Gypsy Designs Ch. 05

Story Info
Gypsy has to face what's happened to Megan.
12.2k words
4.71
20.8k
6

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

Sophie was in the kitchen when she walked in to make coffee.

"Good morning dear," Sophie smiled reaching for a mug to pour her niece some coffee, "How did you sleep?" she asked casually.

Gypsy sipped the hot coffee only glancing at Sophie, "I slept fine," she said softly, "I've got some errands I need to run, as soon as I grab a shower," she walked toward the hall, "If you or Vince need anything make a list I'll pick it up while I'm out."

Finishing her shower she slipped into a pair of low rise jeans and a thick cable knit sweater, pulling her hair back in a pony tail. Keys and list in hand she went downstairs glad Sophie was in with Vince when she grabbed the list Sophie had left on the counter, heading out to her SUV driving off.

Sophie stood at the window watching as Gypsy left, "How long do you think it's going to take her before she wants to sit down and talk some more or do you think it might not happen?" she asked glancing at Vince who was sitting up in bed.

Shaking his head he chuckled, "With as stubborn as that girl is there really isn't any telling," he said meeting his wife's eyes, "I think as soon as she gets back today if she says she's found some place else to live we'll know then how well she's taking all this," he said sadly.

Sophie answered the gate buzzer, pressing the button to open the gate, "You better take a deep breath my dear because your new therapist's here, so prepare yourself," she chuckled; glad she had something else to focus on.

After making a few stops, picking up the supplies she needed for the designs she'd already spoken to various women about, she found herself pulling into a small local park, finding a quiet place to park over looking a small river. Taking her sketch pad and charcoal from the bag she walked over to a leaf covered picnic table, sitting down looking at the bright array of fall colors already touching the edges of all the leaves.

Closing her eyes she began drawing, closing her mind off to everything except the clothing she'd created in her mind putting them on paper, page after page became covered with her visions.

She laughed when she opened her eyes hearing a small shuffle in the leaves beside her. The small grey squirrel was sitting up holding a large acorn in its paws while it watched her.

"It must be nice to have a simple life, where you know what you need to do to survive, there aren't huge surprises to make you wonder if you'd been walking through life with your eyes closed," she said softly, smiling when the squirrel turned its head as if listening to her.

"I know having to spend all summer and fall trying to find enough food for the long winter doesn't sound like a walk in the park," she giggled, "but if you'd like to trade places I'd take you up on it. Where I live it's starting to look like I'm going to have to second guess 'what' everyone is," she sighed.

Looking at her watch she realized it was almost five, she'd been sitting there drawing for hours. Glancing at the stack of drawings beside her she smiled hoping this would give her an advantage when she began meeting with potential clients the following week.

Gathering her things she laughed when the squirrel ran up the large tree chattering at her in alarm. "Didn't mean to disturb you but I have a few more things I need to do before going back home," she said walking back toward the parking lot, driving toward the small market Sophie had given her the address for.

The sun was below the trees when she pulled back in the driveway, stopping under the archway she unloaded the bags of groceries she'd picked up for Sophie and the things she picked up for herself.

Carrying an armload into the kitchen she saw Vince sitting at the table with Sophie.

"I was hoping you hadn't got lost dear, it's after six I was getting worried," Sophie said getting up to help her with the bags.

Gypsy smiled, "No didn't get lost," she chuckled, "I did find this perfect little place, I've spent the past hour or so talking to the land lady and doing the paper work so I can start getting it set up this week," she said over her shoulder going out for another arm load of things.

Sophie stopped, turning to meet Vince's eye who was frowning, shaking his head sadly.

"Gypsy you didn't have to rush into anything," he said when she stepped back into the kitchen setting the bags next to the refrigerator, "I'm sure we could've talked this over and found some way for it to work for everyone."

Gypsy opened the bag taking the milk and eggs out setting them on the counter glancing over her shoulder at him. "But this is something I've been wanting to do Vince, I thought it'd be better this way so people wouldn't be coming to the house and invading anyone's privacy," she said with a smile.

Sophie paused for a minute, "Gypsy what type of place did you rent or purchase?" she asked taking a deep breath, waiting for her to answer.

"Sophie you know that market you asked me to go to, well about three blocks from it is that old white building with the large windows across the front of it?" Gypsy asked, setting the last of the bags on the counter.

"I know the building you're talking about, but hasn't that been remodeled for businesses?" she asked quickly.

Laughing Gypsy looked at Sophie, then turning toward Vince, "You thought I'd found a place to live didn't you?" she shook her head, smiling. "I rented the space with the option to buy the building should I need to so I've office space. This way I can have women come in to discuss designs and have their measurements taken along with fittings once I have the pieces almost finished," she explained.

Leaning against the counter she looked at Vince, "I'm not going to say I didn't think about finding some place but once I'd a chance to do some thinking I realized, little in my life's ever been what other people would call 'normal' so I thought I'd give this a try for awhile, see if maybe this is my 'normal' so to speak," she told them reaching for one of the apples she brought in taking a large bite, chuckling when she heard the audible sighs from each of them.

"If you don't mind I've got a few things I need to do if you don't need me to help you put this up?" she said grabbing her own bags and heading for her room.

Dropping the bags on her desk she took a deep breath glancing out the window seeing the sun was now down the sky a dark dusky grey. Walking down stairs she opened the door to Caydn's office walking quietly to his bedroom door knocking softly.

After a few minutes when she didn't hear anything she realized she couldn't hear his thoughts either. Opening the door she reached for the light switch confirming what she already knew, he wasn't there.

"Where in the hells Caydn?" she said walking back into the kitchen. Looking from Sophie to Vince, she was losing patience quickly feeling panic rise in her chest, "Would one of you please tell me where he's at?" she said firmly.

"Caydn left last night after the two of you talked," Sophie said quietly, "He said he was going to stay at his apartment, he'd just have the remaining construction rescheduled for when he wasn't in town," she told her.

Shaking her head she felt anger replace the panic, "If you'd write down the address or directions which ever you have I need to run up and grab my keys," she said walking out of the room quickly, taking the steps two at a time making her way to her room.

Walking back into the kitchen her jacket over her arm she paused at the table reading the directions. "I don't know if I'll be back tonight so don't wait up for me," she said picking the paper up, walking toward the door, pausing when Phillip walked in from the patio area.

Meeting his eyes she turned, looking at her aunt and uncle, "If I don't make it back I'll find a place to stay so don't worry about me," she said calmly, "I've a few things I need to say and it's now or never," she said spinning on her heel ignoring Phillip who stared at her silently, walking out the door getting in her SUV pulling out of the driveway quickly, turning toward the city.

*****************************

She was thankful Sophie had given her detailed directions directly to the parking garage for the large apartment building. Pulling into the shelter of the garage she turned her wipers off, it'd begun raining not ten miles from the house and had rained steadily the entire drive into the city.

Grabbing her jacket she climbed out of the SUV grabbing the paper with the code to the door written on the bottom of it. Walking toward the bank of elevators she pushed the code stepping inside when it opened.

She shook her head while she stood in the elevator, moving toward the twenty sixth floor. "I wonder why he decided on the top floor and not in the basement somewhere," she said rolling her eyes at herself in the shiny aluminum paneled elevator.

Stepping off when the doors opened, she looked at the three doors, finding his door she paused, her hand raised to knock. She took a deep breath hearing the anger and frustration in his thoughts. Knocking softly, she could feel him block himself immediately.

Caydn finished his drink before walking to the door knowing it was Gypsy, and not feeling like talking to her at the moment. Opening the door slowly he almost laughed seeing the annoyance so obvious on her face.

"I came here for some privacy so if you'd be so kind as to get your ass back in the elevator and go home, tell Vince or Sophie which ever one told you I was here that I'll deal with them when and if I return to the house," he said leaning against the door frame before pushing the door closed.

She laughed when the door closed, reaching for the handle she knew she'd find it unlocked. Opening the door she walked in watching him walk toward the make shift bar in the semi destroyed apartment.

"Good to know you weren't dumb enough to think I was going to actually leave as you suggested," she grinned when he glanced over his shoulder at her, one brow raised.

"Glad I didn't disappoint you Gypsy," he said toasting her before tossing back the drink he'd poured him self, "Could I offer you a drink, or hopefully your visit's going to be too short to relax and enjoy a glass," he laughed seeing her eyes snapping fire at him.

She walked over sitting down on the arm of what she thought was love seat beneath the large protective cloth covering it. "You know I wouldn't have thought running like a coward would be a trait you or anyone like you would've done but I see I stand corrected on that," she said sarcastically, "and yes I think I'd love a drink, better make it a double, driving in the rain's nerve wracking and hell on the eyes," she said nodding her thanks when he handed her a glass with a generous amount of bourbon.

"Well you know it wouldn't have been such a waste of your time had you just stayed where you belonged and left me to my own vises," he chuckled meeting her eyes when they snapped to meet his, knowing his insinuation was crawling under her skin.

"How nice to know you actually admit to having vises but it also makes me wonder what those would be," she said an edge in her voice. "Maybe I should've called since it would've been awkward for you had Amanda been here for a visit," she all but sneered.

Caydn put his glass down on the counter stepping around the covered furniture moving toward her, his lips turning up into a smile when he saw her eyes getting bigger.

"Well since you've been let in on my little secret, and as you can see Amanda isn't here to help satisfy my 'urges' I don't see why you shouldn't witness some of these vises that those of 'my type' really have first hand," he said grabbing her arm and pulling her against him roughly. His restrained anger and hurt pushing him to act out of character, his incisors lengthened with the dull throb of anger mixing with the desire that had rushed through him the minute he'd known she was close.

"Don't you think it'd be exciting to feel what my 'victims' feel when I've this overwhelming desire to feed from them," he said his voice purposely dropping to the deep honeyed tones that tickled her mind as they caressed teasingly. "Know the fear and terror they feel before I take them like the animal you seem to think I am?"

She shook her head when his voice danced through her mind, her hands coming to rest against his chest trying to push him back but his hold on her too tight.

"If you think you're going to scare me then you're seriously mistaken," she said with a sigh frowning trying to ease the tickle since she didn't dare move her hands to rub her forehead.

"I wouldn't think of scaring you," he said his voice dropping even deeper the rhythm of his words creating a sing song pattern, "Some might find the taste of fear to their liking but I much prefer the smooth sweetness of seduction," he said lowering his lips to brush her ear.

Looking up to meet his eyes she bit her lip to keep from laughing, "So seduction is the taste you crave?" she asked, relaxing her arms allowing her body to brush against his, "I should've known seeing how Amanda acted like a cat in heat searching for the male who'd be more than willing to put that fire out for her," she said her voice playful, but each word cutting while she moved her hand over the firm muscles of his chest before resting along the side of his neck in a gentle caress.

Grabbing her wrist he pulled up until it was in front of their faces, his eyes locked with hers, the darkness of his eyes like a black pool with no bottom. Smiling he moved her wrist toward his mouth opening it slightly giving her a glimpse as his lengthened incisors. Feeling her pulse racing beneath his hand as well as hearing the roar of it in his ears he lowered his mouth toward her wrist chuckling at her gasp when his tongue only stroked smoothly along the tender flesh.

"Be very careful of the fire you play with or the devil you dare to tempt Gypsy," he whispered against her skin.

She leaned against him, pressing her body against his, when he continued to hold her wrist caught in his grasp. "It seems that you enjoying playing with that same fire as much as it seems to be intriguing me," she said her voice a subtle purr a smile touching her lips.

Caydn growled, feeling the heat from her body burning its impression against his, shifting his hips he saw her eyes flash when the hardened length of his cock pressed against her. "Just how much do you dare Gypsy?" he challenged her.

Her body seemed to tingle where ever it touched his, muscles deep inside her stomach clenched and spasmed taking her breath away. Losing herself in his eyes she took a deep breath letting it out slowly, dropping her eyes from his, and leaning her head against his chest.

Hearing his heart beating fast and strong she twisted her wrist in his hand when his grip loosened slightly. Lifting her head she looked up at him for only a second before her eyes dropped to his mouth, her tongue wetting her bottom lip, gasping when his mouth came down meeting her half way, capturing her in a searing kiss.

Lifting her hands she tugged at the tie holding his hair back, growling softly until she felt his hand reach up yanking the leather free before his arms wrapped around her pulling her sharply against him, his tongue danced intimately with hers. Threading her fingers deep into his hair she groaned into his mouth feeling him rake his teeth along her tongue the sting sharp and the metallic taste of blood there and gone in a second when his tongue slid over the stinging bite.

"Gypsy I'm going to tell you only once," he said pulling back from her mouth, her teeth tugged gently at his bottom lip. "I won't be able stop this time so if you need to or want to stop this insanity it needs to be now," he said sliding his hand to the back of her neck, cradling her head before tilting it allowing him total access to her mouth. While his other hand dropped to her ass, pulling her tightly against him. His breath caught when she wiggled seductively against him sending jolts of fire throughout his mind and body.

The deep growl in his throat stopped, feeling her pulling back from him slightly, her hands pulling from his hair, dropping to his shoulders. Holding his breath to control the inferno that burned in his body, his eyes met hers briefly before she looked away from his.

She could see her hands trembling as well as feeling it, letting her hands fall from his shoulders. Taking a deep breath she moved them to the front of his shirt slipping her hands beneath the fabric opening it to the bare skirt of his upper chest and throat. Leaning forward she moved her mouth along the skin of his collar bones before placing small biting nips along the tendons of his neck.

Caydn felt his entire body shutter when her lips moved over his skin leaving a trail of fire behind them, feeling her teeth brushing against his throat he growled deeply, leaning down scooping her into his arms his mouth savagely covering hers.

Gypsy jerked back away from him as far as his hold would allow when she heard someone clear their throat loudly.

Closing his eyes Caydn pulled her against him shielding her from the man he knew stood behind them.

"Micah do you not have anything better to do than to bother me right now?" he asked his voice rough with the simmering lust that burned in his body.

"Never have I known you to bring women to your apartment Caydn so how was I to know I'd be interrupting something that looked so intense and engrossing you wouldn't have known your own brother was standing here," Micah laughed.

Brushing his hair from his face he locked eyes with Gypsy seeing the bright blush covering her cheeks at having been caught so wrapped up in his arms and mouth.

"Gypsy I guess I've no other choice than to introduce you to my rouge brother Micah," he growled the name slightly, turning so she could see him. "He's either the worst timing in the world or his new goal is to see how far he can push me before I remind him I'm his elder and far superior to him," he grinned at his brother.

Micah flashed Gypsy a brilliant smile bowing to her, but not stepping closer glancing quickly toward his brother before looking back at her.

"It isn't nice to ask questions about me while I'm right here, you can ask me directly," she said sharply knowing the two were communicating among themselves and she was the topic. "Caydn please put me down," she said with a ragged sigh hating that she would lose contact with his body.

"I beg your pardon," Micah laughed seeing the stormy expression on her face and the laughter that flashed across Caydn's eyes. "I didn't realize I was in the presence of someone of your talents and skills my dear," he nodded toward her, "Caydn I might need to extend my visit for more than the few days I had planned on so I can watch this unfold and see how 'superior' you are to me," he laughed meeting his brothers now ebony colored eyes.

Tugging her sweater down making sure it was in order before she stepped away from Caydn toward the make shift bar, "I think I'll have a drink would the two of you care to join me?" she asked pouring herself another large portion of bourbon.

"Caydn it looks as if the short time she's been around you has already driven the beauty to drink," Micah chuckled slapping Caydn on the shoulder when he stepped around him, taking the glass Gypsy held out to each of the men.

"I think I should warn you Gypsy after consuming just part of what you have in that glass you're not going to be in any shape to drive unless you'd intended to stay with Caydn tonight and I truly interrupted something," he said raising his brow as her eyes snapped to meet his.

"If you don't shut up Micah I'm going to have the pleasure of explaining to Sam what happened to you and have her try and kill me for doing you in," Caydn said stepping between Gypsy and his brother, his eyes meeting hers, seeing the turmoil boiling just beneath the surface but knowing she'd slammed her blocks up the minute she found out Micah was his brother therefore like him.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers