Gypsy Designs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to tell the woman you have property on every continent or just leave it vague?" he asked when Christian hung up the phone.

"Don't worry your head about it I think you're going to have your hands full enough with Gypsy and her amazing talents, also keeping your hands off of her like you've been struggling to do," he laughed, "Now why don't we go back to the house so I can dazzle the pretty little Megan with some international playboy type stories and take a dip in that pool," he said leaning back in the seat relaxing while Caydn drove.

Megan was unpacking her bag when she glanced at Gypsy who was sitting on the end of the bed brooding silently.

"I know you're mad I didn't tell you about Roland but why would I want to call and remind you of the main reason you left?" she said finally not able to stand the silent treatment.

"While I'm thinking of it I wanted to ask did you notice how your cousin's husband and Christian kept staring at me when they didn't think anyone noticed?" she asked flopping down on the bed beside Gypsy.

"I told you Phillip is just like that, but Christian with him who knows," she shrugged her shoulders. "If they do it again ask them, knowing them they'll have some reason and they aren't to shy to tell you what it is," she laughed.

Walking to the window she saw Caydn's car pull into the garage, "Well it looks like they made it back in record time since Caydn now thinks Roland's a threat to show up here," she said with a frown, "He doesn't realize Roland isn't going to go out of his way to do anything that isn't for him or going to benefit him," she sighed turning to look at Megan. "I'm not mad I just hate the fact that I'm the reason people have to go through this shit like this, now," she threw her arms up in the air, "let's go down stairs and make sure we check in before Caydn comes looking for us," she laughed heading out of the guest room.

Christian was standing at the bottom of the stairs, "Why don't the two of you grab your suits, we'll all enjoy that midnight swim Caydn never had a chance to enjoy with you last night Gypsy," he smiled when Megan laughed and agreed quickly.

****************************

Pulling her robe around her tightly belting it she was glad she'd started setting aside a few hours each day to work out, along with eating more. If not she'd be going downstairs wearing her sweats and a hooded sweat shirt.

Gypsy rolled her eyes seeing the suit Megan was wearing when she came skipping into her room, it left little to the imagination. She could only imagine when wet it wouldn't leave any. Tossing Megan a spare robe she followed her from the room. Seeing Caydn leaning against the archway into the den she hesitated while Megan went into the kitchen when Christian called her name.

Moving her eyes from head to toe she looked at him one brow raised, "You swim in jeans and button up shirt?" she asked with a chuckle, "something tells me you're no more thrilled than I am at how Christian organizes things involving everyone before they even agree," she sighed.

He couldn't help but laugh at the stubborn expression on her face, "you've only seen the tiniest bit of what he's been doing to me all our lives," he grinned. Pushing away from the door grabbing her hand before she could step back, pulling her against him, "to be totally honest if I'm going to swim I'd prefer it be in nothing but skin because I'd rather be struck by lightning than wear a Speedo and I'd drown laughing at myself if I put on one of those baggy Hawaiian flowered suits Christian has little enough sense to wear," he laughed, "now what do you swim in?" he looked down trying to peek down her robe.

Shaking her head she grabbed the neck of her robe pulling it tight, "I can tell you this I'm not getting in the water with Mr. Playboy until I'm certain he's so enamored with Megan he forgets about me cause I'd hate to have to slap one of your guests," she said firmly.

Hearing their names being called Caydn turned toward the kitchen grabbing her arm when she tried to escape to the stairway to hide upstairs. "If I lit the fire pit so we could sit and relax would that make it easier?" he asked stopping in the kitchen long enough to grab a couple bottles of wine while she grabbed glasses enough for everyone.

The wind had died down, the darkness was perfectly calm, the air crisp and cool creating a soft layer of steam to rise of the surface of the pool. Caydn turned the switch near the fire pit grinning at Gypsy when the gas ignited, the fire crackled to life.

Christian dove into the pool quickly swimming slow lazy laps while talking to Megan who was standing along the edge dipping her foot in the water still wrapped in her robe.

Uncorking the wine Caydn glanced up and froze just as Megan dropped her robe showing the sensuous curves of her body barely hidden in the Brazilian thong bikini she wore. Glancing at Gypsy he saw she'd closed her eyes and was shaking her head for a second before meeting his eyes.

She almost groaned hearing the low wolf whistle of appreciation Christian made while Megan walked down the stairs and into the water.

"Well I guess we're even since you've just witnessed what she's done to me since we've been friends," she chuckled, "Men drool over her, hell they should, half the women on earth would kill for a body like hers," she said grabbing her robe pulling it a bit tighter, pulling her feet up to tuck her toes under the hem of the robe before staring into the fire.

Caydn poured them all a glass of wine walking over and handing Christian and Megan theirs while they lounged in the shallow water near the pools jets. Looking toward the driveway he stopped seeing the lights flash through the trees, seeing it was Phillip and Jaz he walked back to Gypsy handing her a glass before pouring one for the later arrivals.

"It looks like we got here just in time for a party Phillip," Jaz laughed walking into the soft glow of the pool lights, "I just bought a bathing suit this evening hoping to have a chance to enjoy this beautiful pool like I did growing up," she grinned.

"Phillip are you going to swim or watch as obviously Caydn's going to do instead of relaxing and unwinding?" she asked her husband who was already walking toward the sitting area around the fire pit, "I'll be out in just a minute to join you," she sighed, walking into the house carrying the bags of things they bought earlier.

"I think it should be against the law for malls and boutiques to stay open late," Phillip muttered taking a seat across from Gypsy. "Gypsy why aren't you enjoying yourself with Megan and the idiot friend Jazleen and I had the misfortune to bring with us?" he asked, seeing her withdrawn expression.

Opening his mouth to say something else Phillip choked when his gorgeous tall long legged wife walked outside wearing a form fitting tiger striped one piece suit that accented her every curve.

Gypsy looked at Caydn and they both laughed, "Were you going to say something else Phillip?" she asked sweetly seeing the frown on his face become stormy when Jaz sauntered right past him to the steps of the pool and walked into the water smiling at him mischievously.

"What Gypsy?" he asked turning to look at her, "No I'm sorry nothing else," he snapped his mouth shut his eyes locked on his wife.

"Christian I suggest while you're flirting with Megan you keep your back to Jaz and also your distance so we don't have to witness a blood bath, that blood being yours while the jealous husband simmers over here," Caydn laughed toasting Jaz who'd picked her glass of wine from the edge of the pool.

"Caydn I'm occupied and hell Jaz's like a sister to me, and seeing a sister next to naked isn't appealing," he laughed when Jaz gasped pretending to be offended.

Gypsy glanced at Caydn and then Phillip sighing silently when she saw the large brooding man relax and laugh, raising his glass in a silent toast to his wife.

Caydn sat down on the foot of the lounger Gypsy was sitting in, talking business with Phillip casually while she stared into the fire answering questions Megan asked her from time to time.

Jaz stopped swimming laps and swam to the edge of the pool, "Gypsy you should come in the water's amazing," she said meeting Gypsy's eyes seeing the fear in them. "Come swim laps with me like we did when you visited us in Paris," she said holding her hand out to her.

Phillip leaned forward meeting Gypsy's eyes, "Go and enjoy yourself Gypsy, Caydn and I discussing business is no way to spend such a lovely night," he said softly.

Caydn took her wine glass when she scooted to the edge of the lounger standing beside it for a minute before walking to the pool.

Taking a deep breath she walked around to the deep end stopping in the shadows, wondering if she could toss her robe off and dive in the water quickly. Closing her eyes she untied her robe, her hands shaking ever since Caydn had commented on how thin she was, it had manifested in her mind, remembering all of the insulting comments she'd heard all her life about being to tall and slender. No matter what she ate she didn't gain weight and had finally given up the dream of ever having the rounded curves Megan had that people found sexy and acceptable.

"My god Gypsy," Megan said, making Gypsy jump back from the edge of the pool, wanting to grab her robe. "You're amazing you wicked woman," she smiled appreciatively.

Jaz swam to the edge of the pool smiling up at her, "Okay you're not only going to take my measurements but your going to sit down and write out in detail what you've been doing to be built like that little cousin," she laughed her eyes shining with pride.

Looking toward the fire pit she locked eyes with Caydn, whose black eyes all but glowed when he looked at her. She didn't move when she watched him step around Phillip and walk toward her.

"I see you've been busy little one," he said softly reaching for her hands raising her arms stepping back slightly his eyes moving over her body possessively. "You've become nothing but muscle and have added some seriously delicious mass to those muscles," he whispered the silky feel touching her ears and her mind.

Bracing himself for the blush he knew would touch her cheeks, the radiating heat that would hit him when it did he took a deep breath his eyes moving up over the defined abdominal muscles to the full curve of her breasts. Instead of wearing a bathing suit she was wearing a pair of black spandex boy shorts that rode low on her hip bones, the legs of the tiny shorts accenting the firm muscles of her legs, a cropped muscle man tee shirt for a top, coming just a few inches beneath the swell of her breasts. The outfit she was wearing he thought was worse than any normal bathing suit because it made him think of nothing but pure seduction. Hearing her chuckle he met her eyes seeing she'd read his thoughts.

"You'd think I was wearing something risqué," she grinned, "It's just a tee shirt and pair of shorts because I don't have a real bathing suit," she shrugged her shoulders. "Now are you going to move or have you changed your mind about swimming also?" she said placing her hands flat on his chest, biting her bottom lip when she felt the electricity flow between the two of them.

Stepping aside he watched as she dove smoothly into the pool, not surfacing until she reached the middle of the pool, laughing when Jaz caught up with her matching strokes as they swam.

Walking to the fire pit he poured another glass of wine, raking his hand through his hair he pulled the leather tie from it tossing it to the seat as if it offended him. Hearing Phillips quiet laugh he turned his eyes to glare at him before looking back at the pool, his wine glass half way to his mouth where it froze when Gypsy and Jaz stopped and stood in the shallow water.

Gypsy pushed her wet hair from her face laughing trying to catch her breath. Swimming laps with Jaz had always been a challenge. Standing up she wrung the water from her hair before the low growl flooded her mind. Looking over toward Caydn quickly she saw the clenched jaw, his eyes dangerous, reflecting the glow of the fire.

"Gypsy I think you'd better get back in the water before Caydn loses his mind and blows a gasket," Christian said with a wicked laugh, "Your shirt's become transparent now that's wet, not that I would've noticed," he grinned, only to grunt when Megan elbowed him in the ribs.

"You're just trying to start trouble," Megan said rolling her eyes, floating in the warm water beside Christian.

Looking from Christian back to Caydn she saw the flash of danger in both his eyes and mind. His muscles tense, his entire body like that of an animal ready to leap. Hearing his words of warning sliding like honey in her mind tickling she took a deep breath, laughing when she felt his silent groan at her action, her breasts lifting and pressing tighter against the wet fabric as she inhaled.

Glancing at Jaz who swam lazily in front of her she saw her wink knowing the rush of power Gypsy was feeling being able to push Caydn to the very edge of control. Looking back at him she slid down into the water, hearing his grumbling about it being time she did what she should've done before.

She felt her anger rise quickly at his superior attitude and thoughts of what she should and shouldn't do. Looking at Christian, Megan and Jaz who'd joined them taking the refill of wine Christian had poured she decided she join them and enjoy the company while Phillip and Caydn discussed their business ventures.

"Gypsy if you have even the slightest bit of affection for me, change your train of thought now or I'm going to be in serious trouble with a very good friend," Christian said flashing her teasing wink.

Taking a deep breath she sighed, turning to float on her back for a minute before standing up hearing the growl again only louder this time. Meeting Caydn's eyes she laughed in spite of his thoughts. Walking to the wide stone stairs she stepped out of the pool, her eyes never leaving Caydn's whose had become darker if possible.

Grabbing a towel from the lounger, he stood up walking toward her almost laughing when she stopped waiting for him. Seeing the boldness in her eyes he smiled slowly, hearing the thoughts that danced through her mind and the power she'd felt knowing what she was doing to him.

"Are you sure Gypsy you want to know exactly what you do to me?" he asked his lips brushing her ear wrapping the large towel around her.

Feeling her skin burned when he'd brushed her ear with his lips she faltered for a second wondering if she'd pushed further than she knew. Looking up she met his eyes knowing he was enjoying her boldness. Her heart skipped a beat seeing pure desire flash in his eyes when she laid her hand on his chest.

"The only thing I'm sure of is that you'd never push me further than I was willing to go or show me more than I was ready to know," she whispered leaning up to barely touch her lips to his, the words a gentle caress against his mouth.

Meeting his eyes, she laughed when he scooped her into his arms carrying her into the house without a word to any of those watching the interchange. Jaz met Phillip's eyes, they each laughed quietly when the door closed.

******************************

Caydn held her as she leaned down opening the door to his study, she laughed when he kicked it closed behind them.

Pausing at the bedroom door he smiled meeting her eyes while she turned the knob slowly, pushing the door open before he stepped into the midnight dark room. Turning to his left he chuckled when her hand slid along the wall finding the light switch, the small glow of two antique lamps in opposite corners of the large room leaving much of the room in dusky shadows.

Smiling down at her as he stopped at the foot of the bed, feeling her hands tremble when they locked behind his neck. Lowering her feet, he held her waist while she slowly stood up laughing when she found herself standing on the bed.

Gypsy smiled down at him, his eyes looking up meeting hers while his hands slid around her hips pulling her forward until she was leaning against his chest. Threading her fingers through his hair, she sighed feeling the warmth of his breath against her stomach.

He ran his hand along her sides, from along the outer swell of her breasts and down her legs to her delicately tapered ankles before moving back up along the same path as though looking at her without using his eyes. He placed a gentle brush of a kiss on her bare abdomen while battling the raging surge of desire shooting through him almost shattering his control, wanting to touch her, to taste her, to bury himself deep inside her body and mind.

She moved her hand from his hair to the side of his face, pushing his hair back, lifting his eyes to meet hers. "You won't let go of that control no matter how hard it gets," she said softly reassuring him.

He groaned seeing the trust in her eyes, hearing her choice of words. Dropping his hands to the back of her knees he tugged gently, laughing when she gasped sliding to her knees, her body sliding intimately against his as she dropped. The hard ridge of his cock straining against the confining fabric of his jeans threatened to explode when the damp fabric covered mound between her thighs nestled against him before moving down along the entire throbbing length.

Her breath caught in her throat when his hands cradled her breasts, her knees spread along the outside of his legs as she knelt on the bed in front of him. Fire flashed through her mind when his thumbs stroked across each rock hard nipple. Leaning into his hands she tilted her head back, unknowingly exposing her throat to him, lost in the new feelings rushing over the electrified nerves of her body and sent the deep throbbing in her lower belly into a tail spin.

Caydn felt her acceptance seconds before he slipped his hands beneath the wet clinging material, the heat of his hands burning against the stark coldness of her breasts. Gritting his teeth he closed his eyes feeling his incisors lengthening at her innocent offer of her throat.

She groaned softly hearing the material of her shirt being shredded, opening her eyes she met his as he pushed the shirt from her breasts leaving them exposed before his hands found their way back covering them, his thumb and forefinger tugging gently at each nipple.

He watched the pulse race along her slender throat. Felt the racing beat of her heart beneath his hands. Smiling at her he lowered his head taking first one nipple into the heat of his mouth, his tongue circling the tight peak before his teeth raked over it causing her to moan before moving his head to the other nipple doing the same, her nails digging into his shoulders before moving to the buttons of his shirt while he sucked the marble hard flesh into his mouth.

Leaning back he shrugged his shoulders allowing his shirt to fall to the floor behind him. Pulling her against him her breasts cold as marble against the hard muscles of his chest set him on fire.

"Gypsy I think we'd better stop," he said lowering his mouth to hers, biting her lower lip tugging it gently, "if we don't stop now I can't be responsible for myself," he groaned.

"How do you make me feel like this?" she said breathlessly against his mouth, her back arching slightly keeping her breasts pressed tightly against his palms. "I know my skin's cold but everything inside me is on fire," she gasped when he pinched her nipple sharply. Rubbing her cheek against his chest she brushed her lips over his flattened nipples. Hearing his groan she circled it with the tip of her tongue enjoying the flash of heat his mind sent through hers.

"I said stop Gypsy or that control you admire so much will be a thing of the past as will be your virtue and innocence you've protected so well," he leaned back shoving one hand through his hair taking a deep breath.