Gym Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She does so, and is immobilized and presented to him, open, and he can even see her wetness. She hears him slide his shorts off, and then she feels him gently probe her. To see if she's ready? She's never been more ready. Then she feels him slide inside of her, and he feels bigger to her than he ever has before. Shaved as she is, she can feel everything, the feeling of his hair against her, and when he begins to thrust, she can feel his balls. His thrusts are so strong that she's almost glad she has something to hold onto--if this were at home, her head would be knocking the headboard. She's moaning and he's actually grunting with each push. Warm to begin with, she's now hot, and dizzy from her head hanging down. One final thrust, one almighty groan and he stands for a moment, his hands clasped on her hips. She feels him pulsing and contracts around him, not even feeling the strain in her leg that is still in the air. He bends over top of her, warm weight, and slides his hands down her back and around to cup her breasts for a moment. Then he says, "I'm going to step back and you can let your leg down. I'll help you out."

A moment later, she's standing in front of him again, finally both of them naked, and he takes her into his arms. Their kiss this time is tender and long and more intense than their kisses have been for a long time. "That was amazing," Matt says to her. Liz, to her utter surprise, says, "I know. Thank you.'

They stand there for a long moment, simply wrapped up in each other, naked together in the big space. They can see headlights on the street, hear conversation from passers-by, but no one can see them, and no one knows they're there or what they've just done.

There's a pile of towels and he gives her one to wrap around herself, for which she is profoundly grateful, and one to clean up with. As she sits on the edge of a bench, he wanders around, collecting her clothes. Matt hasn't bothered with a towel, he has the casual disregard of nudity of the life-long athlete, and Liz lets herself enjoy the sight of his slender, well-muscled body. She's certainly earned the right to sit and watch, she thinks.

Court Street is even colder after the warmth of the gym. Liz still feels a bit shaky and clings to Matt's arm as they walk the few blocks back to her brownstone. "How did you ever come up with all that? How did you choose the machines? It was like I walked into a porn flick and I was the star."

He grins at her and says, "And a very good star you were, too. I just chose the ones I thought I'd like to see you on. Except the next-to-the-last one. I chose that one because for once I wanted to go down on you and not worry you'd break my jaw when you started to cum."

She gasps in mock horror. "It's true," he tells her, "you have no idea the force you generate then."

"Consider it a compliment, boy," she tells him, "and stop complaining," and they walk up her steps laughing.

12