Gym Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltErik
AltErik
326 Followers

Now STOP READING and DO as you are TOLD!"

My stomach was full of butterflies as I put the note down and climbed up onto the bed. I took the tube of lubricant and squeezed out some on my fingers. It was light and silky feeling. I leaned forward till my face was in the pillow and slid my fingers past my balls and over my . . . my . . . pussy. My breath caught as I said the word in my mind. I massaged around the opening and then pressed a single finger in.

"Fuuuuuuuckkkkkk." I moaned as my finger glided inside. I was so charged now that I was shaking. Between the enemas, the bath and being hairless and smooth, I was throbbing with lust. I lay there slowly sliding my finger in and out for a couple minutes. Amazed at the feeling of tightness and heat. Then, as I pulled all the way out, I added a second finger and pushed all the way in. Another moan escaped. It felt so fucking good to feel my . . . pussy stretched open by the second finger. Yesterday I had Mark's entire cock inside me, but then I was in a lust induced fog and was assaulted by so many sensations that I didn't really focus on any. But now, I reveled in the feel as I pulled my fingers all the way out, then slowly pushed them back in.

I don't know how long I lay there, finger fucking myself. But at some point I began to moan softly and murmur "fuck me, fuck me". My head was filled with images from every sex movie I'd ever seen. Only now I just kept seeing those big, beautiful cocks as they penetrated mouths, pussies and asses.

Reluctantly I pulled my fingers out. It was then that I notice that without conscious thought I had added a third finger. I couldn't resist toying with the entrance and noticing how much more relaxed and open it was. The lube also made it feel all sexy and sloppy too. I reached over and grabbed the plug. I squeezed out a dollop of lube on the tip and moved it to my entrance. With steady pressure, I felt my pussy begin to stretch open. Wider and wider till I felt the first real sting of pain. I pushed a little more and the pain increased and increased . . . then suddenly the widest part of the plug passed and it slid into place inside me.

"Ooooohfuckyesssss!" I just lay there softly sighing at the feeling of fullness. That last second, as it just slipped into position inside me, of it's own accord, felt absolutely delicious! I just lay there, with my face mashed into the pillow and my hips rocking gently. Unable to resist, I reached back and began to pull the plug back out. I pulled till it was just about to pop free and then released it. "Oooooooohhhhyyyyeesssssssss." The feeling of the plug being pulled inside me that last few inches was amazing.

Finally I rolled over onto my back and sat up, letting out a couple little moans as the plug moved inside of me. I stood up and looked at the last section of the card.

"Now that your PUSSY is properly FILLED, you WILL keep it FILLED the rest of the day. Now get dressed using ONLY the items sent to you. You WILL wear ALL of the items! Once dressed PROPERLY, you WILL go to the gym at 4pm and work out as usual. You WILL do ALL your normal routines. You WILL receive further instructions there."

I finished unfolding the bundle of clothes and gasped. How could I wear these to the gym? the closer I looked at everything the more I felt panic. I'd be a laughingstock the moment I walked in. I stopped the panicked thoughts, closed my eyes and took some deep breaths. Finally I opened them again and stared at the clothes, wondering what to do. I picked up the electric pink thong and looked at it. My nose caught a whiff of something and I pulled them closer. I felt a little light-headed as the distinct smell of pussy juice filled my nose. I pulled them up to my face and inhaled. Lisa's pussy. She must have had these on yesterday. Without really thinking more I stepped into them and pulled them up. They were made of a really stretchy lycra and though I didn't have Lisa's hips of ass, they still fit OK. It took some doing to try and get my cock and balls settled into the triangle of material. Luckily for me they had a little more fabric than some thongs I'd seen. The floss settled between my cheeks and over the plug. They felt really nice. I looked down and had to admit, my legs looked great and so did my ass. This was just too weird.

Next came a pair of heather gray shorts with pink edging. I held them up and flushed anew. In an arc across the butt, in pink, were the words, "Gym Property". I was trembling a bit as I pulled them on. Though whether from nerves or something else I couldn't say. My cock was still hard though. They fit snugly, if not tight. Next was the t-shirt. This was a counterpoint to the shorts. The same jersey fabric, but in pink with gray "Gym Property" lettering across the chest. This was also a little more snug than I would have normally worn and a little short. I couldn't resist looking at myself in the mirror. From the neck down, I could easily have been a flat chested, slim girl. My cock throbbed again. I looked at the clock and realized the day was slipping away and I needed to finish. After the clothes, pulling on the pink fringed ankle socks and feminine styled gym shoes hardly made me pause. I think I was slipping into a bit of a daze, what with the unfamiliar feel of the clothing, my newly smooth body and the plug shifting inside me with every move.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the car. At this time of day, no one should really notice me. I locked the door, turned to make a run for the car, and almost collided with the FedEx guy just coming up the stairs. My face went beet red as I looked up into the face of a tall, stocky black man. He looked a bit older than me,but obviously in good shape.

"Cartwright?" He asked in a neutral voice. "Mister . . . Cartwright?" He continued, with extra emphasis on the title.

There was a long pause as I looked down for a second and stared at the pink trimmed sneakers on my feet. I looked up again and opened my mouth to speak. But I froze. His eyes slid up and down me, taking in my outfit, eyebrow arched questioningly.

"Well?" He said a little more force in his tone.

I stammered a bit before finally putting some words together in some semblance of a sentence. "I, uh . . . yes, I'm Mister Cartwright."

"I see." He said, locking eyes with me. He let the silence drag out as he continued to stare, until my eyes dropped back to the ground in embarrassment. "I think I understand now." He said finally. "I have a package for the lady of the house. I think YOU should sign for it." He held out the pad. My hands were unsteady as I scribbled on the signature line. I looked back up at him and he had a knowing smirk on his face. After another few seconds, his eyebrow rose. "I think you should pick it up and put it inside."

I was addled and my brain was not functioning well. I looked down at the box for a moment, then squatted down to pick it up. As I started to stand, I felt his hand on my head and looked up. His cock swayed, inches from my face. I just stared, mouth hanging open in shock. I was mesmerized. It wasn't stereotypically huge, but definitely bigger than mine. His other hand gave it a few strokes and a clear pearl of pre-cum emerged. My mouth was starting to water.

"Let me help you with that, maam" He said. His hips pushed forward and his hand pulled me towards him.

There was no struggle. My eyes closed and I welcomed that ebony shaft into my mouth. The stoop of the house was inset a bit, so I wasn't in direct view from either side and the delivery man blocked those across the street. But anyone really looking would figure it out. But I didn't really care at the moment. He just held my head in his hands and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth as I moaned softly. My hands were still holding the box and I just let this strong, black man fuck my mouth.

"You're very good at this, Mrs. Cartwright." He murmured. "You must love sucking your husband's cock. Or maybe you save your mouth for strangers. Does he realize what a SLUT you are?" My heart jumped as he punctuated the word 'slut'. "Does your dear hubby know you'll suck any cock you see?"

My mouth was full or I would have answered, "No, he doesn't know that I'm a slut!" I was sucking and slurping on his cock eagerly now. All I could hear was wet slurping sounds and his occasional comments and grunts. Drool, mixed with pre-cum, was smeared all around my mouth and dripping down my chin. And it all just made me hotter. It was like a switch was flipped the moment his cock slid into my mouth. What was happening to me?

His pace suddenly quickened and I knew he was close. "Good girl, good girl! Suck it, suck it!" He was getting more and more lost in his impending orgasm. "Yeah, bitch, take it all. Suck my big, black fuck stick! You little cocksucker! You fucking, slut!"

Every word he said should have offended me. His hands on my head should have bothered me. The way he used my mouth like a pussy should have made me mad. But all of it, just turned me on more. Suddenly he slammed into me, to the root, making me gag a little and tears to come to my eyes. Then I felt the cum pulse deep inside me and down into my tummy.

"Take it! Take every fucking drop of my cum. Swallow it all, bitch!" He grunted. "I'm gonna fill you till you pop!" He just kept it buried in my and shuddering till I figured he was done. He pulled out, allowing me a full breath. But he wasn't completely finished. It was still oozing cum and he milked out the rest and smeared it across my face. As he stepped back and looked around, he tucked himself back in. Then looked down at me and chuckled.

"Damn, girl! You do suck a mean cock! You have a good day, maam." He started down the steps. "My day has certainly taken a turn for the better."

I stood shakily to my feet, Then, couldn't help smiling, leaned down again to pick up the package. I went back inside, put the box on the counter and walked into the powder room and looked in the mirror. Slut. That's the only word for the image before me. The person in the mirror was a mess. Cum smeared across my cheeks and upper lip. Lips that looked swollen and pouty. And chin still dripping spit and cum. I looked at my watch and realized I had to leave now if I was going to get there on time.

I splashed some water on my face and dried off. Then ran for the car. I dropped in the seat and grunted as the plug shifted. I leaned forward and started the car and as I did I felt my cock drool pre-cum into the thong. I looked down and could clearly see the wet spot that had already formed. This was going to be a long workout.

-- More to cum!

************

This story is copyrighted by the author. You may post it on other boards, but it must be posted in full, with all headers and credit given to the author. Don't mind dissemination, as long as I get any fan/hate mail for my work! :-)

AltErik
AltErik
326 Followers
12