Gym Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Interlude between visits points him farther along the path.
6k words
4.64
80.9k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltErik
AltErik
324 Followers

Usual disclaimers, though if you are already browsing stories on this site, you must have an idea what you're getting into by now. ;-)

This story contains Male/Male sex, Male/Female sex and Dominant/Submissive themes, so if this is a problem . . . wave off!

This story is fictional story based on a fantasy of mine. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to send your thoughts, dirty as they no doubt are. It's always good to get feedback!

************

When I returned home after my encounter with Lisa and Mark I was full of conflicting emotions. Guilt, formost. I couldn't believe what I had let myself do! But whenever the images of my acts flickered through my mind . . . I felt myself shiver. It was so intense and scary. I let out a side of myself I didn't even realize existed. A deeply submissive and completely bisexual part. It was almost as if I became a different person altogether. In everyday life and sex I was pretty much a normal guy, who was sometimes agressive and sometimes not. But when I was with Gordon or Mark or Lisa I had no desire except to please them. I truly wanted to be their slut, open to anything they wanted of me.

I shook this off and walked into my house. My wife, Valerie, was sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked up when I came in and arched an eyebrow.

"Looks like you had a tough workout. You look beat."

I felt myself flush and a new wave of guilt washed over me. "Yeah, I guess I am." I said lamely. This was rediculous! I had to stop this. I would just avoid the gym for a while till I could get a handle on myself. That was all there was to it.

"You know," Valerie said scooting around to face me, "I've been thinking about starting back to the gym myself." She smiled at me. "You can meet me there after work and we can work out together!"

It took a moment for me to swallow the lump in my throat after that statement. "Sure." I said.

Workout together?! An image flashed into my head. An image that both excited and scared me to death. Valerie on her hands and knees, whimpering and moaning as Mark pumped his cock into her pussy. All the while I am underneath her, lapping at her pussy and his cock as it stretches her like I never could.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, a bit concerned by the odd look that came over my face.

"No." I said quickly. My cock was rock hard and I stepped up against the couch to hide the bulge in my sweats. "Just zoned out for a second." I turned quickly away and started towards the bedroom. "I'm gonna go change out of these sweaty clothes."

My stomach was full of butterflies as I undressed. I couldn't seem to stop the flash of images that popped into my head. All variations on the same theme. I was still trying to pull my head back to the here-and-now when I felt Valerie's hands on my now naked hips and I turned to face her.

"You know, my mind has been wandering a bit too, since I got home." She said caressing my thighs and ass. "Remember when you told me once that you would . . . go down on me anytime I asked?" She was obviously a bit nervous about bringing it up.

"Yes." I let a pause hang for a few moments. "Is there something you would like me to do?" I continued with a slight smile.

"I'm asking." She said simply.

I chuckled. "You'll have to be more specific than that."

"You know," she said evasively, "I want you to go down on me."

"Oh!" I feigned surprise and turned around to face her. I kissed her deeply for a moment then I kissed my way around to her ear. "Why didn't you just come out and tell me you wanted me to . . . eat your wet pussy till you scream?" I said in a soft whisper.

She sighed. "You are such a vulgar man sometimes!" There was very little force behind the statement though.

This is usually as 'vulgar' as we got. But tonight I felt a bit braver than usual and decided to probe a bit. "But you like it when I'm vulgar, don't you?" Before she could reply I pressed on, all the while running my fingernails over her full hips and ass. Pulling her tightly against me. "Does it really bother you if I describe how your . . . hot . . . wet . . . pussy . . . feels pressed against my face? Or how exciting it is to watch my . . . hard . . . cock . . . slowly open you and slip . . . deeeeeep . . . inside your body?" I spoke slowly, emphasising each explicit term.

I could feel her press into me, her breathing getting shorter and more ragged. "Yessss," she moaned, "I hate it when you talk like that." She kissed me pationately and deeply, putting the lie to her words. She was more turned on than I could ever remember.

She broke the kiss suddenly. "Dammit, you said you'd eat me!" She quickly stripped out of her lounge clothes and fell back on the bed. Splaying her legs open, she began to finger her pussy. "Please lick me. I'm so hot and I need to cum."

"I'm your obedient slave!" I said dropping to my knees. I began to kiss my way up her smooth thighs. But she would have none of that. Tonight she just wanted to cum.

"If that's true, then all I want to hear from you now is the sound of your tongue lapping my clit." She grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to her box. It was practically oozing, she was so excited. I dove in with all the energy I had, as Valerie's thighs wrapped around my head.

I don't know how long I slurped and sucked, but she suddently clamped her legs around my head like a vise and gasped and cried out for at least a few minutes before she began to relax again. As she collapsed against the bed, I was finally released from between her legs. But instead of getting up next to her I just settled comfortably where I was and laid my head on her thigh, my face still damp with her juices. I felt so content just to nuzzle her soft thighs and give her sex an occasional lick. The feeling of her warm, smooth skin against my cheek and the smell of her pussy making me drowsy.

"Mmmm, you seem quite comfortable there. I think I could get to like this treatment!" She said softly.

Without even thinking, I replied. "My mouth is yours anytime you want it, love."

"Is it now?" She said running her fingers through my hair. "I just may test out your offer to see how sincere you are."

We drifted off to sleep like that. She stretched out on the bed and me with my head nestled between her legs.

I awoke, feeling the bed shift. I could tell that at some point during the night I had moved back up to my side of the bed because there was a pillow under my head now instead of my wife's leg. As I opened my eyes I was surprised to see Valerie's pussy descending towards my mouth as she straddled my head.

"Wake up sleepy head." She whispered as she saw my eyes flutter open. "I wanted to test your sincerity from last night." With that she spread her knees and lowered her snatch against my mouth.

She was just as soaked as last night. The lips of her pussy, red and swollen. I didn't need to think about it, I just closed my eyes, reached up to grasp her hips and began to feast on her.

I spent the next 30 minutes or so slurping and sucking on her pussy as she rode my face to several orgasms. When she finally dismounted, my face was flushed and smeared liberally with her cum. And I was hard as a rock. She smiled down at me, then looked at the clock.

"Damn, your gonna make me late. You'll have to take care of that," she said pointing to my erection and smiling, "yourself, I'm afraid!" Valerie gave me a quick tongue kiss then got up and headed for the bathroom. Stopping just outside the door she turned around licking her lips. "You know, I don't taste half-bad." She said thoughtfully. "No wonder you like to eat me so much." Without another word she turned and continued on her way.

* * *

I didn't have to leave for work till an hour after Valerie did, so I just lay in bed. When she came out of the bathroom, she saw me still laying there stroking my cock and paused on the way to the closet. She stood there, in all her naked glory. One eyebrow raised and a hand on her full hip. She looked great. She had a real hourglass shape. Nice, ripe breasts with thick stubby nipples. Wide, sexy hips that swelled out from her waist. I stared at her body as I jerked off.

"You gonna get ready or just jerk off all morning?" I just smiled. "Are you close to cumming?"

"Yes." I said, feeling myself getting closer.

"You like looking at my body, don't you?"

"Oh, yessss. You are sooo sexy."

"You really got off when I sat on your face this morning." It was more of a statement than question. She was getting flushed as she slowly sauntered towards me, hips swaying seductively. She stopped a few feet from the foot of the bed. She seemed to be considering something. Then she obviously came to a decision as she looked me in the eye. There was something a little more stern in her gaze.

"Turn around on the bed with your head hanging off the edge." I did as she told me. I was looking up at her, the swell of her breasts concealing everything but her eyes. I returned to stroking. "You better not cum till I tell you!"

There was more authority in her voice than normal. I stopped jerking off. I was really close now. She had a sly smile curling at the corner of her mouth. She stepped closer and straddle my head. She reached down and spread her lips apart. I could see the dark pink of her pussy. It glistened with moisture and I licked my lips.

She chuckled. "You really are like Pavlov's dog, aren't you? Just looking at my hot, wet pussy makes you hungry. You love my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes." I whispered. My cock throbbed. She'd never talked to me like this before.

"What do you most want right now?!" She almost barked the question.

Without hesitation I answered. "To taste you."

"Really? You're hard cock is throbbing, ready to empty your balls, and you can only think about sliding your tongue inside my wet pussy?" She saw the confusion on my face. "Last night you were horny, but all you wanted was to worship my pussy." Before I could say anything, she pushed on. "You haven't fucked me in at least a month, but all you can think about is eating me."

She let the silence hang for at least a minute. I didn't know what to say. It was true. We hadn't fucked in a while. We'd 69'd a number of times since. I was always on the bottom, as I so loved the feeling over body pressed into me and her pussy and thighs wrapped around my face. I always came first, moaning into her pussy.

"Close your eyes and do not open your mouth. Understood?"

I was really confused now. But I noticed that the inside of her pussy and her lips were now glazed in her juice. "Yes." I said and did as she told me.

I felt her thighs brush my face. Then I felt her wet pussy drag across my forehead. Then over my nose and down across my mouth. I was almost shaking. The feel of her juice painted across my face was so erotic. She dragged her wet lips all over my face before moving back to my nose.

"Breath me in." Her voice was hoarse and I could tell she was very turned on.

I inhaled through my nose and I was overpowered with the smell of her pussy. My head swam with the glorious, musky scent of her sex.

"That's it. Breath me in. This is really what you want, isn't it? To be smothered in my CUNT!" She never used that word before and my cock throbbed at the raw lust in her voice. "Tell me you need my cunt!"

"I, I . . . need it."

"Need what!!" I jumped at the power of her voice. I'd never heard this side of her before. Never knew it even existed.

"I need your . . . pussy." I said.

"No! No! My PUSSY is reserved for COCK!"

"I need your . . . cunt."

"That's a good boy. You aren't the kind of man who fucks pussy. You are a cunt-licker!"

I could taste her pussy now that I'd opened my mouth to speak and the smell of her was intoxicating. Combined with how close I was to cumming, I was in a state of deep lust myself. I could feel the primal part of myself, the same part that reveled in my encounter with Mark and Lisa, eclipsing all else.

She laughed. "You'd make an excellent lesbian. Always ready to eat cunt when it's offered. But what about my needs. Your tongue is talented and eager, but I need more than that sometimes, don't I?"

"Yes." It was all I could say. She was right.

"Tell me what my warm, wet pussy needs." She continued to drag her engorged, dripping lips across my face with rhythmic swings of her hips.

"A cock." I croaked. My throat was dry.

"Exactly! What I need is COCK." She almost moaned the word. I was so lost to the moment that I felt myself nodding.

"Yes, you need a cock. A big, thick cock to fuck you deep!" A tiny voice in my head tried to cry out, but the roar of lust over road it. "A cock to fuck you hard and long and fill you with creamy cummmmmm." My mind was awash in images of huge cocks sliding into Valerie's pussy. Making here scream and cum over and over. None of them were mine.

She was now humping faster against my face. "Yes! Yes! Fuck Yes!! I need a cock. NOW!" No pretense of teasing or taunting me now. Her only thought was cumming. "So empty! My pussy has been so empty for so long!" She was close I could tell. She was whimpering and moaning. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your big cocks!" She was lost completely in her own lust fogged world. "Take me, use me, fill me with your big, fucking, BLACK cocks!!" She went rigid, cumming so hard that all I could hear were whimpers and squeaks as every muscle in her body tried to lock, yet her hips still quivered and twitched as they fought to keep thrusting.

As she came, my brain flashed to her words and as my hand touched my cock, I came so hard that I saw stars. Yet, as ropes of cum rocketed out of my cock, I could hear her words again. "fill me with your big, fucking, BLACK cocks!!" I had no idea what all of it meant. It excited me and scared me at the same time.

* * *

I upended the gym bag and began tossing my dirty clothes into the laundry. Thats when I saw the envelope and the bundle. The bundle looked like something wrapped up in some article of clothing. The envelope was a standard #10 business envelope and in feminine handwriting it just said, 'For Erica'.

My hands started to shake a bit as I tore it open. I unfolded the piece of paper inside. It was written in the same pretty style as what was on the outside. I read through it and the shaking only got worse. I just wasn't sure if it was from fear or lust. It was a set of instructions for the day. Scattered throughout, the word 'Will', was written in bold and underlined. I reread it several times before putting it down and looking at the bundle. I wanted to open it now to confirm what was inside, but the the instructions specified, quite emphatically, that I was not to open it till I had completed certain other instructions.

I sat down on the bed, confused, nervous, aroused and not a little scared. To follow these instructions would be a step I couldn't easily take back. Everything up till now, Gordon's 'use' of me in the locker room and the wild, encounter yesterday in Mark's office were all explainable as experiments. That first time was such a blur of curiosity, nervousness and lust. Completely out of my control, once things started. Sure I could have stopped, but I could still tell myself that I was pushed into it and therefore I could disavow myself of responsibility. Even yesterday, in Mark's office, had been a blindside. Off balance from the start, and unsure how to handle having the locker room scene on film, made me easy to influence. And with Lisa there, in all her erotic glory, I could again say I had little conscious control over things.

But this. I looked at the letter again. To follow these instructions. No, not instructions. Commands. That's what they were. I was being ordered to do things that couldn't be explained away as 'caught up in the moment'. And worst of all, it would be very hard to keep Valerie from noticing something. I thought about that for a bit and then realized that Valerie noticing something wasn't the worst. The worst was that a part of me was actually eager to follow where I was being led. OK, excited too. My cock was already stiff. I reached down to stroke it. Then stopped myself. I looked at the instructions again. I guess I had made my choice. The very first item said that I was not allowed to cum on my own without instruction. "On my own." A shudder ran up my spine and my cock twitched again. I took a long deep breath and reached for the phone.

After calling in sick to work, I headed into the bathroom. Digging around in the cabinet under the sink I found the unopened package of Fleet enemas. I had bought them months back for some reason or another, but never used one. It had seemed like something to use only if it was really necessary. But now, I held the package in my hands and felt a little thrill at what they were being used for now. I opened the package and pulled out the first one. Laid out a towel on the bathroom floor and got down on my hands and knees. It felt weird to push the narrow, lubed tip inside me, but when the mineral oil mixture began to flow . . . I felt strangely excited. I don't know if it was the sensation itself, the full feeling in my belly or just being on my knees on the bathroom floor. But I kinda liked it.

Following my instructions, I rinsed myself out with one, then the other. I then refilled one with warm water for a final rinse. After I finished the third round, I started the bath. Making it as hot as I could stand, so it would stay warm longer, I began to sprinkle in some of Valerie's bath salts. This kind was one I always liked. It had a strong melon aroma that seemed very relaxing to me. As the tub filled, I grabbed Valerie's shaving cream and razor. By now the bathroom was filled with steam and the scent of melon. I felt myself relax as I took deep breaths.

I gently lowered myself into the hot water. Letting my skin adjust. Our tub was a little wider than standard, so while I couldn't really stretch out, it was much more roomy than ones I'd had in the past. I don't know how long I lay there, my body throbbing with the warmth of the water and my head filled with that lovely scent. But I finally decided that if I was to finish what I had to do before I ran completely out of hot water, I'd best be about it.

After warming the water a bit more, I took out the shaving cream and razor. It took a while to do it all, but I managed to only nick myself once. When I finally drained the tub and turned on the shower for a final rinse, I was almost hairless from my neck down. Underarms, chest (never had much there) and legs were completely smooth. My crotch was shaved except for a two inch, narrow strip of hair just above my cock. I had seen a number of hot models with that setup and couldn't resist trying it, since that specific was left to me.

I got out and toweled off. It was then that I looked in the mirror. Wow. I had no idea how much difference the body hair made! And the little strip of hair on my crotch made my cock throb. My hand crept down to give it a stroke, but I yanked it away. If I was doing this, I was going to do it as instructed!

I pulled on my robe and went back to the bed. The last thing on the letter was to open the bundle and follow the instructions there. I picked up the bundle and untied it. My breath caught as it came undone and my eyes locked on the red butt plug. I'd been in adult stores before and seen them. I think this was the medium size one, an inch and a half wide at it's thickest point and tapering back to less than an inch at the base. But it looked huge and made my ass clench at the thought of inserting it. There was another note, and with trepidation and a hint of excitement I opened it.

"These are your final instructions. FIRST, you WILL apply a generous amount of the lube provided to your PUSSY and to your PLUG. You WILL then get on HANDS & KNEES and finger your PUSSY till it's relaxed enough to insert your PLUG. All the while you are doing this you WILL remember how GOOD it felt to have BIG, MANLY COCKS use your body for THEIR PLEASURE. You WILL think about how RIGHT it felt to SERVE those who are your SUPERIORS in every way.

AltErik
AltErik
324 Followers
12