Gym Showers

Story Info
After a long workout, she relaxes by watching them shower.
5.4k words
4.45
88.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed deeply, working her way up through the eighth squat of her set of ten. She focused, staring at herself in the mirror; 165 was easy enough for her to handle, though she would be worn by the final rep. By the ninth rep she was staring at herself in the mirror to focus, her face red and sweaty from exertion and her light brown hair sticking to her neck. She paused at the top of her squat, taking a deep breath and considering the final rep. Slowly she sunk down, catching the eye of a blond guy behind her, watching her in a mirror. She powered through the final rep and shrugged the bar onto the rack. Turning, she leaned against the bar, panting and smiling to herself. She let her eyes wander to the blond again, taking time to examine him more thoroughly.

His broad shoulders were covered in a black compression shirt, showing off the definition of his deltoids and chest. His back was covered by the machine at which he sat, but his trapezius was obviously defined. She couldn't see his lower body from where she stood, but she guessed it was just as built - her instincts told her that he wasn't one to neglect leg day. Her eyes traced up his body, and she smirked as she met his gaze momentarily.

Leaning down, she picked up her water bottle, taking a long swig from it. She set it down at the side of the squat rack and pulled a 10lb and 5lb plate off the bar, replacing it with a 25lb weight; she repeated the process on the opposite side, mentally preparing herself to max out her weight at 185lbs. She returned to the bar, positioning herself below it with the bar centered on her back. She shrugged her shoulders as she prepared herself for the daunting task. She bent over to touch her toes, letting her hamstrings and calves stretch lazily; from her position her legging-clad ass was beautifully positioned for any admirers. She stood, rocking her hips back and forth in a circle to loosen them. She spread her legs to the edge of the squat rack and placed her hands on the floor; she could feel him staring at her, though she couldn't see him. She rocked to the left, then to the right, holding her position momentarily for his sake, as well as hers. Had she the space in the rack, she would have dropped to a full center split.

She stood, pausing to readjust her phone, which sat in her bra, the headphones pulled out the v-neck of her shirt. She adjusted the music to an upbeat power song, then centered herself beneath the bar again, her legs bent. She gripped the bar widely, then stood, taking the bar on her shoulders. She stepped back, wobbling slightly. She cursed herself - she really should have a spotter, or at least a lifting belt. As she regained her balance and positioned herself she calmed, focusing on the task at hand. Her legs spread, almost touching the sides of the rack, and she stared at her own eyes in the mirror. Slowly she descended, getting a feel for the new weight. Another four reps followed, her breath slowly slipping away as she worked. She paused at the top of the fifth rep, taking two large breaths, and continued. By the 8th rep, she was struggling, her legs trembling her breath labored. She refused to give in, lowering herself once again.

She groaned, finding herself trapped at the bottom. Too proud to drop the weight she waited, trying to regain her strength. As she pushed up, she felt the pressure on her shoulders lessen enough that she could stand. Large hands pushed the bar forward from behind her, re-racking it. Her hands dropped from the bar as it clanged into place; her shoulders burned and she swayed slightly from the lack of oxygen. She stumbled forward a step, only to be caught by the wrist and pulled back, her hand placed on the bar so she could steady herself. She looked up in the mirror to find the bulky blond behind her, a concerned look on his face. She pulled her headphones from her ears, turning to face him as he leaned down. He stood, thrusting her water bottle into her hand.

"Drink." He said, firmly. He walked around to the side of the rack, taking the plates from the bar and returning them to their pegs on the side of the rack.

She took a long gulp of her water, panting as she finished. Her torso leaned on the bar, her large breasts sitting just below. He had moved to the other side of the bar when she found her words, thanking him as she pulled her cell phone from her bra, wrapping the headphone cord around neatly around it.

"You're welcome. Just don't try a new weight without a spotter. You shouldn't be squatting without a spotter, anyway. That was just dumb." He finished with the weights as he spoke.

She slipped under the bar, putting her back to it as she faced him. "I've done 185 four times now. I don't know what happened; I guess I wasn't hydrated or something." She was recovering enough to be her usual sassy self.

He lifted an eyebrow in skepticism. "Really? I mean, that is a very impressive weight for a girl. Most of the girls I know can't handle 135," he paused. "Obviously you aren't a newbie to lifting, but still a stupid mistake. Ask for a spotter; none of us mind helping you, I promise." He pushed her hand to her mouth, prompting her to take another sip of water.

She nodded as she drank. She capped her bottle then wiped her lips on her shoulder sleeve. "Yeah, I get it. I guess I'm done with squats for today..." she trailed off, gesturing to the bare bar behind her with her free hand.

He nodded to the bar. "Better let it go for now. Drink more water, rest up, and hit it another day. Get some protein!" There was a subtle change in his voice that accompanied a wide smile; flirtation? "I'm always around if you need a spotter."

"Maybe I'll take you up on that." Her voice mimicked his, but her coy smile made the situation obvious. She purposefully looked him over, taking in his tapered calves and the slight definition in his thighs that was visible at the bottom of his red basketball shorts. She saw the faint outline of abs under the skin-tight shirt. "You look like you know what you're talking about." She caught his green eyes glancing at her breasts before meeting her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm an Exercise Science major, I better know what I'm talking about." He extended his hand, giving her a friendly smile. "I'm Hunter, by the way."

She grasped his hand firmly, unlike the typical limp hand that most women offered. "I'm Faith. Biology, Psychology double major." His grip was gentle at first, then firm as he responded to her grasp.

She released his hand, putting her own on her hip. "What year are you?"

"Junior. And you?"

"Freshman."

They chatted briefly, standing in the squat rack. The corner of the gym in which they resided was slowly emptying as they covered course work and gym tactics, bitching about the dining halls and midterms. He lived in an on-campus apartment with three other guys, none of which he were his close friends. She also lived in an apartment, but the older community, and with her best friend to whom she was incredibly close. She laughed, proclaiming her love for her own shower and bathroom; he complained about the lack of privacy and explained that he showered at the gym most days for that reason. That seemed odd to her, but she didn't question it - though he took on a different tone, as if he were implying something.

She glanced at her phone. It was late and she had to be going; her roommate was waiting to have dinner with her.

"I'm headed to dinner... Would you like to come?" She was hopeful she would be able to show off this total hunk to her roommate. Though it was very seldom scored a guy that her roommate found attractive, as they both had distinct tastes in men, Faith was sure that her roommate would be impressed.

"I don't have a meal plan; I usually cook or go out." He seemed disappointed in the end of their conversation.

"Well, if you're not busy some night and you'd like to go out or study together, you should let me know." Her voice sounded a bit strained; her nervousness and desire to be nonchalant probably came off as desperate.

He smiled at her, nodding. "Yeah, that would be cool. Let me get your number." He pulled his phone from his pocket, unlocking it as she unwound the cord for her phone. A moment later they exchanged numbers and were walking lazily towards the entrance of gym.

"Text me anytime." She smiled. "And thanks again for saving me back there."

He grinned. "You're welcome. Just call me if you need a spot next time?" It was less of a question and more of a request.

She nodded. "Maybe I will. Anyway, I really need to get to dinner." She leaned in for a hug, her hands reaching up and around his neck. He leaned down, being about a foot taller than she, and wrapped his hands around her chest. She felt a slight poke at her side - his cock? She relinquished her grasp on his neck and turned. Over her shoulder she tossed him a coy smile. "Bye, Hunter!"

"Bye, Faith." he said, but she was already through the door.

** *

Another day in the gym started with a short run on the elliptical and stretching; the previous day of too-heavy lifting on squats had left Faith sore and tight, her hamstrings and shoulders aching. She decided to start with bench press - one of her favorite lifts, even if it wasn't her strongest.

She placed two 25lb plates on each side of the bottom of the bench, pushing them into the right positions with her feet. She adjusted the bar lower to accommodate her short stature, setting it on the second lowest of the four points. She then added 10lbs to each side of the bar - a bit heavy for her warm up weight, but not too heavy for her. She took a swig of her bottle, which was at the right of the bench, along with her phone; she had forgotten her headphones and had to put up with the gym's choice of music.

She laid down on the bench, her feet on the large weights plates and her eyes beneath the bar. Her hair was in a ponytail, the hair tie pushing into her skull and the hair bunched at her neck. She threw her hair back, letting it cascade over the bench, and steadied herself before grabbing the bar in a wide grip. She took two deep breaths before pushing up; silently she counted to herself as she pumped out ten reps. She sat up, looking at herself in the mirror. To her left, she saw Hunter swiping into the gym. Surely he, like everyone else, thoroughly looked at all parts of the gym on his way to the locker room. She quickly laid back again, grabbing the bar as she adjusted to the right position, leaving her hair in askew. She began again, making sure her form was perfect and her repetitions were smooth and even. Her eyes were trained on the ceiling until she re-racked the bar and sat up. There was a movement to her left, and Hunter's voice greeted her ears.

"Still not working with a spotter? How irresponsible." She turned to see his joking grin, his eyes alight.

"I can handle this weight pretty easily." She shot him a coy look. "But if you'd like to stick around, please feel free."

"Well, I have a few minutes before my girlfriend gets here; I suppose I could help you out." He stepped behind the bar, waiting for her.

She took another slug of water. "Ok. Let's add 10 lbs; make it 75."

Working together, the next set of reps was smooth and easy for Faith. They added another five pounds and she slowly pushed through another set, her arms trembling as she finished. They chatted as they picked up the weight plates and put them back.

A small girl with dark cinnamon skin and soft, raven hair approach the two as they chatted. Faith caught sight of the girl's electric blue sneakers, hot pink leggings, and white tank top with black writing. The girl embraced Hunter, then turned to face Faith as Hunter introduced her as his girlfriend, Asal.

After another brief chat, Hunter and Asal left to work on cardio. Judging by Asal's small frame, thin body, and muscular glutes, Faith determined that she never lifted and probably ran only because she wanted to, not because it was required to maintain her body. The girl was beautiful, though not Faith's particular type when she chose to play with females; she preferred a thicker body, with full breasts, much like her own. But Asal's skin was beautiful, flawless even, and complimented her light brown eyes. An object of envy for Hunter, no doubt.

As she finished her workout, Faith watched the two talk and laugh on the treadmills. Slightly irritated that Hunter had not previously mentioned his relationship during their previous flirt-a-thon, she grabbed her phone and water bottle briskly, mentally running through her list of fuckbuddies with whom she could take out her emotions with really rough sex. Anger and horny were emotions that often coincided for her. But, first, a hot shower. She wanted to be clean before she met up with whichever boy was available on an unplanned Wednesday night.

She pulled a fresh towel from the shelf, glad the university provided clean towels and washcloths unlike most. As she turned to undress, Asal walked in, and greeted Faith, before letting slip that she and Hunter usually showered together post workout. Faith nodded politely, making an excuse about using the bathroom to leave the girl who made her so jealous. Asal was bubbly as she said good bye, picking up her stuff and slipping away, to the guys' locker room.

Faith returned to her locker, looking over her stuff. She lifted a leg onto the bench, untying her shoe. She pause. Perhaps she could join in the post-workout shower, too... in a way, at least. She retied her shoe, grabbed her bag, and walked out of the girls' locker room. The guys' locker room was just across the hall, but she knew there was a back entrance by the sauna, which she used to sneak in.

She didn't see anyone upon entering the room; it was silent, except for running water in the shower. She could tell from the entrance that the locker room was a mirror of the girls' room, which meant the showers were behind the wall she was staring at. She grabbed two towels and tiptoed down the row of lockers that she knew would be infrequently used as they were far from everything. She pulled out her shower shoes and stripped, pulled out her toiletries bag, and shoved her clothing and bag into the locker before shutting it quietly. She padded around to the showers, only one of which was running. The one on a diagonal from it held a chair and had a detachable shower head - the perfect set up for someone in her position. As she set down her things on the damp floor she heard low moans from the other shower stall. Under the translucent curtain she saw a two pairs of feet: large and white intertwined with brown and petite.

Faith pulled at the curtain in her stall and started the shower; the soft moaning paused cautiously. She washed her hair thoroughly as she waited for them to continue. They were quiet, but beginning again; she heard their feet splash in the water as they changed position. When she was sure that Hunter and Asal had returned to full-on lust, she began to massage her body with a soaped up loofah. She started on her breasts, rubbing large, soft circles around her nipples, as she listened to their soft moans. Faith heard a small thump, likely a back on the tiled walls. The shower sounded louder and higher pitch - they had definitely moved out of the stream. Faith continued to wash herself, taking her time on her sensitive areas. She rinsed herself when she heard Asal's first loud moaned; it seemed stifled, but she was obviously excited.

Faith pushed open the curtain slowly in an attempt to be quiet. After about eight inches she had a good enough view and stopped, taking the plastic chair and positioning it so she could watch the shadowy figures. Asal let out another moan, making Faith's clit twinge with excitement. She could see Hunter's calves and knees below the curtain and Faith could almost feel his tongue drag up her own slit. Asal's ankle disappeared and her other leg trembled. From the shadows that danced on the curtain, Faith could see her other leg rested on Hunter's shoulder, his hands pinning her hips. Asal was wriggling in his grip, clearly suppressing moans, which escaped past her lips anyway.

Faith pulled down the detachable shower heard, adjusting the water to be slightly cooler. She sat in the chair, running the water over her face and body as she listened; her fingers found her clit, rubbing lazy circles as she imagined the scene behind the curtain. Asal grinding her pussy into his face as he greedily laps up her juices, his cock hard and ready. Faith guessed him to be about 7 inches, with decent girth - plenty to hit a g-spot and fill her up. Both girls could use him... Asal could ride his face while Faith rode his cock to ecstasy. Faith could get fucked while eating Asal's juicy brown cunt. She would love to taste Asal's sweet pussy, finger her and stroke her g-spot the same way Faith was currently doing to herself. She doubted the brown girl shaved - probably kept a neat bush full of soft black hair.

Hunter stood up and Asal's legs appeared on the floor. A blowjob. Faith turned the shower head on her cunt, letting the water flow through her own brown bush and massage her thick lips. She centered the spray on her clit, the stream tracing her slit down and back up in accordance to the shadows of Asal bobbing over Hunter's cock. The girl seemed to struggle to take his cock into her mouth; whether it was due to size or lack of skill, Faith didn't know. Part of her wished size - 8, 9, 10 inches of thick cock that Hunter could pound into her cunt... The other half wished skill, so she could saunter in and teach the girl how to give a proper blowjob. How to caress the head with just the tip of the tongue, and then take the whole shaft down the throat. Faith was sure of her skills - she could easily upstage Asal and humiliate the girl for getting to Hunter first. Her cunt clenched at the idea as her mind ran with it, Hunter's moans accompanying her fantasy.

Asal stood up and the two embraced. After a moment Asal was against the wall, Hunter behind her. From under the curtain, Faith saw him kick at Asal's ankles so she would spread her legs wider. He paused for a moment, finding her slit. She moaned as he teasing her, running his cock through her lips. "Please. Give it to me, baby." Her voice sounded edged on desperation.

A gasp followed from both of them. Faith let her legs hang over each side of the chair, her pussy open and inviting to anyone who might walk in. She aimed the massager to her clitoris and let the fingers of her free hand delve into her cunt, which gushed with water. Her fingers raked over her g-spot as the massager shook on her clit, quickly building an orgasm in her. She wanted to finish quickly as she doubted Hunter would last long inside the petite beauty, Asal.

She watched as the shadows moved, Hunter definitely in control of the action. It appeared that he had Asal pinned to the wall; her hands were out to the side, letting out soft moans. It was a submissive position for her, but Hunter was not rough - instead he took his time and explored her body, tracing his hands over his sides or kissing her neck. How people came from soft sex, Faith had no clue. She liked listening, hidden behind her own curtain. The mix of getting caught by the couple and getting caught by the school authorities enticed her even more. Would they be excited to see her watching? What if another guy came into her shower and caught her masturbating furiously? Would he tell on her, or jump in without an invitation? Her mind swirled, ending in an orgy with a quarter of the men's soccer team, Hunter, and only she and Asal as the girls. She imagined the guys "forcing" her to pleasure Asal with her fingers and tongue, while getting plowed by multiple cocks.

Hunter had pulled out by now; he sat down on the shower floor and Asal joined him, sitting in his lap. Faith's heart raced, worried they might see her. She had closed her legs and was foolishly holding her breath as she waited. She heard their bodies rocking against the floor, Asal panting lightly, and realized that their upper torsos were still blocked from view by the curtain. She opened her legs again, stroking her clit with her hand while the shower head ran over her legs and chest. It was so kinky that these two would fuck in public. Maybe she wasn't the only one listening. She watched Asal's thin legs rock her back and forth as she worked over Hunter's dick. His hands caressed his girlfriend's thighs and calves before finding his way to her ass, which he grasped firmly. Faith rubbed tight little circles on her clit, her hips bucking slightly as she neared orgasm. Hunter pulled Asal to him, forcefully, and she gasped loudly. He guided her body to his, over and over, until her legs shook and she began screaming.

12