Gym Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltErik
AltErik
325 Followers

"Do I have something you need?" Rob asked in a neutral voice.

I looked over at him, almost startled by his voice. He was staring me straight in the eye. No hostility, but his gaze was intent. I felt so small and weak suddenly. He was so strong and virile. I was no match for him in any way. I knew he was my superior. I felt . . . submissive. My eyes dropped, but my mind kept thinking about feeling his cock in my mouth. His superior, black cock.

"It's OK if you like my cock." He paused and I looked up again. "Do you like my big, black cock?"

My mouth was moving before my brain even engaged. "Yes." I said in a near whisper. His eyes held me and I couldn't look away.

"Yes, what?" His eyes never wavered.

"Yes, I, uh . . . like your cock." I replied weakly. I felt passive. I knew he was in control.

"You like my big . . . black . . . cock." He stated, stressing each word. "Now tell me what you like."

"Yes. I really like your big, black cock." I said it with more strength, and it felt natural to admit it. Natural to admire cocks. But I felt like I had forgotten something. "Sir." I added and felt better.

He smiled. "Well, why don't you come over here and get a closer look." I only hesitated for a few seconds before I stood up. "Leave the towel." He instructed.

I dropped the towel on the bench and walked towards that wonderful cock. Black cock. I so needed that in my mouth! I walked to the end of the bench and just stared down at it. My own dick was throbbing.

"Sit down between my legs, so you can get a good look at a real man's cock." I straddled the end of the bench, my knees almost touching his legs. "You want to suck it, don't you?"

My mouth was slightly parted and I my breath was coming in shallow pants. I nodded.

He laughed. "Say it!"

"Yessss, I want to suck your cock." I said in a daze. I needed to suck it. It was the only thing I could think about. I love cock. I needed one in my mouth.

"Of course you do." He paused. "Black cock is irresistible, isn't it?"

"Yes." I nodded again. I was already leaning forward. "I love black cock." I added in almost a whisper.

"So much bigger and more manly that your little clit." Not a question, just a simple statement of fact.

"Uh-huh." I heard some chuckles from his friends. But it was true. His cock was superior to mine in every way. Compared to his meaty shaft, I did have a clit. Just like a sissy. I shivered.

"Are you a sissy?"

Was I? I was shaking with lust, my mouth already opening at the thought of sucking a strange, black man's cock. All I wanted at that moment was to have it filling my mouth . . . just like a good little sissy.

"Yes, sir. I am."

"All you can think about is my cock. You need your mouth full of cock don't you?"

"Yessss." I hissed. "Let me suck your cock, please." I was lost. There was no intellect, no logic. No thought of anything except sucking cock.

"I'm not stopping you." He said.

My mouth dropped onto his magnificent shaft and I moaned as I felt the hot, velvety head slip between my lips. Yes, yes! I heard them all laugh, but I didn't care. All I could focus on was this young man's meat filling my mouth. It felt so natural to suck a man's cock. Mmmm, I love cocks! All sissies love cock. I can't believe it took me so long to do this. Why did it take me so many years to discover how good it felt to suck another man's cock?! I remembered a number of my studly friends from school. I should have been doing this all my life! When I felt his hands on my head, I moaned again. Yes, I thought, fuck my mouth! Fuck my sissy mouth!

"Boys, I think we have found ourselves a born sissy cocksucker." I heard one of the guys say.

The steamy heat had all of us covered in a sheen of sweat and made me feel even more excited. I suddenly felt damp hands slap and pinch my ass. Then a big pair of hands grabbed me by the hips and lifted me to my feet. I was now straddling the bench with my mouth buried in Rob's crotch. I only had about half of his shaft in my mouth, but I intended to take it all eventually. My senses were whirling. Then I felt my plug, which I'd completely forgotten about after wearing it for hours, being twisted and pulled.

"Our little white bitch came prepared!" One of them called out as he pulled the plug partly out and then let it settle back inside, making me moan around Rob's meat and rotate my hips. What a feeling!

I pumped my mouth up and down on Rob's cock, guided by his big hands. My own hands were on the edges of the tile bench for support. Again the plug was pulled partly out then it slides back in. Fuck it felt good! Then I felt a hot shaft lay along the top of my ass. Cock! Again the plug was jostled. I pressed my ass back. A voice in my head cried out, 'Fuck me!' But with my mouth full, all I could do was moan louder.

"Enough play." One of them said from behind me. He slowly pulled the plug all the way out. I felt so empty after so long. He slapped both my ass cheeks making me grunt. Then I felt the head of his cock slip between my cheeks and against my loosened hole. "Time for this little bitch to learn her place!" With one long, steady thrust, he fed the entire length of his cock inside me.

I threw my head back, letting Rob's cock slip from my lips. "Oh, god!!!" Even being prepared it was painful to take it all so fast. "OH FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"This is your place now, bitch!" He said as his balls came to rest against mine. "Servicing big, black cock. When we're through with you, your mouth and sissy-cunt won't be good for anything else!" I heard chuckles. He held still and slowly the pain began to subside. The plug had certainly prepped me well.

Another voice chimed in. "After we're done, she won't be satisfied with anything else. She'll be dreaming about chocolate dick all the time."

As he said this, the cock in my ass began to pull out. And it was no longer painful. It was starting to feel pretty good. As he grabbed my hips firmly and thrust back inside I heard myself whimper a little. It was really feeling good. A handsome black man was pumping his big cock deep inside my . . . my . . . boy-pussy, my . . . cunt! Oh, yes. Yes! "Yesssss." I moaned.

My new lover chuckled. I felt a hand grab a handful of hair and another slide up my chest. He pulled me easily back against his sweaty chest. I felt his warm breath in my ear. "That's right, bitch. My big, black cock is gonna train your sissy-cunt to service real men. That's what you want, isn't it?"

I whimpered again as his hips continued to pump his shaft in and out of me. It felt so strange to be taken like this. But I liked it. I liked being his plaything. I couldn't explain it. "Yes, I do."

"You're nothing but a little sissy, aren't you?"

"Yes." Yes, yes, yes! I loved feeling his control over me. I was skewered on his cock. His arms holding me easily. He was using me for his pleasure. I was his fuck toy. I felt a shudder at that.

"And what do all sissies want?" His voice was hoarse with lust, but commanding.

"Cock." I choked out, as his meat filled me again. His cock was sliding in and out, effortlessly. My sissy-cunt had submitted completely to him.

"That's right! Sissies need cock. No sissy is complete without a big cock inside them." He sped up his thrusts, making me gasp and grunt as he slammed into me. "With every stroke of my Big . . . Black . . . Cock," He punctuated each word with a hard thrust, "you are becoming more of a slave to black meat."

I whimpered. "Yesssss . . . mmmmmmmmfuckmeeeee." The other men were just watching, fascinated. It was obvious that my lover had dealt with sissies before and they were enjoying watching his skill with me.

"With each thrust, you're gonna accept the superiority of black cock. Your gonna dream about black cock. You'll remember what it felt like for your black Master to use your sissy-cunt and mouth." His thrusts were getting faster. He suddenly leaned back and hooked first one arm and then the other under my thighs and lifted me off the floor like a little girl. He was now holding me tight to him, like a vise, as his hips pistoned his cock into me like a jackhammer.

I was just moaning incoherently now as he took me. He was in complete control. I was just a receptacle for his black cock. My hands reached down and pulled my ass cheeks wide for him. YES! Receptacle for cock! Like a good sissy. Fuck meeeeeeee! I'm a good sissy! I love being a sissy. This feels sooooo good!

"You love this don't you?!"

"yesyesyesssss . . ." Need cock . . . love cock . . . black cock to fill me . . . born for this! Natural to submit. Accept my place. I'm a good sissy fuck-toy!

"I'm gonna fill you with chocolate cream soon, bitch. And when I do it's gonna fill your submissive, sissy brain and melt your will. Your old self will slip away. You will fully embrace being a sissy cockslut. You will know that any man with a big cock is your superior. That any man with a big, BLACK cock is your MASTER! You exist to service cock. To make them cum. It is what you were born to do!" He was grunting and I knew he was about to fill me. "Here it comes slut! TAKE IT! TAKE IT SLUT!"

He groaned in a long rumbling, roar and buried himself to the balls in me. I could feel his cock pulsing and felt a warmth inside me. This wasn't like the other day with Mark and Lisa. I wasn't just a man being manipulated. Today a young man had taken me. Used me. And was now breeding my sissy-cunt with his seed. The alpha dog taking his bitch. And I was his bitch. His perfect sissy bitch. I felt so good to be a bitch!

He held me up for a little longer, still buried inside me, breathing hard. Then slowly lowered me back to the bench. My mouth naturally slipped back down Rob's throbbing pole. Where it belonged. After a brief pause, I felt the cock slowly slip from my hole and then almost immediately the plug slipped back in place. It wasn't snug anymore and I found my hole clenching to hold it in.

"Don't want any of my seed leaking out of you, do we?" He took a couple deep breaths. "Ok boys! You finish breaking in this little slut. I'm going to grab a shower!" He patted me on the ass as he headed towards the door. "This little slut was born to fuck & suck."

The rest of the afternoon was a blur of cocks and cum. No force was needed for me to gulp down every drop of man-seed I could. I begged for cum and to be filled with cock. And I got it. Rob pumped two loads into my tummy, and his seed was soon joined by three more loads. Five times my plug was removed and my cunt was pumped full of man meat. Pounding into me till my sloppy hole coaxed them to cum inside me. Each time the plug was put back in, so none of their sperm could leak out. Till the next cock was ready. I was pounded over and over by big, hard cocks that made me whimper, moan and beg for more. I never touched my clit, but I came twice and obediently slurped it all up each time. I was their sissy. Their toy. Their cum receptacle. I was . . . what I was meant to be.

-- More to cum!

************

This story is copyrighted by the author.

************

AltErik
AltErik
325 Followers
12