Gym Ratz, Round 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

But then he hands me a box and asks if I would please try them on. Of course I'll do anything to please him, but oh my god! Manolo six inch stilettos! I tell him I just can't but he insists, and as luck would have it, they are a perfect fit. Should I lie? I can't, he really, really wants me to have them. So he ends up carrying another bag! And I realize, he's spent a fortune on me! And now I really wonder what he does. Oh, god, is he a gangster? Or even worse, a gambler? Ginny mentioned that his brother is a casino dealer. What have I gotten myself into?

But we're finally done, and he seems sooooooo happy! Most men would be grumbling by now with a woman trying on clothes. But he seemed to enjoy every minute of it. And made me think I was gorgeous in everything I tried on!

I'm already dressed for our outing, but we make a quick trip to leave the bags in the room, and then off we go. He's ready to pick up the rental in the lot, and I see that it's Cadillac ATS! I have another idea, but now I'm almost afraid to mention it to him. But he sees my face and asks me what I'm thinking. And I tell him, there is a system of old fashioned style tourist trolleys that go all around the city, and if we took one he wouldn't have to drive. And to my amazement, he loves the idea!

I soon find out why, because it lets him concentrate on me! He holds my hand constantly, and we are always touching, sitting or standing, pressed against each other. And of course, he has to hold me when the trolley keeps lurching! I don't feel like a tour guide, I feel like a celebrity! And it doesn't matter much where we go; he spends most of his time looking at me!

Early afternoon we get off the trolley to get hot dogs from a street vendor, then stroll into the park nearby and sit on a bench to eat them. I have no idea what that hot dog tasted like, but it was the best one of my life. Because we sit and talk. And talk and talk. It's idle chatter at first, but gradually we get to know each other. My whole body breathes a sigh of relief when I find out that yes, he really is single. He has an ex and a couple of kids, but no current attachments.

And I almost giggle, thinking he's making a joke when I get up the courage to ask why he's in the country. He tells me he owns an airplane company! And he's on a sales trip and heading for an air show! Not big airliners, but small aerobatic planes, the kind he makes. Each one is worth millions! And his planes win almost all the competitions! Oh my god, he's world famous! He used to fly until an eye injury stopped him.

And of course, I tell him my story. But there really isn't one. I'm single, never married, and of course, no kids. Lots of relationships over the years, but like Ralph, they all went bad. I've always had terrible taste. Until now!

And now I'm out of work, which is why I can go to the gym every day. I was an office manager for 15 years and the company went broke. Fortunately I had put a little money away, but things are getting tighter and tighter.

But I'm wary. I know the reputation flyboys have. Women draped all over them. Different one in every city. And in his case, it could be every country! I can't ask him that. But I simply say, "Fran, with your reputation as a flyer I'm sure you can find women anywhere you want. Why on earth did you want to bother with me?"

And I'm surprised to see a look of sadness come over his face. And when he answers I can tell by his tone it's the truth. "Carli, I guess I owe you the whole story of my life. Anything less would be lying, and sooner or later you would find that out. I married my wife very young, before I was known for anything, let alone owned a company. And we really were in love. It was wonderful. But then I got into aerobatics and I began to win. And I designed my own planes and eventually started the company to make them that is now world famous. And you're right; in that sport there are women everywhere, from whores looking to make a buck to groupies who just have a fatal attraction for winning pilots and successful owners."

"Carli, I'm so sad you have to hear this, but there is no choice. Before long my willpower broke and I tried them all. I was on the road a lot and got lonely and horny, and it was easy to give in, and I did. By then we had the kids, and my wife soon heard about me and my "exploits" but she stayed with me for their sake. But after a while, she wouldn't even have sex with me anymore, and we finally both agreed it was better if we just ended it."

I know I need to hear this, all of it! But the expression on his face is so sad it looks like he might cry, and it takes everything in me to keep from going to him and comforting him. But I know, everything has to come out, now!

He goes on, "The worst part is what it did to her. I really loved my wife. And I failed her terribly. And she began to drink and now she's an alcoholic, in and out of rehab. Fortunately our kids are grown now, out of college, and my son works for me. But having him there only reminds me every day of my life, what I did to his mother. The kids don't know everything and they hold no grudge. Even my brother doesn't know. But I know. I really loved her and I destroyed her."

"And when I realized what I'd done I swore I'd never live that life again, and I'd never do that to another woman. And at least I have been faithful to that oath. But Carli, I'm only human and I get lonely and I get needy, and I've longed to have someone else in my life so I could get it right at least once. I've just been so scared that I would get caught up with the wrong type once again. I'm still in the aircraft business and even better known now. Hardly a week goes by that I'm not approached."

"But yesterday, my brother called me on my cell at the airport and said he had a date for me! I almost told him to forget it right there, but then I thought, at least it can't be some whore from the airshow scene, and if it was a friend of his girlfriend, maybe there was hope. So we met. And I could see that you were nervous and not ready to just jump on me, so perhaps you were a real person I could talk to, get to know. And I know now that you are!"

"But I found so much more than that. You had no idea who I am, or what. But somehow, there was a spark between us, real and genuine. So I decided to take a chance last night, and I ended up having a wonderful time with you at the club. And the attraction between us was undeniable. Perhaps just because we both had needs, and were open to it. But I took a chance. And I saw you were really interested in me just for me. And you cared about how I felt, more than you did about your own comfort. Do you know when I came to that realization?"

He looks at me with a little smile, a wonderful smile, and I think about our wonderful night together, but I have to tell him I have no clue what might have made him feel that way.

He moves over the small space between us and puts his arm around me, and I eagerly lean against him. I've been longing for his touch and I want to kiss him so bad, to make him feel better and tell him I understand and it's ok, but he's not ready yet.

"Carli, ma chere amie belle, I so hope you won't be offended or put off by this. But it was when you tried to deep throat me. But you didn't know how! I knew for sure then you were no whore, just a real and sensitive woman. And when you tried and tried until you got it right, even though it must have been terrible for you at the beginning, I knew it must be because you cared about me and wanted to please me even more than yourself. And in the end you did it and it was the most wonderful thing because I knew you did it just for me!"

And suddenly he pulls me to him and his lips are on mine, hard and grinding, and I moan and whimper because I've been wanting this for so long. My head is swimming with all the little details he told me, but the result is I realize he is an honest and decent man who did the wrong thing once and has been atoning for it ever since in the most difficult way possible. And now he needs me and wants me, almost as much as I want him.

We huddle together so long on the bench we miss the last trolley, and he has to call a cab for us to get back to the hotel. But I refuse to allow our bodies to separate, holding tightly to his hand and hugging him whenever I can. And in the cab he whispers very softly into my ear, "My dear Carli, will you consider spending the night with me again?"

When I hear that I let out a little squeak, so loud even the driver hears it! I had not considered any other possibility! And I whisper back to him, trying to keep my voice under control, "Francois, I will stay with you for as long as you want me. Any time and any where. Can't you tell what you've done to me?"

And when he hears that he wraps his arms around me and squeezes, so tight I can't breathe, and I only wish it could be tighter still.

When we reach the hotel we kiss all the way up in the elevator, ignoring the other couple who stand self-consciously at the back. And we're barely in the room before his arms are around me and his lips are on my neck. I moan and writhe, pressing back against those lips wherever they travel, and when he puts a hand over my breast I put mine over it, so he can't let go.

Something hard brushes against me and I know he's embarrassed about it when he pulls away, but I push against him, begging him to let me feel it. And when I do he whimpers almost as much as I am, and I realize he's feeling this just as much. And when I turn in his arms he pulls me tight against him and I can't help rolling my hips against him as our unending kiss gets deeper and harder.

But I know what I want, what I need, and I'm sure he'll like it too. In fact, I want him to become addicted to it! I slowly maneuver him back the few feet to the bed, until his legs press back against it. And then I pull back with a grin, run my hands up his chest to his shoulders, and push!

He's caught totally by surprise and tumbles over backwards onto the bed with a look of shock! But he realizes I'm playing and laughs with a big smile as I crawl up on the bed to kiss him. But when he tries to grab me I wiggle away and grab three pillows, which I throw at him and tell him to put them under his head. And I slide off the bed, kick off my shoes and stand smiling in front of him.

What he said in the cab made me realize he doesn't understand yet, he's not sure of me. He doesn't know that I'm his for the taking, and everything is up to him now. And before I'm through, I hope that will be perfectly clear.

I'm going to strip for him, offer myself to him. It's not quite as crazy as it sounds. I had a boyfriend once that liked strip clubs, and in order to try and keep him with me I ordered a CD called "How to strip for your man". And I practiced and actually got pretty good! And then I found out it was what went on in the back rooms of the clubs that he really liked. And I kicked him out that night.

So I'm a little rusty, but I know the first rule is, never stop moving. And I don't. I put my hands over my head, gyrating my hips slowly, no bump and grind here. Turning slowly I let him get a good look at me, then lock my eyes on his. And gradually bringing my arms down I let my hands run slowly over my body, brushing over my breasts, then sliding down my sides to my hips, which are swaying all the while.

I turn my back, and slowly run my hands over my ass as I bend forward just a bit, then grab the sides of my skirt and pull it up till I know the curves of my cheeks are visible to him. And before I stand up again I bend even more for a moment, giving him a peek at the tiny sheer panties he picked out for me.

Facing him again I run my hands up my sides and clutch my breasts, holding them as an offering to him, and he can see my nipples are hard even through the blouse and bra. There's a big smile on his face now and he's relaxed, realizing I'm doing this for him. Continuing to move, I slowly undo the buttons down the front. Turning away again I slowly slip my arms from the blouse, and while my back is to him I take it off and drop it. And when I turn back I'm naked from the waist up except for the tiny sheer cups of my bra, which I cover with my hands. But I squeeze and knead myself, then run my fingertips back and forth over the hard buds. And when I take my hands away and raise my arms over my head my nipples are jutting at him, dark and red under the filmy bra!

His eyes are locked on me, a smoldering fire in them now, and I run my hands over my body, squeezing my breasts, pushing them together, then slowly running both hands over my hard belly and back up my sides. Raising a finger to my mouth I slide it slowly in and out, giggling at how his breath catches, and when I finally pull it back it's dripping with spit. Pulling one cup slightly away from my breast with the other hand, I slide the wet finger in and massage the nipple with it. And I moan, because it feels so good and I'm already so aroused!

He sucks in his breath and I see a hand slide to the front of his pants, so I know I'm having an effect on him. And as I continue to move I can see a bulge growing under his hand. I step forward till I'm almost touching the bed and I lean over, giving him a good look at my almost-free breasts as I rub and squeeze them. And I blow him a little kiss.

I bend lower and reach out, but as I do, he begins to reach for me and I stop and whisper, my eyes locked on his, "Not yet lover, be patient. And you can have anything I can give you, anytime you want, any way you want. Anything that's a part of me is yours, and you never have to ask."

He blinks and bites his lip, and I hope those words have the same meaning to him they have to me. Because until he says no he is my lover now. My only lover!

Reaching down I undo his belt, then the button and the zipper. But I never touch him and I stand and back away again, blowing him another kiss.

Lowering my left hand to my side, I continue to massage my breast with the right, and I undo the button, then slide the zipper down. The skirt is free now, but it won't slide down over my hips and ass, so lowering my hands I very slowly push it down as I wiggle from side to side. And finally it pops free of my bare cheeks and drops to the floor, where I kick it away. And I watch as his hand clutches at the bulge in his pants. My panties are small and sheer, and already moist, and I'm sure he can see the outline of my lips through them as I raise my hands and undulate in front of him again.

I move back over near him with a big grin and run my hand over the top of his and whisper to him, "Show me, lover!"

As I back away he looks at me as though he's not sure for a moment, perhaps embarrassed. But then with a big grin he grabs his pants with both hands and yanks them down over his hips until he can kick them off. And I can see the giant bulge in his white briefs!

As I dance slowly before him, my hips rolling and my hands squeezing my breasts I see his hand start to move, stroking himself slowly, his lips slightly parted now. I move back to him and bend again, and kiss lightly on the moist tip, through the cloth, then blow my warm breath over it. And as I raise my head, a warm smile on my face I whisper, "These too, lover!"

Now there is no hesitation, and I know he is totally into this as his hands grasp the waist band. But he teases me, a big smile on his face, as he works them off just a tiny bit at a time, until at last his swollen cock slips free and bounces straight up in the air! I suck in my breath and a quiet moan escapes my lips. It is so big and so beautiful and so hard and so just for me!

Now I slide one hand back over my breast, and the other trails very slowly over my tummy and finally comes to rest covering the panties. And I begin to stroke myself, very slowly, through the filmy material. And it's his turn to moan! Then his hand circles round his cock, and very slowly he begins to stroke. And we tease each other, our eyes locked together.

Slowly he slides his hand up to the tip and rubs it and shudders, and I bite my lip and moan, "Oh god!" I only wish it was my hand! But it's not time yet. So in response I slide my fingers inside the panties and stroke myself, gasping because it feels so good and I want him so bad.

And he gasps out, with a quivering voice, "Oh Carli! Please! Je tu deseret, maintenant!"

I'm not certain what he said, but I whisper back, "Soon lover, very soon!"

I don't want to make him wait much longer, and I am already shuddering, longing for his touch. So I reach behind my back and undo the clasp, then turn my back before slowly slipping off the bra. And of course my hands are covering me when I turn back to him. I begin moving a bit faster, and as I rub and squeeze myself I'm moaning, gasping, wishing they were his hands. Finally I slide my fingers to the long hard tips and pull and squeeze, and I moan out, almost crying, "Oh Francois!" as I see his hand sliding fast up and down his rock hard shaft!

But I still have the panties, and I force myself to lower my hands and begin slowly working them over my hips. But his voice stops me, suddenly loud, commanding! "Mais non! Viens ici, amoureux!" And when he puts his hands out to me I have no choice.

As I step to him he sits up, puts his hands on my hips and lifts me from the floor! And when he sets me down my knees are straddling him, and the panties are pressed against his cock! And we moan together as I reach out and put my hands on his shoulders. But he can't wait another moment, and his arms surround me and crush me to his chest as our lips meet and hungrily grind, my hips rolling, my pussy pressing hard against his rigid shaft. Suddenly we are both moaning and gasping, hands desperately running everywhere, and our lips and tongues are grinding, fighting, making war! Making love!

I begin to whimper, my need for him almost overcoming my senses, and all I want now is to be joined with him! And when he moves one hand to my panties and brushes them aside I lift and then quickly slide down on him until he is in my soul! It is so tight we can't move, but the pleasure is almost overwhelming!

He lies back against the pillows, still holding me tight against his chest, but now I can very slowly lift again and I begin to rock, gently.

We are both shuddering, and I can feel my cunt fluttering, clenching again and again around that wonderful dagger that is impaling me!

But very quickly, sheer lust and desire overcomes emotion, and I start moving harder, faster, pushing up from him and slamming my ass down on his hips, and now my whimpers are replaced by squeals of pleasure at the wonderful feeling of his cock trying to split me in two! And there is a big smile on his face that just won't go away as he looks up at me, and he grunts and growls his appreciation, his hips working hard in time with mine, trying to drive himself deeper!

After a couple of minutes of riding him I can feel my orgasm building again, and even though I'm starting to tire I keep going, and I beg him, "Oh Francois, now! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

My eyes are clenched shut, but I feel his hands move to my hips and get a grip, and suddenly I'm almost thrown forward as he raises his hips and begins to slam me, hard. With a squeal I put my hands on his chest and ram myself back on him and the sound of my ass slapping his thighs is louder with every thrust. I'm beginning to pant, unable to get a breath, and it only takes moments. Suddenly I straighten up, my whole body shaking, and I impale myself on him as my cunt tries to clamp around him and explodes!

For long moments I can't stop squealing and crying as the waves slam through me, but finally I fall forward and collapse on his chest. Immediately, his arms are around me, holding me tight. After a bit, when I can move again I open my eyes and push forward until I can kiss him, my sweaty face getting him wet too. His hands are moving slowly up and down my back, and he moans quietly with satisfaction, but his cock is still buried in me and it's rock hard!

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers