Gym Suprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Girl masturbates in the bathroom.
1k words
4.17
28.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left her card at the gym reception desk and the receptionist chased me down to give it to me. You read that her name is Emily. She must have been a bitch to the receptionist cause now the poor girl fears she might lose her job. She trembles as she goes back to her chair behind the large desk. Emily's power over people should scare you but it only turns you on. You turn away from the receptionist and head out the door looking at the card Emily gave to you. It has her address and phone number.

As soon as you get home you save it into your phone. Pinning the card to a magnet on your fridge. You decide to send her a simple text before taking a shower. "Hey, it's Bridget from the gym. Excited to see you later," you write. You decide that it is better to label yourself because you don't know how many random people she pushes into closets but you secretly hope to be the only one.

She responds back quickly "Hey, I didn't know if you got my number, dinner tonight? 7pm?" You can't believe she responds so fast but she must be as excited as you are. "Yeah, that's perfect," is what you type back with trembling fingers.

Her response is just as quick, "great, see you then". You can tell she isn't big into text conversations but that's good cause neither are you. You decide to end the conversation there and take a shower.

Your clothes are still sticky from the work out and you put them immediately in the washing machine until you are only left with a sports bra and underwear. Walking to the bathroom you check yourself out in the mirror. Starting with your stomach you see that you have achieved a flat stomach with a set of abs that are just barely visible. Looking at your legs you admire the strength in your calves. You never had a problem with your legs, sometimes you would wish for skinnier thighs but you love the power that you have with the large ones. Moving to your arms you flex them, showing your guns to yourself in the mirror. You can't help but smile at how strong you have become. The muscles showing through as you flex. No fat or extra skin flapping underneath like there used to be, only reminder at how far you have come.

You have been going to the gym for almost a year now and the changes in your body are paying off. Exercising everyday has also helped you gain control over the foods you eat, going for the healthy option over getting McDonalds every other day. Still staring in the mirror your attention moves to your breasts. They have always been larger and losing weight didn't really change that, not that they bothered you, except now, thinking about earlier today, the bra is causing a feeling on your nipples as they harden to your thoughts. Being close enough to the shower you pull the bra off and toss it into the closet. Looking at yourself naked isn't new to you. It's something you always do before you take a shower but this time something is different.

You close your eyes as you start to gently run your hands on your body, feeling the muscle in some areas and some places that need work. As you take a deep breath your hand land on your breasts, stopping there. You lean back against the bathroom wall and move your hands in circles, making you already hard nipples move in a circle around the palm of your hands. You softly moan before closing your legs in hope for some friction down there. As you close them you notice how wet the area has gotten. This only turns you on further, wanting more but knowing you can't have it, at least no yet.

You imagine Emily pressed against you and squeeze your nipples imagining it is her hands giving you the pleasure that you want, eliciting another moan. This time saying her name hoping it will make her appear before you.

"Fuck," is all you can manage to say when you realize how much more you need. Slowly you move your hands from your breasts and slowly down your flat stomach until you reach the hem of your underwear. You put your fingers through the elastic and tug them off so they land at your feet.

You can't believe what you are about to do but this girl is driving you crazy. You slowly start to move you hands back up your thighs until you are about to touch your breasts then slowly back down teasing yourself. You right hand makes it's way between your legs and you pull them apart, sucking in air as you feel the cool air on your clitoral hood realizing how turned on you've gotten. You lean further back on the wall to keep your balance as well as putting your left hand on the counter to steady yourself. Your right hand starts to make small slow circles around your clitorus and you take deep breathes as the pleasure moves through you.

You shut your eyes tightly as you imagine it is Emily's hand making you feel this way. Your left hand that had been trying to balance you gives up and moves to your left breast. Your hand gropes your breast before tugging at your nipple. You scream Emily's name as you move your right hand faster and match it with your hips feeling yourself coming close to an orgasm. You imagine Emily asking you about this as your right hand moves even faster and you can feel the build-up inside of you, so close to exploding. You pull your nipple even harder with your left hand and move faster with your right not stopping for anything because you feel so close to cumming.

With a final tug the orgasm washes over you and you put your left hand out to lean on the counter as your moans subside. As your muscles relax you move your right hand from in between your legs. The power or the orgasm surprises you and as you look at your hand that is covered in your cum you can't help but get turned on again.

"Fuck," you say to yourself as you turn on the shower and rinse your hand off. 7pm can't come soon enough.