Gypsy Designs Ch. 04

Story Info
Gypsy learns the truth about Cadyn and his friends.
14.3k words
4.74
22.5k
7

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

Thank you so much for the voting and comments and feed back I've been getting. I hope you continue enjoying Gypsy and Cadyn's story.

*

She dropped her head to her hands when she hung the phone up. Looking around the desk at the small stacks of notes she'd made, adding a planner and possible boutique space to her 'to do and look for' list.

Her stomach growled reminding her she'd skipped lunch talking to Mrs. Blanton. Pushing back from the desk she grabbed her cell phone to check her messages while she went to the kitchen. Making a ham sandwich she stopped, hearing Megan's voice. She'd managed to finish all assignments early and was already on the road headed south, she'd called an hour before.

"Caydn's going to kill me," she groaned, "he's already got a guest house full of company and now Megan will be right in the middle of the oddest mix of people I've ever met," she mumbled walking toward Caydn's study debating on waking to let him know Megan would be there four days early.

Tapping on the door to his study she opened it slowly listening to see if she heard him. The room was surprisingly dark but she could see the door to his bedroom. Wringing her hands she stepped to the door debating with herself to knock or not, letting him be surprised when he woke up.

Caydn stirred feeling the distress rolling off of Gypsy in waves. Stretching he brushed his hair back from his face knowing she was right outside the door.

'Gypsy I'm awake you can come in,' he thought so she'd hear him.

Turning the handle she took a deep breath seeing the room was so dark she could see nothing.

"Close the door," he said softly, "Just follow my voice, and tell me what's got you so upset?" he asked watching her when she moved toward the bed.

"You really like it dark when you sleep don't you," she almost whispered, "it took me a tiny bit longer to be able to see than usual," she admitted stopping beside the bed.

"Now you're going to tell me you also see well in the dark or better than average people seem to?" he said reaching his hand out her pulling her down on the side of the bed.

She sat down on the bed her fingers entangled with his, "Not that I know of. I thought everyone's eyes adjusted to the dark after a few seconds," she said with a sigh.

Caydn rolled onto his side, pulling her toward the center of the bed enjoying the scent that radiated from her, "Now what's got you in such a fit, so upset you were afraid to wake me?" he asked gently.

"Remember my asking if you minded if Megan came and spent a few days with me?" she asked holding her breath waiting for his answer.

"Yes I do," he chuckled, "And I guess you're worried I'd be upset she's coming early with Jaz and Phillip visiting and Christian here also?" he finished for her hearing the words dancing in her mind.

She laughed softly letting out the breath she'd been holding, "I didn't need to wake you," she grinned, "so you're not going to go all brooding and dark on me for her surprising me early?"

"Brooding and dark?" he asked rolling onto his back chuckling, "what would make you think I'm brooding and dark?" he asked pulling her against him her arm landing on the other side of him, her breasts pressed against the bare expanse of his chest.

"Yes you can be both when you want to be," she giggled resting her head on his chest for a minute before it dawned on her where she was and what she was doing. "I better go and let you rest," she said quickly trying to push back up only to find his hands moving to her hair, his fingers buried deep in the thick waves.

"I won't be either of those things if you do one thing for me," he said his voice smooth and seductive the honeyed tones just a whisper tickling her mind. "Kiss me, give me something to dream about when I go back to sleep," he said pulling her toward him, his lips brushing hers, the words a whisper against her mouth.

Closing her eyes she sighed feeling her lips brushing his, tilting her head she leaned into the sizzling kiss, finding her tongue dancing with his timidly while his boldly explored the heat of her mouth. Without thinking her hands moved along his sides the muscles beneath his skin rippling at her touch.

Pulling his mouth from hers he groaned, "Gypsy I think you better go and hide your virtue because I'm becoming sorely pressed to not show you how exquisite it can be to lose it," he said brushing her cheeks with tender kisses, his voice strained as he tried to keep control of his raging body.

Sitting up she stared at him in the darkness, his hair spread out around him one arm resting over his head leaving the wide muscled chest exposed for her inspection, glancing lower she noticed the dark silk sheets resting at his waist, the evident bulge beneath the satin fabric telling her instantly he was naked beneath them.

"Gypsy would you please stop thinking before I either turn into stone or burst into flames from those damn teasing words crawling all over my skin," he growled, "now get before I shock you further," he laughed when she jumped off the bed as his hand dropped t the edge of the sheet as if to throw it back.

"Tell your friend Megan not to be surprised when she meets the clan of the dark and brooding this evening," he laughed when she closed the door behind her.

She'd called Megan, making arrangements to meet her in town and have dinner before she followed her to the house. At dinner she explained Caydn had some guests also but he'd said it was fine for her to join them.

*****************************

"Now I have to warn you," Gypsy laughed taking a drink of her soda, "Caydn spends much of his time in Europe and Jazleen and her husband Phillip live in Paris, hmm I haven't got any idea where Christian's from but somewhere in Europe I'm sure so if they act odd just blow it off as a regional or cultural thing," she chuckled.

Megan nodded taking a bite of pizza, "Well what do Caydn and this Christian look like?" she asked wiping her mouth, "tall dark and hunky?" she grinned.

Gypsy rolled her eyes, "All of them are tall and gorgeous even Jaz," she laughed. "Christian I guess is handsome if you like his type, sort of a smart ass know it all, Phillip is a thinker type always watching and analyzing everything around him, Jaz is just beautiful inside and out and also my cousin," she said taking a bite, "Caydn well he's all business for the most part every so often when we're sitting in the den at night he loosens up some."

"Why don't we take some extra pizzas to the house then so everyone can eat?" Megan said putting the tip on the table when Gypsy paid the bill.

"Don't worry about it Caydn goes out and takes care of that himself, I'm sure the others will go out either with him so they can catch up on old times or on their own," she said walking to the parking lot.

"They also keep a different schedule," she said getting her keys out, "Caydn works at night, all of his businesses in Europe are open and running while we're sleeping so he just keeps that schedule, the others are still in jet lag I'm sure they just got here last night. Well follow me," she said with a wave getting in her SUV leading the way to the house.

Gypsy laughed when Megan got out of her car, her mouth hanging open while she looked around.

"I thought you were just using the word 'estate' because someone else had, not that it really was one," she laughed hugging Gypsy, "this is what you deserved girlfriend," she grabbed her bag following Gypsy to the door.

Jazleen was standing at the counter pouring coffee when they walked in.

"Jazleen this is Megan my best friend from school," she said making the introductions, "Meg this is Jaz my cousin I told you about," she smiled seeing Megan step over to shake the tall gorgeous woman's hand.

"Megan I'm glad you could make it down I know this big old house has been lonely for Gypsy with no one other than sulking Caydn wandering around in it," she laughed, "would you to care to join us for coffee?" she asked holding the pot up.

Gypsy heard someone walking toward the kitchen, glancing at Jaz quickly knowing it was Christian.

"Since when have you started talking to yourself Jazleen?" he said stepping into the room winking at Gypsy, letting her know he'd been aware she was there.

Hearing the tiny sigh escape Megan she almost pinched her, but covering it she looked at Jaz, "I think we'll skip the coffee for now. I'm going to go introduce Megan to everyone and get it over with so Christian, go away," she laughed when he gave an exaggerated groan, silently bowing and turned walking out of the room.

Jaz laughed, "Perfect Gypsy make sure you keep the upper hand with these men or they'll never let you live down how superior they really are," she grinned nodding her thanks when Gypsy took two of the mugs, following her to the den.

Jaz handed Phillip his coffee, Gypsy and Megan stopped at the door.

"Megan this is Phillip, Jazleen's husband," she said nodding when he stood and shook her hand. "The smiling jackal in the corner that just left the kitchen is Christian," she smiled seeing his dramatic pained expression. He stepped toward them taking the coffee Gypsy offered him before taking Megan's hand raising it to his lips with a flourish kissing it before stepping back.

"Good lord," she muttered while Megan blushed and Jaz Laughed.

Stepping over to Caydn she handed him the coffee with a silent thanks for Megan's visit, "this is Caydn," she said with a chuckle, "I guess you'd call him the ring leader of the multi ringed circus I now call home," she laughed, "everyone this is Megan Martiya, my best friend from college and I think in my life," she smiled sitting on the arm of Caydn's chair without even thinking about what she was doing.

"You can sit on the couch with Megan if you'd like Gypsy I don't intend to pounce right away, so all that room isn't needed unless you prefer sitting on the arm of Caydn's chair," Christian said smoothly, stirring a laugh from Phillip shocking Gypsy at both his words and the transformation of the large stone faced man.

"You love to test my patience with every breath don't you Christian?" Caydn said smoothly, "What would make you think I wasn't enjoying the lovely view with her sitting beside me," he said winking at Gypsy when she quickly sat on the couch near Megan.

"Over look the raging testosterone that makes them seem like predators and us the prey," Gypsy said leaning back glaring at Caydn, glancing quickly at Christian who choked on his coffee.

"To close to the truth to make you comfortable since you're the house hold European playboy?" she asked meeting Christian's eyes for a second before glancing at Caydn seeing the sparkle in the dark eyes when she'd shut his friend up so easily.

"I would prefer to be thought of as international Gypsy my dear, not simply locked into one continent, cramps my style," Christian said flashing Gypsy an endearing wolfish smile.

"Megan what's your major if you don't mind my asking?" Phillip said taking Jaz's hand gently when she sat on the arm of his chair leaning against his shoulder.

"I don't mind at all," Megan smiled, "my major is fashion marketing, and I've added a minor of fashion design. I did that mainly to increase my knowledge and understanding of what I would be marketing," she laughed. "Thankfully with the minor I only have to study to concept of designing without having to do it myself or I'd be lost compared to Gypsy."

Phillip nodded, his eyes moving to Gypsy, "Jazleen mentioned she'd seen some of your work last night when the two of you were visiting," he said quietly, "she said your work was exceptional, so don't be surprised if she asks you to measure her for a few pieces before we leave," he smiled gently at his wife who leaned down kissing him passionately.

Caydn glanced at Gypsy while she discussed meeting with Jaz the following evening to take her measurements and to answer a few questions, she'd found after hours on the phone all day it helped give her an idea of what the outfit would be used for.

Christian stepped beside Caydn's chair hesitating before he stepped in front of the couch. "I hate to say good evening, so I won't but Caydn's promised me to give me a tour of some properties I have acquired from a rather delightful real estate woman," he laughed glancing at Phillip who frowned at him darkly. "So if you ladies would excuse us for a few hours we shall return, maybe we can all relax with that midnight swim our arrival disturbed for you and Caydn last night Gypsy," he laughed when she blushed and Caydn clamped his large hand on his shoulder moving him forcefully toward the door.

"Phillip if you and Jaz would like to take my other car I can direct the two of you to that intimate little restaurant I mentioned earlier," he said smoothly nodding when Phillip and Jaz both stood excusing themselves. "We should be back or at least I will if I am lucky enough to lose Christian somewhere," he told Gypsy with a wink, "Megan I'm glad you've come to visit so Gypsy doesn't become a homebody," he laughed when Megan rolled her eyes agreeing.

They followed Caydn to the hallway, "I'm going to show Megan up to the room beside mine, since I haven't had a chance to even touch the chaos in my work area," she groaned. "I'm sure we'll still be up visiting and gossiping when you get back," she said meeting his eyes.

Caydn stepped over to her taking her hand casually before looking at Megan, "I hate to ask this, but Megan has there been any word from this Roland character that's given Gypsy so much trouble?" he asking watching her closely.

Megan dropped her eyes for a second missing Gypsy's back stiffening, Caydn didn't. "I'm not sure what you mean by 'any word from' but I can tell you I haven't spoken to him even though he's tried on numerous occasions to speak to me," she said looking at Gypsy as if to apologize.

"Why didn't you call me and tell me he'd been at the house harassing Mrs. Bronson?" Gypsy said quickly her voice angry, having heard Megan's thoughts as she flushed with a guilty expression. "I'm sick and tired of him trying to get to me by using the people in my life, it's going to stop if I have knock the man on his ass again only this time so it's harder for him to get up again," she said starting to stalk off coming up short when Caydn grabbed her hand and pulled her against his chest, wrapping his arm around her waist, one hand lifting her chin forcing her to look at him. She shuttered feeling the reoccurring chill surround her suddenly.

"Gypsy I don't want you anywhere around that man so I seriously doubt you'll have a chance to 'knock the man on his ass again'," he grinned, wanting to lean down and kiss the frown from her face, but instead dropping his forehead to hers, "should the man have as little sense as he seems to have, I'm expecting him to be foolish enough to try and show up here," he said his voice dropping before brushing a casual kiss on her forehead. Glancing toward Christian seeing he'd also felt the eerie rush of darkness that swirled around Gypsy.

"I want you to make sure the doors are locked and the system is on and armed when Christian and I leave," he said firmly, "I'm leaving my cell phone number on the counter in the kitchen, I want you to put it in each of your phones," he said looking at both of them. "Call me immediately if you feel something isn't right," he told Gypsy hugging her before turning walking toward the kitchen where Christian was waiting.

*****************************

"What's the story behind the moron stalking Gypsy? And what was that that seemed to float into the room and wrap it self around her?" Christian asked when they pulled out of the driveway. "She does have some intense skills because the minute I tried to listen closer she must've felt it and slammed shut on me," he said slowly seeing Caydn frown.

"Would you mind if we made this quick so I could get back to the house, you can take the car and do some house hunting," he chuckled at the thought of it, "I just don't have a good feeling about any of this," he said glancing at his friend.

Christian nodded pointing to the right when they stopped at an intersection, "I think we'll find what we need this way," he said quietly. "I called Phillip as soon as I knew something was wrong, he said he and Jazleen would be back quickly also."

Nodding Caydn slowed the car seeing a group of men standing around a car in a parking lot talking. Parking the car, Christian got out walking over to talk to the men casually while Caydn called the house.

"Gypsy, Christian told me he'd called Phillip and Jaz so don't be surprised if their back earlier then expected. Just make sure it's them you open the door for," he said hanging up the phone walking over to the group of men who were now standing silently leaning against the car.

"I know you normally prefer females but since we have a time restriction this evening I found what was easiest and most convenient," Christian laughed stepping to the first man, his incisors lengthening before lowering his head to the man's neck.

Caydn glanced around before stepping to the other man standing against the car. Wrinkling his nose he glared at Christian. "I know I said I was in a hurry but did you have to find these whose alcohol content has got to be twice the legal limit?" he asked sarcastically, lowering his head he ignored Christian's laugh while he fed.

"Remind me to warn Gypsy how high class and unbendable you can be," Christian said, easing the man to the ground, before reaching for the third man.

Climbing back in the car Caydn pulled out of the parking lot, leaving behind the three men napping beside their car the beer bottles enough evidence that they'd needed the nap instead of driving should someone stop.

"Did you notice anything familiar about Gypsy's friend?" Christian asked, "She looks familiar, I can't put my finger on it someone we knew a long time ago."

"Maybe you saw her when you saw Gypsy in Boston," he said sharply glaring at his friend for a second before turning onto the road he lived on.

Pulling past the house he paused at a second gate at the far edge of the property. Parking in the short drive he got out checking the lock that secured the gates.

"Something about this guy really bothers you doesn't it? Or is the evil we felt, and we both know that physical locks and gates are not going to keep it out," Christian commented never seeing Caydn take a potential threat this seriously before.

Backing out into the road he continued down the street, "I figured while we're out you could at least see one of those properties on the list you have," Caydn sighed pulling into the long winding drive of the property adjoining his.

"I've thought a few times of buying this place since it's been empty for a few years, but Sophie and Vince aren't getting any younger and the last thing they need is more to look after," he said solemnly.

Christian shook his head understanding, "You'd think with Jazleen they'd want to accept, that is if you've offered."

Caydn shook his head stopping in front of the large stone house. "It's never been discussed between us but I do know Jaz talked to them about it before she made the choice with Phillip. She told me they would let her know their decision when and if they made one," he explained.

Christian looked at the house for a minute before pulling his cell phone from his pocket dialing.

"Mrs. Kline, yes this is Christian," he said sweetly, "I'm terribly sorry to call you at this hour madam but I was interested in the large estate on Winchester St. I wanted to make arrangements to view the house and property tomorrow evening around ten if at all possible. I'm looking to purchase immediately, I think this place would make a nice addition to my property holdings," he glared at Caydn who laughed.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers