Gyno Visit

Story Info
A visit to the doctor turns passionate.
1.9k words
4.17
204.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheryl went the gynecologist for her yearly pap smear and she was the last patient of the day. The nurse showed her to an exam room and told her to take her clothes off and gave her a very small sheet to cover up with. She wasn’t shy about undressing in front of someone she loved, but she only saw Dr. Carter once a year. This little sheet wasn't going to nearly cover a body her size, but she made do the best she could. She decided that if she laid down, it would at least cover the front. So she laid back on the exam table and when her tits fell to her sides, the sheet didn't quite reach to her nipples. The cold air in the room had her nipples all tight and puckered up. The doctor walked in, but she didn't recognize him.

"Where's Dr. Carter?"

"He had to deliver a baby, so I'm covering for him. I'm Dr. Angelo Bertolini - Dr. Carter’s new partner. Please call me Angelo. Let's see, you’re here for your annual woman’s check. Let's start with a breast exam."

As he pulled the sheet down off Sheryl’s tits, she took in his beautiful blue eyes and thick black wavy hair. She pictured herself running her fingers through those ebony strands of silk, and her mouth sucking in his full thick lips in between her own. His hands cupped her right breast and gently, but firmly mashed on it, pressing all over, then he took her nipples between his fingers and squeezed. She tried hard not to let him see how much this was turning her on but it was very difficult.

“Have you had any pain or discomfort in your breasts or any discharge from your nipples?”

“No.”

“How about your periods - have they been normal?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sexually active?”

“I have been in the past, but I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago.”

He picked up her chart and took a few minutes to look over her medical history.

“I see that you’ve dropped a few pounds since your last visit. Good for you. What have you been doing?”

“Well, I’ve been on a diet, and I’ve been walking. I still have a long way to go.”

“What prompted this change?”

“To tell you the truth, it was my ex-boyfriend. He dumped me because of my weight and I decided to make some changes. It’s hard to find a guy when you’re my size.”

“Are you kidding? You wouldn’t believe how many guys are turned on by girls who have some meat on their bones. As your doctor, I should encourage you to lose weight, but I have to tell you that I count myself among them.”

“Really?”

“Honest. Now, it’s time to put your feet up in the stirrups.”

He helped her to get adjusted, tugging on her hips until half of her ass was off the edge of the table. The sheet was off of her tits and was really only covering her belly. Sheryl’s pussy was wide open and she knew that he could tell how juicy was. She couldn’t help it - between having him pinch her nipples and talk about how he liked big girls, she was very turned on. The intercom came on and the nurse told the doctor he was needed at the desk for a minute. He apologized and excused himself for a moment, leaving her legs up in the stirrups.

As soon as the door shut, Sheryl reached up and started stroking her tits, concentrating on her nipples. She was so into it that she didn’t hear the door open. He looked at her, his cock springing instantly to life and slipped back out the door again. A few minutes later he came back in and stood at her side.

“You’re my last patient of the day. The rest of the staff is going home. But I think we’ll be okay here by ourselves. I’ll get you finished up here in no time at all.”

He sat down on the stool with his face just inches away from her glistening cunt. She could feel his hand on her pussy. He examined the outside, spreading the lips of her pussy, putting his hands all over her cunt, flicking across Sheryl’s engorged clit a few times. Her breath caught in her throat, and she couldn’t help letting a moan escape her lips.

“Mmmm, does that feel good?”

“Y-y-yes.”

Sheryl was embarrassed beyond belief, but she couldn’t stand how good this felt. She could feel her cunt tightening down and desperate for cock. He inserted two fingers deep inside her pussy, and his thumb started rubbing her clit.

“Oh, god!”

“Do you want me to stop? I haven’t even done your exam yet.”

“No, please, don’t stop.”

He continued feeling her up, his fingers making her hotter and hotter every second.

“Okay, I think you’re warmed up enough for now. Let’s get that exam over with.”

He gently inserted the speculum into her pussy and started spreading it open, wider and wider. Her pussy was leaking juice around the stainless steel. She had no idea that her cunt could stretch that wide. He inserted the cotton swab deep inside and she felt an instant of pain, but only for an instant. Then the pain was over, but he left the speculum inside of her.

“Your pussy is so beautiful . . . pink . . . glistening . . . juicy. . . delicious.”

He bent down, spread the lips of her pussy wide and licked her clit, flicking his tongue ever so gently over and over again. Then his finger insinuated itself gently and slowly into her asshole, then another finger, wiggling slowly in her ass. While his mouth continued to bring her closer and closer to orgasm, his fingers in her ass were making Sheryl completely crazy.

“Oh god, oh god, oh please, oh god.”

She came with a rush, feeling an electric shock run from her clit outwards to her fingers and toes.

Angelo took his mouth off her pussy and stood up. The speculum was still holding her cunt wide open and he slowly pulled his fingers out of Sheryl’s ass and unzipped his pants and took them off. He walked over to the side of the exam table and when Sheryl turned her head, she was presented with 8 inches of meaty thick cock. She licked her lips in anticipation, wondering if she could get him in her mouth, but she was anxious to give it a try.

“I want to suck your cock so bad, please.”

He moved closer to her and she reached for his cock, pulling him to her. She kissed the tip of his cock and sucked the sweet drop of pre-cum into her, igniting her hunger. She licked all around the rim of his knob and then down the shaft. Slowly, her tongue made its way back up to the head again. She opened her mouth and took him inside of her, her mouth stretching wider than she had thought possible. She began fucking him with her mouth, slowly but in long steady strokes. His fingers were entwined in her hair and he when he tightened his grip and began pulling her hair, instead of distracting her, it only spurred her on. Sheryl quickened the pace and fucked his cock faster and with even more gusto. He came with a groan and filled her mouth with cum which she swallowed greedily. She continued to lick and suck his cock while he caught his breath again.

He desperately wanted to fuck her, but he was no way near ready yet, so he decided to use the time to his advantage. Angelo stroked her face and bent down and kissed her deeply, tasting her sweet tongue and his own cum. Then he moved his mouth lower and rained kisses down her neck onto her tits, finally settling his mouth over one swollen engorged nipple. Sucking softly at first, then harder and finally alternating with gentle, insistent bites, she began moaning in need. He brought one hand down to her throbbing pussy and lightly massaged her clit.

She was amazed at the feelings that assaulted from the different sensations: lips, tongue and teeth on her nipple, fingers on her clit and the speculum stretching her cunt wide. She felt curiously exposed, but very much thrilled with what was happening. Her moaning had changed to panting and finally to a whimpering that signaled an oncoming orgasm. He quickly pulled his fingers and mouth away and Sheryl cried out.

“No – god please don’t stop, Angelo!”

He smiled at her indulgently, but he didn’t heed her pleas. Instead he kissed her again, thoroughly, deeply and stole her breath. His fingers lightly brushed the skin on her belly, tickling and teasing her until she was certain she would go mad. When he broke off the kiss and straightened up, He looked at her with desire sparking his eyes.

“Do you want to cum again, Sheryl?”

“Yes, oh yes, please, make me cum again.”

He smiled again and moved to the foot of the exam table and sat down on the chair and leaned over her pretty pussy. He spread her lips and observed how proudly her clit stood up and begged for attention. He leaned down further until she could feel the warmth of his breath on her button. She was whimpering softly, praying that he would bring his tongue to her clit again and bring her to another orgasm. She knew it wouldn’t take long, she was almost ready to cum just from the warm air softly caressing her clit.

Angelo barely touched the tip of his tongue onto her clit and she nearly came unglued, she raised her hips trying to get him closer but he kept his distance, only allowing the slightest contact. Very lightly, he flicked his tongue over her clit twice, then slowly sucked in one lip of her pussy into his mouth, then let go of it and repeated the action on the other side. Sheryl was nearly in tears now, her need was so great, and he gave in and licked and sucked her clit hungrily. She cried out with her orgasm, her hips raised off of the table as her back arched into it. Angelo didn’t stop, but held light suction on her clit until she began to settle down again and he began sucking again. This time she came even quicker but much louder, screaming with the release that her orgasm brought her.

Angelo stood up laid the head of his cock on her asshole. He grabbed her hips and pushed himself into her asshole, slowly at first, then deeper and deeper, it felt like his cock was at least a mile long. At last she felt his balls against the cheeks of her ass. He pulled out slowly and then fucked her hard and fast, ramming into her as hard as he could. They both screamed when they came this time. Then he became the consummate professional again and removed the speculum, took a washcloth out of the cabinet and gently washed Sheryl’s well used asshole, and then his cock. He unstrapped her legs and helped her to sit up.

“So, do you want to schedule another appointment - say for tomorrow?”