Gym Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this needs some special cleaning," I said, taking his dick in my hand.

"Yeah," he gasped.

I leaned forwarded and sucked him in. He moaned uncontrollably. I looked up at him, spread-eagled against the wall, quivering in ecstasy. Water beaded on his tan skin and his breathing was ragged. I worked my tongue up and down his shaft and then licked around his cock head before sucking him in all the way again. After only a few moments I stopped and stood up and kissed him.

"You like that?" I breathed.

"Oh god yes, incredible."

I knelt and resumed the sucking. He resumed his groaning. After a few more minutes of my oral ministrations he suddenly cried out.

"Oh my god, stop, I'm going to cum!"

I dug my nails into his ass and held him close as I pushed him off the edge of a screaming climax. He came really hard in my mouth, spurt after spurt, and I kept sucking him as he shrieked in the throes of his orgasm. The acoustics of the locker room shower really amplified the vocal effects, and I wondered if the walls had ever heard the moans of a man in ecstasy. Finally, he could take it no more and collapsed to the floor with a groan and lay there gasping, spread-eagled. I spat into the drain and then rinsed out my mouth before crawling over to his prone figure. I nestled into the crook of his neck.

"Was that good?"

"Oh, god yes," he replied, turning to kiss me. "You sucked my legs right out from underneath me."

"Oops, I think I spit them down the drain," I giggled.

"It was worth it."

We kissed for awhile before getting up and getting dressed. Closing up was going to have a different meaning for us from that night on!

The End

12