Gypsy Designs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

She chuckled glancing up at him over her glass, "this way I can also make as big a mess as I want and not have to worry about stepping over it to go to bed," she sighed taking a drink, letting her head fall back against his arm.

"You do have an amazing talent for making a mess from what I've seen," he laughed, "this might be good for Megan to get involved and get her out of the house so she can learn she'll have freedom also and not just the over protective shadow of Christian breathing down her neck," he shook his head.

Squirming around until she had her back against the arm of the seat she met his eyes, "I was meaning to ask you about that. Why's he so over bearing, acting like he's afraid that the minute she leaves his sight she's going to vanish?" she asked quietly.

Caydn ran his hand through his hair before dropping it to her legs pulling them around so they were stretched across his lap, randomly stroking her calf. "I can tell you this isn't the normal method well that isn't really the right word but the normal progression of offering this change to someone," he said quietly staring into his brandy. "What is normal is that it's something agreed upon by both parties, something they both look forward to, it's a joining of not only their bodies but their minds forever," he said his voice fading before he looked up at her.

"It isn't something taken lightly because if it is and the intentions of either are not right then the results can be less than desired. History's shown us that if someone isn't clear in their reason for making the conversation then it brings out the evil in them at times repressing the good," he explained.

A frown wrinkled her forehead while she thought for a minute looking away from him, "So you mean since Megan hadn't knowingly accepted this when all was said and done she could've become a serial killer instead of herself basically?" she asked meeting his eyes questioningly.

He chuckled shaking his head, "I don't think I'd have gone as far as serial killer, but yes someone not like the women you've known for years. Gypsy Megan's senses are now more intense almost a hundred fold from what they were initially. Her sense of smell, hearing, sight even her emotions like love, hate, passion, desire, everything's increased, not only does she have to deal with learning how to control each but how to use them to protect herself. Had Megan not been the true friend and good person you knew she was, after the conversion Christian might've found himself with a woman similar to those Boris Karloff played with on TV," he rolled his eyes.

Rubbing her forehead she glanced up at him, "Does she know any of this or did Christian just hope everything was okay and is going to allow her to learn on her own?" she asked quietly.

Rubbing his hand over her knee squeezing gently, "I've known Christian all my life. We've been friends since we were boys. He's a good man and would've never done this had he not felt something for her from the minute he met her. I can honesty say he'd also never leave her to learn and deal with things on her own, he'll guide her as much as she allows along the way. Sam and Jaz have spoken with her in depth also helping her understand," he explained sincerely.

She leaned her head back against the arm of the couch closing her eyes sighing while he massaged her legs. "I really wasn't to sure what to think when Megan first got here tonight," she frowned slightly, opening her eyes and meeting his. "She seemed furious with Christian when she came up stairs but the more we shopped and talked tonight the more she laughed and the more comfortable she seemed when mentioning him," she explained.

"From what little Christian said they'd had a slight argument before they came over this evening," he laughed, "He and Phillip have both asked me if Megan looked familiar to me, since they both said there is something about her and neither of them can put their finger on it. What all do you know about her?" he asked slipping her shoes off tossing them to the floor.

"Be careful I'm ticklish," she grinned when he ran his hand over the top of her foot. "All I really know is she grew up in Italy, her mother's cousin raised her I think. She's never mentioned her parents but I'm not sure if she ever even knew them from the way she talks, she called the woman who raised her mom."

Caydn smiled when she closed her eyes sighing, his hands moving along the calves of her legs, "I noticed the other night when Phillip said something to Jazleen in french Megan laughed do you know if she speaks or understands French?" he asked.

"She speaks French, Spanish, German and a few other languages I think. Her uncle was a professor so she was taught various languages as she was growing up," she said nodding her head a smile on her face, his hands massaging away the stress and strain of the day.

Caydn took the glass from her setting it on the coffee table laughing when she groaned her protest at the end of the massage. "Gypsy you need to get to bed, you're exhausted trying to keep both schedules," he said softly leaning over, brushing a kiss on her forehead before her eyes opened slowly.

"I slept most of the day if you forget," she protested when he scooped her up, standing, he walked out of the den and up the stairs.

He laughed when he walked into her room, her head resting on his shoulder her arms wrapped loosely around his neck. "I remember most of the sleeping you did was because you'd drank to much, the other part of the time you only napped making sure you didn't roll over and wrap your arms around me in your sleep," he chuckled when she huffed turning her face against him as if to say he'd imagined it all.

"I have to meet one of the women from the party, tomorrow morning around ten to discuss a dress she'd like for me to make for her and also a friend she wants to bring to meet me, to see some drawings," she smiled when he knelt down laying her on the bed and covering her with the thick comforter.

"You seem to be making it an odd habit of sleeping in your clothes recently, would you like me to help you with these?" he asked grinning when her eyes snapped open meeting his.

"How about you set the alarm for me, eight will be fine and I'll go change," she said rolling toward the other side of the bed escaping him, walking into the bathroom.

Walking back out of the bathroom the tiny tee shirt and boy shorts she wore to sleep in leaving little to the imagination. Blushing she refused to meet his eyes, climbing under the covers he'd pulled back for her after setting the alarm clock.

Leaning down he brushed her hair back from her face smiling when all she did was sigh. Her thoughts had slowed, she fell asleep almost instantly. Turning off the light he stood at the door looking at her. His eyes traveling over the out line of her body beneath the comforter. Smiling he saw her wiggle as his eyes moved over her full breasts, hearing her gasp he felt the rush of blood filling her nipples making them tingle at his thought. Turning he left her door open before going down stairs to his study to make a few calls before dawn.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers