we're not compatible at all. But unless there's something I don't know yet, this is not the time to quit.

But then I decide to ask him, "Do you want to see me again?" Might as well find out where we go from here.

"He looks at me with surprise. "Can't you tell? I do, any time you want. And I hope that's soon. And often! "Ellie, I think we are very good together."

I know he means on a sexual level. We haven't done anything else. But I'm flattered that this hard bodied stud feels that way about me. "Me too," is all I can say, and I put my head down again, my cheek against his. God this feels good!

We kiss for another minute, enjoying the feeling, but finally I say, "C'mon honey, let's get you off to work." It hurts but we both climb out of bed and dress, and in the couple of minutes back to the gym I find out he's a sales rep for several companies. So of course he has appointments at his clients' convenience.

We kiss again before he gets out of the car, and he says, "I'll be at the gym around three today, see you there?"

"I was hoping," I say with a grin. And I add nervously, "Your place or mine tonight?"

"How about we have dinner at Charlie's, and we can decide there?" He says with a big smile.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers