Gypsy Designs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

A low growl escaped him as her hand moved to stroke the length of his cock firmly through his slacks letting him know she was more than willing to satisfy all the needs he had, evident by the bulge she caressed hungrily. His mind flashed to Gypsy and the look of the melted Amber when he'd pulled back from her lips. The desire yet discovered or explored that was hidden inside her. Moving his tongue over the marks on her throat he walked the redhead to her door, shaking his head as he watched his relief preparing to leave. Bending down he spoke to the women the honeyed tones weaving a silent web through the minds of each. Closing the hood he stepped to the brunette's window shaking her hand when she thanked him for his help saying she thought the two of them would go have a few drinks and to hell with boyfriends who weren't willing to help.

Getting back in his car adjusting his cock roughly he snarled loudly, "What in the hell's happening to me?" he snapped he jammed the car in gear, pulling out of the parking lot squealing tires.

"What I should be doing is following those two to a motel, spending the night indulging in nothing wild animalistic sex, hell the redhead was burning with it as badly as I am. What a perfect way to spend an evening with those legs wrapped around me as she rode me and the brunette waiting in line for her turn," he muttered to himself turning on his signal, pulling into the strip mall that contained the Chinese restaurant Gypsy mentioned.

"But no I'm acting like an errand boy," he growled slamming the door of the sports car walking in to place her order.

She was pouring hot water into the small tea pot when she heard his car pull in. She glanced toward the door hearing his car door slam violently. The rush of cold emotion slammed into her mind making her hands shake with the intensity of it. She wasn't sure if she should run and hide before he got in the house or stand her ground, seeing what he was so worked up about.

Caydn opened the door, grabbing it just before it slammed into the wall. Stopping in his tracks he met Gypsy's eyes standing with a tea kettle in her hands, visibly shaking, her eyes all but covering her face.

She'd turned when he slammed the door open. His body filled the door completely as she watched him reasoning with himself before looking up seeing her there.

The knot of fear in her stomach grew when she felt him slam his mind shut, his thoughts stopping their bombardment instantly but the rage radiated from his body like the burning heat from a fire turned inferno.

He'd smelled her fear as well as saw it, blocking his mind so she wouldn't feel what was surging through him, instinctively knowing she wouldn't understand. Taking a deep breath he closed the door behind him before turning back to her.

"I didn't know what kind of soup you wanted to they gave me two kinds, as for the egg rolls you have six, two of each kind they had," he said holding the bag up, walking over setting it on the counter.

"Would you please put that damn thing of boiling water down before you drop it and burn yourself," he snapped seeing her hands now shaking almost violently. Stepping around the counter he took it from her setting it on the stove.

"I guess since all you're going to do is stand and stare at me I'll see about getting some work done," he snapped and walked around the counter, "I suggest you eat while it's still hot. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Who pissed in your wheatie's?" she mumbled after she watched him storm out of the kitchen shaking her head. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes for a second mentally forcing the shaking in her hands to stop, concentrating on the smooth seductive behavior he showed earlier she tried to erase the dangerously out of control man who'd exploded into the house only minutes before.

"Stop thinking about that!" His voice roared from the front of the house, "or at least spare me, put up your blocks so it doesn't echo in my head," he said stalking back into the kitchen pinning her to the counter with his glare.

Shaking she ground her teeth together, her hands clenching into fists at her sides. The color rushed to her face feeling an uncontrollable urge to pick something up and crack him in the skull with it.

Suddenly she remembered Roland, she'd never had reason to be afraid of him and he'd been the one to slap her as if trying to knock her head off her shoulders and in front of her now was a man who she should be very afraid of yet she wasn't.

Caydn dropped his eyes from her, taking a deep breath before looking back at her. "You're right you never have to be afraid of me because there's no way I'd ever hurt you," he said his voice quiet for a moment before his eyes flared at her again when her memories of earlier hit him physically like a ton of bricks.

"Stop it," he growled the sound deep in his throat, "think of anything else, hell even your old whimpering spineless boyfriend 'Roland'," he said sarcastically. "Just give me the peace of mind and forget about earlier," he almost begged.

"What in the hell's wrong with you?" she snapped her eyes glittering she was so angry. "Earlier 'you' were kissing me until it felt like 'you' were trying to melt my circuits down, then suddenly when you come back 'you' are yelling at 'me' about it and demanding I forget it," she said, her cheeks turning a fiery red suddenly as she stared at him.

"So that's it, my asking a favor got in your way," she gasped glaring at him, "I'm the reason your not in a motel right now with the redhead and brunette you met earlier and it's 'my' fault because I asked if you'd bring me something back when you came home," she said through clenched teeth snarling each word.

He snapped his head around to look at her. He'd begun pacing the kitchen like a caged animal when she'd started accusing him of being mad at her.

"I really wish I knew how the hell you did that," he shook his head, "I can block myself from anyone that ever walked upright on this damn planet except you and it's driving me crazy," he said shoving his hand through his hair. Stopping in his tracks he felt the hurt she was feeling thinking about him kissing her then leaving and contemplating spending the night in a motel with two women he'd met in a parking lot.

"You want to know why I'm not in a motel right now with that delightful little brunette and that sassy redhead wrapped around me?" he said slowly walking toward her, stopping when he was in front of her and she'd back up against the counter pinned by his body.

She lifted her head so she could glare at him, her eyes getting lost in the darkness of his, feeling his body radiating a need that confused her. "Why in the hell would I care?" she countered silently thankful her voice hadn't shook as her body was threatening to simply being close to him.

He smiled feeling her body tremble without even touching her, "Oh you care Gypsy I can feel it, and smell it on you not to mention the fact that your thoughts are thrusting themselves so deep into my mind it's hard to tell where mine begin and yours end," he said with a chuckle, brushing his fingers along her cheek.

"The reason I'm not in a motel with either of them wrapped around me is that it's these arms," he said reaching down taking her arms, pulling them up until they wrapped around his neck, "and these legs," he whispered dropping his hands to her hips, lifting her to the edge of the counter before reaching for her right thigh pulling her leg against him until it instinctively wrapped around his thigh his hand cradling it.

"These are the ones I want wrapped around me," he said his voice strained, fighting to keep the controlling honeyed tones out of his voice, the pure hunger and desire loud and clear. "This is who I wanted not them," he whispered against her mouth, leaning against her the hardness of his raging cock pressing firmly against the exposed junction of her thighs before his mouth captured hers savagely.

Caydn pushed his hand into her hair tilting her head so he'd have easy access to her mouth then dropping his lips to her jaw placing gentle kissed and bites traveling down her throat the vibration of her moan throbbing against his mouth.

She was initially outraged but only until his body pressed intimately against hers setting her on fire. Feeling his hand move from her thigh to her rib cage, his knuckles brushing the curve of her breast, she groaned realizing she'd wrapped both legs around his keeping their bodies entwined intimately. Her hands gripped his shoulders while the world seemed to spin, he'd leaned her back, his mouth moving from her throat tugging at the deep opening of her shirt making her gasp when his mouth caressed her nipple through her shirt tugging at it through the fabric.

He could smell the heat and excitement flowing through her body like wild fire threatening to capture him in its path. Leaning back he met her eyes, the desire burning in them when he leaned closer barely touching her lips, pressing him self between her open thighs grinding his cock slowly against her. He felt her stiffen slightly when his lips covered hers, his mind flashed with her fear.

"Gypsy," he said his voice gruff and deep. Pulling his mouth from hers, his hands reaching up to thread his fingers through hers as they gripped his hair, "Gypsy are you okay?" he asked kissing her cheeks, then her eye lids since she'd closed her eyes the minute he'd pulled his mouth from hers.

He groaned reading her thoughts, "Why didn't you tell me you'd never done this before?" he asked in a whisper, wrapping his arms around her pulling her close tenderly.

"How in the hell was I suppose to know you were going to do that?" she asked her face buried against his shirt hiding the flame red blush she knew was covering her cheeks. "I also didn't think personal information had to be announced 'Hi Caydn I'm Gypsy I'm going to be staying here for awhile and oh yeah by the way I'm a virgin so incase you decided to seduce me in the kitchen you'll know'," she said sarcastically pinching his side, shoving him away from her or trying to.

He held on to the counter knowing she was going to push him away she was projecting her thoughts as if by a loud speaker again. "How was I suppose to know you're a virgin?" he asked leaning back looking down at her while she glared at him her cheeks a bright shade of red with embarrassment.

"For heaven sakes be reasonable," he said when she tried unsuccessfully to duck under his arms and escape. "Gypsy you're the one who told me about being with what's his name, oh yeah 'Roland the bastard' for years would it be so crazy for me to assume that the two of you'd had sex along the way?" he shook his head, leaning against her trapping her while he reached up pulling his hair back out of his face.

"I hate to go against popular opinion but not everyone jumps in bed with everyone they date just for the hell of it," she rolled her eyes, dropping them to stare at her hands keeping him pushed away from her as far as he'd allow. "Some people also want to wait until they get married before they become intimate, there's nothing wrong with them for doing that," she said quietly.

He froze instantly the flashes filling his mind, her crazy stalker ex refused to sleep with her. "Let me assure you of one thing Gypsy," he said reaching down taking her chin in his hand forcing her to look at him their eyes meeting, "There's nothing wrong with you it's that insane little bastard who had the issues. Hell woman you felt the heat and need raging through my body when I was kissing you and touching you, surely that'd let you know anyone without a twisted mind would be beside himself with desire wanting you," he sighed deeply brushing his finger along her cheek.

"But what's wrong with me?" she said softly, "I've never felt like that in my life not with Roland and we were together for years, I've only known you a few weeks, that's not normal or to me it isn't," she leaned back against the counter pulling her face from his hand, closing her eyes taking a deep breath, her pulse and body still beating at an alarming rate.

"What bothers you the most is you liked it isn't it?" he said suddenly catching small thoughts while she fought to block herself from him, "I felt your body responding to mine, your hands pulling my head closer when my mouth moved down your throat," his voice dropped to the deep smooth honeyed tones without thinking, laughing when she rubbed her forehead, glaring at him her eyes snapping.

"Please get off me, let me go so I can eat and get back to work," she said softly, "I'll make sure to keep myself blocked so you can get some work done, I won't bother you anymore," she stepped around him when he stepped back, taking the bag he'd sat on the counter she turned, walking out of the room without another word.

He leaned back in his chair having slammed the receiver down after chewing out his London office manager for what in reality was nothing more than his frustration.

Ever since she'd gone up stairs he'd kept himself open trying to hear her thoughts but nothing, he'd even left his office door open, not closed himself off.

"You really didn't need to yell at whoever's on the phone just because you're upset with me," she said quietly stepping to the open door of his office. "I have a funny feeling your night hasn't been anymore productive than mines been," she admitted stepping forward to lean against the door frame.

He held his hand out to her, his eyes locked with hers when she pushed away from the door, walking across the room, her fingers threading between his as he pulled her into his lap where she curled easily against his chest, her head resting on his shoulder as if this was a daily routine.

Resting his cheek against her hair he took a deep breath feeling better having her close and at ease with him after the fiasco he'd made of everything earlier.

"It wasn't just your fault," she said with a chuckle, "The minute you told me to stop thinking about it I did it intentionally just to push your buttons," she admitted leaning back slightly to meet his eyes.

"You like to play with fire don't you?" he laughed smacking her ass lightly when she curled her legs into his lap forcing him to lean back further in the chair rocking them both slowly. "You've got to learn to be careful Gypsy not all men would be willing to back down like I did especially when they're out of their mind wanting you," he said seriously a growl clear in his voice at the thought of someone else touching her, his arm tightened around her. "And even fewer of us are like that bastard Roland to manipulate and control you."

She propped her elbow on his wide muscled chest pushing herself back a bit to look at him, "Would it be a bad thing for me to admit when you were kissing me, and touching me, I didn't want you to stop. I think that scared me the most," she said with a slight blush.

"You're determined to be the death of me aren't you?" he said letting his head fall back closing his eyes. His teeth clenched when he felt her wiggle innocently against his cock. "Remember how it felt the heat rising in your body making it feel like your blood was close to boiling?" he asked with a groan, "Multiply that one hundred times and you might be scratching the surface of what I feel when I think of having you in my arms and your body against mine," he admitting opening his eyes to see her smile. "I should've known your little twisted self would like knowing that," he laughed.

She shook her head laughing, "It's like this rush of power I never knew I had," she grinned, "makes me wonder if maybe I shouldn't go out sometimes and practice it on some unsuspecting guy at a club," she squealed when his hand swatted her ass again.

"I suggest you just keep your practice right here with me for everyone's safety and sanity," he said with a smile but the steel tones behind his voice obvious. "For heavens sake Gypsy would you please hold still woman!" he said gripping her hips firmly to prevent her from moving anymore.

Looking at him quickly she wondered if she was hurting him because of the pained expression on his face. "Should I get up, am I to heavy?" she asked trying to turn in his lap so she could stand.

Caydn took a deep breath feeling his cock nestled against her ass. "This is a conversation we're not going to get into since I don't know if I could handle explaining the make up of the male anatomy to you with out laying you across my desk and showing you intimately," he chuckled when her eyes locked with his and her cheeks glowed pink again suddenly.

"I'm not ignorant," she huffed trying to control the embarrassment she felt. "I'm just not experienced like the women you're normally around. As for practicing here wouldn't be a good idea. I damn sure wouldn't want to have to explain this to Sophie and Vince when they come back home, she'd have my hide for interfering in your life," she said quietly.

"You let me worry about if you or anyone else interferes in my life I can handle it and anyone who might object," he said pulling her back down to lean against his chest wondering when he'd become such a masochist.

"So you mentioned tonight not being productive, having trouble sewing?" he asked his hand absently tracing the seam of her jeans running along her hip.

She shook her head sighing, "I managed to cut things out, but everything I tried to put together just wasn't working so I gave up and came downstairs," she admitted stifling a yawn.

Caydn pushed her forward slightly frowning at the dark circles under her eyes, "You need some sleep, you're not use to staying up day and night," he said, standing up with her in his arms starting toward the door.

He carried her upstairs, laughing when he saw the disaster area she'd created working. Walking into the bedroom he released her legs gritting his teeth when she slid down his body.

"Get changed and get some sleep, maybe tomorrow night you'll have something to show me you've finished," he said holding her face between his hands, brushing a kiss over her forehead gently.

"I'm going to finish some work and get some sleep myself," he said quietly stepping back turning, walking out of the room.

She'd stood there a few minutes debating on calling him back, she'd felt alone as soon as he'd walked away, shaking her head she went into the bathroom and changed into her silk pajamas before climbing in bed, she was asleep within minutes of closing her eyes.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers