Gym Ratz, Round 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

After a final kiss I slide slowly off of him, my cunt protesting it's loss, but I get on my knees and whisper, "Move over lover, in the middle."

He does with a grin, and pulls a pillow under his head as he looks at me. I first pull off the panties, then quickly slip between his legs and begin kissing all over his thighs, loving the feel of his soft skin against my lips. His cock is straight up and jumping and quivering, and I know he needs my touch, but I tease him just a little, kissing my way up to his balls, then grabbing his shaft and squeezing, holding him tight while I lick and suck and kiss. He moans and his hips rock, pressing against my lips.

Looking at him with a smile, I run my tongue the length of his shaft, from balls to tip, tasting myself as I feel him shudder. I lick him first, then gently suck in the tip and run my tongue over it. He jumps, then gasps as I let my lips slip into the groove and lock around him. And I lick and suck like a Popsicle, slurping and getting him sloppy wet. He relaxes just a bit, and slowly I begin to bob, pushing my lips down over him a bit further.

I'm whimpering at having his wonderful cock in my mouth, enjoying it both physically and spiritually, and feeling little shocks in my cunt again. Alternating a few fast strokes with long slow ones, I soon feel him at the back of my mouth again. But now I don't intend to stop and pushing down, I feel him slip into my throat. I have to hold still for a moment, trying to overcome the sudden gagging, but I'm drooling so hard it's running down his shaft and making him slippery. And when I lift and begin to bob again he slides deeper with every stroke!

But I need air! As I lift my head, ropes of spit run down his cock and over his balls, and after a breath I dive down hard. And it's easy! His bulging cock, veins standing out, slides into my throat until my chin slaps against his balls! He grunts and gasps out, "Oh fuck, Carli!" as his hips buck off the bed!

Tightening my lips around him I move slowly up and down, giving us both a chance to enjoy the feeling. Even though there is still discomfort I love the thought of his long, massive rod buried inside me! And when I need a breath I slide slowly up, suck his tip a moment, bounce a few times then slam down on him again!

Now he's moaning, hips rolling and body squirming on the bed as I begin to move faster, my lips tightening around him. Without realizing it I slip a hand between my legs, and I moan against his cock as I begin to rub little circles around my clit.

Suddenly his hands are in my hair, and I feel him try to push down, then lift, and I let him control me, knowing he needs it just a certain way. He's whimpering, head back, and I know he's very close so when I pause for a breath I gasp out, "Come on lover, please, give it to me! You know I want it!" And then I slam down on him again and begin bobbing hard and fast, ignoring his hands. But the hands tighten again and he pushes me down hard, then holds me, nose buried in his hair. He's gasping and shuddering and all I can do is grind my tongue hard against his shaft. And he suddenly bucks and I feel the first burst of cum shoot down my throat and straight to my stomach, followed by another and another! I want to taste him, and force my head up until his tip is in my mouth, and I'm amazed as his cock pulses and his hips buck until I have cum dribbling from my lips!

I'm way beyond out of air, light-headed, when his grip finally relaxes and flops back on the pillow, but I try to keep my lips tight as I pull up and then gasp for breath. And then with a grin I show him that my mouth is still almost full of his white cream! I savor him for a moment, and then with a gulp it's all gone. And I lick my lips with satisfaction!

He's still shuddering, gasping for breath, but when I crawl up to him and put my head on his shoulder his arms clamp around me and we wiggle until there is no space between us. And even though it's still early, we are quickly fast asleep.

I wake slowly, to the most wonderful feeling. I'm still pressed tight to his warm chest, but a hand is running slowly up and down my back, and another is making soft little circles on my ass. Mmmmmmmmmmm, it's so delicious I'm going to enjoy it a minute before I let him know I'm awake.

But finally I sigh and wiggle my way up until I can give him a kiss. And his hands tighten, squeezing me, as our lips play, then grind, then make way for our tongues as I begin to squirm against him.

It's not long before I can feel his cock begin to press against me and I quickly shift so that it's pressing against my pussy. And we both sigh with pleasure as he slowly rolls his hips. There is no doubt we both want a lot more, and giggling I push him onto his back and quickly straddle him. But I slide up to his waist and bend over, rubbing my iron hard nipple across his lips. He sticks his tongue out and teases me, then tries to catch the hard bud with his lips. But I elude him until suddenly he reaches up with both hands, grabs my tit hard and rams the nipple down into his mouth!

I squeal as his teeth lock around the base and he pretends to bite me, but his tongue begins to lash back and forth against the tip and the pleasure is so intense I can hardly stand it! My body is writhing, but I don't dare pull away, and his hands squeeze and knead both breasts as his lips and tongue torture me. Finally he locks his lips around the nipple and sucks, engulfing more and more of my breast, making me moan and whimper. And when his fingertips begin to pull and twist the other swollen tip I groan out, "Oh Fran! Oh my god!

He's making me crazy, I'm dripping wet and I need him right now! Pushing against his chest I pull away and slide off him, knowing exactly what I want. Grabbing a pillow and putting my face into it I push my ass up in the air, then reach back and slap it hard! "Francois! Fuck me! Now!" And the one second he takes is forever as I listen to his growl when he sees me waiting.

I sigh with relief as I feel his hands on my hips, and a moment later, when I feel his tip press against me I spread my legs wide as I push back hard. "Oh fuck!" he yells with surprise as his cock pops between my lips and plunges deep into my cunt! And my squeal in reply is pure pleasure!

He begins to fuck me with long hard strokes, ignoring the tightness, and I rock in time with his thrusts, ramming myself back onto him. My need is so bad my legs are shaking, and I can't help whimpering, sighing, moaning, again and again. My excitement is having an effect on him too, and soon he is slapping hard against my ass, grunting and growling as he rams himself into me.

I can't worry about making this last, I want only one thing, and I lift my head and turn to order him, "Fran, please, please! Fuck me harder, make me cum!" And his snarl fills the room as he responds, fingers digging deep into my flesh. Only his hands are holding me up as he pounds me, his hips moving like a jackhammer. My mind is a blur as I grab handfuls of sheet to keep from sliding, but deep inside I can feel the tightening, and I moan loudly as I lose control. And the room echoes with my scream as I explode on his cock, shaking and bucking, my knees sliding from under me!

He holds on tight, buried in me, only his cock and his hands holding me up. And when I can finally breathe again I feel his wonderful steel cock, impaling me. He slowly releases me, and I slide off him and onto the sheet, gasping and panting. I roll over and give him a smile of thanks as I enjoy the waves of pleasure still rocking me.

But he grabs one ankle and gently lifts my leg till he can rest it against his shoulder, then bends forward, and slowly slides inside of me again. I'm thoroughly satisfied at the moment, but still, he feels so good! And I know his need is unabated and heightened by my obvious ecstasy!

He turns his head, kisses my calf and makes me shiver and giggle, then very slowly starts to rock his hips, fucking me with long deep strokes. We smile at each other and I begin to roll my hips, meeting him and telling him I want whatever he has to give. He reaches a hand down and runs it over my tummy, then down my thigh, and his touch feels so good! And already I want him again, and even more, want to please him! And I silently whisper to him, "Fuck me Francois, take me!"

But he takes his time, continuing to fuck me, long slow strokes, then hard and fast, then slower again. I come close a dozen times and I know he's teasing me but oh god, it feels SO good! I reach up and run my hands over his chest and he gasps, then smiles and winks at me! This is not only wonderful, it's fun. I'm getting the fucking of my life and I don't want it to end!

But he's sweating so hard, and I know he must be tired and I need him to cum, deep inside me. I continue to rub his chest with one hand and begin to knead my breast with the other, pinching and pulling at the nipple. And I begin to moan, squirming under him, rolling my hips in time with his strokes. "Please lover, give it to me, fill me up. Show me what you feel!"

My words seem to electrify him and he begins to move faster, with long hard deep thrusts, making my body bounce on the bed. I grab the sheet and hold on tight as his speed and power increase, and as he begins to grunt and growl, sweat flying from his brow with every thrust, I throw my head back and moan. I'm beginning to shudder and shake and my cunt is again beginning to flutter, contracting in little spasms and trying to capture him. But it only makes him go faster, harder, and deeper, his swollen cock making wet squishing sounds as he pistons in and out of me.

Suddenly he snarls and slams into me on more time, so hard I have to let go of the sheet. But he grinds against me, face contorted and suddenly his hips buck and heave! And in a voice that's almost a cry, "Oh cherie, mon amour!"

I can feel his cock pumping me full, and my body responds, bucking and heaving under him as the biggest orgasm of them all detonates inside me! I grab both his arms and hang on for dear life as we writhe together, our bodies grinding as my ass lifts from the bed!

When the fireworks end and I regain my senses he's lying on top of me, quietly gasping, his wet body plastered against mine and his face buried in the side of my neck. I struggle to free an arm, then run my hand lightly down his back. He realizes his weight is pressing me into the mattress and rolls to the side, then slides his arms around me and crushes me to him. And somehow our lips find each other and we kiss and nuzzle together. And just as I'm about to fall asleep I hear, "Carli, did you really mean what you said?'

I can only hope he's thinking the same as I am; I'm too tired to discuss it, but I meant everything I told him, and I whisper, "Of course, lover!"

I feel his arms tighten around me and as I drift off to sleep the last words I think I hear are, "We have a lot to talk about in the morning, my love."

But as I awake I am dimly aware of his voice from somewhere, and after listening for a moment I realize he's on the phone. And he's talking to the desk, telling them he's staying another night. Then I hear him make another call, I have no idea to whom, but it seems there is a brief argument until he cuts it off. He simply tells them he will arrive a day late. Then he comes back to me.

And we do talk – all day, in between making love over and over again and little cat naps to recover. I never knew that my body could cope with such non-stop activity, let alone be ready for more almost at once. But I do now, I crave it! And for a man of his age – hell, any age – to be able to satisfy me over and over again in so many ways is unbelievable! Yet he does. But after all, I help too. I must have spent at least an hour with his cock in my mouth and throat today. Oh god, just thinking, I want it right now! I'm like a kid with a new toy, and I just can't leave it alone!

I call him lover and he calls me his love. But am I in love? Is he? I have no idea, it feels totally different than any relationship I've ever had before. I know only one thing. I cannot be without him now!

And so we have an agreement, spelled out by him and eagerly accepted by me. I will go with him and I will stay with him. All the time. Everywhere. Tomorrow we leave for the air show, for five days. Then back here so I can settle a few of my affairs. Then we leave for France. Thank god I have a passport. But he travels constantly and I will be with him. He says I have re-awakened the passion and need in him and he will never do to me what he did to his wife. And so, I have to be with him, available, every moment. Which only mirrors my own desire, my need for him.

Will this work? I don't know. I don't care. Because I know there is no other option. And I have already told him, when we are alone I want him to speak to me only in French, unless I cannot understand. Because I love the sound of his voice in that wonderful language and because I want to be comfortable living in his homeland. For a French woman it might merely be mundane, the norm, but for me it is music.

I have to go now. He's awake, and his hands are already telling me he needs me. And I need him.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers